Tomatoes are foods that contain a lot of vitamin C, which is very good for the skin. To treat blackheads, use the raw material of a ripe, succulent tomato.
- Thinly slice tomatoes and apply on acne-prone skin.
- After 15 minutes, wash it off with cool water.
Use this method regularly to get the desired effect.
Pumpkin is a very familiar food in our daily life, pumpkin not only provides nutrients but also helps you to beautify. In addition to skin regeneration, pumpkin also helps treat blackheads effectively.
Material: 300 gr pumpkin
- Pumpkin peeled and then crushed.
- Apply on acne-affected areas and leave for about 20 minutes, then wash your face with clean water.
You should do it 3 times a week for best results.
You must choose a white toothpaste, not a gel one to be effective. In addition, the toothpaste should be regular, do not choose whitening or sensitive teeth. Mint-flavored toothpaste is also effective.
- Take toothpaste mixed with a little salt. Apply the mixture on the acne-affected areas.
- Leave for about 15 minutes, then rinse with clean water.
- Rinse with ice water, it will help tighten pores.
This is a popular natural way to get rid of blackheads. It not only kills blackheads, but also effectively moisturizes the skin and fights wrinkles. You should apply this method regularly.
- 1 potato
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Use 1/2 potato, peel, wash and squeeze the juice. Mix with 1 teaspoon of honey.
- Apply the mixture on the acne-affected skin, gently massage for about 15 minutes and then rinse with warm water.
- Use 3 times a week, you will see blackheads gradually disappear and whiter skin.
Use rose water
How to treat blackheads on the nose with rose water is one of the simple but effective methods. Girls can easily do it themselves at home to help take care of their skin effectively.
- Rose water can be applied directly to the skin, allowing the rose water to penetrate into the skin.
- You can also mix rose with cereal powder, apply the mixture on the skin, leave it for 10 minutes and then wash it off.
Regular use will make the skin softer and brighter.
Use turmeric and coriander leaves
Fresh turmeric It has scar and wound healing properties, antibacterial, promotes the regeneration of new skin cells to treat scars and acne types.
How to treat blackheads with this method is very simple, you need to prepare a few ingredients:
- 500 gr turmeric powder
- some fresh coriander leaves
- Fresh coriander leaves, washed, crushed, then mixed with turmeric powder and a little warm water.
- Apply this mixture on the acne-affected skin, leave for about 15 minutes, then rinse with cool water.
You should apply about 2 times a week for best results.
Use lemon juice and honey
Lemon has long been known as an extremely good natural cosmetic. In addition to rejuvenating the skin, lemon also helps to dislodge blackheads quite effectively.
- 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Squeeze lemon juice, mix it with honey and gently apply it on the acne-affected skin. Leave it overnight and wash your face with warm water the next morning.
- Do it continuously for 10 days, you will see a noticeable reduction in blackheads and noticeably whiter skin.
Using psychedelic leaves
Plantain leaves are a valuable medicine that has the effect of curing diarrhea, long-term cough, boils, and red eyes. For blackheads, you only need to use plantain leaves as an ingredient (should choose plants that already have flowers).
- The plantain leaves are washed, pounded with water.
- Use a cotton ball soaked in pounded water to apply on the acne-affected skin.
- After 20 minutes, wash it off with warm water.
You should apply it once a week. Active ingredients from psyllium will kill acne-causing bacteria and return you to the desired skin.
Leave a Reply