Grilled salmon with cheese
- 200g salmon fillet.
- 1 teaspoons salt.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or cooking oil.
- 1 orange or lemon.
- Shredded cheese.
- 1 onion.
- Salmon washed, patted dry to avoid fishy fish and then salted on both sides to absorb evenly. Wait for about 2 minutes, then continue to rub the cooking oil so that the fish does not dry out and then leave for another 15 minutes.
- Sliced oranges about 0,5cm, sliced onions are soaked in water to reduce pungent and then drained.
- Lined with foil, arrange onions, oranges, and salmon, add grated cheese on top. If you like to eat asparagus or zucchini, you can add it on top of the fish.
- Wrap tightly in foil, place in an air fryer at 180°C, fry for 20 minutes.
Pan-fried Salmon with Lemon Butter Sauce
- Fresh salmon fillet: 200 g
- Margarine: 2 tablespoons
- Soy sauce 2 teaspoon
- Lemon: 1 fruit
- Sugar: 1 teaspoons
- Cornstarch: 1 teaspoon
- Pepper: 1 teaspoon
- Salt: 1/2 teaspoon
- Ginger: 1 piece
- Garlic: 1 bulb
- Marinated salmon: Take the fish meat to prepare, wash and pat dry, then add half a teaspoon of soy sauce, squeeze half a lemon, half a teaspoon of salt and pepper and rub it all over the fish to infuse the spices, Then marinate for about 15-20 minutes.
- Sauté salmon: Take 1 tablespoon of margarine, spread evenly on the pan, heat until melted, then put the fish on each side for 1 minute on the highest heat, then remove to a plate.
- Make lemon butter sauce: Add 1 teaspoon of cornstarch, 1 tablespoon of water, 1 teaspoon of soy sauce, 1 teaspoon of sugar, 1 tablespoon of squeezed lemon juice, then stir until the sugar dissolves. Heat a pan, add 1 tablespoon of butter until melted, then add minced garlic, a few slices of ginger, and sliced lemon zest. Pour in the sauce mixture and stir-fry evenly, cook until the sauce thickens, then turn off the heat.
- Finishing: Pour the sauce just made on the fish meat, decorate the plate to make it eye-catching with a few slices of lemon, sliced chili,…
Salmon dish with lemon butter sauce with crispy, fragrant pan-fried fish skin, soft and fatty fish inside, not too dry, combined with an extremely attractive sweet and sour sauce. Serve hot with rice or potatoes will be extremely delicious!
Pan-fried salmon with orange sauce
- Salmon fillet: 300 g
- Yellow orange: 1 fruit
- Celery: 100 g
- Carrots: 1 bulb
- Salt: 2 teaspoon
- White pepper: 1 teaspoon
- Seasoning: 1 teaspoons
- Sugar: 1 teaspoons
- Olive oil: 1 teaspoon
- Marinate salmon: Take the fish meat to prepare, wash and pat dry, then add 1/3 teaspoon of salt, 1/4 teaspoon of pepper and rub it all over the fish to infuse the seasoning. Marinate for about 20 minutes.
- Preliminary preparation of other ingredients: Buy celery, wash it, then cut it, separate the leaves and the stem. Carrots are washed, peeled and thinly sliced. Peel the oranges, separate the orange flesh into a bowl. Peel off the white layer and then cut the orange peel fibers (10-15 strands). Then put the orange peel fibers in and soak them in dilute salt water for about 5 minutes.
- Make orange sauce: Chop or use a blender to puree the orange flesh, then add 1 teaspoon of sugar, half a teaspoon of cornstarch and 40ml of filtered water. Put a small pot on the stove, add the sauce mixture, cook and stir until the sauce boils and starts to thicken.
- Sauté the salmon: Put the pan on the stove, add olive oil, when the oil is hot, add the salmon and sauté each side for about 2-3 minutes. At the same time, stir-fry the celery, carrots and orange peel fibers in turn. You can sprinkle some salt and pepper on the vegetables for more flavor.
- Finish: Place fish and vegetables on a plate, pour in orange sauce. You have completed the pan-fried salmon with orange sauce that is extremely rich and delicious, the fish is tender and fatty, and the sweet and sour orange sauce is stimulating but full of nutrients!
- Fresh salmon: 100 gr
- Thinly grated white radish: 200 gr
- Perilla: 1 branch
- Pink ginger: 20 gr (ready-made)
- Soy sauce: 1 tablespoon
- Wasabi: 1 tablespoon
- Preliminary processing of salmon: You should choose to buy ready-made salmon fillets at supermarkets or reputable food stores to save time. If you buy a fillet with skin, use a knife to cut the skin off and then proceed to prepare the remaining meat. Then wash the fish pieces gently under clean running water. Use a paper towel or clean towel to dry the water on the surface of the fish.
- Cut salmon: After preparing the fish, place the fish on a clean cutting board, with the red meat facing up. Use a sharp knife to cut them into bite-sized pieces. You cut the fish with a width of about 2.5 cm, a length of 4 cm and a thickness of about 0.5 cm. You can also vary the thickness of the slices depending on your taste and how much you eat raw meat.
- Prep the other ingredients: Peel the radishes, wash them with water, and then grate them into small pieces. Perilla also wash with clean water and let dry.
- You arrange the fish on the plate into the shape you like. Add perilla, radish and dipping sauce and enjoy.
Salmon sashimi is a famous and favorite dish of many people. The fish meat is soft and fragrant and retains its natural sweetness, dipping it with soy sauce and wasabi to both eliminate the fishy smell and enhance the taste of the dish. Let’s try it together!
Potato salmon porridge
- White porridge
- Olive oil
- Salmon washed and soaked in fresh milk without sugar for 30 minutes. Take paper towels to dry, bring to steam with some ginger, peeled potatoes, washed, cut into pieces, and steamed.
- Add a little daishi water to cook the sticky rice for the white porridge and cook until it’s soft.
- Grate the potatoes, chop the salmon to make it small and then put it all into the porridge.
- Bring to a boil, scoop out into a bowl, add 1 drop of olive oil and sprinkle some onions on it, and you’ll have a delicious and nutritious bowl of porridge for your baby.
- Salmon: 400 gr
- Garlic: 1 bulb
- Purple onion: 1 piece
- Green onions: 1 branches
- Chili: 3
- Process materials: Clean salmon, cut off the fins, clean the fish scales, completely remove the belly fat and intestines of the fish. Use granulated salt to rub the surface of the meat and the inside of the belly to remove the slime and reduce the fishy smell. Finally, wash the fish with fresh lemon with a little white wine or use fresh milk to completely remove the fishy smell. Garlic and shallots are washed, peeled and finely chopped. Chilli washed and removed. Scallions washed, cut into small pieces, keep the onion heads.
- Marinated fish: Place salmon in a bowl and marinate with 2 teaspoons of MSG, 2 teaspoons of seasoning, 1/3 teaspoon of salt, 1 teaspoon of sugar, 1 teaspoon of pepper and 3 tablespoons of fish sauce. Mix well and marinate for 30 minutes for the fish to absorb the spices.
- Fish stocks: Put 50 ml of cooking oil in a pot, beat with 2 tablespoons of sugar and the top of scallions. When the water color has slightly turned yellow, you add the purple onion and garlic to the pan. Put the whole salmon in the stock with low heat until the water dries up. When the water dries up, you put half a cup of broth into the stock. When the broth thickens, add green onions and chili peppers. Store for about 1 more minute and then turn off the stove.
Finished braised salmon has a beautiful golden color, rich salmon meat, fatty panther, broth when eaten spicy and spicy and will be delicious when eaten with rice.
Hotpot with sour bamboo shoots salmon head
- Salmon head: 2 pieces (about 1kg)
- Sour bamboo shoots 0,5 kg
- 3 tomatoes
- Tubular bone: 0,5 kg
- Vegetables served with hot pot: celery, water spinach, banana flower, …
- Spices: onions, coriander, garlic, dill.
- Condiments: main noodles, fish sauce, seasoning seeds, satay
- Vermicelli, shrimp noodles or vermicelli served with (depending on preference)
- Step 1: Prepare the ingredients: When you buy salmon, you squeeze the salt to clean it, then wash it with white wine to ensure all the fishy taste of the fish. Split the fish head in half, marinate with a little soup powder, ginger, pepper, and cumin to increase the smell when ripe. Chopped pork bones for stewing, when stewing, you should add a little salt to help bones quickly soften, sometimes skim foam to help the stew water clearer. Vegetables are washed, drained, and chopped spices. Sour bamboo shoots are torn to taste, you can also bare in boiling water for 1-2 minutes to detoxify the bamboo shoots.
- Step 2: Make hot pot sauce: Heat old fat, add garlic and sauté until fragrant, then add tomatoes and stir-fry. When the tomatoes are soft, add sour bamboo shoots and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes, then put them in the prepared hot pot and then add satay to make the hot pot color attractive. In the same pan, fry the fish head in the pan, then put it in the hot pot, wait for 10 minutes to boil, then season to taste. When eating, arrange vegetables around the hot pot, add onions, coriander and enjoy.