People’s Hospital 115
115 People’s Hospital is a first-class public and general hospital, operating under an advanced model combining Institute – School in order to improve the quality and efficiency in medical examination and treatment, training and scientific research.
Currently, the Diagnostic Imaging Department – 115 People’s Hospital is fully equipped with modern and advanced equipment on par with major hospitals in Ho Chi Minh City and some hospitals in the region. The most advanced equipment in the world today has greatly contributed to the diagnosis and treatment of many specialties such as Neurology, Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Nephrology, Oncology, Emergency, Resuscitation,. ..The faculty is equipped with 1.5T MRI machine: 02 systems – Siemens, Hitachi to serve medical examination and treatment.
People’s Hospital 115 has the following MRI scans:
- Brain Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging of the Spine
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging of Osteoarthritis
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging of the abdomen and pelvis
- Magnetic resonance angiography MRA
- Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Magnetic Resonance Function
- Magnetic resonance for whole-body cancer screening
- Resonance from Breast…
Currently with a team of dedicated, highly qualified, young, and enthusiastic staff; The team of Diagnostic Imaging Department is always considered to be at the forefront of applying new and high techniques, bringing good results, creating the trust and confidence of many patients, the trust of colleagues.
Location: 527 Su Van Hanh, Ward 12, District 10, Ho Chi Minh City
Phone: 028 3865 2368 & 028 3865 4139 & 028 3865 5110
Cho Ray Hospital
Cho Ray Hospital is a national central general hospital, serving the whole South, located in Ho Chi Minh City. The strength of the hospital is specializing in the treatment of serious and very serious diseases related to internal medicine and surgery, diseases that cannot be handled by provincial hospitals. This is also one of the largest terminal hospitals in Vietnam.
Cho Ray Hospital There are many leading modern machines, equipments and machines. Up to now, the hospital is using MRI machines in diagnostics such as: 1T and 1,5T Siemens MRI, 3Tesla MRI (high-magnetic system and the leading generation of high-tech machines in Vietnam today). .
Cho Ray Hospital has the following items for MRI:
- First part MRI/MRA
- MRI of the upper abdomen
- DWIBS (whole body cancer screening MRI)
The cost of Magnetic resonance imaging at Cho Ray Hospital is about:
- Non-reactive MRI: 2.000.000 – 2.500.000 VND / 1 position
- MRI with drug reaction from: 3.000.000 – 3.500.000 VND / 1 position
Location: 201B Nguyen Chi Thanh, Ward 12, District 5, HCMC
Phone: 028 3855 4137
E-mail: [email protected]
Examination time: 07:00 – 16:00 Monday to Friday
Ho Chi Minh City University of Medicine and Pharmacy Hospital
Ho Chi Minh City University of Medicine and Pharmacy Hospital is a central hospital, one of the leading hospitals in the southern region, trusted and highly appreciated by many patients. The hospital has strengths in related imaging techniques, including MRI 3.0 Tesla.
The hospital operates under an advanced model that combines teaching and practice with the aim of improving the quality and effectiveness of disease treatment. With modern facilities and equipment, the University of Medicine and Pharmacy hospital is well appreciated in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases, in which magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) is one of the tests to help detect the disease, even if it is a disease. smallest.
The Hospital of University of Medicine and Pharmacy of Ho Chi Minh City has the following MRI scans:
- Magnetic resonance imaging of the cervical spine without injection of magnetic contrast
- Magnetic resonance imaging of the lumbar spine – along
- Pelvic anorectal magnetic resonance imaging (with magnetic contrast agent)
- Joint magnetic resonance imaging (no intra-articular contrast injection)
- Cranial magnetic resonance imaging with injection of magnetic contrast agent
- Cranial magnetic resonance imaging without injection of contrast agent
- Brain magnetic resonance imaging – brain vessels without contrast injection
Cost of MRI scan at University of Medicine and Pharmacy Hospital in Ho Chi Minh City:
- Non-reactive magnetic resonance imaging (MRI): 2.300.000 VND/position
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) with magnetic reagents: 3.000.000 VND/position
- 215 Hong Bang, Ward 11, District 5, HCMC – (84.28) 3855 4269
- 201 Nguyen Chi Thanh, Ward 12, District 5, HCMC – (84.28) 3955 5548
- 221B Hoang Van Thu, Ward 8, Phu Nhuan District, HCMC – (84.28) 3845 1889
- 20-22 Duong Quang Trung, Ward 12, District 10, City. HCM – 1800 6023
Phone: 028 3855 4269
E-mail: [email protected]
Gia Dinh People’s Hospital
Gia Dinh People’s Hospital is one of the General Hospital type I under the Department of Health of Ho Chi Minh City. With a team of highly qualified and experienced doctors and nurses, the hospital has enough major specialties, many deep divisions, and is fully equipped with medical equipment to improve the quality of diagnosis, treatment and treatment. taking care of patients, meeting the increasing medical examination and treatment needs of the people.
Gia Dinh People’s Hospital has always been known as one of the leading hospitals, regularly updating scientific and technological advances in the world, so the trend of evidence-based medicine has long been of interest to the hospital. . New generation MRI machine, with a high magnetic field of 1.5 Tesla, faster survey time, beautiful and clear images. Survey of most body parts, especially valuable in neurological diseases (brain, spinal cord, nerve roots), musculoskeletal, biliary tract (MRCP)..
Currently, Gia Dinh People’s Hospital can:
- MRI scan of the brain, pituitary gland, fovea, intracranial blood vessels, carotid vessels…
- MRI scan of cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spine
- MRI of joints: shoulder joint with intra-articular injection, knee joint, wrist joint, finger – toe joint, elbow joint, hip joint …
- Abdominal MRI, cholangiography, pelvis (uterus – appendages, prostate..), anal fistula
- Breast MRI
- Heart MRI
- An MRI of blood vessels…
Location: No. 1 No Trang Long, Ward 7, Binh Thanh District, HCMC
Phone: 028 38 412 692
E-mail: [email protected]
FV Hospital is a JCI international standard multi-specialty hospital located in Saigon South new urban area, 15 minutes away from the center of Ho Chi Minh City. The Diagnostic Imaging Department of FV Hospital conducts diagnostic imaging surveys, interventional procedures, coordinates patient care, and meets the requirements of patients and treating doctors.
The Optima™ MR360 1.5T CHT system, used at FV Hospital, combines the latest technology with specialized software to produce high-quality images in a short amount of time. It is also one of the most patient-friendly types of CT scanners because it is comfortable and completely comfortable for the patient.
The 1.5T MRI system provides advanced non-invasive clinical applications such as:
- Visual examination of musculoskeletal such as muscles, tendons, bones and tissues of the upper and lower extremities such as wrists, arms, elbows, hands, hips, thighs, knees, shins, ankles, feet
- Neuroimaging such as skull, brain, cerebrovascular and spinal cord
- Imaging of head and neck such as neck, spine, ear cavity, eye socket, nasal cavity, larynx, salivary glands, lymph nodes, pituitary gland
- Imaging studies of the chest wall, thoracic spine, and thoracic aorta
- Survey images of the lumbar spine
- Abdominal and pelvic imaging such as abdomen and abdominal wall, biliary tract, pancreas, urinary system, uterus, cervix and ovaries (female), prostate and testes (male), anal canal, pelvic floor…
- Examination of the biliary tract and pancreatic duct
- Vascular imaging (carotid artery, cerebral blood vessel, aorta, visceral artery, limb artery)
- Breast imaging survey.
Location: 6 Nguyen Luong Bang, Tan Phu, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City
Phone: 028 5411 3333
Tam Anh General Hospital
Tam Anh General Hospital System is a prestigious address for medical examination and treatment, with a team of experts – leading doctors, modern equipment, and effective and scientific treatment regimens to provide examination, treatment, and health care services. Premium, comprehensive health care at a reasonable cost. Tam Anh General Hospital is invested in spacious construction, owns the world’s leading system of modern equipment and machinery, committed to performing diagnostic imaging, interventional procedures and care. best for the patient according to international standards.
With the motto “Right diagnosis – Good treatment”, Diagnostic Imaging Center – Tam Anh General Hospital equipped with the most modern machinery and equipment system, there are equipment that is not only present in Vietnam for the first time but also the world’s leading 1.5 – 3 Tesla resonance machine system of Siemens (Germany). world, do not use X-rays, patients do not worry about radiation exposure. The system has a convenient, safe and comfortable design structure for the patient, and is equipped with a new generation of image processing software for high quality images, contributing to accurate diagnosis. , there are effective treatments.
Because this diagnostic technique has a fairly high and strong magnetic field, it can adversely affect the patient if the body has implanted metal parts. Therefore, patients need accurate information for their doctor when they are in the following cases: metal fragments in the eye, use of a pacemaker, bone splints, dentures, prosthetic joints, pregnant women or suspected pregnancy… to have the most appropriate indication.
Location: 2B Pho Quang, Ward 2, Tan Binh District, City. Ho Chi Minh
Phone: 0287 102 6789
Vinmec Central Park International General Hospital
Located in the chain of high-quality Vinmec hospitals of Vingroup, Vimec Central Park International Hospital is the leading medical examination and treatment address for people in Ho Chi Minh City. At the end of December 12, Vinmec Central Park International General Hospital Officially launched in Ho Chi Minh City.
Vinmec Central Park International General Hospital There is a modern 3.0 Tesla MRI machine for comprehensive examination from the nervous system, cardiovascular system to abdominal, musculoskeletal and joint diseases, pediatric diseases, trauma. , oncology… With support software, the 3,0T MRI machine at Vinmec can take pictures of the vascular systems in the body without injecting magnetic contrast agents to help minimize side effects for patients.
Vinmec Central Park International General Hospital has the following MRI scans:
- Cranial angiography with all related techniques (Pituitary, orbital, cranial nerve survey, carotid and intracranial angiography…)
- Spine imaging segments: neck, thoracic, lumbar and entire spine (with or without contrast agent). Abdominal imaging: Abdominal and retroperitoneal cavity, Abdominal blood vessels…
- Vascular imaging (aorta, visceral arteries, arteries of extremities …)
- Osteoarthritis: capture the entire joints, bones and soft tissues of the upper and lower limbs (with contrast injection technique from intra-articular).
Location: 208 Nguyen Huu Canh, Ward 22, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh
Phone: 0283 6221 166
E-mail: [email protected]