Obstetrics and Gynecology Clinic – Dr. BS Ho Thi Thu Hang
If you are afraid to wait a long time at the hospital or do not have time during office hours, the first place you should think of when you want to take a pregnancy checkup is: Obstetrics & Gynecology Clinic & Ultrasound – Dr. Ho Thi Thu Hang. This is one of the major Obstetrics and Gynecology Clinics in the system of prestigious Obstetrics and Gynecology Clinics in Vinh Long and surrounding areas. The clinic is airy, clean, comfortable with modern equipment, customers when coming to the clinic always feel satisfied with the attentive care and dedicated advice of the doctor.
Dr. Dr. Ho Thi Thu Hang is currently Deputy Director of Vinh Long General Hospital – a person with deep expertise in obstetrics and gynecology, a good obstetrician and gynecologist who always takes community interests as the top motto. The following obstetric services are available at the BS clinic:
- Pre-marital examination and counseling.
- Prenatal check-up, periodical antenatal check-up, periodical obstetric examination, maternity management.
- Hymen patch surgery
- Uterine fibroid surgery
- Gynecological surgery
- Cervical cancer surgery
- Gynecological test
- Cervical electrocautery
- Take care of mother and baby after birth
- Assisted Reproductive
- Light therapy for jaundice in newborns
- Location: 191 Pham Thai Buong, Ward 4, City. Vinh Long, Vinh Long
- Contact phone: 094 477 50 05
- Open time: 11am – 13pm; 17h – 20h (Monday to Friday) 2h-6h; 7h-12h (Saturday and Sunday)
Department of Obstetrics – Vinh Long General Hospital
The ancient forerunner of the general hospital today is called: Vinh Long Provincial Hospital (Hospital Adrien Peit) – local people often call it a large hospital – formed when the French set up the treatment apparatus. rule in this country. From being just a clinic until October 10, Vinh Long hospital did not have enough 1975 doctors and about 10 staff with about 200 beds. Currently DISCOVERVinh Long General Hospital Through the development process, there has been a spacious and modern facilities, a strong professional team with doctors, pharmacists, BS.CKI, BS.CKII, BS.TS worthy of being a central hospital. Center for treatment and scientific research of the province.
The Obstetrics Department of the hospital is a reliable address for women about obstetric examination and treatment. The team of obstetricians and gynecologists has high professional qualifications: the head of the department is Dr. CKI Nguyen Thi Thanh Van; The Vice Dean is BS. CCII Tran Thi Thanh Truc, and other doctors. One thing in common is that all staff members are very enthusiastic, treat patients like family, adhere to the regulations on medical ethics. Therefore, more and more, the Obstetrics and Gynecology Department of the Hospital as well as the collective of Vinh Long Provincial General Hospital have won the love and trust of people from all walks of life.
- Location: 301 Tran Phu, Ward 4, Vinh Long City, Vinh Long Province
- Contact phone: 02703 823 520
Mekomed Cuu Long General Clinic
Mekomed Cuu Long General Clinic is the first clinic of the Mekomed system built in the center of Vinh Long city. This is considered as a model model for applying the advantages of American medicine to the specific conditions of Vietnamese society. Located in an area of Vinh Long city center with a construction area of more than 500 m2, rooms are designed according to international standards, our clinic brings comfort and convenience to customers.
To achieve accuracy in disease diagnosis and treatment, Mekomed invests in many modern medical equipment and regularly upgrades it. The infrastructure is designed according to high quality standards to bring comfort and convenience to the customers. Medical services are supported by the Mecomed Medical Advisory Council. All physicians must practice medicine based on evidence-based science and strictly adhere to international standards. The Mecomed Medical Advisory Council consists of:
- BS. Ha Duy Tu: Director of Mekong Medical Company. Graduated in medicine in Vietnam in 1989. Settled and trained in medicine in the US in 2004, having more than 25 years of experience in the medical field of both Vietnamese and US health systems. Vietnamese-American dual nationality.
- BS. Dao The Xuong: Chairman of the Mecomed Medical Advisory Council. Associate Professor, Lecturer at LSU University, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, USA.
- BS. Ngo Xuan Thai: Vice Chairman of Mecomed Medical Advisory Council. Associate Professor, Doctor, Lecturer at Ho Chi Minh City University of Medicine and Pharmacy.
- BS. Coreyhall: Member of the Mekomed Medical Advisory Board. Director of The Caring Clinic Medical Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, USA. US Citizenship
- BS. Pham Nguyen Anh Toan: Secretary of the Mecomed Medical Advisory Council. Pediatric specialist doctor
With a team of doctors and medical staff with good qualifications, extensive practical experience in examination, diagnosis and treatment, combined with a full range of modern equipment such as 4D ultrasound system new generation, digital mammography machine, whole body osteoporosis meter, cytology laboratory, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology provides health care services for women from antenatal care, care postpartum, to the treatment of common gynecological diseases, premenopausal disorders, as well as counseling on prevention and screening of sexually transmitted diseases, cancer in women. The price policy is suitable with the average income of local people so that people can use high quality medical services at the lowest cost. Mecomed is committed to bringing the best health care services to everyone.
- Location: 75 Pham Thai Buong, Ward 4, City. Vinh Long, Vinh Long
- Phone: 02703 838 911
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Vinh Long Xuyen A General Hospital
Vinh Long Xuyen A General Hospital was completed and officially put into operation on August 16, 8 with the expectation that it will develop into a major medical center of the Vinh Long gateway area and the whole Mekong Delta region. Long, contributing to the development of the medical industry and providing quality healthcare for the people here. The hospital is designed and built based on the harmony between aesthetics and function with spacious facilities and modern equipment system. The hospital focuses on synchronously investing in a team of highly qualified personnel with enthusiasm for the overall development of the entire hospital system. In fact, after two years of operation, the hospital has gradually confirmed.
In addition to a full range of specialized departments and departments, the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology of Xuyen A General Hospital was established with the goal of taking care of gynecological health for all women, especially monitoring and caring for women. care for mothers and babies from the time of pregnancy, helping mothers to give birth safely and comfortably. The Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology offers quality medical services at reasonable prices, with a friendly, spacious environment and a team of experienced obstetricians, dedicated and trained midwives and nurses. in the field of obstetrics and gynecology.
Obstetric services include:
- Pregnancy care: Obstetricians and gynecologists will consult, periodically visit, and monitor the health of mother and fetus. Implement vaccination, fetal color ultrasound, 4D ultrasound, periodical biological testing, early detection of fetal abnormalities so that timely intervention can be made… From the first examination to the birth of the baby, the doctors and medical staff at BVXA will stand by your side. In addition, there is a system of clinics that are fully equipped with advanced obstetrical examination and diagnosis machines.
- Fertility: During pregnancy, you are carefully monitored, counseled and taken care of by your doctor. All those thoughtful preparations are for your little angel about to be born. Depending on your health and choices, the doctors will advise the appropriate birth service: Normal delivery; Normal delivery using the “Painless delivery” service; Caesarean.
- Caring for newborn babies and mothers after birth: Obstetricians – Gynecologists in conjunction with pediatricians will monitor and take care of the best health for mothers and babies after birth. The boarding room is spacious, airy, clean and always has nurses on duty, quickly supporting mother and baby when needed. After discharge from the hospital, doctors will schedule a follow-up appointment to continue monitoring and taking care of the mother and baby’s health, as well as giving advice on vaccinations.
In addition, at the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, there are many other gynecological services with extremely modern and advanced equipment.
- Location: 68E Pham Hung, Ward 9, Vinh Long City
- Contact phone: 1800 9075 or (028) 379 66 999
Chau Le Polyclinic
Although it is a general clinic, but Chau Le Polyclinic very reputable in antenatal care, pregnancy ultrasound for mothers. The clinic is built and operates under a comprehensive quality management system, in order to bring perfection in providing high quality medical services. The working criteria of the medical team and staff are: Y Duc – Quality – Friendly, bringing satisfaction to patients. Coming here, you will feel the safety, comfort, comfort and best health recovery.
Some current advantages of Chau Le clinic:
- About CSVC: Spacious area; Continuous and synchronous infrastructure; Reasonable clinic layout, helping patients move easily; The space is open and clean.
- About expertise: The team of organic doctors examines and treats a full range of specialties, is professional, experienced and dedicated to the profession. A team of doctors and experts cooperating from major hospitals to consult and directly examine and treat with a team of young, dynamic, professional doctors and nurses who have accumulated experience, always ready to serve you. patient.
In addition to general medical examination and treatment, the clinic also has 4D fetal ultrasound; screening for fetal malformations; Check and consult pregnancy health accurately and best.
- Location: Nguyen Van Thanh, Cai Von Ward, Binh Minh Town, Vinh Long
- Contact phone: 0908 440 991
- Working time: 6h – 20h
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/phongkhamchaule/
Obstetrics and Gynecology Clinic Dr. CCII.Tran Thi Thanh Truc
BS. CCII. Tran Thi Thanh Truc is the Deputy Head of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Vinh Long General Hospital, a doctor with extensive expertise in the field of obstetrics and gynecology. Outside of working hours during office hours at the hospital, the doctor is in charge of expertise and participates in medical examination and treatment in a private clinic. Obstetrics and Gynecology Clinic Dr. Tran Thi Thanh Truc is one of the reputable addresses chosen by many people
The clinic receives examination, treatment and consultation for a number of common obstetric and gynecological diseases such as:
- Examination and monitoring of fetal health, screening for fetal malformations.
- Infertility consultation and treatment.
- Examination and treatment of breast diseases.
- Menopause examination.
- First aid in obstetrics and gynecology.
- Obstetric ultrasound.
- Location: 67/10A Pham Thai Buong Street, Hamlet 4, Ward 4, Vinh Long City
- Contact phone: 0943 411 495
- Working time: 17h – 20h (weekdays)
Obstetrics and Gynecology Clinic – BS.CKI Le Thi Thu Trang
Obstetrics & Gynecology Clinic & Ultrasound – BS. CKI Le Thi Thu Trang , and BS. CKI Le Chanh Tri located in Vinh Long City, Vinh Long Province. The person in charge of obstetrics is Dr. Thu Trang and Dr. Le Chanh Tri specializes in diagnostic imaging. With the ability to treat patients with many years of experience as well as high professional qualifications, the two doctors are always trusted and loved by many patients. Patients can visit the clinic of two doctors if they have obstetric and gynecological problems and listen to the doctor’s advice and instructions on how to take care of the pregnancy as well as have a suitable diet for both mother and child. little.
Services at the clinic:
- Pregnancy ultrasound, antenatal care, pregnancy counseling.
- Nonstress test assesses fetal health
- Advice on safe and effective birth control methods
- Inflammation of the milk glands
- Pregnancy malformations: thick nape of the neck
- Fetal malformation: cleft palate
- Fetal malformation: nasal bone aplasia
- Baby care
- Suction abortionSafe abortion
- PAP smears
- Location: 68/15 Pham Thai Buong, Ward 4, Vinh Long
- Phone: 093 961 99 62
- Tworking time: 17:20 p.m. – XNUMX:XNUMX p.m. (weekdays)