Thanh Xuan Vocational Training Center was established in 1991 specializing in vocational training The Center has trained hundreds of courses, thousands of graduates have stable jobs, opened shops, or exported labor.
Thanh Xuan Vocational High School 20 occupations: Auto repair, car interior and exterior Motorcycle, Electronics, Refrigeration, Mobile phones, Civil electricity, Industrial electricity, Electrical and plumbing, Computer, Chef, Sewing machine repair , Industrial sewing, Fashion sewing,…
With the expansion of training locations in Ho Chi Minh City, the school creates conditions for students in Ho Chi Minh City and the Southern region who have vocational training needs to study in a professional and quality learning environment. reputation for nearly 30 years in the North with attractive tuition fees. Students after graduation are committed to careers and job placement. The civil electrical profession is a key occupation Thanh Xuan Vocational Training Center training focus.
- Basic electrical principles: Power source, current, voltage, capacity: Concepts, symbols, units of measurement, physical meaning, use of multimeters… Electrical safety: Mechanical electronic components copy. Resistors, capacitors, inductors, diodes, transformers, transistors … and basic electronic circuits, oscillator circuits, amplifier circuits … Practice sucking on basic electronic components, soldering IC on electrical circuits.
- Specialized civil electricity:
- Learn to read and design drawings of internal and underground electrical circuits, remote control circuits, time relay control
- Learn how to read, design drawings, diagrams, operating principles, and installation of machine tool circuits such as: Rotary reversing circuit, star triangle direction changing circuit, motor circuit working in order…
- Design drawings of indoor and outdoor electrical networks (residential apartments, apartments, villas)
- Repairing 1 phase, 3 phase transformer windings, installing 3 phase basic circuits
- Repair of single and double induction cookers, rice cookers, electronic water heaters.
- Repair of single-phase motors, electric fans, water pumps, ventilation fans, single-phase motors with screw starters…
- Repair of hand tools, drills, grinders, washing machines, household air conditioners, generators ….
Advantages of learning civil electricity at the center:
- Students who do not understand a part can re-learn that part for free.
- The civil electrical repair course is trained for a period of 06 months. The training program is 80% practical, 20% theory.
- In Youth Vocational TrainingStudents are trained in the form of hands-on training, teachers break up students’ professions into groups to guide practice, students are committed to training until they graduate, and will be consulted. job offer right after graduation.
- After finishing the program, students will be advised by the school to introduce jobs at companies, warranty centers or open their own shops to develop their businesses. With a salary right after graduation from 06 – 08 million and will increase gradually according to the ability, seniority and efforts of the students.
- Upon graduation, students will be granted a vocational elementary degree that is valid for circulation nationwide and for foreign labor export.
Location: BB5 – Truong Son, Ward 15, District 10, HCMC (opposite 115 hospital)
Hotline: 0839 256 699 & 0896 486 699
E-mail: [email protected]
Tran Dai Nghia Vocational School
Tran Dai Nghia Vocational High School is a public school under the national education system, formerly known as Binh Chanh District Vocational Training Center, was established in 1988, with more than 27 years of experience in construction and development in the field of vocational training. On March 27, 3, the Center was officially decided by the City People’s Committee to build and upgrade to Tran Dai Nghia Vocational School directly under the People’s Committee of Binh Chanh district with 02 headquarters: The head office is located at A16/4 National Highway 1A, Hamlet 1, Binh Chanh Commune, Binh Chanh District; Facility 2 is located at 3A/77, hamlet 3, Pham Van Hai commune, Binh Chanh district.
The school has a total construction area of 8,883m2, new classrooms and practice workshops with equipped equipment to meet the training program of intermediate and elementary occupations. Over the years, the school has continuously strived to improve its capacity, develop the teaching staff, expand its scale, and supplement its facilities and equipment. Every year, the school trains more than 1500 elementary school students and over 150 intermediate students, providing a source of skilled labor, contributing to providing a high quality and skilled workforce for the society. a reliable and reputable vocational training place in Binh Chanh district in particular, Ho Chi Minh City and neighboring provinces in general. The school is a reliable address in the field of civil electrical training in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Vocational knowledge:
- Presenting the structure and operating principle of drills, grinders, rice cookers, irons, microwave ovens, water pumps, fan motors…
- Interpretation of symbols in basic drawings.
- Explain the specifications on the machine label.
- Vocational skills:
- Proficient use of electrical repair tools.
- Repair and install lighting circuits in the home.
- Repair equipment rice cookers, microwave ovens, water heaters, irons.
- Install water pumps, drills, grinders according to the technical process.
- Competent installation of civil electrical systems according to work requirements
- Arrange equipment scientifically, aesthetic beauty, technical safety.
- Detect, repair and replace common damage and provide solutions for each specific case.
Job opportunities: After completing the elementary course of civil electrical engineering, students have the opportunity to work in the following positions:
- Open your own business, repair and maintain civil electricity at home
- Working in companies and factories on installation and repair of electrical tools, civil electrical equipment in factories, residential areas, public works, electrical works.
- A16/4 National Highway 1A, Hamlet 1, Binh Chanh Commune, Binh Chanh District, City. Ho Chi Minh – 028 3760 5057
- 3A/77 Tran Van Giau, Pham Van Hai Commune, Binh Chanh District, City. Ho Chi Minh – 028 3766 4074
E-mail: [email protected]
Nguyen Huu Canh Technical and Economic High School
Nguyen Huu Canh Technical and Economic High School now formerly known as Nha Be Vocational Training Center, was established in 1978. After separating Nha Be district into 2 administrative units, Nha Be and District 7, the school was named as District 7 Vocational Training Center. In 1998, the School was once again renamed Nguyen Huu Canh Vocational High School. An important milestone marks a new development stage of the school, that is, in 1999 the school was officially transformed into an intermediate school model.
School name Nguyen Huu Canh College of Economics and Technology was officially born and named in the educational map of Ho Chi Minh City since then. The school trains many professions in which the industrial and civil electrical industry is the focus of the school’s attention and is one of the majors that attract a large number of students.
Training objectives for the industrial and civil electrical industry:
- Read and implement construction drawings of industrial and civil electrical systems.
- Design control systems for machines used in industry and civil.
- Correctly diagnose and repair common failures of electrical systems in civil and industrial applications.
- Properly install the technical requirements for the power supply system of an enterprise, a small and medium-sized workshop to ensure grounding safety and fire safety.
- Installation of control cabinets for industrial and civil use.
- Technical supervision for installations of low voltage distribution systems and control circuits in automated production lines.
Job opportunities after graduation:
- Over the years, the civil electricity industry has provided a team of highly skilled technicians and has earned the trust of companies and enterprises.
- Most of the graduates have stable jobs, suitable for their trained professions
- Students who practice at companies and factories are assessed on professional theory and solid skills, so many businesses immediately recruit them.
- The recruitment demand of companies – enterprises for the Faculty is very large, so for many years, the Faculty has introduced jobs to most of the students. Sometimes the Faculty does not have enough graduates to meet.
- The jobs that students can do after graduation are as follows:
- Maintain electrical systems at factories, buildings, supermarkets…
- Design and construction of electrical works
- Design and installation of automatic control systems;
- Open a business in the field of electricity or winding electrical machines.
Address:: 500-502 Huynh Tan Phat, Binh Thuan Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City
Phone: 028 3873 0194 & 028 3873 3624
E-mail: [email protected]
Vocational Education Center – TAN BINH DISTRICT
Vocational Training Center of Tan Binh District was established in 1985. Vocational training center is an organization of vocational training, supplementing and retraining for employees; consulting, job introduction and supply of skilled labor for the society, contributing to local socio-economic development.
Organize training of direct technical personnel in production and service at primary vocational level and regular vocational training in order to equip learners with the ability to practice a simple profession or the ability to practice a number of jobs. of a profession, having ethics, professional conscience, sense of discipline, industrial style, good health, creating conditions for learners to have the ability to find jobs, create jobs or continue their studies to a higher level. higher to meet the requirements of the labor market. Annually, training 4000 apprentices and creating jobs for 4000 workers. Vocational Training Center of Tan Binh District is one of the prestigious residential electrical training addresses in Ho Chi Minh City and every year hundreds of students attend civil electrical courses here.
- Can read electrical symbols, analyze electrical circuit diagrams, calculate DC, AC, 1-phase circuits, power factor….
- Connection, operation and repair: transformer, voltage stabilizer, survolteur, ceiling fan, table fan, exhaust fan, blender, cutter, drill, iron, rice cooker, electric stove.
- Install and repair basic lighting circuits.
- Determine the polarity of 1-phase, 3-phase electric motors, connect to operate 3-phase AC motors running on 1-phase grid.
- Calculation of electrical loads, selection of electrical tools and conductors.
- Install and repair backup power switch circuit, automatic water pump circuit
- Lighting calculation method for 1 apartment (office).
- Installation and repair of floating and underground house electrical networks according to the diagram, operation inspection, maintenance and repair of floating and underground house electrical systems.
Advantages of learning civil electricity at the center:
- The teachers are highly qualified, experienced in teaching and have worked for many years in companies and enterprises.
- Innovating the content, teaching methods and investing in equipment are always interested by the teachers of the Department and the Center. The center invests in fully equipped equipment to serve the teaching and practice of students. In addition, in order to improve skills and in-depth knowledge for students, the Center also organizes specialized classes such as PLC LOGO Programmable Control, Pneumatics – Pneumatics, Repairing washing machines, Repairing air conditioning boards , Repairing Inverter air conditioners;
- Train students with ethical qualities, a sense of responsibility, a sense of community and industrial manners; have theoretical knowledge and practical skills; have scientific thinking, dynamic and creative to meet the labor market needs of enterprises and open their own repair facilities.
Location: 456 Truong Chinh, Ward 13, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City
Phone: 028 3810 0097
E-mail: [email protected]
Saigon College – Saigon College
Saigon Middle School is a place that provides learners with high-quality training programs in the fields of Economics, Engineering, Foreign Languages, Informatics…; at the same time is a place to apply scientific research results into practice, contributing to the development of human resources for the industrialization and modernization of the country in the context of global economic integration.
Saigon Middle School become a prestigious leading school in the field of vocational training in the fields of: Civil & industrial construction; Industrial & civil electricity; Applied Informatics; Corporate accounting; Hospitality & Tourism Management; Marketing, Finance and Banking, Auditing; Secretary; Technology Food processing & preservation technology; Import-export trading; Enterprise management. Building a team of highly qualified teaching and management staff, capable of applying scientific research projects. Ensure modern facilities and equipment for all school activities. The training programs catch up with the professional intermediate education level in the region and approach the trend of advanced education development, adapting to social integration.
The Professional Intermediate Program in Industrial and Civil Electrical is designed to train intermediate-level professional technicians in Industrial and Civil Electrical, with professional ethics and conscience, with a cooperative attitude. with colleagues, respect the laws and regulations at work, have good health to create conditions for employees to be able to find jobs, and at the same time have the ability to study and rise up, meet the requirements of development. socio-economic development.
The program prepares learners with the technical knowledge and skills to assist engineers and professionals in the design of electrical energy transmission, distribution and use systems.
- The course program covers the basics of electrical machines, electrical measurement, electrical tools, design and calculation of electrical networks, low voltage equipment, repair and installation of industrial and civil electrical equipment. and regulations on electrical safety, information technology, foreign languages, physical education, politics, law, defense-security.
- After graduating from the course, learners are granted a professional diploma in Industrial and Civil Electrical, capable of operating, maintaining, repairing and improving electrical equipment and electrical systems in industry. and civil, install control systems for technology lines and can work in factories, industrial enterprises, groups operating lines and low voltage stations, working in related fields. to industrial and civil electricity, and can study continuously to college or university level.
After completing the Industrial and Civil Electrical training program, students gain:
- Students have full professional knowledge of basic electrical and electronic engineering, electrical circuits, power supply, electric drive, power electronics, electrical system control, microprocessor, electrical safety, . . . . .
- Understanding the guidelines, lines and policies of the Party and State, about Ho Chi Minh Thought; understand and work in accordance with the law, technical knowledge of occupational safety, state regulations, processes and technical regulations in the field of industrial and civil electricity.
- Having enough skills to design, organize construction, operate, maintain and repair electrical systems and common electrical equipment.
- Fully equipped with professional practice skills equivalent to level 3/7 workers in the electrical industry.
- Achieve a level equivalent to the A-level Informatics Certificate, able to use computers to manage information data, edit documents, and the internet; Knowledge and proficient use of computer tools to serve professional work in the electrical industry, such as: technical drawing and design of electrical systems, microprocessors, microcontrollers, . . .
- Capable of working as an electrical technician at the group leader or team leader level in industrial parks, factories, enterprises, and departments of electricity.
- Can directly practice electrical skills equivalent to level 3/7 workers.
- Capable of managing and operating small and medium-sized enterprises in electrical design and construction; having the capacity to participate in the formulation, management and implementation of power supply projects, and the design of medium-level power systems.
- Able to directly operate, maintain and repair electrical systems, equipment, and power tools.
- No. 6A – 8A Nguyen Thai Son Street, Ward 3, Go Vap District, HCMC
- No. 743/34 Hong Bang, Ward 6, District 6, HCMC
- No. 691(old 4A) Au Co, Tan Thanh Ward, Tan Phu District, HCMC
- Sadeco Industrial Zone, Tan Thuan Export Processing Zone, Bui Van Ba, Tan Thuan Dong Ward, District 7, HCMC
- No. 37/3 – 37/5 Ngo Tat To Street, Ward 21, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City
Hotline: 028 6293 7138
E-mail: [email protected]
Ho Chi Minh City International College
Ho Chi Minh City International College was established under Decision No. 1304/QD-BLDTBXH dated October 02, 10 of the Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs. Ho Chi Minh City International College with the motto “Quality training – Learning to succeed”, taking the motto “Specialization – Foreign languages, parallel practice”, as a guideline for its direction of activities.
The International College of Ho Chi Minh City develops a method of learning that goes hand in hand with practice; The teaching content is closely related to reality, improving vocational skills, practical application is based on the plan and building a learning program in a real environment, suitable to the needs of society, especially meeting the needs of the society. meet the requirements that recruitment enterprises are demanding of employees.
The teaching staff is highly qualified. In addition to the permanent lecturers who are directly teaching at the school, there are many professional officers, commanders working at the project, directors of enterprises participating in teaching to bring students a lot of knowledge. practicality and job opportunities after graduation.
- The training program is designed in accordance with the actual level of the students. The scientific and practical training program is highly practical, meeting the needs of businesses, so many students of the school immediately find jobs after graduation.
- In order to improve the quality of training, from 2015 to now, the department has implemented a new training model: “Cooperative training with enterprises”, encouraging businesses to participate in the teaching process. This training model has solved the long-standing problem, that is, training is heavy on theory, lacks skills, lacks practical experience, and does not meet actual work outside the enterprise.
What can I do with a degree in “Industrial and civil electricity” at Ho Chi Minh City International College?
- Design and installation of electrical systems for residential buildings.
- Installing the power supply system of an enterprise, a small and medium-sized workshop in accordance with technical requirements.
- Repair, maintain and adjust electrical equipment on production lines, ensuring the correct order and technical requirements.
- Operate automatic speed control systems.
- Read, understand, install and operate electrical equipment with modern technology according to manuals.
- Technical guidance and supervision are provided by groups and groups to install low-voltage networks and control circuits in the power system.
Location: 460D Kinh Duong Vuong, An Lac A Ward, Binh Tan District, City. Ho Chi Minh
Phone: 0912 244 100 & 0902 345 092
Thu Duc College of Technology
School of Electrical and Electronics Engineering Thu Duc College of Technology was established under Decision No. 480/QD-KTNVTD dated September 23, 9 on the basis of Faculty of Electrical and Electronic Engineering of Thu Duc Technical and Professional High School. School of Electrical and Electronics Engineering Thu Duc College of Technology perform the task of training human resources with College and Intermediate level.
Electronic – Electronic Thu Duc College of Technologyis a high-quality training place to meet the labor needs of Ho Chi Minh City and neighboring provinces.
The Industrial and Civil Electrical Industry trains Technicians, with knowledge and skills to assist engineers and professionals in the design and construction of electrical systems in industry, buildings and places where there is a use electrical energy.
WHAT DO I STUDY IN INDUSTRIAL AND CIVIL ELECTRICAL SECTOR?
- Studying this major, students are equipped with basic knowledge of the principles and operating principles of industrial electrical systems. Students are equipped with the necessary knowledge and skills to be able to participate in supporting the design of industrial power systems, power transmission, and electricity distribution to consumers.
- In addition, students are also equipped with basic knowledge about electrical machines, electrical measurement, electrical tools, basic electrical network design and calculation, low voltage equipment, repair and installation of electrical equipment. industrial and civil electricity, regulations on electrical safety, electrical installation.
- Students are equipped with professional skills to deploy and construct factory dynamic network systems, civil and industrial lighting systems, lightning protection systems, building security systems…
- The training program for industrial and civil electricity is built in the direction of approaching implementation capacity. The school cooperates with the European Institute for Cooperation and Development (IECD) – a French NGO: Developing the program with support and suggestions from industry experts from France and Canada; Funding equipment to serve training as well as to support internships and employment after graduation.
WHAT JOBS DO INDUSTRIAL AND CIVIL ELECTRICAL STUDENTS DO?
- Thu Duc College of Technology is located in a central location, surrounded by large industrial parks such as Ho Chi Minh City Hi-Tech Park, Song Than Industrial Park, Binh Duong Industrial Park, Linh Trung Export Processing Zone 2, Bien Hoa 1 and 2 industrial zones, great works are under construction… Therefore, graduates of industrial and civil electrical engineering can take on the role of electrical system maintenance staff in buildings. factory; operating and maintaining power distribution systems in factories and companies using generators and transformer stations; in charge of operating electrical machines in the company, the dynamic network of workshops and factories; calculation, repair and operation of electrical equipment, industrial and civil electrical machines; construction of industrial and civil electrical systems.
- In addition, after graduation, students can continue studying to college as current regulations. Currently, students graduating from Thu Duc College of Technology often go to college at Thu Duc College of Technology and transfer to university at Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology and Education. HCM.
Advantages of studying civil electrical engineering at school:
- Faculty of Electrical and Electronics Engineering have high professional qualifications (more than 85% of lecturers have postgraduate qualifications), have good pedagogical methods. In addition, the lecturers are regularly trained at home and abroad to update and improve their knowledge for teaching. In addition, the Faculty of Electrical and Electronics Engineering also has a team of visiting lecturers with many years of experience, invited from long-standing universities and colleges, and experts from factories, enterprises, and engineers working in the field of electricity. jobs at large corporations in electricity – electronics. The lecturers are enthusiastic, dedicated to the profession, won many titles in competitions: Teaching model design, Excellent teachers at city and national level…
- The Faculty of Electrical and Electronics Engineering has built a training program according to CDIO since 2016. Thereby, students will experience the real working environment at the Enterprise Semester, meeting the needs of employers. enterprise. Faculty’s students are taught and trained in an advanced and modern environment with full facilities as well as introduced to internships at enterprises and jobs after graduation. Faculty’s students are also recruited by enterprises; receive great scholarships such as: AMCHAR, INTEL…; won high prizes in city-level skill competitions…
Location: No. 53 Vo Van Ngan, Linh Chieu Ward, Thu Duc District, City. Ho Chi Minh
Phone: 028 2215 8641
Leave a Reply