Sweet potatoes are very nutritious vegetables, especially vitamin A and beta-carotene. Therefore, many experts recommend that mothers add sweet potatoes to their children’s diet to help them grow healthy. Sweet potato porridge is easy to cook, attractive and has high nutritional value, very suitable for children to eat weaning. And in this article, let’s also toplist in the kitchen with delicious and nutritious sweet potato porridge for babies.
Egg porridge, sweet potato and milk
- Fresh milk
- Sweet potato
- Chicken eggs: 1 yolks
- Step 1: Preliminary processing of ingredients: Wash, peel and cut sweet potatoes. The mother hen’s eggs are washed and then put in the eggs and potatoes to boil. Eggs when boiled will reduce the fishy smell for porridge.
- Step 2: After boiling the eggs, the mother separates only the yolk. Note: If the egg is small, the mother can give the baby a whole yolk. If the egg is too big, the mother only needs to give the baby half the yolk to avoid bloating. Next, the mother put the previously boiled milk, egg yolks, and sweet potatoes into the pot to boil, boil over low heat, just bring it to a gentle boil.
- Step 3: When the porridge boils, the mother turns off the stove and uses a hand blender to puree the food. (Depending on the baby’s ability to eat raw.)
Pumpkin sweet potato porridge
- Sweet potato
- Red pumpkin
- Peel the sweet potatoes and squash, wash them, and cut them into small pieces. Then she cooks it until it’s cooked through.
- Put the cooked potatoes and squash in the blender.
- You can add a little milk and mix well. Or mix it with rice porridge.
- Ladle into a bowl, add 1 tablespoon of baby oil. Very simple, right?
Porridge with sweet potato shrimp and spinach
Ingredients: (for 1 day to eat)
- Crayfish: 5-6
- White, yellow or purple sweet potatoes
- Spinach: 5-6 leaves
- Minced purple onion.
- Cooking oil
- Water for baby food. Here I use Dashi broth.
- Ready-made white porridge
- Step 1: The mother shrimp is cleaned, removed, removed only the back and then pureed. While preparing other foods, my mother also cooked a pot of ready-made white porridge.
- Step 2: Add 2 teaspoons of sesame oil (at a temperature of 60-70 degrees Celsius), saute a little red onion. When the onion is yellow, the mother puts the shrimp in and stir-fries until the shrimp meat is cooked and hunted again.
- Step 3: Add 2 tablespoons of vegetable Dashi broth (for babies over 1 year old, you can add a little fish sauce specifically for babies). Stew for about 3-4 minutes to let the Dashi water soak into the shrimp.
- Step 4: Sweet potatoes and spinach are boiled and pureed each type.
- Step 5: Ladle the white porridge into the bowl and then add the shrimp, sweet potatoes, and spinach into the bowl of porridge. It is done.
Chicken sweet potato porridge
- Sweet potato
- Baby oil
- Step 1: Preliminary processing of ingredients: Cook white porridge with plain rice until soft. Sweet potatoes are washed, peeled and cut into pieces before steaming until cooked. Boiled chicken, shredded.
- Step 2: When the sweet potato and chicken are cooked. Wait for it to cool down a bit and then puree it. You can add a little chicken broth during the grinding process so that the chicken does not clump.
- Step 3: Mix the blended mixture well into the pot of simmering porridge until the porridge boils, then turn off the stove.
- Step 4: Scoop out the porridge, add 3ml of baby cooking oil, stir well and give it to the baby to use.
Chicken egg sweet potato porridge
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 1 chicken egg
- 1 glass of milk
- 1 handful of plain rice
- 1 handful of glutinous rice
- Glutinous rice, plain rice, washed and soaked in water for about 30 minutes for the rice to bloom. Then cook it into porridge until cooked.
- Potatoes are peeled, washed, and cooked. Then mashed, mixed with milk and then put into the pot of porridge being cooked.
- Separate the egg yolks, when porridge and potatoes are mixed together, the mother stirs the yolks.
- Turn off the stove, wait for the porridge to cool, then feed the baby.
Pork sweet potato porridge
- 1 sweet potatoes
- 1 bowl of porridge
- 70 – 100g sirloin
- Baby oil for weaning
- The mother cooks porridge in the normal way for the baby to eat solid food, cook it well,
- Sweet potatoes are peeled, washed and cooked.
- Clean the pork, cut it into small pieces and puree.
- When the porridge boils, the mother adds just enough meat to stir well, cook for about 10 minutes until the meat is cooked.
- Sweet potatoes have been steamed soft, mrj pureed and then put in porridge to cook together. Stir well so that the porridge does not burn.
- Add 1 tablespoon of baby oil to make the porridge more attractive.
Sweet potato chicken liver porridge
- Mabu broken porridge: 35g or plain rice porridge
- Chicken liver: 01 set
- Sweet potato: 30g
- Filtered water: 450ml
- Baby cooking oil: 1,5 tablespoons
- Step 1: If the mother uses Mabu porridge, she uses about 450ml and 1,5 tablespoons of porridge for about 15-20 minutes. As for the mothers who cook white porridge with plain rice, wash it, soak it in water for 30 minutes, then simmer it. When the porridge boils, the mother always adds the washed sweet potatoes, cut them into small pieces, and cooks together.
- Step 2: After preliminary processing, the chicken liver is chopped into small pieces. When the porridge is cooked, the mother beat the porridge and potatoes until smooth. Next, add the chicken liver to the porridge pot and stir well. Cook for 2-3 minutes, then turn off the heat.
- Step 3: Mom scooped porridge into a bowl, mixed with 3ml of cooking oil, and stirred well. Wait for the porridge to cool down, then the mother can feed the baby.