Use toner/rose water to balance skin moisture
Facial cleanser is a cleansing product, not a nourishing product, so after using it, you will feel your skin is a bit dry, you need to use toner / rose water to balance the moisture of the skin. Toners or toners both work to balance the pH of the skin, hydrate the skin with nutrients and help tighten pores effectively. You should use alcohol-free toner/toner to avoid drying out and damaging your skin.
Some good toner / rose water products today:
- Evoluderm Lotion Tonique, a French rose water, is priced at VND 170.000.
- Paula’s Choice Skin Balancing Pore Reducing Toner, priced at VND 450.000.
- Innisfree green tea toner, priced at 320.000 VND.
- Toner Hada Labo of Japan, priced at 330.000 VND.
Use serums and essences
For those of you with less healthy skin, often acne, acne, blackheads, large pores, premature aging skin that appears dark, melasma, then after using a balanced toner / toner For skin moisture, you need to use serums, special essences for healthy skin care, wrinkle treatment, large pores treatment, moisturizing, whitening or oil control…
Some serums, special skin care essences such as:
- Innisfree true care cica intensive balm acne gel, priced at VND 620.000.
- Missha Time Revolution First Treatment Essence Intensive essence, priced at VND 750.000.
- Serum Bergamo Snow White Whitening Perfection, priced at 250.000 VND.
Use the right face wash
After removing makeup, you need to wash it with a cleanser suitable for your skin to completely remove the residue, dirt … deep clean for your skin to be healthy. Depending on your skin type, there are different suitable face wash products. You need to know what your skin type is: oily, combination, dry or normal to choose the right cleanser.
Some of the best face wash products on the market today are:
- Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash, priced at about 280.000 VND, made in England.
- Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash face wash, priced at about 280.000 VND, made in the US.
- Innisfree Green Tea Extract Facial Cleanser, priced at about 179.000 VND, made in Korea.
Removing makeup after coming home is an extremely important step, especially for those of you who wear makeup and apply sunscreen. Makeup remover helps you deep clean makeup layers, powder dust deep in pores, sebum, dirt… Improper makeup removal will make your skin clogged pores, easy to cause acne and damage the skin.
Some good makeup remover products you can refer to:
- Rohto Hada Labo Gokujun Cleansing Oil Cleansing Oil, priced at 320.000 VND/bottle of 200ml.
- Bioderma’s Sensibio makeup remover, priced at about 550.000 VND / 500ml bottle.
- Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water, priced at 390.000 VND / 400ml bottle.
Even in winter, when the sun is weak, you still need to apply sunscreen every time you go out to protect your skin from the harmful effects that make it worse. Especially, in the summer when the sun is harsh, to fight against ultraviolet rays, UVA rays, dust… you need to protect your skin with a layer of sunscreen with SPF 50 and PA+++.
Some types of sunscreen you can refer to:
- Shiseido Anessa perfect UV Spray Sunscreen sunscreen from Japan, priced at 450.000 VND / 60ml tube.
- Neutrogena sunscreen originated from the US, priced at 250.000 – 280.000 VND.
- Innisfree Korean sunscreen, reference price 250.000 VND.
- Vichy sunscreen of French origin costs 300.000 VND.
Use skin cream
Applying moisturizer is also an extremely important step in skin care. There are many types of creams to suit the needs of each girl, there are moisturizers, there are whitening creams and there are anti-aging creams. Creams often contain natural ingredients that are safe for the skin, fast absorption, non-sticky and effective skin care.
Some good skin care products:
- Innisfree natural green tea extract lotion, priced at 429.000 VND.
- Hada Labo skin cream, priced at 200.000 VND.
- Star Cream It’s Skin, priced at 300.000 VND.
Use a sleeping mask
Not products for daily use such as cleansers, toners, creams… but, if we want to have healthy, beautiful, and flawless skin, we need to use a sleeping mask from 1 to 2 every week. time. Sleeping mask has a very good effect in moisturizing, oil control, skin improvement, skin rejuvenation…
Some good sleeping mask products today:
- Innisfree’s Capsule Recipe Pack Series is priced at 60.000 VND mini-size.
- Laneige Water Sleeping Mask costs about 520.000 VND.
- The Face Shop Pomegranate Collagen Sleeping Pack costs about 200.000 VND.