Salmon is one of the very healthy dishes, fish meat has high nutritional value, contains many vitamins and minerals good for the body. Not only that, the delicious dishes made from lentils are easy to prepare and very diverse such as lentils with banana flower sauce, braised lentils with banana and beans, lentils cooked in sour soup… Most especially, the delicious but not delicious lentil porridge. less nutritious. Please refer to the following article of TopList to try to cook this fish porridge.
- Salmon: 1 fish
- Enoki mushrooms: 100 grams
- Green beans and eggplant: 50 grams
- Ginger: 1 piece
- Other seasonings
- Instructions on how to cook Lang fish porridge:
Raw material processing:
- Buy fish to wash, remove all slime in fish. Then dissect the heart, cut the fin with a knife.
- Then add a little salt, stir with your hands to dissolve the salt with the water, put the fish in to soak to remove the fishy smell.
- Enoki mushrooms soaked in diluted salt water.
- Put the fish in a pot of water, add crushed ginger branches, boiled. Remove the fish and remove the meat, carefully removing it to avoid bones.
- The fish broth is filtered through a sieve to remove any remaining scales and bones.
- Wash the rice and green beans, then put in the fish broth to cook. Simmer the porridge on low heat until the porridge is cooked.
- Fish meat can be stir-fried with a little non-aromatic purple onion, seasoned with fish sauce and pepper to taste. If you don’t like it, you can skip this step and put the fish in the pot after the porridge is cooked.
- Add the enoki mushrooms. Season with a little seasoning for the porridge to taste, just light enough to retain the sweetness of the fish.
Salmon with sweet and sour sauce with galangal
Ba is a type of Northern food, when entering the South, many people ask what the batch is, can it be eaten? If explained, only rice and water, cooked into rice, cooled, fermented, then used this glaze as a base for the next batch of rice, thus creating a spice that is both sour and very tasty. many nutrients. The combination of Northern cooking style with Western cooking techniques creates a fish dish that is easy to make, but requires meticulousness to become a masterpiece.
- Fish fillet 800g
- Ground pepper 1 gr
- Cooking oil 500ml
- Salt 2 gr
- Galangal root 30 gr
- Garlic 10 gr
- Deep fried dough 100 gr
- Onion 100g
- Green onions 30 gr
- Tomato 100g
- ketchup 30g
- Chili sauce 30g
- Batch rice 15 gr
- White sugar 5g
- Cold water 50 ml
- Shrimp paste 10 gr
- The salmon you buy is washed with iodized salt to reduce the viscosity, then clean the gills and viscera, cut the fish into bite-sized pieces and divide it into 4 equal parts.
- Squeeze 20 grams of galangal and garlic for water, put in a separate cup. Wash and cut tomatoes. Onions cut areca zone. 10g galangal cut yarn. Green onions cut into 2,5cm long pieces.
- Marinated fish with galangal juice, garlic and 2g salt, 1g pepper, mix well, leave for 15 minutes to absorb the spices.
- Heat the pan on the stove to heat and then pour about 500 ml of oil in so that the fish can be submerged in the oil.
- Heat up medium, then take each piece of fish, roll in dry crispy flour, then shake gently to remove excess flour, then immediately drop into the frying pan until golden on both sides, then take it out and put it on a plate lined with absorbent paper.
- Put the pan on the stove, add 15ml (about a tablespoon) of oil to fry the fish in the pan, wait for it to be hot, then add the galangal cut into the island until fragrant, continue to add onions and tomatoes to stir-fry.
- Add 30g ketchup, 30g chili sauce with 50ml of water, stir well, then season with 10gr shrimp paste, 15gr batch, 5g sugar, cook until boiling to make sauce, season to taste, add green onions Stir well and turn off the stove.
Place the fish on a plate, drizzle the sauce on top of the fish, and decorate it with a little chili that is both eye-catching and makes the dish more delicious. It can be served with hot rice or as a snack, but for this dish to taste best, you should eat it when it’s freshly cooked, while the fish is still hot and fragrant. So complete this delicious dish!
Pangasius braised with pepper
- Pangasius 600 gr
- Green pepper 4 branches
- Chili 2 pieces Purple onion 3 bulbs
- Turmeric powder 1 tablespoon
- Garlic 1 bulb
- Ginger 1 piece
- Cooking oil 100 ml
- Green onion 2 branch
- Colored water 1 spoon
- Salmon was washed, prepared as instructed above, then cut into 3 cm thick slices.
- Scallions are washed, cut and kept at the top.
- Red onion and garlic you peel, crush and then mince.
- Peel the ginger and cut it into thin slices.
- Put the fish in a bowl to marinate with 1 tablespoon salt, 2 teaspoons seasoning, 1 tablespoon MSG, 2 tablespoons sugar, 1 teaspoon turmeric powder, 1 tablespoon color water and 2 tablespoons fish sauce.
- Add to the bowl a little ginger, red onion and minced garlic. Use chopsticks to mix well and let stand for 40 minutes for the fish to absorb the spices.
- Add 2 tablespoons of cooking oil when the onion, garlic, ginger and 2 branches of pepper are fried until fragrant.
- Put one piece of fish in the pot and fry the fish on medium heat until both sides are hunted.
- When the fish is hunted, you add all the seasoning water and store it uncovered on a low fire until the water dries up.
- When the water has dried up, you add 2 dangerous chili peppers, 2 green pepper branches and half a cup of water.
- Store at medium heat until the water runs out, then turn off the stove.
- Braised fish with pepper has a spicy and aromatic taste from pepper, eye-catching yellow color from yellow turmeric, chewy, sweet and sweet fish meat with rich flavor. Braised lentils served with white rice is the most standard.
Pangasius braised with turmeric
- Pangasius 400 gr
- Bacon is only 200 gr
- Turmeric powder 1 tablespoon
- Turmeric 2 piece
- Coconut water 100 ml
- Chili powder 2 tbsp
- Purple onion 2 pieces
- Cashew oil 1 tablespoon
- 4 dangerous chili peppers
- Green onion 2 branch
- The salmon you clean as directed above, cut into 2 cm thick slices.
- Bacon, washed and cut into 3 cm thick pieces.
- Scallions washed, sliced, keep the onion head
- Chili, red onion and fresh turmeric, washed and sliced.
- Mix turmeric powder with 1 cup of filtered water and stir well.
Marinate meat and fish:
- Mix 1/2 tablespoon of MSG, 1 tablespoon of seasoning, 2 tablespoons of sugar, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, 2 tablespoons of fish sauce, 3 tablespoons of turmeric juice and 1 tablespoon of cashew oil, then mix well.
- Put the fish and meat in a bowl, then add the seasoning mixture and mix well and marinate for 40 minutes for the fish to absorb the spices.
- In a pan, add 1 tablespoon of cooking oil, sliced turmeric, onion head and 1 tablespoon sliced purple onion.
- Continue to add the pork and stir-fry until the pork is fat.
- Add the whole fish and seasoning and stir quickly. Store uncovered on medium heat until the water dries up.
- When the water has dried up, you add 100 ml of coconut water, 1 tablespoon of paprika and green onions to the stock until the water runs out, then turn off the stove.
- Braised lentils with turmeric with spicy taste, sweet hunting fish meat, tender pork belly. The dish has the fatty taste of coconut water and the yellow color of turmeric that makes the dish eye-catching.
Lentil salad mixed with sprouts
- Salmon 150 gr (fish belly)
- Sprouts 200 gr
- Horny chili 2 pieces
- Purple onion 5 pieces
- Chinese coriander 1 little
- Lemon juice 3 tbsp
- Chili powder 2 tablespoons
- Sugar 3 tbsp
- Mustard 1 teaspoon
- Fish sauce 3 tablespoons
Preliminary processing of salmon:
- Wash and clean the fish, remove the belly part of the fish. This is the least boned, fatty and most delicious part of the salmon.
- After getting the fish belly, cut it into bite-sized pieces, about 1/2 the thickness of a knuckle.
- To deodorize the salmon, before cutting the fish, you can use salt to massage the whole body of the salmon, so the fish will significantly reduce the unpleasant and viscous smell. Then you wash it off with clean water.
- In addition, you can soak fish with ginger or lemon, vinegar for about 15 minutes and then rinse with water several times. This is also an effective way to remove fishy odors.
- Prepare 1 bowl of ice water and put a pot of water on the stove, bring to a boil. When the water boils, put the thinly sliced lentils in the pan for 1 minute.
- When the fish is cooked, take it out and put it right into a bowl of ice water, so the fish will be more crispy.
- Wait for the fish to cool, then take it out and squeeze it dry, put it in a bowl or plate.
- To make the dish most delicious, just lightly cook the fish, don’t overcook, the salad will not taste good anymore.
- You can observe the fish slice, when the fish slice is curved, the fish is cooked, at this time you can take the fish out.
Make the sauce:
- Mix the sauce with 3 tablespoons sugar, 3 tablespoons fish sauce, 3 tablespoons lemon juice and stir well. After the mixture is evenly mixed, add 1 teaspoon of mustard and 2 tablespoons of paprika, stir well.
- First, you mix the fish with 1/3 of the prepared sauce. Mix well for 3 minutes to infuse the fish with spices and the dish will be more delicious.
- When the fish has absorbed the spices, you add the sprouts, washed, thinly sliced purple onions, the smell of cut Chinese and cut chili peppers, mix well. Add the remaining 2/3 of the sauce and mix well.
- The sweet and tangy lentil salad, blended with the cool taste of sprouts, the sweet and sour taste of the spices, is a delicious and nutritious appetizer for the last gathering. It’s a family week!
Grilled salmon with salt and pepper
Fish dishes in general are very suitable for grilling and sour soup or hot pot, so the fish will no longer have a fishy smell but will eat very well. Grilled salmon with salt and pepper is one of the delicious grilled fish dishes, fragrant with country flavor. Salmon with soft sweet fish meat, fatty flesh, evenly soaked in spicy salt and chili seasoning, cooked in a charcoal stove with a natural aroma of wood and fish. Grilled fish can be eaten with vermicelli, raw vegetables or rolled rice paper!
- Salmon 1 kg
- Minced red onion 2 tbsp
- Minced garlic 1 tbsp
- Minced lemongrass 3 tablespoons
- 1 lemon
- Horny chili 1 pieces
- Oyster oil 2 tbsp
- Chili sauce 2 tbsp
- Honey 2 tablespoons
- Pepper 1 teaspoon
- Five-spice powder 1 teaspoon
- MSG 1 teaspoon
- Fish sauce 1 tablespoons
- Salt 2 teaspoon
- Cooking oil 2 tablespoons
- Cashew oil 1 tablespoon
- Salmon is washed, you can wash the fish through boiling water and alcohol to remove the fishy smell, use a knife to cut a lot of sugar on the body of the fish to marinate the fish with more spices or cut the fish into thin or thick slices depending on your preference.
- Chop red onion, garlic, then mix with ground lemongrass, chili sauce, oyster sauce, fish sauce, honey, five spices, pepper, monosodium glutamate. Marinate the fish with the seasoning mixture just mixed for 20-30 minutes for the fish meat to absorb the spices evenly.
- Prepare the coals for red, arrange the fish on the hill grill and place on the charcoal stove. If you do not cut the fish but cut the fish, you can use a bamboo stick to skewer the fish and bake the whole fish on the charcoal stove.
- Regularly return the fish to cook evenly and not burn! You can apply a thin layer of cooking oil while grilling to give the fish a nice color and not burn.
- Grilled halibut with salt and pepper is a fish dish that is not fried through fat, easy to get bored, the fish meat is firm, fragrant, naturally juicy, soaked in the spicy salt and pepper seasoning, grilled over a natural fragrant charcoal stove.
Grilled lentils can be eaten with vermicelli, raw vegetables or rolled rice paper. You can make this dish when going out for a picnic or having a weekend meal with friends!
Cha Ca La Vong
Referring to Hanoi’s delicious dishes, almost everyone immediately thinks of the “triple”: pho, bun cha and the famous La Vong fish cake. Not only delicious, attractive, famous both at home and abroad, this Vietnamese folk dish also converges many traditional and typical beauty of Hanoi people. Enjoying La Vong fish cake brings the feeling of enjoying the most elegant and unique of one of the famous dishes of Ha Thanh land.
- 1kg salmon fillet
- 1 young galangal
- 1 turmeric root
- 100g peanuts
- Dill, green onion, red onion, lemongrass, ginger, basil
- Seasoning: monosodium glutamate, shrimp paste, sugar, lime juice, batch, white wine, garlic oil, cooking oil (or water fat)
- Buy fish to clean the intestines, wash it briefly, then proceed to fillet fish. After filleting fish, wash it with water, pat dry, cut fish
- Cut into rectangular pieces, about 1,5cm thick. Then remove the fishy smell of fish by soaking in white wine mixed with a few slices of thinly sliced ginger.
- Fresh basil, scallions, lemongrass and dill are picked, washed, and drained. Red onion peeled, washed. Finely chop the red onion, lemongrass and dill.
- Roast the ripe peanuts, remove the skins, leave the seeds whole. The galangal tubers are washed and finely chopped. Turmeric is washed, pureed and squeezed out of the body to get the juice
- Marinate fish with a mixture of 1/3 teaspoon salt, 1/3 teaspoon pepper, 2 tablespoons monosodium glutamate, 3 tablespoons minced galangal, 3 tablespoons shrimp paste, 2 tablespoons minced dill, 2 tablespoons minced shallot, 1 tablespoon minced lemongrass, 2 tablespoons batch, then add 3 tablespoons of turmeric juice and mix well.
- The amount of shrimp paste used to marinate the fish can be adjusted to make it lighter because only a small amount is needed for the dish to smell good. Put the marinated fish in the refrigerator for about 60 minutes to let the ingredients infuse the flavors evenly
Grilled Fish Cake:
- Clip the fish to the griddle, grilling fish on the charcoal stove is the most delicious. During the baking process, remember to spread cooking oil or grease on the fish to make the fish shiny and not dry. If you do not have the opportunity to bake fish cakes with a charcoal stove, you can use an oven instead. Bake the fish at 250 degrees for 15 minutes, until the surface of the fish is slightly golden.
Fried Cha Ca:
- Put the pan on the stove, put in 2 tablespoons of cooking oil or fat, drop the grilled fish balls in and fry them until golden brown on both sides. Next sprinkle onions, dill, gently stir for about 2 seconds for vegetables to cook, fish balls are hot and then turn off the heat.
Making La Vong Fish Sauce with Shrimp Sauce:
- You mix 1 tablespoon of shrimp paste with ¼ teaspoon of MSG, ½ teaspoon of sugar, ½ teaspoon of minced garlic, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, ½ teaspoon of garlic oil, stir well to foam up.
- To have delicious shrimp paste without fishy, before eating you mix in a bowl of fish sauce with ½ tablespoon of white wine and then steam it in water for 5 minutes.
Lentil soup with sour bamboo shoots
Add a delicious soup for your choice on the weekend to add more fun with your family. Lentil soup lets you feel each piece of sweet and tender lentil meat on the tip of your tongue with hot hot pot mixed with a little sour and sweet taste.
- Pangasius 500 gr
- Sour bamboo shoots 300 gr
- 2 tomatoes
- Pineapple 1/4 fruit
- Fresh vermicelli 500 gr
- Minced garlic 1 teaspoons
- Braised cilantro 100 gr
- Coriander 100 gr
- 1 chili peppers
- Lemongrass 2 plants
- Salt 1 teaspoon
- Fish sauce 1 tablespoons
- Cooking oil 4 tablespoons
- Ginger 1 piece
- Pangasius washed with white wine, remove gills, fins, cut into pieces about 1.5 cm thick. Then, put a pot of water on the stove, add minced ginger and bring to a boil. When the water boils, put the lentils in and blanch briefly
- Prepare the ingredients for the broth, clean the ginger, remove the old part of the lemongrass and chop it. Chili, coriander, braised cilantro washed, drained.
- Sour bamboo shoots cut off the old root, strip it small, squeeze dry. Wash tomatoes, cut areca. Peel the pineapple, remove the eyes and cut into pieces.
Cooking fish soup:
- Put a clean pan on the stove, saute lemongrass, minced garlic with 2 tablespoons of cooking oil. Add the lentils, stir gently to prevent the fish from being crushed for about 1 minute. Put the lentils on a plate, set aside.
- Continue to heat the pan with 2 tablespoons of oil. Add tomatoes, pineapple, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 tablespoon fish sauce, stir well. Add a packet of Thai hot pot seasoning powder to about 1 liter of water and cook until it boils.
- Packages of Thai hot pot powder you can buy available at supermarkets. Note that the Thai hot pot seasoning package has already been seasoned, you should re-season it to taste.
- Finally, add the lentils, sour bamboo shoots, braised cilantro, cilantro, and chili peppers, and cook for another 5 minutes. Turn off the stove, serve hot with steamed rice or fresh vermicelli. Inviting the whole family to this dish to change the daily menu will be eagerly awaited by the members.