Esbilac powdered milk for puppies
Esbilac milk powder is the number one formula sold as a breast milk substitute for puppies. Recommended as an adequate food source for orphaned or rejected puppies. Also recommended for growing puppies or older dogs, emphasized on standard claims, the product is a source of easily digestible nutrients.
Ingredient: Vegetable oil, casein, whey protein concentrate, skimmed milk, full fat butter, monocalcium phosphate, egg yolk, calcium carbonate, L-arginine, DL-methionine, sodium silico aluminate, potassium chloride, choline chloride, lecithin, monopotassium phosphate , magnesium carbonate, ferrous sulfate, salt, dipotassium phosphate, calcium panthothenate, ascorbic acid, niacin supplement, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, folic acid, vitamin E supplement, silicon dioxide, vitamin A supplement, riboflavin, vitamin B12 supplement , thiamine hydrochloride, pyridoxine hydrochloride, manganese sulfate, vitamin D3 supplements, copper sulfate, potassium citrate, potassium iodide, biotin.
- Provides essential vitamins and minerals to ensure growth and development.
- The product provides a calorie pattern similar to dog milk in protein, fat and carbohydrates.
- Easy to digest, palatable, sterile.
- Ideal supplement for dogs during convalescence after surgery.
- It is not necessary to mix other foods.
- Gently shake or stir 1 part formula in 2 parts warm water (you can use any spoon or small cup to get the formula).
- Do not mix more milk than needed in 24 hours. Reconstituted Esbilac milk must be refrigerated.
- When mixed at a ratio of 1: 2 as above, a 21g pack can make 120 ml of complete milk, a 340 g can of powder is used for mixing.
Reference price: 60.000 VND/pack of 21g
Link to buy: https://petthings.vn/products/esbilac-puppy-milk-replacer-powder
Bio Milk for puppies
Bio Milk is one of the famous dog and cat milk products in terms of quality and nutrition for pets produced directly in Vietnam.. Bio Milk For Pet With a nutrient-rich, balanced and easy-to-digest ingredient similar to breast milk, it can replace breast milk in case dogs and cats lose milk, lack milk or lack milk due to overcrowding. source of nutrients for stunted cats and dogs, growth retardation.
Ingredient: protein, fat, fiber, Calcium, Phosphorus, vitamins (A, D3, E, B1, B12) and essential amino acids (Lysin, Methionine, Threonin, Tryptophan), …
- With a nutrient-rich, balanced and easy-to-digest ingredients similar to breast milk, it can replace breast milk in case dogs and cats lose milk, lack milk or lack milk due to overcrowding.
- At the same time, it is a source of nutrients for stunted and slow growing cats and dogs.
- Dogs and kittens under 1 month old: mix 1 teaspoon (5g) of milk with 20ml of warm water, use a bottle to feed 4-5 times a day.
- Dogs and cats from 1-2 months old: mix 1 teaspoon (5g) of milk with 15ml of warm water, use a plate or give it to drink freely 3-4 times a day.
- Dogs and cats over 2 months old: in addition to regular food, add 1 teaspoon (5g)/kg body weight/day, either by mixing it with food or by mixing it with warm water for drinking.
- Dogs and cats that are stunted, slow to grow or are sick: in addition to normal food, give 2 teaspoons (10g)/kg body weight/day, either by mixing it with food or by mixing it with warm water for drinking.
Reference price: 60.000 VND/pack of 100g
Link to buy: shopee.vn/Milk-powder-BioMilk-for-Pets-UMIPET-100Gr-i.352218686.9034149724
Dr.Kyan Predogen dog milk powder
For dogs that love milk, which plays a very important role after birth and in later development, milk can provide special nutrients that other foods do not have. PREDOGEN dog milk powder Produced according to the formula of WONDERLIFE PHARMA (USA) is a nutritious food for your dog in addition to the usual food, helping your dog feel more delicious, nourishing the body and providing the necessary things. for comprehensive development. Product is a rich and diverse dog milk powder suitable for the nutritional needs of dogs, supporting brain development, stimulating appetite, providing necessary fiber for a healthier digestive system.
Ingredient: Whole milk powder, Skimmed milk powder, Nondairy creamer, Maltodextrin, Sucrose, Whey protein concentrate, Food flavor, Inulin fiber, Lysine, Nano – Precipitated Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin C, Vitamin K1, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin D3, Vitamin A, Vitamin B12, Vitamin Pantothenic Acid, Biotine, Folic Acid…
- Provides vitamin A good for eyes and prevents retinal complications, helps skin healthy and has a shiny coat. Supplementing with Nano calcium and vitamin D, with an abundant amount of calcium and vitamin D, optimally absorbed into the bones, making bones and roasting strong, especially not creating kidney stones like regular food. Provides vitamin A good for eyes and prevents retinal complications, helps skin healthy and has a shiny coat.
- Supplement with Nano calcium and vitamin D: With an abundant amount of calcium and vitamin D, optimally absorbed into the bones, helping to strengthen bones and teeth, especially not creating kidney stones like regular food. Nano calcium and vitamin D micro-sized for optimal absorption into bones, making bones and roasting strong, especially not creating kidney stones like regular food.
- Vitamin A: Good for eyes and prevents retinal complications.
- Biotine: Promotes healthy skin and shiny coat.
- Lnulin: natural fiber that helps keep the digestive system healthy.
- Lysine: Stimulates appetite
- Folic acid: Supports brain development.
- Puppies under 1 month old: Mix 1 tablespoon of powdered milk (about 5g) into 10ml of warm water, divided into 4-6 times, bottle feed or let the cat eat all by itself during the day.
- Puppies from 1-2 months old: Mix 2 tablespoons of powdered milk (about 10g) with 20ml of warm water, divided into 3-4 times a day.
- Dogs over 2 months old: Feed about 2-3 times/day as snacks alternating with main meals, each feeding by mixing 2-3 tablespoons of powdered milk (about 10-15g) with 20ml – 30ml of warm water. to feed yourself.
- Dogs who are sick/whistle/pregnant: feed about 3 times/day as snacks alternating with main meals, each feeding by mixing 2-3 tablespoons of powdered milk (about 10-15g) with 20-30ml warm water for self-feeding.
Reference price: 70.000 VND/box 110g
Link to buy: shopee.vn/Milk-powder-for-Puppies-Dr.Kyan-Predogen-Box-Paper-110gr-i.352218686.2936441608
Nova-Pet Milk is a special dairy product, with a balanced composition of nutrients similar to the mother’s milk of dogs and cats such as energy, digestible protein, digestible fat, minerals, vitamins, so it is easy to digest and carry. Special source of nutrition for pets.
Ingredient: Main substances: Protein, Lipid; Additional substances: Calcium, Phosphorus, Lysine, Cysteine, Methionine, Threonine, Phenylalanine, Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Vitamin B1, milk powder carrier.
- This is a special dairy product, with a balanced composition of nutrients similar to the mother’s milk of dogs and cats such as energy, digestible protein, easily digestible fat, minerals and vitamins, so it is easy to digest. and provide a special source of nutrition for pets.
- The product has the effect of replacing breast milk in case dogs and cats lose milk, lack milk or lack milk due to overcrowding.
User manual: The product can be mixed with warm water with a ratio of 1 part milk / 5-6 parts water to drink or mix into food for dogs and cats to eat.
- Dogs and kittens under 1 month old: Mix 1 teaspoon (5g) of milk with 25ml of warm water, give it to drink 4-5 times a day.
- Dogs and cats from 1-2 months old: Mix 1 teaspoon (5g) of milk with 20ml of warm water, drink freely 3-4 times a day.
- Dogs and cats over 2 months old: 1 teaspoon (5g)/kg body weight/day. Mix 25ml of warm water for drinking or mixing with food.
- Dogs and cats that are stunted, slow to grow or are sick: 2 teaspoons (10g)/kg body weight/day. Mix 50ml of warm water to drink or mix with food.
Reference price: 25.800 VND/pack of 100g
Link to buy: shopee.vn/-BIO-MILK-FOR-PET-and-NOVA-PET-MILK-100GR-Milk-premium-special-use-for-dog-cats-i.229055277.5717493691
Beaphar Puppy Milk Powder for puppies
Beaphar Puppy Milk sUse for newborn dogs from birth to 35 days old. Suitable for mother dogs while pregnant or nursing. Can be substituted for mother dog’s milk, contains all necessary proteins, vitamins, minerals and fats in a balanced formula.
Ingredient: Milk and milk derivatives (whey protein concentrate), oils and fats (coconut palm oil, coconut oil), minerals (Calcium carbonate, Magnesium hydroxide), algae. Nutritional additives: Vitamin A 25000 IU/kg, vitamin B1 5 mg/kg, vitamin B2 3 mg/kg, vitamin B6 3 mg/kg, vitamin B12 60 μg/kg, vitamin C 100 mg/kg, vitamin D3 2000 IU/kg, vitamin E 130 IU/kg, biotin 50 μg/kg, vitamin K3 2,9 mg/kg, calcium-D-pantothenate 10 mg/kg, nicotinic acid (3a314) 20 mg/kg, Iron (E1) 80 mg/kg, Iodine (E2) 0,25 mg/kg, Manganese (E5) 30 mg/kg, Selenium (E8) 0,2 mg/kg, Zinc (E6) 50 mg/kg, DL-methionine ( 3c301) 3000 mg/kg – Antioxidant.
- The product provides essential nutrients as found in breast milk, high digestibility.
- Suitable for puppies, pregnant/lactating mother dogs and dogs in the recovery period.
- Milk replacer for orphaned puppies, newborn dogs, pregnant or lactating dogs or for adult dogs in the recovery period.
- The milk is made from ingredients that are easy to digest and taste close to natural mother dog’s milk.
- Place Beaphar Lactol in the milk jug, add warm water and stir until the powder is completely dissolved. Cool to body temperature (38 degrees Celsius).
- Recommended: 30g (12 scoops) with 105ml warm water; Each scoop is about 2.5g flour.
- Depending on the size, age and needs of each cat breed is different.
- Weaning: After 28 days, change to a solid food diet.
- The amount of milk should be gradually reduced as the cat transitions to grain food.
Reference price: 463.000 VND/box of 500g – 1.500.000 VND/box of 2kg
Link to buy: http://cityzoo.vn/beaphar-lactol-puppy-milk-sua-bot-cho-cho-con.html
Royal canin Babydog milk for puppies
Complete milk replacement food for puppies from 0-2 months, Rich in energy and protein Powder milk for newborn puppies to develop healthily and comprehensively. Royal Canin milk formula Contains carefully selected proteins for the purpose of being safe for the digestive system, in addition, there are lactose sugar ingredients that are almost the same as natural dog milk.
Milk formula is also extremely suitable for the digestive system of newborn dogs because it does not contain starch (Newborn dogs have not yet been able to fully synthesize starch hydrolysing enzymes). Be rich in DHA because DHA is essential for the nervous system of puppies as they continue to develop after birth. ‘s formula milk Royal Canin is supplemented with DHA to meet that need.
Ingredient: Milk retentate, milk fat, refined palm oil (from reliable sources), whey protein, refined soybean oil, refined coconut oil, minerals, fructo-oligo-saccharides (0,5%), fish oil ( source of DHA), oil from mushrooms (source of arachidonic acid). Nutritional additives: Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, 3b103 (Iron), 3b201 (Iodine), 3b405 (Copper), 3b503 (Manganese), 3b605 (Zinc), 3b810 (Selenium), Taurine – Antioxidant.
- Steady development: Components in sản phẩm similar to mother’s milk. The high protein and energy content in milk meets the needs of early puppy development. Milk has the effect of increasing the survival of newborn dogs.
- Make sure it is suitable for the puppy’s immature digestive system: Royal Canin babydog milk Includes carefully selected and digestible protein content. Milk has the same ratio of lactose as in the mother’s milk. Because puppies have not yet produced amylase, which metabolizes starch. Therefore, the starch content has been completely eliminated. Product FOS is also added to support the stability of the digestive system for puppies.
- High DHA content: The DHA content in milk enhances the cognitive abilities of puppies and supports the development of the nervous system.
- Due to Royal Canin babydog milk Formulated with a special exclusive formula. So the milk quickly dissolves and forms a homogeneous composition.
- Shake and stir the milk gently in the warm water. Do not mix more than required amount for more than 24 h. Finished milk must be kept in the refrigerator.
- Feed your dog at indoor temperature (about 25 degrees Celsius), shake well before use. Opened canned milk can be stored for up to 21 days in the refrigerator or 180 days in the freezer compartment.
Reference price: 350.000 VND/pack of 400g – 610.000 VND/carton of 2kg
Link to buy: shopee.vn/Milk-for-dogs-kitties-of-Royal-canin-400g-and-2-kg-i.37895486.1600825814
PetLac milk powder for dogs
PetLac Milk Powder is a powdered milk product for newborn dogs and cats of PetAg, USA. PetLac dog and cat milk powder It is recommended to be used as the main source of nutrition for newborn dogs and cats, puppies and kittens who have lost their mothers or mothers with insufficient milk. Consisting of a rich source of easily digestible nutrients including essential proteins, carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals and high calorie content similar to natural milk from mother dogs and cats, PetLac With a delicious taste, it is easy for newborn cats and dogs to digest, ensuring comprehensive development and growth.
Ingredient: Dried milk powder, vegetable oil, fat cream powder, skimmed milk powder, minerals (mineral salts, biotin, copper sulfate, zinc, calcium, folic acid, taurine…), vitamins (A, B12, E, D3)
- PetLac dog and cat milk powder is recommended to be used as the main source of nutrition for newborn dogs and cats, puppies and kittens who have lost their mothers or mothers with insufficient milk.
- Includes a rich source of easily digestible nutrients including essential proteins, carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals and high calorie content similar to natural milk from mother cats and dogs.
- PetLac with a delicious taste helps newborn dogs and cats easily digest, ensuring comprehensive development and growth.
- For newborn dogs and cats: Stir Pet Lac milk powder with warm water with a ratio of 1:2 in the same unit of measurement that you use, eg teaspoon, soup spoon… Every day should feed about 1ml – 15ml of PetLac milk 25-5 times, Feed again every 6-2 hours.
- For the remaining users: Stir Pet Lac milk powder with warm water at a ratio of 1:4 in the same unit of measurement that you use, eg teaspoon, soup spoon… You can make it thicker or more liquid depending on your dog’s taste. If using milk as a source of nutrition / supplementary food for dogs and cats, it should be diluted
Reference price: 250.000 VND/can 300g
Link to buy: https://petmaster.vn/sua-bot-cho-cho-meo-petlac/
Leave a Reply