Gargle with diluted salt water
Since there was no toothpaste, grandparents gargle with salt water to prevent dental diseases. Did you know that salt water not only cleans your teeth, but also soothes sores and freshens your breath? You often hear people say that gargling with salt water can help clean your teeth or relieve a sore throat effectively. Raw salt, which is mainly sodium chloride, can limit the growth of bacteria in many foods because the salt absorbs water molecules. Meanwhile, bacteria need moisture to grow, so they cannot multiply without enough water.
Salt water is not an antibiotic because it cannot kill bacteria immediately on contact. According to an article published in the British Dental Journal in 2003, the habit of gargling with salt water is very good due to its alkalizing effect. This means that salt water raises the pH in the mouth, which helps prevent the growth of bacteria, since most bacteria prefer an acidic environment. Salt is an easy ingredient to buy at any store. You can make a simple salt water mouthwash solution at home with a few simple steps that don’t take too much effort and time. The habit of gargling with salt water will help you heal sores in your mouth, eliminate bad breath and bring you many other benefits.
- Removes bad breath: If you are sensitive to regular alcohol-based mouthwashes, salt water will be an ideal alternative to help you freshen your breath naturally. Gargle with salt water After lunch or a coffee break can help eliminate bacteria in the oral cavity that can cause gingivitis and bad breath. Plus, salt water removes food particles stuck between teeth. Leftover food can cause irritation and inflammation of the gums, leaving you vulnerable to tooth decay and frequent visits to the dentist.
- Soothes sores in the mouth: The salt present in the saline solution increases blood flow to your mouth, which in turn can help the sores or ulcers in your mouth heal faster. Gargling with salt water can also help you recover faster from oral surgery. However, if your mouth area is sensitive then don’t use more than 1/2 teaspoon of salt to avoid irritation.
- Prevention of some diseases: Properly gargling with salt water will help limit the development of some common oral conditions. For example, you’re less likely to get gingivitis because your gums aren’t swollen or inflamed. In addition, you also limit the risk of tooth decay and sore throat.
- Soothe a sore throat: In addition to preventing dental disease, the habit of gargling with warm salt water will be a simple but effective remedy when you have a sore throat. Salt water helps to kill bacteria and also brings more white blood cells to the infected area. If you have a talkative job and have a sore throat, gargling with salt water will soothe your vocal cords so you can quickly regain your voice.
How to effectively gargle with salt water:
You can make a salt water mouthwash solution very quickly and in no time at home. You can make a simple salt water mouthwash solution at home with the main ingredient being salt and some other substances that also work very well. You will need to prepare:
- 250 ml warm water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Additional ingredients: baking soda, coconut nectar, aloe vera, sesame oil…
- You will need to warm the water to about 40 degrees Celsius, then add the salt and stir until the salt is completely dissolved. You can add another extra ingredient to increase the effectiveness of the brine. For example, baking soda can whiten teeth or aloe vera can remove bad breath.
Gargling with salt water is simple, but if you pay more attention to the time, the effect of salt water will increase significantly. You can follow the steps given below.
- First, you take a sip of salt water just enough in your mouth. You should avoid drinking too much water because it will be difficult to rinse.
- Next, you gargle for at least 30 seconds. For best results, make sure the solution can reach the hard-to-reach areas of your mouth, especially between your teeth.
- Then you spit it out and take a second sip. This time, try to extend the rinsing time to at least 60 seconds so that the salt water has a longer time to work on the entire oral area.
- Finally, rinse your mouth with clean water a few times to remove any remaining salt in your mouth.
Cure gingivitis with lemongrass essential oil
Gingivitis is one of the most common diseases today. People with gingivitis are often very uncomfortable, if not treated promptly can cause gingivitis to get worse. This has a significant impact on daily life. So what should we do when we have gingivitis? Currently, there are many effective treatments for gingivitis, one of which is: Gargle with lemongrass essential oil. You may not know that in addition to the beauty benefits of lemongrass essential oil, there is another great use that is to treat gingivitis. This is considered a folk treatment with very high efficiency for users during use. According to studies, lemongrass essential oil contains nutrients that help in anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antiseptic properties. Because of this, many people use lemongrass essential oil to remove long-standing acne spots on the skin.
For dental problems, it is the anti-inflammatory and bactericidal effects that lemongrass essential oil has that helps a lot in the process of curing gingivitis. The ingredients in lemongrass essential oil have an effective effect in the anti-inflammatory process, helping to clean plaque and bacteria for a long time inside the oral cavity. Not only that, the smell of lemongrass is very fragrant and pleasant, for those who have problems with bad breath, they should immediately use lemongrass essential oil to use. Not only cure gingivitis, but bad breath is also significantly improved. From the great uses that lemongrass essential oil brings, today many cold users have used this method to quickly eliminate the prolonged inflammation of the gums that they are experiencing.
How is gargling with lemongrass essential oil done?
Although it is an extremely good and safe material for users. However, if not applied correctly, the desired results may not be achieved.
- Method 1: Gargle with lemongrass essential oil with filtered water: This is one of the simple, easy, quick and extremely effective ways for users to treat gingivitis. Especially those who do not have much time due to being too busy. Proceed as follows.
- Preparation: Pure lemongrass essential oil; Pure filtered water
- Implementation: Put 225ml of filtered water into a small glass of water and dilute it with 2-3 drops of lemongrass essential oil, then stir with a spoon to mix well. Use the solution to gargle for 1-2 minutes, when rinsing, use your tongue to stir the solution around the oral cavity so that the lemongrass essence can enter between the teeth to kill and remove bacteria effectively. fruit. Finally spit out the solution and rinse your mouth with clean water. Regularly perform the above method 2-3 times a week to see the great healing benefits of gingivitis from lemongrass essential oil.
- Method 2: Using lemongrass essential oil in combination with salt: One of the effective ways to cure gingivitis that you can apply right away is to use lemongrass essential oil in combination with salt. The process is also very simple, you just need to follow the instructions below.
- Preparation: Pure lemongrass essential oil; Salt
- Implementation: Put 2-3 drops of lemongrass essential oil in a glass of clean water, then add ¼ teaspoon of salt and stir well until you want to dissolve. Use the newly created solution to rinse your mouth for 2-3 minutes to effectively remove plaque and bacteria on teeth. After rinsing, spit out the solution and rinse your mouth with clean water. Do the above method 2-3 times a week to see the great benefits that this method brings. After only 2 weeks of application, the condition of gingivitis is not only improved effectively but also reduces bad breath, helping you to regain your confident, fresh breath like before.
Gargling with guava leaves cures gingivitis
The pain caused by gingivitis makes you feel uncomfortable, which affects your work and life. So when you encounter gingivitis, what do you do to quickly eliminate this uncomfortable feeling? To treat gingivitis effectively, quickly, there are many ways, one of which is: Gargle with guava leaf juice.
ĐTo prevent and eliminate dental problems effectively, the best way that you should apply is to gargle with guava leaf juice. In addition to the main use of treating bloating, indigestion, preventing rashes, …, guava leaves are considered a safe and effective solution in the treatment of gingivitis. Because guava leaves contain compounds called astringents, rich in vitamins and aromatic essential oils, which have anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effects. Although guava leaves are effective in the treatment of gingivitis, if not applied properly, it will not bring the results you want.
How to gargle with guava leaf juice?
There are two ways to gargle with guava leaf juice that many users today often apply and bring very good results. You can apply 1 of the following 2 ways to cure gingivitis quickly, safely and effectively for yourself.
- Method 1: Gargling with guava leaf juice: Gargling directly with guava leaf juice is considered the fastest and most effective way to use it for those who do not have much time. With this method, you can do it once and store it in the refrigerator for later use. Proceed as follows:
- Preparation: 1 handful of guava leaves; ½ teaspoon of salt
- Implementation: Put guava leaves in a pot and boil for 5-10 minutes until the essence in guava leaves is secreted, then turn off the heat. Pour the boiled guava leaf juice into a bowl, add ½ teaspoon of salt and stir with a spoon until the salt dissolves. Use a small glass jar, put the mixture in and then store in the refrigerator to use gradually. Use the solution just made to gargle daily, 2-3 times a day to see the unexpected use of guava leaves during the treatment of gingivitis.
- Method 2: Use guava leaf juice + salt: If you have time, you should apply this method, not only completely treating gingivitis but also helping to prevent bad breath and tooth decay caused by bacteria. . With this, you do the following:
- Preparation: 1 handful of young guava leaves; ½ teaspoon salt
- Implementation: Wash young guava leaves, drain the water, then put it in a mortar and pound until the water in the leaves is secreted. Put the crushed guava leaves in a bowl, dissolve salt and water, stir well, then put in a bowl containing guava leaves. Next, use a filter to remove the baits, keeping the guava leaf juice to gargle. It is the essence in guava leaf juice that you have just created that will clean plaque and bacteria on the teeth. Thereby preventing gingivitis quickly and effectively. Do this at least 2 times a day, after only 1 week of application you will immediately see the great use that guava leaves bring to your dental problems.
Above is an effective way to cure gingivitis by gargling with guava leaf juice daily. Hope that will help you a little in the process of learning. Helps to quickly relieve pain and discomfort caused by gingivitis.
Cure gingivitis with green tea
Green tea is known as a drink rich in antioxidants, has many health benefits. According to research, green tea tannins have the effect of killing bacteria, viruses and quite strong anti-inflammatory properties that control gingivitis, protect gums from bacterial attack and reduce bleeding gums. . Besides, the polyphenol compound in xnah tea also has an effective deodorizing effect, bringing a fresh breath after implementation. You can cure gingivitis with green tea leaves according to one of the following formulas:
- Chewing green tea leaves directly: This method is very simple and convenient for those who do not have much time. You only need 1 handful of green tea leaves, washed and chewed for about 5 minutes. Then spit out the residue and rinse your mouth with water. You should do it slowly, stir in the oral cavity so that the substances in green tea promote its gingivitis treatment.
- Green tea combined with salt: You prepare about 1 handful of green tea leaves, then crush them and bring them to a boil with water. After the water boils, make sure the water is in a large cup, filter out the tea grounds and add 1 teaspoon of sea salt to dissolve. Use this solution to gargle twice a day, about 2-1 hours before or after eating to achieve the effect.
Gargle with coconut oil to treat gingivitis
Did you know that coconut oil in addition to treating bad breath also helps treat gingivitis extremely effectively. Helps users get strong, white teeth and especially effectively prevents gingivitis. In coconut oil, there is a component called lauric acid, which is a medium chain fat, accounting for up to 50% of the fat contained in coconut oil. As soon as the body absorbs lauric acid, it will automatically break down and convert to another compound called monolaurin. Both monolaurin and lauric acid have the ability to effectively kill bacteria, while eliminating yeast and viruses in the body. All the uses of coconut oil have been scientifically verified with the ability to fight bacteria and destroy more than 30 different fatty acids to help users feel secure during use.
The special thing that coconut oil brings is the ability to remove plaque on the teeth to help prevent gingivitis extremely effectively. In fact, plaque and tartar are formed by the action of bacteria inside the oral cavity. And according to research, coconut oil has the ability to quickly reduce the accumulation of plaque on the teeth, against gingivitis. To achieve the desired effect, you should use coconut oil to gargle daily instead of mouthwash. Currently, this method has been tested with 60 people and the results exceed expectations.
How to gargle with coconut oil?
- Method 1: Gargle directly with coconut oil: With this method, you just need to follow what is shared below to get an unexpected effect for your teeth.
- Preparation: 5-10ml virgin coconut oil
- Implementation: Put coconut oil in your mouth and then gargle for about 10-20 minutes, when rinsing your mouth, you rotate around the oral cavity so that the coconut oil essence enters between the teeth, helping to remove plaque and leftover food on the teeth effectively. Then spit out the coconut oil and rinse your mouth with clean water, then drink a full glass of water. To remove the grease on your teeth, you should brush your teeth with toothpaste every day. Do this method 3-4 times a week to see the unexpected use of coconut oil in the process of dental care, especially the ability to cure gingivitis.
- Method 2: Using coconut oil in combination with lemon juice: Alone, this effective combination of coconut oil and lemon juice brings double benefits to users in dental care and elimination of problems. gingivitis. Both materials are antibacterial and effective at removing plaque. The way to do it is very simple.
- Preparation: ½ fresh lemon; 5ml virgin coconut oil
- Implementation: Put the coconut oil in a small bowl, then squeeze the lemon, remove the seeds, just get the juice and put it in the bowl containing the coconut oil, then use a spoon to stir the two ingredients together. After getting the mixture, you proceed to rinse your mouth, each time for about 2-4 minutes, when rinsing, use your tongue to stir the oral cavity so that the mixture can remove plaque and leftover food left on the interstitial spaces. tooth. Spit the mixture out and then rinse your mouth several times with clean water, brush your teeth again with toothpaste to clean coconut oil in the oral cavity, reducing the greasy feeling.
Because it is a folk method, when gargling with coconut oil to bring about high efficiency, users need to persevere, follow the instructions to quickly eliminate gingivitis quickly and effectively. At the same time quickly reduce unpleasant bad breath, return fresh breath and bright white teeth for yourself.
Cure gingivitis at home with clove leaves
You are worried about the inflammation of the gums that you are experiencing, this situation makes you not know how to solve it effectively without affecting your health. Despite knowing that going to the dentist is the best way, many people are afraid of pain. So how to overcome gingivitis effectively without having to go to the dentist? The best way is Gargle with clove leaves. This is considered the safest and most effective way to treat gingivitis that you should apply.
One of the uses of clove leaves that you cannot fail to mention is the ability to effectively take care of your teeth, not only quickly reducing toothache, gum pain and mouth ulcers but also quickly reducing bad breath. to the user during use. According to research in cloves, there is eugenol compound, which is also the main component that this plant has, it is this ingredient that has become an extremely important remedy. With 20 times more eugenol than other herbs, it helps users get great benefits in the process of treating gingivitis effectively and quickly. In case you have problems with gingivitis, you just need to use a little clove essential oil to apply on the infected area, in addition, you can chew or gargle with clove leaves. After only a few uses, you will immediately see the great benefits that this herb brings to the user. Not only eliminating tooth decay and preventing gingivitis, but clove essence also prevents tooth decay, eliminates bacteria thoroughly, and prevents harmful bacteria. Just a few drops of clove essential oil to gargle daily, you can quickly improve this condition.
How to gargle with clove leaves is highly effective
Several studies have shown that clove leaf is actually one of the great herbs that help treat dental problems effectively, especially the process of treating gingivitis. It is the anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties that clove leaves have that will help users relieve pain quickly.
- Method 1: Use clove leaves to apply directly on gingivitis
- Preparation: 1 handful of Panax ginseng leaves; Cotton
- Implementation: Wash the cloves and drain, then chop them into small pieces and put them in a bowl. Use a mortar to crush clove leaves to get water, then use a cotton ball to soak the clove water and then apply it to the gingivitis, as much as possible to quickly reduce the inflammation of the gums. Leave it on for a few minutes, then remove it, rinse your mouth with water, then spit it out. Do this twice a day to quickly reduce gingivitis after only a short time of use.
Use clove leaves to apply directly to gingivitis.
- Option 2: Gargle with clove leaves Daily: Besides using the essence from clove leaf juice to use to treat gingivitis, you can use this leaf to make a daily mouthwash, the implementation is very simple.
- Preparation: 1 handful of clove leaves
- Implementation: Put clove leaves in a pot and then pour water in, boil for 5-10 minutes to let the essence in the cloves secrete. Pour the boiled solution into a large bowl, let it cool, then use the boiled water to gargle daily. When rinsing, use your tongue to rotate around your mouth to effectively remove plaque and bacteria between your teeth. Do this twice a day to see the great benefits that clove leaves bring to you.
Because the Gargle with clove leaves To treat gingivitis is a folk way that many people apply. Therefore, to get the expected results, you must have such perseverance to treat gingivitis with clove leaves.
How to cure gingivitis with aloe vera
Cure gingivitis with aloe vera really effective in reducing pain, inflammation also gradually disappears thanks to the ingredients with high antiseptic properties and soothes the pain caused by injuries. More specifically:
- Salycylic Acid, Saponin and Sterol… have analgesic, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory effects.
- Vitamin E has an antioxidant effect, protects and regenerates cells.
- Vitamin C fights inflammation, heals and maintains skin strength, anti-oxidant.
It’s also very simple to do. You can use aloe vera in one of the following ways:
- Apply aloe vera gel directly: You cut a piece of aloe vera, wash it, then scrape off the outer green skin, take the plastic part and gently rub it on the gums to relieve pain and reduce inflammation.
- Aloe vera juice: Wash aloe vera, remove the thorny sugar and the outer green skin. Use the meat inside to put in a blender and then squeeze the juice to drink. You can add rock sugar or honey depending on your taste. Drink regularly every day, gingivitis will stop quickly.