To make the dish more delicious, there must be a good sauce. The article below the toplist will tell you how to make magic sauce into a delicious dish to forget the way home. Let’s discover the most delicious, delicious and new recipe for making dipping sauce with the toplist through the list below.
Honey barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce (or Korean soy sauce)
- 2 tablespoons Korean chili sauce
- 2 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 2 chili peppers
- 1 garlic bulbs
- Basic spices: monosodium glutamate, seasoning, pepper, cooking oil…
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame
- First of all, you need to prepare the ingredients. Chili and garlic washed then finely chopped. The finer the garlic, the more fragrant it is. Sesame is roasted and lightly roasted so that it doesn’t burn.
- Then, you mix the ingredients: put cooking oil in a hot pan, then add garlic and saute, then add 1 tablespoon of honey, 2 tablespoons of oyster sauce, 1 tablespoon of sesame oil and 2 tablespoons of Korean chili sauce. Add to boil, 1 tablespoon sugar, 1 teaspoon pepper and 1 tablespoon soy sauce.
- Mix the ingredients together and cook on low heat for about 10 minutes, then turn off the heat and let it cool. When the sauce is finished, put it in a bowl and wait for it to cool, then add roasted sesame on top to create a more fragrant and eye-catching flavor.
Korean style sauce
- Golden roasted sesame
- Bean paste
- Chili sauce
- Sesame oil
- You take the ingredients for the dipping sauce in the ratio of 2 tablespoons chili sauce, 2 tablespoons soy sauce and 2 tablespoons sesame oil, then continue to add minced onion, minced garlic and golden roasted sesame into the bowl. Add 1,5 tablespoons of white rice.
- Use a spoon to mix the ingredients together until the sauce has an eye-catching red color and taste.
- The barbecue sauce has the pungent taste of garlic and onion, and the aroma of sesame oil and roasted sesame is very attractive.
Black pepper sauce
- Black pepper 100 g
- Oyster oil 1 tbsp
- White wine 1 teaspoon
- Sugar 1 teaspoon
- Filtered water 5 tbsp
- Vinegar 1/2 tbsp
- Soy sauce 1/2 tbsp
- Tapioca flour 2g (cornstarch)
- 1 tomato (washed and diced)
- Spices: minced garlic, sliced fresh ginger
- Tools: stove, blender
- Pepper: Divide the black pepper into 2 parts, crush 1 part (don’t crush it), 1 part in a blender to puree.
- Cooking sauce: Mix oyster sauce with sugar and filtered water. Add wine, soy sauce and vinegar to the above mixture, stir well. Slowly sift the tapioca flour into the mixture, stirring until the dough is lump-free. Put the pan on the stove, add the oil and heat it. Add sliced ginger and garlic to the pan, stir until fragrant. Put the tomatoes in the pan, stir until cooked and pureed, then add 2 parts of pepper, stir well. Finally, add the flour mixture mixed with oyster sauce, cook together, wait for it to boil, then reduce the heat to low, cook until it thickens, then turn off the heat.
- Finished products: Strong aromatic black pepper sauce with a very simple way to make. This sauce enhances the flavor of grilled meats, in addition to making it easier for you to digest when eating fatty grilled dishes.
- 50g tamarind (nearly ripe kind)
- 50g sugar
- 25ml delicious fish sauce
- 200ml liter of filtered water
- Minced garlic
- First, you peel off the tamarind skin, take the tamarind meat and soak it in hot water for about 15 minutes, then use a spoon to gently filter it through a sieve to get tamarind juice.- The next step is to put the pan on the stove, wait until the pan is hot, then pour all the water in. Add a little fish sauce, sugar, minced chili, then turn on the heat to bring the tamarind water to a boil, then lower the heat and stir well so that the tamarind juice thickens.
- Continue to put a small pot on the stove, put 1 tablespoon of cooking oil in the pot, then turn on the stove to heat, add minced garlic and lemongrass to the pan, then pour in all the tamarind juice. Taste and add spices to taste and then bring the sauce to a boil until the spices are evenly dissolved and your mouth is finished.
Barbecue dipping sauce with chao
- 1 jar of delicious chao
- Sugar: 50g
- Seasoning: 2 teaspoons
- Pepper: 1 teaspoon
- Chili sauce: 1 teaspoon
- Satay: 1 teaspoon
- Lemon: 1 fruit
- Chili: 2 fruit
- Cooked green beans, pureed: 50g
- First, you put the colander through a sieve to remove excess water. This is also a tip on how to make better barbecue fish sauce. Mash green beans with water. Minced chili or you can remove the seeds for less pungent.
- The lemon you squeeze the juice, avoid squeezing too hard, it will be bitter. Next, you pour all the ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
- If you feel the mixture is not thick enough, you can put it in a blender to puree it. How to make barbecue sauce with chao is not too difficult if you know those tips.
Barbecue dipping sauce with chili garlic mustard
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 1/2 lemon
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 2 chili
- Basic spices: salt, pepper, fish sauce, filtered water…
- Step 1: Garlic and chili you wash and then mince as finely as possible. A blender can be used to save time. Squeeze the lemon to get the juice and remove the seeds to avoid making the barbecue sauce bitter.
- Step 2: This barbecue sauce is quite simple to make. You just need to add about 3 tablespoons of fish sauce, 1 tablespoon of filtered water, 1 teaspoon of pepper, 1 tablespoon of mustard and 2 teaspoons of sugar to mix with minced garlic and chili.
- Step 3: Add the lemon juice and mix the ingredients together while stirring until the seasoning is completely dissolved.
Roasted salt with sesame oil
- 300g White Salt
- 1 bottle of sesame oil
- After preparing all the ingredients, you put salt in a crispy roasting pan, then scoop it out into a bowl.
- Next, you take a pestle to pound each grain of salt slightly, then pour in sesame oil and stir well.
- The salt mixed with sesame oil has the original salty taste mixed with the fragrant aroma of sesame oil, which will help the baked dish to be more flavorful and delicious.
- Green pepper
- Lemon leaves
- Green peppers are washed and dried. Cut the lemon in half, squeeze the juice. Lemon leaves, washed and finely chopped.
- Using a small spoon, scrape out all the seeds. If you like spicy food, you can leave the seeds, but chili seeds are not very good for the stomach.
- Put the mixture of chili, lime leaves, salt, and sugar in a blender, blend thoroughly. About 10-15 seconds, turn off and then turn back on and puree until the mixture is mixed, then stop.
- Pour the lemon juice into the blended mixture again and then pour it into the bowl and you’re done. If it’s too much, you can store it in a glass jar for later use.