Kumquats cure cough
Cough is a reactive symptom of throat or airway irritation. Cough, if present only occasionally, is a sign of health. However, if the cough persists, the patient needs to find ways to cure the cough. An example of which is cure cough with kumquats.
Kumquats, known to the South as kumquats, are one of the most popular fruits used today. Kumquats have a cool, sour taste but not too harsh, so they are used a lot to reduce cough symptoms, eliminate phlegm and good for the digestive system. According to research, the inside of kumquats contains essential oils, pectin sugar and many different vitamins, so it has anti-inflammatory, expectorant, and cough-reducing effects. In particular, kumquats are characterized by a very delicious taste, which makes them the preferred solution for treating coughs. Safe and effective cough remedies from kumquats:
How to effectively treat cough with kumquats with alum sugar: For people with mild cough, this is the fastest and most effective cure. Using the right amount of kumquats, cut them in half and water with alum sugar until they form a syrup. Persist in using 2-3 times per day, the symptoms of cough can be reduced quickly. For persistent coughs, the patient can also increase the dose to 3-4 times a day. To get a mixture of kumquats, use alum sugar.
- From 5 to 7 kumquats are ripe and fresh.
- From 3 to 4 tablespoons of rock sugar.
- Wash the kumquats, cut them in half and remove the seeds.
- Once you have prepped the kumquats, add them to the prepared sugar mixture.
- Steam for 30 minutes in a water bath until a syrupy mixture is formed.
- Patients can also use a mixture with kumquat peel to make the treatment process faster and more effective.
How to treat cough with oranges
In addition to providing the body with many essential vitamins and minerals, oranges also work to treat cough. However, not many people know about this use of oranges. According to Oriental medicine, oranges are cold, help clear heat, detoxify, and are used to treat many diseases related to the respiratory tract, especially cough. Modern medicine also shows that oranges contain many nutrients, especially vitamin C and antioxidant compounds. These substances have the effect of enhancing resistance, fighting free radicals from the body’s metabolism, and preventing toxins.
In addition, the composition of oranges contains 62mg of calories, 13mg of magnesium, 52g of calcium, a lot of vitamin A – antioxidants. It will help control the infection, dissolve phlegm. In addition, with a folate content of about 39mg, oranges also work to prevent respiratory problems that can cause coughing in the body. This will reduce the risk of illness for yourself, especially colds and flu. From the above reasons, we can see that orange is a fruit that is not only good for the respiratory system but also good for the cardiovascular system, skeletal muscles, digestive system… In particular, using oranges to treat cough, clear throat, dissolve phlegm is a method. commonly used method.
How to cure cough with salted oranges: This is one of the very simple ways to treat cough with oranges that mothers can apply to treat their babies. Proceed as follows:
Prepare materials: Orange, salt
- You buy oranges and wash them, soak them in dilute salt water to remove all bacteria and dirt outside, dry.
- Use a knife to cut the bottom part of the orange stem to form a lid.
- Next, take half a teaspoon or a teaspoon of salt and pour it into the cut fruit.
- Wait for them to fully absorb into the fruit, then steam it in a water bath. About 15-20 minutes later, turn off the stove and bring it out to use.
- How to use: Mother can take the whole fruit, peel it and feed it to the baby. Or to make it easier to use, the mother uses this fruit to squeeze water for the baby to drink. However, if adults with cough can also apply this method, it will also bring good results.
A simple way to treat cough with Buddha’s hand
Cure cough with Buddha’s hand fruit not only has the effect of quickly reducing coughs but also safe to the health of the user, without causing any side effects. Medicines from Buddha’s hand can be used for both adults and children. If using orange peels, tangerine peels to treat cough, Buddha’s hand fruit also has the same effect and the way to do it is not much different. Readers can refer to the two cough remedies from the covered Buddha below to treat coughs for the whole family.
Cure cough with Buddha’s hand and honey: The main ingredients in honey are mainly fructose, glucose and some other ingredients such as maltose, sucrose, vitamins and minerals. Besides, honey also contains antibacterial substances, antioxidants. Honey is not only used to treat coughs but also has many other uses. The sweet taste of honey will be softened by the sour taste of Buddha’s hand. And this is also a well-known cough remedy for adults and children.
- Buddha’s Hand
- Pure honey
- Wash the Buddha’s hand thoroughly with water, it is better to soak the Buddha’s hand with a little diluted salt water to remove dirt as well as impurities. Soak for about 10-15 minutes and then drain.
- Cut the Buddha’s hand in half and then cut it into small pieces about the size of a pomegranate seed.
- Place the cut portions in a large enough porcelain bowl. Then, continue to put a little pure honey into the cup so that the Buddha’s hand is submerged.
- Bring the mixture on the water bath over medium and low heat, cook until the Buddha’s hand is cooked. Turn off the stove and remove the medicine cup from the pot
- Use when the water cools down. Use 2-3 spoons each time, use 2 times a day.
- Continue to use until the cough improves or the disease disappears.
Honey and Lemon
Lemon peach is usually available from August, September of the year. When ripe, the thin, yellow lemon peel contains a lot of essential oil, the peach flesh is very fragrant. Lemon peel contains many essential oils, so it has the effect of treating coughs, sore throats, colds, flu, fever… while the lemon juice contains a significant amount of citric acid, so it is very effective in preventing cough and hoarseness. Honey along with lemon peach has long been a precious remedy handed down in folklore due to its effectiveness in respiratory diseases. Honey soaked lemons not only treat coughs and sore throats, but also help you keep your skin healthy and purify your body.
- Peach lemon
- Wash lemon, mix a little salt with boiling water to cool, soak for 30 minutes, then take out the lemon to dry.
- Thinly slice the lemon, so the seeds should be soaked.
- Put the lemon slices in the jar and fill it with honey, then cover the bamboo blister.
- Note: In case you want to soak with rock sugar, break it into small pieces, pour a layer of sugar into the jar, then a layer of lemon and then pour another layer of sugar (redo until the jar is full). Finally pour in the honey.
- Take down the blister and compress the lemon. Can be used for about 3 months. Use 2-3 times a day 1 teaspoon each time.
Tips to cure cough, cough with phlegm with pears
The erratic weather changes can easily cause the body to contract respiratory diseases, especially persistent coughs, coughs with phlegm that do not spare anyone, including adults and children. The trend of applying folk remedies is gradually gaining popularity because of its safety and effectiveness. These remedies not only bring good treatment effect but also overcome the disadvantages of Western drugs. Currently, quite a lot of people know the uses and remedies from pears but do not really know the exact recipe to treat them.
Simple cough remedy with pear juice, white radish, fresh ginger and honey.
- 1 kg of pears
- 1 kg white radish
- 1 fresh ginger
- 5ml pure honey
- Fresh pears, radishes and ginger are washed with water to remove dust and bacteria and then peeled, especially the pears need to be scraped to remove the pulp and seeds inside.
- Bring the ingredients that have just been cleaned to squeeze or grind to get the juice. Note, each type of water needs to be kept separately. Bring the pear and white radish juice to a boil over low heat, stirring with your hands until the juice is thick and thick.
- When the water has reached a consistency, add the juice and honey to the mixture. For children under 1 year old, honey should be replaced with rock sugar. Stir the mixture well and then turn off the heat.
- Wait for the mixture to cool down and then put it in a glass jar to use gradually.
- Each time use 1 small spoon mixed with a little warm water to use, use twice a day after each meal.
Learn how to cure cough with star fruit
Cure cough with star fruit is a folk remedy that is trusted and applied by many patients. Because this treatment method not only helps the patient to overcome the dry cough but also helps to quickly improve the cough with phlegm. In addition, star fruit is also relatively benign and does not cause side effects during use. Patients can learn how to ccough with star fruit according to folklore and apply the remedy by following simple steps:
- 1-2 sour star fruit
- Grain salt.
- Pickled star fruit and washed clean
- Soak star fruit in diluted salt water for about 15 minutes to remove bacteria, impurities and residual dirt on the surface of the fruit.
- Take out the star fruit and wash it with clean water, drain
- Cut the star fruit into chunks and remove the seeds
- Put the star fruit in the mortar and crush it. Or put star fruit in a blender and puree it
- Squeeze out the juice
- Add a pinch of salt, stir until dissolved
- Swallow and swallow slowly sour star fruit juice
- Do it once a day after having a full meal.
- Patients who persist in performing folk remedies for cough with star fruit from 3 to 5 days will notice that their dry cough, cough with sputum is significantly reduced. Besides, the condition of cough due to fever, cough due to sore throat, itching, sore throat … also no longer exists.
Cure cough with khazi fruit
Cure cough with kha Tu fruit is one of the methods that have been applied by folk for a long time and have been passed on by word of mouth until now. Kha Tu is also known by many different names such as Kha Le, Chieu Lien. This is a woody plant, grows wild and is commonly grown in India. Southeast Asia, southern provinces of our country. Not only grown for shade, the fruit of this tree is also known for various medicinal uses.
Modern medicine has also proven the use of Kha Tu fruit in the treatment of sore throat, hoarseness, cough. Specifically, the composition of this fruit contains active ingredients with anti-inflammatory effects such as chebutin, tamin, terchebin, etc., of which the content of vitamin accounted for 51,3%. Vitamins include many other substances such as egalic, chebulinic, galic acid, luteolic… When used in combination, the bactericidal effect becomes stronger when applied individually. Moreover, the active ingredient Polysaccharid in Kha Tu will help to significantly reduce coughs. It is for the above reasons that we can completely use Kha Tu fruit to treat respiratory diseases such as cough, sore throat, hoarseness for ourselves. How to cure cough with Kha Tu fruit is simple and effective.
- 4g Kha Tu
- 4g ginseng party
- Bring these herbs to a pot and boil them with about 400ml of water.
- Simmer until the liquid is about half
- Then divide the remaining amount of medicine into 3 doses, drink all of it during the day.
Arhat fruit is one of the sweet and cool medicines that help to treat cough, pneumonia, and phlegm very effectively. In particular, arhat fruit also has a laxative effect, helping to clear heat and detoxify effectively. According to oriental medicine, arhat fruit has a sweet taste, cool properties, and has the effect of converting waste and spleen. Therefore, arhat has effective cough treatment and especially effective treatment of respiratory or pharyngeal cough, tonsillitis.
- 20g hanoi leaves
- 12g white skin
- First of all, you wash it through arhat and leave it in half or 4 then along with 12g of white skin
- Bring 2 ingredients to drink water.
- Drink all day to treat cough effectively.
Cure cough with guava
It is said that guava contains a “nutrient storehouse” that nature has generously given us. Guava has a very high nutritional value, contains less saturated fat, cholesterol and sodium but contains a lot of fiber, vitamins C, A, zinc, potassium and manganese… Eating guava regularly and properly has the effect of strengthening the system. Immune system, beauty, weight loss and cough treatment are very good. If you are suffering from a dry cough, an allergic cough can bring up a toasted guava.
- A fresh guava, grill
- A fresh guava, after washing it does not need to be peeled
- Bake it, pay attention to flip it over and over again, otherwise the guava will be burned, causing bad effects on health.
- You eat directly the freshly baked guava, but leave it for about 2-3 minutes for the fruit to cool slightly, but not the enamel will be poured out. Baked guava works very well in treating cough, helping to loosen phlegm and clear the throat.
- Eat one fruit every day. After 3-4 days of continuous eating, you will feel the cough decrease significantly.
Tips to treat cough with pineapple
Pineapple is one of the most familiar fruits to us. Not only used as a fruit, drinking pineapple juice properly also works to relieve cough. Experts have proven that treating cough in this way is 5 times more effective than regular over-the-counter cough syrups. In particular, it can relieve symptoms of dry cough, loosen phlegm, and reduce the amount of mucus accumulated in the lungs in patients with TB cough.
Pineapple contains the active ingredient bromelain, an enzyme that cures inflammation and aids digestion. In addition, this fruit also contains a large amount of manganese. This substance has the ability to absorb a lot of calcium, metabolize carbohydrates and fats, help improve nerve function and form connective tissues. This will help relieve coughs and mucus buildup in the lungs. If combined with honey or cayenne pepper, it can also reduce mucus in the lungs in patients with tuberculosis. Because pineapple contains many active ingredients with medicinal effects, it is not only used to treat coughs. This is also one of the ingredients commonly used to treat arthritis, has the effect of preventing breast cancer, maintaining blood pressure at a stable level, and preventing oropharyngeal cancer. To treat cough with pineapple, one of the simple and widely used ways is to make cough syrup from pineapple. Proceed as follows:
- 1 cup fresh pineapple juice
- ¼ cup fresh lemonade
- 1 piece fresh ginger (about 7cm long)
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- Half a teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- Take a large glass, add pineapple juice, lemon juice, ginger, pure honey, chili and mix them well.
- Then put it in a blender and puree it until you can use it.
- For effective treatment, patients with cough should drink this mixture 2-3 times a day. Use about 2 teaspoons each time.
- Persist in applying for about 3 days, the cough will be significantly reduced.