Snails are a family with many species of high value, are a kind of nutritious food, according to traditional medicine, snails have a salty taste, cool properties, are used to treat water tumors (quartz), qi (qi). , thin sputum. Snails are spicy, soldering, non-toxic, hydrophilic, expectorant, treat tumors, … the flesh of nail snails has a sweet and firm taste because there are many minerals such as iron, calcium, and has a sweet, fleshy and chewy taste. It is used as a raw material for many delicious dishes in Vietnam. Every day toplist hopes to introduce you to a lot of delicious and nutritious dishes and today is no exception toplist will introduce you to the top recipes for the best snail nail dishes.
Stir-fried fingernails with tamarind
- Half a pound of nail snails bought at seafood markets.
- Sour tamarind or pickled tamarind or squeezed tamarind 10g
- Vegetables such as laksa leaves, garlic, old ginger,
- Fresh lemongrass: 2 plants.
- Commonly used spices: seasoning seeds, chili powder, tapioca, fish sauce, sugar, etc.
- Step 1: Prepare the ingredients: Snails are animals that live in the bottom mud. Because they contain a lot of bacteria and dirt. Therefore, you need to clean them completely to make the dish delicious. Wash the snails with clean water several times to completely clean the notebook. Bring snails to soak with rice water. Soaking is best overnight for them to release all the soil in their mouths. Or soak it from morning to afternoon and then cook it. People often apply 1 of these 3 ways to clean snails in general. There are 3 very effective ways to soak snails that you can apply:
- You take advantage of rice water to soak snails.
- Take a metal pot and then drop the snails in to soak them with some metal utensils such as ladles, spoons, etc.
- Or the water to soak the snails, you can drop them in the chili slices.
- Step 2: Make a short boil: After soaking overnight, bring the snails to clean and then boil them. What does pre-boiled mean. You boil the water and then put the snails in. Cook for another 3-4 minutes and then remove the snails. Remove the snails to a basket to drain.
- Step 3: Proceed to make tamarind sauce: You bring ripe tamarind soaked in warm water for about 15 minutes until soft. When tamarind is soft, use a spoon to puree the tamarind and then pour the mixture into a sieve to filter out the juice. After the tamarind juice is filtered, you add fish sauce, sugar, seasoning seeds, chili powder in the ratio 2:4:1:2:2 and stir well.
- Step 4: Complete: Heat 4 tablespoons of cooking oil on the stove. Continue to add minced garlic and saute until fragrant. When garlic is fragrant, add minced garlic, minced ginger and sliced chili. Stir well and gently until all ingredients are fragrant. Then you pour the tamarind juice just for the seasoning into the pot and bring to a boil. Taste it once more and then pour in the nail snails. Stir well so that the snails infuse the spices. Pay attention when cooking, lower the heat to cook the snails thoroughly and infuse the spices evenly. 1 minutes after stir-frying, you bring tapioca flour mixed with cold water to thin it and pour it into the snail pan. Tapioca juice makes tamarind sauce more attractive. When eating snails, the sauce soaks into the snail meat and makes it much more flavorful. After the snail is fried, put it on a plate. Add laksa leaves and fresh chili to serve as well as decorate beautifully. When the snail is done cooking, use it while the snail is still hot!
Stir-fried nail snail with water spinach
- Nail snail 1 kg
- Water spinach 500 grams
- Minced garlic 3 teaspoons
- Oyster oil 1 tbsp
- Cooking oil 2 tablespoons
- 1 little rice water
- Common seasoning 1 little (salt/ monosodium glutamate/ seasoning)
- Processing nail snails: Nail snails bought home soaked in water to wash rice for 1 hour and then washed with water several times to clean the sand. Put the pot of water on the stove, when the water boils, put the snails on the island for about 2 minutes to let the snails open, then take out the meat.
- Prepare and peel water spinach: Water spinach remove leaves and hard old stems, wash, cut into short pieces to eat. Blanch water spinach in a pot of boiling water with 1/2 tablespoon of salt for about 1 minute, then put it in an ice cold bowl to soak for 5 minutes, then take it out and drain.
- Stir-fry nail snails: Heat a pan on the stove with 2 tablespoons of oil. When the oil is hot, add 3 teaspoons of minced garlic and sauté until fragrant. Next, add the boiled snails and stir-fry on high heat for about 2 minutes. Add 1/2 tbsp seasoning, 1/3 tbsp monosodium glutamate, 1 tbsp oyster sauce, stir for 3 minutes. Then add the blanched water spinach to the island and stir for 1 more minute, season to taste and then turn off the stove.
- Finished products: Snails stir-fried with morning glory with the characteristic scent of snails and beautiful colors. Fatty, crunchy snail meat eaten with water spinach keeps its crispiness, its natural sweetness is extremely attractive!
Stir-fried nail snails with lemongrass and chili
- 500 grams of nail snails
- 5 lemongrass plants
- 2 horny chili
- 3 cloves of crushed garlic
- 50 grams of butter
- Sugar, soup powder, main noodles
- Nail snails are washed, drained, steamed until cooked to remove some water when stir-fried, it will be dry and delicious, then peeled and gutted. Lemongrass and chili slices
- Heat the pan, melt the butter, then add the garlic, wait for the garlic to smell a little yellow and take out some garlic. Then add the nail snails and stir-fry
- Add lemongrass to stir-fry, season with a little monosodium glutamate, a little salt because the snail has a slight salty taste, add a little more sugar to soften the taste, stir-fry, add chili, stir for 2 minutes, then scoop it out on a plate and eat it.
Spicy Korean-style fried nail snails
- 1/2 kg nail snail
- 5 dried chili
- 75 gr unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 2,5 mc Korean chili sauce
- 2 pcs chili sauce
- 2 mc honey
- 1,5 mc seasoning seeds
- 2 mc road
- 1 teaspoon MSG
- Lemongrass, white wine
- Cooking oil
- Minced purple onion
- Minced garlic chili
- Step 1: Snails bought, washed, steamed with lemongrass and wine to remove the fishy smell. Steam for 7-10 minutes, take out and drain
- Step 2: Spicy chili mixture: stir-fry minced purple onion + minced garlic + minced chili + dried chili, add 75g of unsalted butter,…add 1/2 cup of water.
- Step 3: Add 3 tablespoons of ketchup + 2,5 tablespoons of Korean chili sauce + 2 tablespoons of chili sauce + 2 tablespoons of honey + 1,5 tablespoons of seasoning + 2 tablespoons of sugar + 1 tablespoon of MSG.
- Step 4: Put the snails in and cook on high heat for 10-20 seconds, turn off the heat
Steamed nail snails with lemongrass, chili, and lemon leaves
- Nail snail
- Lemon leaves
- Step 1: Buy snails and soak them in rice water and add a few chili peppers to clean the sand.
- Step 2: Wash the snail many times to clean it and then put it in the pot to boil. Add 2 sprigs of crushed lemongrass and some lime leaves. Boil, snails are cooked, turn off the stove.
- Step 3: Grate ginger with chili and a little sugar to make dipping sauce. Add fish sauce, cooled boiled water and a little lemon to have a cup of quality ginger sauce.
Garlic-burnt nail snail
- Half a pound of nail snails
- 2 branches of fresh lemongrass
- 10g dried garlic
- 20g cashew oil
- 2 hot peppers
- laksa leaves served: 1 pinch
- Common seasoning spices: fish sauce, salt, ground pepper, seasoning seeds
- Step 1: Prepare raw materials: If you want to choose delicious snails, choose the big ones. Those are the new meat. Particularly for this type of snail, you just need to wash the salt water without soaking the rice water. After rinsing with salt water, wash it with clean water several times. Remove the snails to the basket and drain. Garlic, chili and lemongrass, after cleaning, are minced. Clean laksa leaves and old stalks, then wash and dry.
- Step 2: Processing: You take half of the minced garlic and fry it with cooking oil. When the garlic turns yellow, take it out into a bowl. We get the burnt garlic part. The rest of the garlic you put in the pan to fry fragrant with lemongrass and chili for a beautiful color. When the ingredients are fragrant, add the snails and stir well. Adjust seasoning to taste. Then pour the burnt garlic part into the snail pan. After the snail is done, scoop it out onto a plate. Arrange it beautifully with laksa leaves and fresh chili. Nail snails eaten hot with steamed rice are delicious. And you don’t need to use more dipping sauces because they are already rich.
Snails stir-fried with garlic satay with shrimp
- 0.5 kg nail snail
- Garlic, shrimp satay
- Step 1: Buy snails to soak in salt water and squeeze lemon in to let the snails release mud
- Step 2: Blanch briefly in boiling water, then remove the meat, put it in a bowl, and put in a few ice cubes
- Step 3: Chop garlic with 1/2 pomegranate seed. Heat a pan, add oil and garlic
- Step 4: Add the nail snails and stir-fry
- Step 5: Take a spoonful of shrimp satay, 2 small spoons of fish sauce, 1 spoon of sugar, a little monosodium glutamate in a bowl, mix well and pour it into the snails in the pan.
- Step 6: Stir the snails to absorb. Serve to the table with green pepper salt or chili fish sauce is also very delicious