- 4 meat crabs
- 5-6 cloves of minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp seasoning powder
- 3 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 3 tbsp vinegar
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 little cooking oil or fat
- Making salt: plain rice, glutinous rice, green beans with shell, a little sea salt roasted, pounded and sifted in advance to save in jars for later use with many other salted roasted dishes.
- 5 lemongrass
- 3 horny chili
- 1 branch of ginger
- Sliced chili and lemongrass, sliced ginger, fried in oil until golden brown, set aside.
- Wash the crab, separate the shell. Throw away the gills and the bib. The bigger it is, the more it is smashed. Cut the crab into 2 parts.
- Mix spices together: vinegar, sugar, salt, oyster sauce, sesame oil, seasoning powder, pepper, minced garlic.
- Put the pan on the stove (if there is a small but high pot, it will save fat), let the old hot fat next, put each part of the crab in and fry until cooked, then remove to a plate lined with oil absorbent paper.
- Take a large pan, put a little cooking oil or fat, let it get hot, put the spice bowl in step 1 on the island, then pour the fried crab into the island until the spices are absorbed into the crab, stir-fry on the fire. about 1′ turn off the stove.
- For fried lemongrass, ginger, chili, add salt that has been processed before, stir well. Finally, garnish with lettuce and cucumber. Dip crab with salt, sugar, pepper, lemon. If you like, add chili sauce.
Steamed crab with coconut water
- Fresh coconut
- Green bell pepper
- Yellow bell pepper
- Red bell pepper
- Purple onion
- Green pepper
- Sugar, salt, monosodium glutamate.
- Step 1: Prepare the ingredients: The crabs are put in a pot of clean water, poke a small object under the shell to kill the crabs and then clean the crabs. Use a small brush to clean the crabs. Then rinse with tap water and dry. Yellow, green, and red bell peppers, washed, cut into bite-sized pieces. Onions are peeled, washed and finely chopped. Clean the green onions, remove the old leaves, wash them and cut them into pieces about 4cm. The onion stalks are finely chopped.
- Step 2: How to make steamed crab with coconut water: Put cooking oil in a pan, add onions and garlic and fry until fragrant, then up and down the crab. Put the coconut water in the pot, put the crab plate in. Steam for about 10 minutes. North pan, sauté onions, then add red, yellow, and green bell peppers, stir-fry until cooked, then bring in the steamed crab and stir-fry thoroughly until the water becomes a thick paste. Finally add the scallions along with the minced onion. Place the crab on a plate and enjoy.
Mixed mango salad with crab
- Ripe mango: 500 gr
- Crab meat: 300 gr
- Almonds: 100 gr
- Burdock: 100 gr
- Minced garlic: 1 teaspoon
- Fish sauce: 1 tablespoon
- Minced chili: 1 teaspoon
- Cooking oil: 2 tablespoons
- Seasoning: 1/2 teaspoon
- Wash the mango, give preference to the mangoes with a slightly sour taste, not too ripe and crunchy, peel, grate into long fibers, put in a separate bowl.
- Put the pan on the stove, use 2 tablespoons of cooking oil to fry the minced garlic until golden aroma. Put the crab meat in the pan, add 1/2 teaspoon of seasoning, stir gently for about 2 minutes. Note that do not stir too strongly the crab meat will be crushed, the dish will look less attractive.
- After stirring the crab meat, take out a large bowl, proceed to mix the ingredients with the crab. Put grated mango, crab meat, washed basil, 1 tablespoon fish sauce, 1 teaspoon minced chili, slightly pounded almonds into a large bowl, mix well.
Arrange the dish on a plate and enjoy with family or friends. This is a delicious dish from sea crab that is simple, easy to make, but also delicious. Don’t hesitate, make this dish right away to enjoy it
Fried crab with tamarind
- 1 sea crab
- Tamarind 200 gr beef
- a deep fried 100 gr
- Minced purple onion 50 gr
- Minced lemongrass 100 gr
- Minced chili 5 gr
- Minced garlic 50 gr
- Minced ginger 50 gr
- Cornstarch 15 gr
- Lettuce 1 piece
- Preliminary processing, marinating crab: Buy crabs and wash them, use a sharp knife to stab them under the crab cover to stop the crabs from working. Using scissors, cut the crab body into 4. Marinate the crab with spices 1 teaspoon of seasoning, 1 teaspoon of pepper, 1 teaspoon of MSG, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, 10g of minced shallot, 10g minced garlic.
- Fried crab: After marinating the crab, let it sit for about 5 minutes to absorb the spices. Dip the crab in the deep-fried flour so that the dough adheres evenly to the crab meat (except for the crab legs). Put the crab in the hot cooking oil pan, deep-fry it. Remove the crab and place on a plate lined with absorbent paper.
- Cooking tamarind sauce: Sauté purple onion, garlic, lemongrass, minced ginger until fragrant. Add 200ml of boiling water, tamarind carcass and cook with paprika. Add 5 tablespoons of sugar, 1 teaspoon of salt, 1 teaspoon of monosodium glutamate, 1 teaspoon of fish sauce, bring to a boil and add minced chili to taste. Dissolve 15g of cornstarch with water, add to the tamarind sauce, stir well to make a paste for the sauce.
Sea crab soup
- 2 sea crab
- Tomatoes: 2
- Ripe tamarind: 2 fruits
- Green onions, coriander, Chinese smell
- Necessary seasoning
- After buying crabs, after cleaning, put them in a pot of boiling water. You take the crab out to separate, peel the crab meat.
- Non-aromatic onions, add crab meat and stir-fry, add a little seasoning powder
- Wash the tomatoes, cut the areca slices and put them in a pan to cook. Next, add the crab broth to boil. Wash tamarind, drop into soup pot. When boiling, you add the fried crab meat, turn on the heat to simmer. Finally, add scallions, coriander, seasoning to taste.
Sea crab soup has the sweet taste of crab, the sweet and sour taste of tamarind, you can eat it with rice or vermicelli are very attractive.
Korean style chilli sea crab
- 3 fresh sea crabs is equivalent to about 1kg of crabs.
- Small dried anchovies.
- 1 teaspoon good quality miso soy sauce.
- 1 teaspoon Korean-style chili sauce.
- Chili powder, soy sauce, oyster sauce, rice wine, garlic, 1 fresh ginger branch pounded for juice, delicious skull pepper.
- Step 1: Preliminary processing and cleaning of crabs: For this step, you need to clean the crab, then carefully prepare the crab. Crab bricks should be placed in separate bowls, leaving meat, eggs, and crab claws in separate bowls. If you do not know how to prepare and clean crabs, see in this article: How to clean and prepare sea crabs quickly. That would be a lot simpler.
- Step 2: Make anchovies: Dried anchovies are an important ingredient in this dish. First, add ½ cup of filtered water, then add the dried fish and 1 tablespoon of miso paste and boil for about 5 minutes. Remove the fish and set aside in a small bowl.
- Step 3: Make the right sauce for crabs in Korean style: This is an important step in deciding whether the crab meat after processing is delicious and flavorful. Put minced garlic, ginger juice, soy sauce, chili powder, rice wine, chili sauce in a small bowl. Then, pour the dried fish juice cooked in the previous step into the bowl, stir well.
- Step 4 in How to make Korean style chili crab: This is an important step with careful work. Follow these steps sequentially: Put the previously cleaned crabs into the pot. Pour the prepared sauce evenly over the crab meat pot. Turn on the stove, heat the pot on medium heat. Boil crabs in water for 5 to 7 minutes, then crabs are cooked. You should taste it again to see if the spices are just right. Put the sea crab on a deep plate, pour the sauce on top. Sprinkle some delicious pepper on top of the crab plate. At this time, crab meat is extremely delicious. You should serve it hot with rice or bread to enjoy its full flavor. If you like, you can sprinkle a little more chopped green onions in the crab dish to enhance the aroma of this dish.
Spicy crab sauce served with bread is delicious. In particular, many people also like to use meat and Korean-style crab sauce to eat with bread.
Beer steamed crab
- 2 sea crabs (you can add more depending on your serving size)
- ½ bottle (can) of beer
- Onion, ginger, chili horn
- Green onion, seasoning and pepper
- Step 1: You should choose the crabs with an opaque gray outer shell, large bibs, press on the crab bibs to see if they are firm, they are delicious, meaty crabs. The crab cleaning stage is very important, you use a strong hose to spray the crab body, take an old toothbrush to clean the crab’s claws and body. Then peel off the shell, cut off the head of the crab leg, wash and cut the crab into quarters. Onion peeled and finely chopped. Chili horn, ginger washed, cut only.
- Step 2: Put the whole crab shape on a deep plate, sprinkle gongs, onion, chili, finely chopped scallions and a spoonful of seasoning and a little pepper on top. Then you pour beer into the plate and then put the plate in the steamer for about 1-8 minutes.
The beer steamed crab dish will have a very specific flavor and not fishy like the normal steaming method. You should eat this dish while it is still hot and dipping with lemon salt is the most suitable.