Skin care with rice bran
To reduce the amount of melanin pigment and limit the dark spots on the skin. You just need to use 2 tablespoons of rice bran mixed with 1 egg white (oily skin) or yolk (dry skin), 1 tablespoon honey. Apply this mixture on your face for about 15-20 minutes and then wash it off with warm water. Doing 1-2 times a week will help whiten and smooth skin.
In addition, during pregnancy, due to hormonal changes, the skin will increase sebum secretion, causing stagnation of dirt on the skin, causing many mothers to suffer because of acne. Using rice bran is considered a great way to take care of postpartum facial skin, helping mothers regain dry, acne-free skin.
Usage is as follows: Mix 2 tablespoons of fragrant rice bran + buckwheat flour (or glutinous rice flour), 2 tablespoons of grated radish juice into a paste. Apply this mixture on your face for about 15-20 minutes and then wash it off with warm water.
Face massage is a method of care to help the facial skin quickly regain its elasticity and smoothness, because after giving birth, the body weight of the pregnant mother has decreased significantly. Besides, it also helps the blood vessels to circulate and the mother after giving birth to reduce fatigue, as well as limit the appearance of wrinkles when having to stay up at night to take care of the baby.
When massaging your face, you should use 100% natural oils that are rich in vitamins E, C, and A, such as coconut oil, olive oil, etc.
How to exfoliate and whiten skin
To exfoliate and whiten your skin, you can apply the following measures:
- Option 1: Use mask of natural origin: Mix honey with egg yolk, rice bran mixed with egg white. These mixtures you apply evenly on the skin and leave for about 15 minutes and then rinse with clean water. If you persist for a while, you will have radiant and acne-free skin.
- Option 2: Whiten whole body skin with fresh milk without sugar and orange juice: You squeeze oranges to get water and mix it with fresh milk without sugar and then apply it to your whole body before taking a bath. Maintain for a while you will have a beautiful, smooth white skin.
How to treat acne
As we all know, after 9 months and 10 days of pregnancy, a woman’s body needs a lot of nutrients to quickly recover as well as have enough milk to breastfeed. In addition, we women have to stay up late to take care of our children, so our faces often appear acne.
How to acne treatment most effective without affecting the quality of milk for the baby? You should use topical products of natural origin such as honey, lemon juice or other natural acne masks such as egg yolk and honey mask, potato mask. unsweetened yogurt, oat mask…
Skin care with mother’s milk
Breast milk is not only a valuable source of nutrition for babies, but also a safe and effective natural skin care “cosmetic”. Breast milk is full of vitamins and minerals necessary for the skin to be nourished, beautiful and smooth. After giving birth, please take advantage of this available source of cosmetics to take care of your face.
How to do: Squeeze about 3 teaspoons of milk out and then use a small cotton pad to absorb, rub it on your face, massage gently. Let it dry for about 5 minutes, then soak it in milk and massage it all over your face. Do this 3 times continuously. For the third time, let it dry for 15 minutes and wash your face with water.
How to take care of dry skin
As we all know breastfeeding women need more water than the average person, so lack of water will lead to dry skin. You can apply the following ways to care for your dry skin:
- To increase the elasticity of the skin and prevent dry skin, you need to drink a lot of water
- You should use a face wash specifically for dry skin, mild and low foam
- Regular use of natural masks such as olive oil, aloe vera, coconut oil, egg white mask, banana pepper mask or honey butter mask are very good.
Facial steaming with turmeric
The method of steaming the face with turmeric helps to unclog pores and remove sebum. In addition, the heat while steaming will help the blood vessels under the skin dilate, increasing circulation and moisture to the facial skin. After steaming, the nutrients are also more easily absorbed and penetrated into the layers of skin cells. To steam with turmeric, you can do the following:
- Wash your face to clean dirt, sebum, remove dead cells.
- Puree fresh turmeric then squeeze the juice. Apply turmeric juice all over the face and let it dry.
- Heat your hands over hot coals to warm them up and then apply them to your face. Gently massage your face to promote blood circulation.
- When your hands are cold, continue to heat them and then apply them to your face
- Mom should steam for about 15 minutes
How to take care of oily skin
When the pores are blocked, the sebaceous glands work less effectively, causing the skin to become oily. Postpartum mothers should not worry because oily skin care is quite simple:
- First, Wash your face twice a day with warm water or wash your face with a low foam cleanser.
- 2nd, Use rose water to balance the pH of the skin, but do not overdo it because it can cause dry skin.
- 3nd, Use diluted salt water to wash your face, apply lemon juice or green tea water on your skin, spray ice cold water on your face.
How to treat melasma safely
Melasma It is quite common in women, especially pregnant and postpartum women. So how to effectively treat melasma and still be safe for both mother and baby? Take a look at some of the ways below:
- Option 1: With Fresh lemon: Cut a lemon in half and rub it directly on the affected area and leave it for 15 minutes, then wash it off with water. You should do it 2-3 times a day, persistence will have good results.
- Option 2: With onion: Cut the onion in half and soak it in vinegar for 10 minutes. Then you apply it directly on the melasma part and leave it for 30 minutes and then wash it off with water.
- Option 3: Please do it Yogurt mask with porcelain banana: Banana you peel and then puree, mix well with unsweetened yogurt. Apply this mask on the melasma area, leave for about 25 – 30 minutes, when the banana is dry, remove and rinse with clean water. If you persist in doing it 2-3 times a week, you will see surprising results.
- Option 4: With turmeric powder and lemon juice: Take a sufficient amount of turmeric powder mixed with lemon juice and massage directly on the skin with pigmentation and leave for about 15 minutes. Then rinse with clean water.
You should note not to use skin bleaching cream and stay away from hot spicy foods because it is easy to make melasma come back.