Do you like food? goat curry? Are you afraid to go out to eat? What do you need to go to a restaurant to enjoy? goat curry. Now you can fully enjoy this delicious dish right in your family’s small kitchen with the recipe that Toplist introduces right below!
- Boneless goat meat: 600 gr
- Curry powder: 3 small packets
- Coconut milk + coconut water
- Potato + sweet potato
- Fresh milk: 1 bag
- Garlic + ginger + dried onion + lemongrass
- Soup powder + seasoning + pepper
- Step 1: Prepare ingredients for goat curry
- Goat meat has been removed from the bones, washed and cut into square pieces. Then, squeeze the goat meat with salt, ginger wine to reduce the smell of meat.
- Next, boil a pot of boiling water, add vinegar and blanch the goat meat to reduce the odor.
- Then rinse the goat meat with clean water, marinate the goat meat with ginger, garlic and onion with seasoning, soup powder, pepper and curry powder.
- Place the meat in the refrigerator for about 2 hours to allow the flavors to infuse.
- Dried onion + garlic peeled, washed and chopped.
- Lemongrass peeled, washed and chopped, smashed the body.
- Peel the ginger, wash and mince it.
- Potato + sweet potato peeled and cut into small pieces. Then, soak the potatoes with water diluted with salt so that the potatoes do not darken and do not have plastic. Then, take out the potatoes to drain and fry.
- Step 2: How to make delicious goat curry
- Continuing to make delicious and rich goat curry, you put a pan on the stove for some cooking oil. When the oil is hot, add the ginger, garlic and onions and saute until fragrant, then add the goat meat and curry and stir-fry again.
- Then, put the goat meat and coconut water in a pressure cooker (can be replaced by a rice cooker) and simmer until the meat is tender, then add the milk and simmer until the potatoes are soft, then pour in the coconut milk and curry powder.
- Cook the mixture for about 10 minutes, season to taste and then turn off the heat. Goat meat curry enjoyed with hot rice or bread is very delicious and attractive.
Indian Chicken Curry
It would be remiss not to mention the dish Indian style chicken curryThis is a delicious dish that you can make for your family. If you don’t know what to eat today? If you don’t know which savory dish to make for a meal, try cooking itIndian chicken curry this. This dish is both quick and delicious to prepare, changing the taste of the whole family.
- Chicken: 500g
- Potatoes: 300g
- Carrot: 200g
- Garlic: 4 cloves
- Lemongrass: 2 pieces
- Laurel leaves: 3 leaves
- More onions
- Coconut milk: 50ml
- Chicken broth: 400ml
- Water: 300ml
- Seasoning to use: Cooking oil + salt + Indian curry powder + onion powder
- Step 1: Wash your chicken and cut it into bite-sized pieces. Then you marinate the meat with spices for about 2 hours including: 1 teaspoon salt + 30g curry powder + 1 teaspoon onion powder.
- Step 2: You wash the potatoes + carrots, peel them, then cut them into bite-sized pieces, fry in a pan with a little oil until slightly golden, then take them out.
- Step 3: In the same pan, add the chicken and fry until it turns golden brown.
- Step 4: Prepare other ingredients
- Peel the garlic and smash it.
- Lemongrass peeled off the old leaves, washed and then chopped.
- Peeled and chopped onion
- Step 5: processing finished products
- You put 200ml of chicken broth + 150ml of chicken broth into the chicken pot so that the water completely covers the meat.
- Cook over high heat until the water boils, then reduce the heat to low. About 5 minutes later, you add seasoning to taste.
- Next you put the potatoes + carrots + the rest of the water in the pot. At this time, you boil again with high heat, until the water boils, then lower the heat until the ingredients are soft.
- Finally, you put the coconut milk in the pot, stir well, wait until the pot boils again, then turn off the heat, put the onion in.
Making Indian chicken curry Not too difficult, right? This delicious, spicy, spicy dish is very interesting to eat with hot rice on chilly days like today.
Delicious chicken curry The ingredients are very important, the chicken must first be our chicken and carefully marinated, imbued with the spicy taste of pepper, lemongrass … the aroma of coconut milk is blended in the sweet soup.
- Chicken: 1 chicken about 1,5 kg. (Please note that you should choose our chicken for this dish)
- Potatoes: 400 g
- Sweet potato: 200g
- Carrots: 1 bulb
- Onions: of
- Chicken broth: 1 large bowl
- Curry: 2 packs
- Lemongrass: 1 pieces
- Coconut milk: 300ml
- Fresh milk without sugar: 150ml
- Cornmeal: 20g
- Onion and garlic, along with other spices such as pepper, ginger, seasoning
- Step 1: Process materials
- Clean chicken, rub the chicken with salt and sliced ginger to reduce the smell, then rinse with water.
- Next, filter the bones, the neck of the chicken wings and then boil 1 bowl of broth.
- With the remaining chicken, cut into bite-sized pieces, put the chicken in a bowl and marinate with a little pepper, seasoning, stir well and marinate the chicken for about 1 minutes so that the chicken infuses the spices.
- Lemongrass peeled off the outer shell, smashed and cut into pieces. Then you use a rubber band to tie the lemongrass, avoiding the lemongrass sticking to the chicken when it’s cooked
- Peeled onion, diced, peeled carrot, cut into squares. red onion, peeled garlic, minced
- Potatoes are peeled, washed, cut into squares and fried. Take out the potatoes to dry.
- Step 2: perform processing
- First, you put the pan on the stove, then put about 3 tablespoons of cooking oil, wait for it to be hot, then put the chicken in and fry it
- Next, put the pot on the stove, put a little oil and then add the onions, garlic, and onions to fry until fragrant
- Continue to stir-fry the chicken with the above mixture, add curry powder, seasoning seeds and spices to suit your family’s taste.
- Stir well so that the chicken and spices are well mixed, and the chicken is soaked with spices, then add the prepared chicken broth and lemongrass and bring to a boil over high heat, then simmer for about 20 minutes, then continue to add. Boil potatoes, sweet potatoes and carrots together.
- After infuse the spices, add coconut milk and unsweetened fresh milk and cook until the potatoes and carrots are cooked.
- Step 3: Finish
- To make the dish have a certain consistency, you put the tapioca flour in a bowl, mix it with water and cornstarch, and then add it to the boil until the dish has a similar sauce.
- Take the dish out of the bowl, garnish with some herbs to make it beautiful. The dish can also be served with bread or rice.
Massaman Thai Curry
Dish Thai curry Includes 4 types of Penang curry, red curry, green curry and Massaman curry – This is a very unique dish, made from beef, Massaman curry powder, coconut milk. This dish can make you sob with the perfect harmony of ingredients that are gentle, delicate and fragrant.
- 1kg beef, cut into bite-sized cubes
- 400ml coconut milk
- 225ml chicken broth
- 680g potato chips
- 2-3 onions
- 114g Massaman curry powder
- Seasoning: cooking oil, salt, fish sauce, soy sauce, brown sugar, tamarind powder
- 115g roasted peanuts, crushed
- Step 1: First, you peel and chop the onion into a wedge shape. Put oil in a pan and sauté the onion until golden brown, then drain.
- Step 2: Wash the potato chips.
- Step 3: You marinate the beef with a little salt in a large bowl.
- Step 4: proceed with processing
- In the onion pot earlier, add coconut milk and Massaman curry powder and cook on medium heat for about 8 minutes. Stir to combine the sauce mixture.
- Next, pour the beef into the pot and stir the sauce evenly around the meat.
- Now, I put the onion, coconut milk, chicken broth, soy sauce, brown sugar, tamarind powder and fish sauce in the pot one by one.
- Slowly drop the potato chips into the curry pot so that they float to the top. Stew this curry in a pressure cooker for 12 minutes.
- Once the curry is cooked, take out the potato chips and cut them into bite-sized pieces. Put the cut potatoes back into the pot of stewed beef curry and you’re done. This will keep the potatoes crisp and whole.
- Now you taste the seasoning of the Massaman curry pot again to taste! Ladle the curry into a bowl, sprinkle more chili, herbs and crushed roasted peanuts on top!
Curry The most popular is probably still beef and chicken curry. However, what if you want to change the taste or slightly upgrade your dish with another ingredient, cobia? Cobia curry delicious by the fatty taste of coconut milk, the pleasant pungent aroma of curry powder, the spicy taste of chili peppers, adding a little bit of cobia … all blend to create a delicious, attractive and convincing dish. difficult people.
- 500g cobia fillet
- 250g grated coconut
- 150ml fresh milk
- 25g butter
- 1 carrot, 1 potato, 1 sweet potato: washed, peeled and cut into large pieces
- 2 eggplants: washed and sliced
- 6 okra: washed, cut off the head and tail, then cut into chunks
- 3 lemongrass branches: smashed and cut into pieces
- 1 horn chili: sliced
- 1 packet of curry
- Seasoning: salt, sugar, seasoning
- Step 1: Marinate the fish with a little salt, seasoning and a little curry for about half an hour.
- Step 2: Put the grated coconut in a bowl and take two parts: one juice and one juice.
- Step 3: Heat a pan with a little oil and lightly fry the potatoes, carrots, eggplant and okra one by one.
- Step 4: Sauté onion, garlic with a little hot oil and melt in butter until fragrant. Next, fry the fish until golden.
- Step 5: Heat a little oil in a pot and fry the lemongrass until fragrant. Then add the rest of the curry. When the aroma rises, put the fish in a light island with the curry.
- Step 6: finished product processing
- Put the coconut milk in the fish pot and bring to a boil. Then put the pre-fried vegetables in the pot with fresh milk and coconut milk. When the water boils again, season to taste and turn off the heat.
- When serving, top with sliced chili peppers and garnish with some spring onions.
Do Curry It takes a lot of ingredients and most importantly, you need to prepare the fruits and vegetables to hunt for gold so that they don’t get crushed during the cooking process. The fatty, aromatic panther blends in the sweetness of fresh meat, fish and vegetables that will make it hard for you to refuse the curries mentioned above.
Even if you are not a fan of vegetarian dishes, when you enjoy the food Vegetarian curry It will certainly be impressive. Although the main ingredients are only plants, when eaten, it is very satisfying, still fatty, greasy, mixed as usual, still providing enough nutrients for the body. Let’s see how to make the dish Vegetarian curry Very delicious that Toplist shares right here.
- 700g vegetarian duck meat
- 200g taro
- 200g potatoes
- A carrot
- 100g straw mushrooms
- 300g grated coconut
- One tapioca, one chayote, one onion, one onion, three lemongrass plants, two packets of curry (powder or water is fine).
Sugar, salt, cooking oil, vegetarian seasoning, chili sauce, coriander.
- Step 1: Process materials
- Peeled cassava roots and chayote cut into pieces, put in a pressure cooker with a liter of water, stew for about 30 minutes, then take out the broth to make broth.
- Taro, potatoes, carrots peeled, cut into bite-sized pieces, put in a pan of hot oil to fry.
- Mushrooms are washed, soaked in salt water, and then taken out after 15 minutes. Grated coconut to get 1 cup of juice and 3 cups of water
- Onions peeled, sliced. Finely chopped onion. Lemongrass smashed, cut into pieces.
- Step 2: Doing
- Put cooking oil in a pan, bring to a boil, drop vegetarian duck meat in and fry until golden, take out to cool, cut into bite-sized pieces. Put the duck in a bowl, add a little seasoning, curry and marinate for about 10 minutes.
- Continue to heat the pan on the stove, saute the onion, add the mixture of potatoes and carrots, stir well, then add lemongrass and coconut water, two teaspoons of seasoning, a little salt, and two teaspoons of sugar. , cook until potatoes are cooked.
- Add mushrooms and vegetarian duck meat, bring to a boil and then reduce heat. After about 5 minutes, pour in the coconut milk and stir well. When the curry boils again, turn off the heat and add the onion.
- Ladle the curry into a bowl, sprinkle cilantro on top. This dish is served hot with vermicelli or bread.
Curry pork ribs
Next, Toplist will introduce how to cook the dish cà pork ribs taste standard. This is a dish made from fruits and vegetables that is both delicious and helps to cool down extremely well. Therefore, this is considered a suitable dish for your family to change their taste in the upcoming hot summer days.
- Pork ribs: 500g;
- Straw mushrooms: 150g;
- Sweet potatoes, taro: 500g each;
- Potatoes: 300g (You can refer to how to choose potatoes to always buy the best potatoes).
- Carrot: 300g;
- Fresh milk: 200ml;
- Green onions, cilantro: 100g;
- Curry powder: 1 pack of 5g;
- Spices: dried onion, garlic, seasoning, salt, fish sauce, monosodium glutamate, pepper, paprika, cooking oil.
- Step 1: Process materials
- Onions, garlic: cleaned, minced
- Pork ribs: Wash, cut into bite-sized pieces, marinate the ribs for 30 minutes with 1 teaspoon of seasoning, ½ teaspoon of monosodium glutamate, ½ teaspoon of pepper, 1 teaspoon of garlic, minced onion, 1 teaspoon of fish sauce, ½ teaspoon of curry powder,1 spoon of cooking oil for quick absorption of spices.
- Straw mushrooms: clean, cut tails, can be left whole or cut in half. To make the dish more delicious, you should choose small straw mushrooms and leave them as is;
- Sweet potatoes, potatoes, taro, carrots: Peel, wash, cut into bite-sized pieces. You can trim into beautiful cubes according to your preference.
- Scallions, coriander: Wash and finely chop.
- Step 2: Details on how to do it
- Fry the cooking oil with 1 tablespoon of minced onion and garlic, when the onion and garlic starts to smell good, add 1 teaspoon of curry powder and ½ teaspoon of chili powder (or cashew powder) to create color.
- Boil 1 liter of water with ½ teaspoon of salt and ½ teaspoon of MSG, when the water boils, drop the ribs in, about 15 minutes later you add the tubers: sweet potatoes, taro, potatoes, carrots.
- Turn the heat to medium, cook for about 20 minutes, when the ribs and tubers are cooked, add the mushrooms and season with 1 teaspoon of seasoning, ½ teaspoon of MSG to taste.
- Then, you add 200ml of fresh milk to make the curry paste
- Next, add the colorless mixture above and finely chopped green onions and cilantro to increase the aroma and attractiveness of the dish, don’t forget to sprinkle a little more pepper.
The finished product requirements of the Spicy Pork Ribs Curry; Ribs and tubers are just ripe, not too soft, combined with the fatty aroma of fresh milk, creating a very attractive characteristic taste; The color of the dish is harmonious. So you have had a great success!
Leave a Reply