How to cure red eyes with lettuce
Pink eye is a common disease that is quite dangerous, the disease usually lasts from 5-7 days or even longer if you do not treat it properly. Many people with pink eye often use many types of antibiotics, eye drops, but the disease progresses for a long time, making you suffer many disadvantages in daily life. Lettuce is very popular in Vietnam, in addition to its use as a food, it is also a folk medicine that cures many diseases that have been handed down to this day. Lettuce has a cool property that is considered a vegetable – an herb that is always available in the home garden, or you can spend 1 – 2.000 VND to have a bunch to use.
How to cure red eyes with lettuce very simple as follows:
- Use a handful of fresh lettuce to drink water during the day. Use lettuce residue wrapped in gauze and then apply to the eyes overnight to see the disease progress completely.
- Using for 3 days, there will be no pain, infection in the eyes, white color gradually fades out, the green and yellow spots are gone. Use for 1-2 more days to get rid of red eye completely.
- Use for young children: Wash 1 handful of fresh lettuce leaves, rinse with boiled water to cool, drain, then pound, put in a clean gauze, apply to the eyes. Use twice a day for faster results.
- For adults: Similar to the above method, you can add a few grains of salt to pound with lettuce. However, this will make your eyes a little bit narrow. Therefore, it should only be applied to adults to avoid making children uncomfortable and crying.
In addition to the use of treating red eyes, lettuce is also used to eat raw, grind water to treat boils, detoxify, and clear the body’s heat very well.
Cure red eye with aloe vera
Pink eye is annoying and often long-lasting. How to cure red eye with natural ingredients is a very safe way to treat red eye, you can rest assured to treat it to relieve eye pain. Aloe vera is a plant known to have beauty effects, besides aloe vera has a very good effect in curing diseases including pink eye. The antibacterial properties of aloe vera will also help ward off infection and prevent recurrence. Covering your eyes with aloe vera will help your eyes relieve pain, reduce inflammation and swelling very quickly.
- Buy 2-3 large aloe vera inguinals and soak them in dilute salt water for 20 minutes, wash them thoroughly to remove bacteria. Then, cut into 4-6 pieces horizontally across the groin.
- Finally, put it in a plastic bag and put it in the refrigerator to use it 2-3 times a day.
- When using, just use 1 pieces at a time, cut off the hard blue outer shell, take the transparent white flesh inside, apply 2 piece to each eye, about 1 minutes.
- You need to remove all the tendons of the green crust, or it causes itching.
- For young children who can’t stay awake when they are awake, mothers should wait until the child is fast asleep to cover them. If the child turns around, the mother will add a pillow or towel to keep the aloe vera patch on her eyes (you can use a towel to keep the 2 pieces of aloe vera from falling).
- In addition to aloe vera, there are other methods of treating red eyes such as betel nut, smell, …
How to cure red eye with coriander
How to cure pink eye with easy-to-find natural ingredients will help you improve eye pain and spread at home quickly. In folk remedies, treating red eye with coriander is both a benign method and easy to find ingredients that are also very effective. Coriander is a very healthy food. If prepared properly, coriander can help cure many diseases.
How to cure red eye with coriander:
Preparation: coriander plant bought at the market or supermarket to pick up dead roots and leaves, wash, soak in salt water for about 15 minutes, then take out and drain.
- Cut coriander into pieces about 3cm and then dry.
- Take a handful of dried coriander into a saucepan and boil for about 5 minutes, then turn off the heat.
- Pour coriander juice into a bowl to cool to wash eyes.
- Washing your eyes with coriander water 3 times a day will help you quickly relieve pain and completely recover.
Wash your face with fennel seeds
Cumin is a spice vegetable that is native to the Mediterranean coastal countries. This is an annual herbaceous plant with an average height of 60-90cm. Stem smooth or notched longitudinally, roots cylindrical. Leaves are split feathered 3 times, sheaths grow large, the apical leaves are reduced like needles, without stalks. Flowers grow in a double canopy, consisting of about 5-15 small canopies, usually growing on branches, stems and tops. The flowers are characteristic yellow. Fruit double, ovoid with 10 edges.
With abundant vitamin C content, fennel has the effect of enhancing resistance, supporting the treatment of respiratory infections such as cough, phlegm cough, sore throat, and conjunctivitis treatment. eyesore….
Cure pink eye with fennel seeds:
- Boil some fennel seeds with water.
- Then let it cool and filter the water to wash your face.
- You can do this twice a day to relieve pain, redness, and inflammation in your eyes.
- While home remedies aren’t as effective as medications, they can make your pink eye a lot more comfortable.
How to cure red eyes with betel leaves
Patients with pink eye, or any other disease, have the mentality to use western medicine to get rid of the disease. Using folk remedies or tips will not give good results. But that’s really not the case, especially in this pink eye disease. Cure red eyes with betel leaves unexpected effect. A red-eye remedy left by the ancients, in recent years has been applied by many patients and gives very positive results.
How to treat red eyes with betel leaves
- Step 1: we go to pick about 50g of fresh betel leaves.
- Step 2: Wash each leaf one by one to remove soil and dirt. Make sure to sterilize the leaves.
- Step 3: Prepare a pot or super clean water for water and betel leaves. Bring to a boil then we steam our eyes.
With 3 steps very fast right. Should maintain to do 2-3 times a day and do it continuously for a week. Patients will immediately feel its effects. All symptoms will gradually decrease day by day. Red, swollen, itchy eyes will be gone.
Honey and milk
Pink eye is a contagious disease, so early detection and timely treatment help the disease heal faster and do not cause many dangerous complications. In addition to treating eye pain with western medicine as directed by the doctor, the patient can also apply the home remedy for pink eye with honey combined with milk. Honey has anti-bacterial and anti-infective properties. You just need to mix about 2-3 tablespoons of honey with a little water and then dip a clean cloth in the solution before applying it to your eyes for a few minutes. Repeat this about 1-4 times/day.
Mix honey and milk in a ratio of 1:1, then use this mixture to rub around the eye area. Or you can also use a clean cloth soaked in this mixture and apply it to your eyes. Then wash your face again. This can help reduce the discomfort of pink eye.
Treat red eye with a burn tree
Pink eye is a common problem in people of all ages. The symptom of pink eye is usually redness of one or both eyes; itching of one or both eyes; gritty feeling in the eye; discharge in one or both eyes; watery eyes… Because pinkeye is highly contagious within 2 weeks of illness, early diagnosis and treatment is very important. Burning tree (tree of life) is a medicinal herb that is easy to find in folk, it is not only used as an ornamental plant for decoration but also has wonderful uses in treating pink eye.
Prepare: Burnt tree, mortar, bandages
- Wash the burn tree, bring it to a pound
- Place a sterile gauze pad over the eye.
- Take the solution of the burn leaves just prepared on the gauze and seal it tightly
- Note: At night, the gauze pad should be placed tightly so that it does not fall off while sleeping.
- Do it once a day in the evening. Do it continuously for 1 days, the disease will be relieved, continue to do until the disease is completely cured.
Fresh potatoes have the ability to retain the maximum amount of essential nutrients. In fact, many people choose fresh potatoes as a face mask to help tighten pores and stretch skin. Accordingly, applying fresh potatoes is also the right choice to treat dark circles, red eyes in the fastest time.
How to use potato to treat pink eye:
- Step 1: Choose 1 fresh potato, peel it off
- Step 2: Grate or mash potatoes to get water
- Step 3: Use a cotton ball to soak the potato juice and apply it around the eye area
- Step 4: Perform continuously for about 15 minutes and then wipe with a clean towel.