Butterfly pea flower mousse
FOAM This is one of the cool and greasy cakes that are very suitable for summer days. Butterfly pea flower tofu mousse is a delicious, interesting and eye-catching variation of this cake.
- Cookies 60g (optional)
- Unsalted Butter 35 g
- Whipping cream 250 g (fresh milk cream)
- Sugar 40 g (mousse portion)
- Young tofu 200 g
- Soy milk 130 g
- Butterfly Pea Flower (fresh 22 g Gelatin 13 g Sugar 20 g (mirror portion)
- Water 65 g
- Tools: removable base mold, mixing bowl, whisk, sieve
- Making the cake base: Melt 35g unsalted butter. Crush 60g biscuits and mix with melted unsalted butter. Pour the mixed biscuits into the mold and spread evenly.
- Extract color of butterfly pea flower: Soak 10g butterfly pea flowers in hot soy milk for 15 minutes, then pass through a sieve to filter out the colored milk.
- Mix the mousse: Puree 200g young tofu with 30g soy milk. Pass through a sieve to make the mixture smooth. Beat 250g whipping cream with 40g sugar. Beat until the mixture stiffens and forms a peak. Mix the tofu mixture with the whipped whipping cream, then divide the mixture into 3 equal parts.
- Pour the first layer of mousse: Soak 3g gelatin with a little water to bloom. After the gelatin blooms, mix it with 2/3 of the soy milk soaked in butterfly pea flowers in step 2. Add the colored gelatin to a part of the tofu mixture and mix well, then put it in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Pour 2nd layer of mousse: Melt 3g gelatin and mix with the remaining 1/3 of the colored milk. Take the second tofu mixture, mix it with colored gelatin and put the second layer into the mold and continue to put it in the refrigerator for 2 hour.
- Pour 3nd layer of mousse: Melt 3g gelatin and add to the remaining tofu mixture, mix well then pour half of this mixture into the mold.
- Create a gradient layer: Soak 12g butterfly pea flower in some hot water for about 15 minutes to get color. Mix 1/2 of the butterfly pea flower color that has just been soaked into the remaining tofu mixture. Put 1 part of the smooth tofu mixture into the mold to create a wave effect. The remaining tofu mixture is mixed with 1/2 of the butterfly pea perfume for a darker color and then put in a smooth mold to create a wave effect. Put in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Create mirror coating: Mix 4g of melted gelatin with 20g of sugar and 65g of water, then put it on the cake and refrigerate for another hour.
- Finished products: Use a hot towel to wrap around the mold for 30 seconds or use a dryer to heat it around the mold for 30 seconds and then gently lift the cake out of the mold. After making the cake, the color layering from dark to light is beautiful. When eating, you will feel the fatty aroma of young tofu combined with soy milk.
This is a cake suitable for family and friends gatherings that you can show off your skills.
Butterfly pea flower flan
Flan is a dessert that is loved by many people because of its delicious and attractive taste. If you are too familiar with traditional flavors, why not try to change this cake a bit to add a special part?
- Chicken eggs 3
- Sugar 12 tbsp
- Lemon juice 1 tbsp
- Filtered water 2 tbsp
- Fresh milk 250 ml
- Coconut milk 150 ml
- Butterfly pea flower 8 grams
- Vanilla essence 2 teaspoons
- Cooking Caramel: Put on the stove a mixture of 6 tablespoons of sugar, 2 tablespoons of filtered water and bring to a boil over medium heat, without stirring. When the caramel color turns brown, turn off the heat and add 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Cook butterfly pea flower milk mixture: Use a new pot and add 6 tablespoons of sugar, 250ml of fresh milk, 150ml of coconut milk, 8g of butterfly pea flower and stir well. Heat the mixture but do not bring it to a boil, then let the mixture cool.
- Stir in the butterfly pea flan mixture: Beat 3 eggs, then add 2 teaspoons of vanilla essence and stir well. Slowly pour the milk mixture through the sieve into the egg mixture and stir well.
- Pour the mold and steam the cake: Pour the mixture into each cake mold, cover with a lid or foil. Steam the cake for 25 minutes over medium heat, then refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.
- Finished products: The flan has the aroma from vanilla essence, the sweet taste from custard and the beautiful green color of butterfly pea flowers.
Butterfly pea flower drift cake
Butterfly pea flower drift cake with beautiful blue cake will surely make you crave from the first time you see it. Let’s go to the kitchen with Toplist to make this delicious, sweet and delicious cake with an extremely simple recipe!
- Green bean
- Glutinous rice flour
- Rice flour
- Butterfly pea flower
- Soak the bloomed green beans and cook with cooked coconut milk, pureed beans, seasoned to taste, but slightly sweet, then the slugs will squeeze the filling. The butterfly pea flowers are washed and cooked in water to get the color.
- Make juice. Put the pot of juice on the stove, including the candy juice, season with salt and sugar, then cook when it’s boiling, remember to season it a bit hard to eat it with drift cake later, season it with a little rice flour to thicken, then remind to put it in each cup, take it. glutinous rice flour and then add butterfly pea flower water and knead until just molded. Put a pot of boiling water over the bean paste and drop it in. When the cake floats, it is cooked, take it out into a bowl of cold water to soak.
- Cook a little sweet sugar water and candy enough to absorb the cake and then roll it in for the cake to absorb the sugar water. Take out the coconut milk and then put sesame on top. So the cake is done.
Butterfly pea flower bread
Another unique new dish from butterfly pea flower, butterfly pea flower bread, have you heard? Soft and chewy butterfly pea flower bread with eye-catching colors mixed with greasy cheese will make you irresistible. Today, go to the kitchen and bake a delicious pan-fried butterfly pea flower bread with cheese.
- Wheat flour 300 grams
- Instant yeast 5 grams
- Salt 4 grams
- Sugar 45 grams
- Dried butterfly pea flowers 20 pieces
- Fresh milk without sugar or sugar 50 ml
- Sugar 20 grams
- Cornstarch 6 grams
- Fresh milk 120 ml
- Cream cheese 50 grams
- Unsalted butter 65 grams
- 2 eggs (yolk)
- Grab the butterfly pea perfume: Put about 20 butterfly pea flowers in a glass and put in about 50ml of hot water and soak for about 20 minutes, after the filter time, get the colored water. Add 50ml of fresh milk to the perfume and stir well.
- Mix the flour: Put 300 grams of 11 flour in a mixing bowl, then add salt, sugar and instant yeast to the dough. Note that the salt and yeast are far apart, if the yeast comes into direct contact with the salt, the yeast will die. Mix the flour mixture well. Crack 1 egg into the milk that has been mixed with the flower color, and then slowly add it to the flour mixture until the ingredients are well blended.
- Kneading and kneading dough: Put the mixed dough out, then fold the dough in half with your hands and use the back of your hand to fold and stretch the dough (folding and stretching), then rotate the dough 90 degrees and repeat the same operation. Knead until the dough is no longer sticky, then add 45 grams of unsalted butter at room temperature and perform the fold and knead the dough as above until the dough becomes soft, chewy, smooth and does not stick to your hands. Break the dough out and pull it into a thin film. Hit the dough firmly on the table to break up large air bubbles, then roll the dough into a ball and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Making cheese filling: Put the egg yolks and the bowl together with 20 grams of sugar and beat the mixture with a whisk until the yolks turn light yellow, then stop. Add 6 grams of cornstarch and mix well to combine the ingredients. Put on the stove a pan and add 120ml of fresh milk, stir until the milk is warm, then turn off the heat. Slowly add the warmed milk to the eggs. Once the egg and milk mixture is mixed, add it to the pan and stir over low heat, stirring constantly to avoid lumps. When the mixture turns to a paste, turn off the heat and add 50 grams of cream cheese and 10 grams of unsalted butter, mix well until the ingredients are mixed together to complete the sauce.
- Divide the dough and knead the dough: After the dough has risen, press the air bubbles by hand to break it, then bring it out and divide the dough into about 40 grams each. After dividing the dough into round balls. After rolling all the dough, let the dough rest for another 5 minutes, then take it to shape.
- Shape the cake: Flatten and roll out the dough (no need to roll), put the prepared cheese filling, fold and tightly wrap the filling inside. Repeat until all the dough and filling are used up. Let the cake rest for 5 minutes, then fry.
- Fried cake: Put the cake in a pan, put it on the stove, adjust the heat to low, cover for about 7-8 minutes, then open the lid and turn the donut face for another 7-8 minutes.
Butterfly pea flower dumplings
Vegetarian butterfly pea dumplings It has the blue color of butterfly pea flowers, the crust is both soft and spongy, and the sweet green bean filling is extremely delicious and attractive. Let’s go to the kitchen with Toplist to learn how to do it!
- Ylang Ylang flour 250 g
- Green beans 100 g
- Baking powder 5 g
- Butterfly pea flower powder 5 g
- Sugar 50 g
- Wheat flour 20g
- Instant dry yeast 5 g
- Tools: steamer, bowl, …
- Making the paste: Put 20g of flour and 100ml of water into a pot and boil on the stove with low heat, while stirring, until the paste thickens and is opaque white, turn off the heat and let it cool.
- Mix dumpling dough: Put in the box 250 flour, 5g instant dry yeast, 5g baking powder and 30g sugar and mix well. Put 5g of butterfly pea flower powder in 100ml of water, boil to give the color of butterfly pea flower. Put 100ml of butterfly pea flower water (still slightly warm) into a bowl and gently knead it with your hands. Then, add the paste cooked in step 1 (still warm) into the bowl and continue kneading until the dough forms a soft, smooth, non-sticky mass. Cover with cling film and incubate for about 1 hour.
- Steamed green beans: Put the peeled green beans into the rice cooker, pour in the water so that it is 1/2 inch lower than the beans and then turn on the cook button to cook. When it has turned to warm, open the lid to see if the beans are cooked or not, if not, add a little water to turn on to cook and steam again.
- To make the cake: Put in a bowl of steamed green beans 20g, mix well until the sugar dissolves and blends into the mung bean paste. Then, round the ball into small balls to make dumplings. Can make about 6 cake balls.
- Dough: Spread a layer of flour on a flat surface, put the dough to knead.
- Shape the cake: Divide the dough into small pieces (divide into about 6 parts). Using a rolling pin, roll it out thinly. Then put the filling in, wrap it up in a circle. Do it until all the ingredients are gone.
- Steamed buns: After shaping, the cake is lined with a piece of parchment paper and then put in the pot. Place a thin towel on top to prevent steam from flowing down the cake, cover and steam for about 1 minutes, until the cake is cooked.
- Finished products: After steaming, the dumplings have the blue color of butterfly pea flowers, the crust is both soft and spongy, and the sweet green bean paste is extremely delicious and attractive. Vegetarian butterfly pea dumplings with green bean filling can be used for breakfast or a snack.
Butterfly pea flower mochi
Butterfly cake mochi Soft and flexible, with a cool, creamy filling, sweet and fatty, it will definitely be an attractive cake that will make you fall in love with it more than the usual mochis seen before.
- Hot water 20 ml (Cake part)
- Glutinous flour 220 gr (Cake part)
- Sugar 120 gr (Cake part)
- Fresh milk without sugar 380 ml (Cake part)
- Coconut oil 30 ml (Crust part)
- 5 oreo cakes (Cream filling)
- Whipping Cream 120 ml (Cream filling)
- Condensed milk 35 ml (Cream filling)
- 10 gr cake dough (for non-stick)
- Tools for making: Blender, bowl, steamer,…
- Puree oreo: Put 5 oreo cakes in a blender and puree.
- Make oreo ice cream: Put in a bowl of 120ml of cold fresh cream, 35ml of condensed milk, beat the mixture with a mixer until the cream is stiff, achieving a thick, smooth and clear texture. Next, add the pureed oreo cake to the cream mixture and mix well. Then you put the ice cream into the mold, cover with parchment paper and put in the freezer until the ice cream solidifies.
- Get the color of butterfly pea flower: Put in a bowl about 10g of butterfly peas, 20ml of boiling water, then stir well and wait for about 15 minutes for the flowers to bloom. Next, filter the mixture through a sieve to get colored water.
- Mix cake batter:
- The butterfly pea flower powder: Put in a bowl 110g glutinous rice flour, 60g sugar, 180ml fresh milk without sugar, butterfly pea perfume, 15ml coconut oil. Mix well until the mixture is combined.
- The white powder: Put in a new bowl 110g glutinous rice flour, 60g sugar, 200ml unsweetened fresh milk, 15ml coconut oil. Mix well until the mixture is combined. Next, strain the mixture through a sieve to make the dough smoother.
- Steamed cake dough: Put the 2 flour mixtures into the steamer, cover the pot with a towel, cover the lid and steam over medium heat for about 10 minutes until the dough is clear.
- Shape the cake: Put the dough on the parchment paper, flatten it. Then, cover another sheet of wax paper and roll the dough with a rolling pin, letting it cool to room temperature. Do the same with the rest of the white dough. Sift the dough over 2 parts of the dough to prevent sticking and use a round mold to cut the dough. Put the cream filling into the white dough, pinch the edges. Continue to put the white powder on the butterfly pea flower powder, then grab the edge of the dough, tightly wrapping it into a circle. Cover the cake with cling film and place in the freezer.
- Finished products: Butterfly mochi cake has eye-catching colors, soft shell mixed with cool, sweet oreo filling to bring an extremely delicious and attractive dessert.
Butterfly pea flower cake
Coins cake (Banh phu thi) is a very delicious and famous traditional cake. This cake is often used in wedding ceremonies. However, every day, there are still many people who love this cake. And today let’s go to the kitchen with the toplist right away with the butterfly pea flower cake.
- Green beans 100 gr
- Tapioca flour 200 gr
- Sugar 120 gr
- Butterfly pea flower 5 pieces
- 1 small coconut
- Cooking oil 1 tablespoons
- Pandan leaves 1 piece
- 1 pinch salt
- Filtered water 400 ml
- White sesame 4 tbsp
- Tools for making: Steaming basket, non-stick pan, bowl, spoon, cutting board,…
- Soak and cook beans: Soak green beans in water for 1 hour, then rinse. Then, put the green beans in the pot with 300ml of water. Cook the beans for 15 minutes over high heat until the water dries up and covers the beans. Next, cover the pot and continue to cook the beans over low heat until tender. After the beans are soft and dry, add 1 teaspoon of sugar, a little salt and mix well, turn off the heat.
- Prepare the ingredients: Use a spoon to scrape the coconut meat, wash it and cut it into thin strips. Put in a bowl about 5-6 butterfly pea flowers, 200ml boiling water and let the flowers bloom, then remove the dead flower. Put the pan on the stove, add a little white sesame and roast over low heat until fragrant.
- Mix and slug powder: Put in a bowl 200g tapioca starch, 120g sugar, a little salt, 1ml of filtered water and stir until the powder dissolves. Then, add 200ml of butterfly pea flower water, 200 tablespoon of cooking oil and continue to stir to combine. Put the flour mixture in the pan, shredded coconut, and stir over low heat until the dough sticks into a block.
- Roll green beans: Divide the green beans into equal parts and roll them into balls.
- Shape the cake: Cut a piece of pandan leaf and then line it into the cake mold. Take out a little cake and flatten it, put the filling in the middle and then pinch the edge of the dough. Next, put the cake into the mold and gently press down to spread it evenly.
- Steamed buns: Place the cake in a steamer, place it in a pot of boiling water, cover with a tight lid and steam for 20 minutes. After the cake is cooked, let the cake cool completely and then cover the cake with cling film and a little roasted sesame.
- Finished products: The cake has an eye-catching green color, soft chewy bite, crunchy texture, fresh coconut fiber, fatty leopard and delicious sweet green bean paste.
Butterfly pea flower cake
Green Chung cake, red watermelon, yellow apricot branch, fresh peach branch… are all familiar images on Tet holiday. This year, let’s join Toplist to decorate the beautiful blue New Year’s tray from butterfly pea flowers. Create traditional flavored banh chung. But there is a little variation that is both delicious and stimulates the taste buds for the spring of love.
- 1 kg of glutinous rice
- 500 grams of green beans
- 35 grams of butterfly pea flower
- 700 grams of bacon
- dong leaves
- Strings and ropes
- Seasoning: seasoning, monosodium glutamate, pepper, fish sauce
- Prepare the ingredients 1 night before wrapping the cake: Put green beans in a bowl and soak in clean water overnight.
Fresh butterfly pea flowers are washed, put in a pot of 300ml of hot water and stir well. When flowers come to color, turn off the stove and filter the water. Put glutinous rice in water and soak for 1 night. Bacon rub with salt, wash. Cut into long pieces to dry. Marinate with 1/2 tbsp seasoning, 1/2 tbsp MSG, 1/2 tbsp pepper and 1 tbsp fish sauce. Use chopsticks to stir the meat to absorb the seasoning and then put it in the refrigerator. Buy dong leaves, wash, dry and then use a very sharp knife to cut off the spine on the back of the leaf.
- Mix spices into sticky rice and beans: Overnight, take out the beans and sticky rice in a basket to drain the water. Put in each bowl of beans and glutinous rice 1/1 tablespoon of salt and stir well with chopsticks.
- Package of cake: Prepare all the ingredients: sticky rice, beans, meat and dong leaves. Fold the leaves vertically, continue to fold them into 4 horizontally. Measure the length of the side of the mold and then measure from the horizontal folded part of the leaf to the tip of the leaf. Use scissors to cut off excess leaves. Continue to arrange 4 dong leaves in turn into square sides in the mold and then add the filling. A layer of sticky rice at the bottom, a layer of green beans and 1 pieces of bacon in the mold. Continue to put the layer of green beans, sticky rice and thin slices of leaves on the surface and then fold the edges of the cake. Slowly take out the mold and use a spatula to tighten it. Do not tie too tightly because while cooking the cake still blooms. Continue wrapping until you run out of ingredients, you will get about 2 cakes.
- Boil the cake: Prepare a large pot, put the cake in and pour water to cover the cake. Start boiling about 5-8 hours, the cake will be cooked. Need to prepare boiling water when the pot runs out of water, add more. About 3 hours, turn the cake over and add water to cook evenly.
- Finished products: Beautiful and delicious butterfly pea flower cake for Tet feast.