Stir fried eel
Eel is a familiar, popular food that contains many nutrients and brings many health benefits. With eel meat you can process into many different dishes. Today, Toplist would like to tell you how to make fried eel extremely delicious.
- 3-4 pieces of eel file
- 1/2 eggplant
- Seasoning: garlic powder, turmeric powder, fresh lemongrass, coconut milk, seasoning powder or salted soy sauce, garlic, jaggery syrup
How to cook Rolled Eel:
- Purchased eels are washed with diluted salt water, then use flour to stroke the eels, then rinse the eels, cut into bite-sized pieces and cut into files.
- Marinate eel with garlic powder, turmeric powder, jaggery syrup 15p
- Eggplant peeled, cut into pieces to eat, then soaked in diluted salt water
- Stir-fry garlic, stir-fry the eel until fragrant, then add eggplant and make coconut milk to cover the surface of the eel, turn down the heat, let the eel soak in coconut milk, season to taste, when the eel dries up, the water is still gelatinous. Then add green onions and pepper, turn off the stove.
Fried fish roll
Fried fish roll This is a new and interesting fish dish. With a blend of many flavors, it is guaranteed to bring you and your family a wonderful dish for your new day menu.
- Fish fillet (fresh fish, can use snakehead, stingray, basa, crocodile…): 7 gr
- Dill: 1 bunch, washed, cut into 5cm pieces
- Turmeric powder: 1 teaspoon
- Wheat flour: 1 tablespoon
- Coconut milk: 150ml
- Onion: 1 bulb, cut into wedges
- Red horn chili: seed removed, sliced
- Minced garlic: 1 teaspoon
- Minced onion: 1 teaspoon
- Green onion: cut into 3cm
- Minced lemongrass: 1 tablespoon
- Fish sauce: 1 tablespoon
- Sugar: 2 teaspoons
- Crushed roasted peanuts: 50gr
How to cook fried fish roll:
- First, your fish should be washed and soaked in water. Cut into bite-sized pieces, marinate with a little salt, 1 teaspoon turmeric powder, 1 tablespoon flour for 15 minutes.
- Put the pan on the stove, add cooking oil to heat, then fry the fish until golden brown, take it out.
- Add garlic, onion, and lemongrass to the pan until fragrant, then put the fish back in, stir-fry gently. Next, add coconut milk, sugar, fish sauce, salt, cook until the coconut milk is about to drain, then pour in chili, scallions, and dill to stir fry until hot. Season to taste. Turn off the stove.
- Before eating, sprinkle crushed roasted beans on top. Serve hot with rice.
Stir-Fried Rabbit Roll
Stir-fried rabbit meat It is a delicious, delicious and extremely attractive dish. Let’s learn together with Toplist how to cook this stir-fry dish for the whole family to enjoy!
- 1 kg of rabbit meat
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- Five spice powder
- 1 packet of curry
- 2 onion
- Lemongrass, chili, white wine, peanuts
- 200 gr of desiccated coconut
- Braised vegetables, coriander
How to cook fried rabbit meat rolls:
- Preliminary processing: The rabbit meat is cut into small pieces and then marinated with five spices, soy sauce, seasoning seeds, monosodium glutamate, minced lemongrass, garlic and onions, curry, wine, minced chili or soy sauce. Marinate for about half an hour for the meat to infuse the spices. Prepare to take a cup of coconut milk and water. Peanuts are roasted until golden brown and then pounded. Onions you cut into pieces
- First, heat up the pan and sauté the onions, then sauté finely and chili peppers. Then you add half a packet of curry to the island quickly and then turn off the stove.
- The marinated rabbit meat, you put it in the pan and then stir it with your hands until the meat is firm, then squeeze a little water into it. When it dries up, add a little more coconut milk. Bring to a boil, then season to taste, bring it down and scoop it out on a plate to use.
It doesn’t take too much time and effort, but it’s a delicious dish, isn’t it? To make the dish attractive, you can sprinkle peanuts and coriander on the decoration.
Stir-fried Frog Roll
Stir-fried Frog Roll It has a delicious, attractive flavor with chewy frog meat mixed with greasy coconut milk that will surely be addictive to those who have enjoyed it. How to make fried frog roll is not difficult, as long as there are enough ingredients, it can be completed quickly.
- 300 gr Frogs
- Turmeric powder
- Minced onion and garlic
- Salt, seasoning, monosodium glutamate
Preparations of stir-fried frog dishes:
- Buy frogs to clean with alcohol or ginger to remove dirt and make food more delicious
- Catch the pan and fry the onions and garlic for aroma, add the lemongrass to the island, then the frogs will go to the island when the frogs hunt again, add turmeric powder to the island for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add more coconut milk depending on each person’s fat taste
- Start seasoning to taste if the water is low, you can add a little more water to taste
- Take out on a plate to eat with bread is very delicious
Stir-fried veal roll
Stir-fried veal roll It is a very popular stir-fry dish because of its deliciousness, attractiveness and nutrition. Let’s toplist in the kitchen right away with this delicious and attractive dish.
- 700g veal with skin
- 4 lemongrass plants
- 200 ml coconut milk
- 1 packet of curry powder
- 1 onion
- 20g black fungus
- Braised vegetables
- Seasoning: salt, fish sauce, sugar, monosodium glutamate, cooking oil, pepper, onion, chili
How to cook Rolled Beef:
- Washed veal, sliced, marinated 1 tablespoon minced onion and garlic, 1 teaspoon salt, 2 teaspoons fish sauce, 1/2 teaspoon MSG, 2 teaspoons sugar, 1 tablespoon oyster sauce, 1 packet of curry, chili powder if spicy. Mix everything well and let it sit for 1 hour. Pickled mushrooms bloom
- Lemongrass cut into pieces and smashed, onions thinly sliced, braised vegetables cut into pieces. Heat a pan with 3 tablespoons of non-fragrant cooking oil and a few crushed garlic cloves, lemongrass, and veal on the hunting island.
- Then add about 300 ml of boiling water, add coconut milk, black fungus to boil for about 5 minutes, then season to taste, braise onions and vegetables, add pepper to taste.
Stir-fried goat meat
Stir-fried goat meat It is a delicious and healthy dish with many nutritional values. This dish is suitable for eating with bread or as a drink and is also relatively simple to make.
- Goat meat 800 grams
- Roasted peanuts 100 grams
- Fresh milk without sugar 400 ml
- Coconut milk 200 ml
- Lemongrass 4 plants
- Garlic 50 grams
- Onion 1 piece
- Curry powder 1 teaspoon
- Five flavors 1 teaspoon
- Cashew oil 1 teaspoon
- Satay 1 tbsp
- 1 tbsp ketchup
- Cornstarch 1 tbsp
How to cook Stir-Fried Lamb:
- Preparation of goat meat: Wash the goat meat and leave the whole piece to drain. You can use the following 2 ways to prepare goat meat without fouling. Then, cut the goat meat into small pieces and put it in a bowl to marinate the meat. Put in the bowl of goat meat 2 teaspoons seasoning, 1.5 teaspoons sugar, 1.5 teaspoons five spices, 2 teaspoons curry powder, 1 teaspoon satay. Mix well with your hands and marinate the goat meat for 15 minutes to infuse the spices
- Prepare other ingredients: Take 4 lemongrass plants washed with water, then smashed and cut into pieces about 4 cm. Peel the garlic, crush and mince it. Peel the onion and cut it into wedges.
- Stir-fry goat meat: Put the pan on the stove, add 1/2 tablespoon of cooking oil, 1 tablespoon of cashew oil. Next, add lemongrass and garlic to the pan. After the lemongrass and garlic are fried, add 1 teaspoon of curry powder and the marinated goat meat and stir-fry together. Mix well by hand and sauté over high heat. When stir-frying a little, you add 1.5 tablespoons of soy sauce to make the dish more delicious and delicious. Stir-fry until the goat meat is hunted, then add 300 ml of fresh milk. You can re-season to suit your family’s taste. When you have eaten, add 200 ml of coconut milk to increase the fatness of the dish. When the coconut milk boils, add 100 ml of fresh milk mixed with 2 teaspoons of cornstarch to create a consistency for the dish. Stir-fry until the mixture boils and thickens, then add the onions, cook until the onions are just cooked, and the stir-fried goat is done.
- Finished products: Finally, you scoop the fried goat to roll onto a plate, sprinkle peanuts on top, if you like spicy, you can add a few slices of chili and serve with bread. When eating, you will feel the delicious taste and smell of goat meat with coconut milk and fresh milk. What are you waiting for, make fried goat roll for the family to enjoy!
Stir-Fried Pork Roll
Stir-Fried Pork Roll It is a delicious dish, delicious but extremely easy to make. Let’s toplist how to do it in the article below.
- Pork belly: 300gr
- Salt, pepper, cooking oil, oyster sauce
- Lemongrass: 4 pieces
- Chili: 2 (dangerous chili or bell pepper)
- Garlic: 1 large bulb
- Dried onions: 1 bulbs
How to cook fried pork roll:
- Step 1: Prepare the ingredients: Pork washed, drained, then cut into thin, medium-sized pieces. Peel the outer layer of lemongrass. Then wash and slice thinly. Wash the chili, cut it along the stem, remove the seeds, and then slice it diagonally. Garlic and onion, peeled and minced. Marinate the sliced pork with lemongrass, chili, 1 tablespoon oyster sauce, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon pepper, marinate for about 15 to 20 minutes for the meat to infuse spices.
- Step 2: Stir-fry the meat: Put the pan on the stove, add oil to the pan and fry the garlic. Pour the marinated pork mixture into the pan, stirring constantly so that the meat does not burn. When it’s almost cooked, if it feels pale, add a salt and seasoning to taste and stir-fry until the meat is soft, then turn off the heat and pour into a plate, serve hot with rice.
Stir-Fried Chicken Roll
Stir-Fried Chicken Roll is a dish imbued with Vietnamese cultural cuisine for a long time loved by many people with its rich flavor and many nutrients good for health. Check out the article below to know how to cook simple fried chicken!
- 1 chicken is about 1,5kg
- 5 tablespoons crushed soy sauce
- 3 tablespoon minced lemongrass
- 2 tbsp minced red onion
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 cup fresh coconut water
- 2 cup coconut milk
- 50 gr crushed roasted peanuts
How to cook Rolled Chicken:
- Chicken cut into bite-sized pieces, marinated with 4 tablespoons of soy sauce, 2 tablespoons of minced lemongrass, minced garlic and shallots. Place in the fridge for about an hour to let the flavors infuse
- Put the pot on the stove, saute garlic, red onion, and a little minced lemongrass. Then add the marinated chicken and stir-fry
- After the chicken is hunted and dry, add 1 cup of coconut milk and 2 cups of fresh coconut water, wait for it to boil, then turn the heat to simmer until the chicken is soft and seasoned.
- Make the dipping sauce: Take 1 tablespoon of crushed soy sauce to the remaining cup of coconut milk, add 1 tablespoon of minced lemongrass and peanuts, a little sugar and beat well. Taste again to suit your taste. So that the sauce is comparable, sweet and fragrant, with a strong aroma but not salty.
- Chicken is soft, seasoned to taste, add coconut milk or fresh coconut to make the water a bit thick but still enough to cover the meat.
- Scoop the chicken onto a plate. Garnish with cilantro or fresh lemongrass. This dish is served hot with freshly mixed dipping sauce, fresh vermicelli or bread. Good luck.