Loc does not enjoy, must disperse as much as possible to continue to receive many blessings of Gods and Buddhas. Those who enjoy the fortune alone are unlucky, will be lonely, lonely. Only then can we bring luck and happiness to ourselves and our families.
First, we need to know the exact opening time to avoid the situation that we can’t go to the ceremony.
- For normal days, Phu is open from 5 am to 19 pm to ensure the time of worship and visit of tourists.
- On the two main holidays, March 2 of the lunar calendar and August 03 of the lunar calendar, Phu will close later because the number of tourists coming to celebrate and visit the cave is higher on these days than on normal days.
- Especially on the annual Tet holiday, the number of visitors here is the largest at all times, so everyone should pay attention to arrange their own time to go to Tay Ho temple in the most reasonable way.
What to ask for in Phu Tay Ho?
This is a temple dedicated to Princess Lieu Hanh built in the XNUMXth century in memory of Princess Lieu Hanh, one of the immortal saints in Vietnamese folk beliefs. Phu Tay Ho is located on Tay Ho peninsula in Nghi Tam village (Hanoi) and has now been granted a historical-cultural relic by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism.
Every year, Phu opens the main festival on two days, the 3rd of the 3rd lunar month and the 13th of the 8th lunar month. However, on the first days of the year, the beginning of the month or the full moon day, people come to worship in large numbers. Especially on the main festivals, the roads leading to Phu around West Lake are packed with people and cars.
According to folk beliefs, Phu Tay Ho prays for fortune and good luck.
If during the Lunar New Year, you choose to come here to go to the festival, you need to pay attention to the opening and closing times so as not to miss the work.
How to do holiday shopping?
The preparation of the ceremony is according to each person’s sincerity, the gifts are not formal, not mandatory, but when buying the ceremony, it is necessary to buy the right and enough to avoid the situation of buying the wrong ceremony affecting your prayer.
The ceremony includes the following ceremonies:
- Vegetarian festival
- The fasting ceremony includes incense, fruit, money, votive paper, hat, comedy…
- The salty ceremony consists of chicken, pork, spring rolls, spring rolls.. cleaned and cooked. This ceremony was held at the Council
- The living ceremony consists of eggs, rice, salt or meat bait. This is a ceremony dedicated to offering offerings to the Five Tigers, White Snakes, and Thanh Sera officials placed at the lower council of the Four Palaces. Attached to this offering is also money, votive paper.
- Painted salty dishes: including items such as crabs and snails, chili vermicelli, lemons, sticky rice…
- The worshiping ceremony of Co and Uncle includes oan, fruit, flower incense, harem, hat, comb mirror… and objects representing the toys that people often make for children (flower branches, birds, trumpet, drum…)
Note: Buddha ceremony does not use salty ceremony, votive paper. Abstain from placing banknotes or votive goods at the altar of Buddha and Bodhisattva. Real money should not be placed in the incense altar of the main hall, but in the merit box.
- After the end of a week of incense, make 3 bows in front of each altar, then lower money and gold to take away.
- When converting money, gold needs to be converted one by one, from the ceremony at the main altar to the ceremony in other boards, and finally the ceremony at the altar where she worships him.
- After turning the gold coins, the offering ceremony was lowered.
- At the ceremony, you must lower the outermost board to the main board. Particularly, the offerings at the altar to worship her, worship him like a mirror, a comb, etc., are left on the altar.
Order of ceremonies according to departments at Phu
Phu Tay Ho has 4 main boards including Main Palace, Dien Son Trang, Co, and Uncle, which are arranged from the inside out. When going to the ceremony at the Palace, visitors will celebrate in the following order:
The first is the ceremony at the Main Palace. The altars of Phu are divided into 3 layers with 3 folds of the three mandarins.
- The first class worships the Three Palaces of the Community, the Four Palaces of Ten Thousand Spirits and the Council of Mandarins.
- The second layer is the Tam Toa palace, this altar does not have a statue but only a throne and here there is no altar to worship the Four Palaces.
- The third class worships the Holy Mother Trinity.
The most profound and profound place of Phu is the harem, in the middle is the altar to worship the Mother and the Holy Mother Temple according to Vietnamese beliefs.
The statue of Mother Lieu Hanh is placed in the middle, wearing a red shirt and a red scarf. On the lower left will be Mau Thuong Ngan, wearing a blue shirt and a blue scarf. On the right is the Mother Goddess altar, wearing a white dress and a white scarf. The three mother goddesses represent the ability to create all sentient beings, the source of life, and give people a happy and prosperous life.
Next to the outer space is the altar to worship the Jade Emperor, Nam Tao, Bac Dau and the council of mandarins, Hoang Bay, and Hoang Muoi.
After the ceremony is over, visitors will celebrate at Dien Son Trang
Son Trang Palace is the place to worship Thuong Ngan Thanh Mau – the second-ranked model in the Tam Toa Thanh Mau, which is located to the right of the main palace. Thuong Ngan Thanh Mau is already present in the Tam Toa system, but in the Mau temple, there is still a separate altar to worship Lord Son Trang.
In addition, the Palace also had a small court with 12 painters who followed Mau Thuong Ngan. The statue of the Five Tigers is worshiped in Ha Ban – the lower altar of the Cong’s altar. Two Mr. Lot – the white and blue snake wrapped around two crossbars on the top floor of the hall. Son Trang Palace is the place where visitors need to celebrate after completing the ceremony at the main government.
Finally, visitors come to the ceremony on the aunt and uncle floors
The building is located outside and is located on the left and right sides of the main government. This is the place to worship the servants of the mandarins in the Palace. After the ceremony of Dien Son Trang, visitors will continue the ceremony at the cou’s and uncle’s floors.
Points to note during the Phu Tay Ho ceremony
There are a few things you need to keep in mind during the Phu Tay Ho ceremony.
- Burn incense and offer offerings according to the order of the altars
- When offering Mass, it is necessary to use both hands and carefully place it on the altar. Only after the ceremony is completed, all the boards can burn incense.
- Should prepare before the fasting, salty ceremony at home
- For worshiping Buddha, absolutely do not salute and use votive paper.
- When converting money, you must convert each ceremony in the order from the main board to the other boards.
- When lowering the ceremony, it must be lowered from the outermost board and then to the main board.
Going to Phu Tay Ho ceremony is not only an opportunity to receive forgiveness, blessings, and relief from yoke, but also an opportunity to pray for luck and peace for yourself and your family.
Sample letter of vows to Phu Tay Ho
During the Phu Tay Ho ceremony, we make vows according to the following form of vows:
Namo Amitabha Buddha (3 times)
We revere our ancestors:
– Holy Mother Lieu Hanh, Che
defeated Hoa Dieu, the Great King “Dark Spirit and Spirit”
– Model First Celestial!
– The Second High Model!
– Model of the Third Aquarium!
The son-in-law is:
Today is: ……………………………………………………………………
At: Phu Tay Ho, Quang ward
Ba, Tay Ho District.
Sincerely offer offerings:
Invitation to the Three Courts of the Holy Mother, Emperor Ngoc Hoang, Tam Phu Cong Dong, Four Palaces Van Linh, Council of Mandarins, Bat Set of Painted Pages, Twelve Imperial Courts, Twelve Adoration of Her, Twelve Mandarins, Five Thunder Gods General, Five Tiger God Quan, Thanh Bach Snake God, accept the silver ceremony to witness for their children to enjoy: Family peace, prosperity, wealth, longevity, and all things as desired…
Open your heart sincerely, bow to witness.
Some other notes
In addition we should note:
- Do not run back and forth, talk, comment…
- Using Phu’s goods, such as eating and drinking, receiving fortune, should save merit, no matter how much or how little.
- The ceremony must wear simple and clean clothes, especially not wearing short skirts, shorts, etc.
- Do not let children run around, play with sacrifices, touch statues…