Korea’s mixed noodle
- Fresh vermicelli: 300 grams
- Beef: 100 grams
- Carrots, onions: 1 piece
- Cabbage (kale): 100 grams
- Chili ( 2 types green and red ): 200 grams
- Shiitake mushrooms: 100 grams
- Fresh enoki mushrooms : 100 grams
- Duck eggs: 2 eggs
- Step 1: Prepare the ingredients: After buying vegetables, we pick up the shriveled leaves, cut them into bite-sized pieces, wash them and boil them, then let them cool and mix with half a teaspoon of sugar, 1 tablespoon of sesame oil and a little salt. The vermicelli is put in hot water and blanched when the vermicelli starts to lose color and becomes clear. Next, we bring the vermicelli vermicelli through once with cold water so that the vermicelli is not crushed and then take it out to drain. Finally, we marinate the vermicelli with 5 tablespoons of soy sauce, 5 teaspoons of sesame oil, 30 grams of roasted sesame, 1 tablespoon of sugar and 1 teaspoon of pepper. Duck eggs (can be used with chicken eggs) break into a bowl, beat well. Then put it on the stove to make a thin layer, then cut the eggs into vermicelli-shaped strands. Carrots are peeled, then washed and then cut into egg-like fibers. Peel the onion and cut it into a wedge shape along the onion. Peel the garlic, smash it and then mince it. Green peppers and red peppers half each can be added according to your taste. We wash it and cut it into small pieces. Shiitake mushrooms are soaked in warm dilute salt water about 30 to 40 degrees and then washed. The shiitake mushrooms are finely chopped and the cat mushrooms are thinly sliced
- Step 2: Prepare the beef and prepare the sauce: Fresh beef is washed and cut into thin slices to eat. The way Korean mixed vermicelli is delicious is largely due to the beef you should choose fresh beef or beef fillet. Cutting beef to the grain will make the meat softer and easier to eat. Place the sliced beef in a bowl, season with a teaspoon of sugar, 1 teaspoon of minced garlic, a tablespoon of soy sauce, 2 teaspoons of sesame oil, and a little white wine. Then we stir the meat and marinate mixture evenly, then let it sit for about 15 minutes for the seasoning to infuse into the beef. Put a pot on the stove and add, 2 tablespoons of sesame oil, 2 tablespoons of sugar, and 3 tablespoons of soy sauce. Then we boil the mixture and stir until the mixture is dissolved.
- Step 3: Complete: Put the pan on the stove, add 2 tablespoons of cooking oil and 2 teaspoons of minced garlic. Stir for fragrant garlic, add the spiced mushroom bowl in step 1 to the kitchen, turn on high heat and stir well. Stir a little bit more and then quickly add carrots, vegetables, chili and continue to stir. Pro tip: To keep vegetables from getting water, we have to keep the fire very high. Stir the mushrooms and vegetables in the pan for about 10 to 15 minutes, then turn off the heat and pour into a plate.
- Step 4: Put another pan on the stove for cooking oil and minced garlic. When you can see the aroma, pour the bowl of marinated beef into the pan. Turn the heat up to high and stir well. Stir-fry until the beef turns golden brown, then turn off the heat. We pour the vermicelli on a plate, pour on top of mushrooms, carrots, peppers, vegetables and chopped fried eggs on top. While the stir-fried beef is still hot, pour the beef on top, pour the beef stir-fry water on it. Before serving, you can sprinkle some roasted sesame on top. So we have finished making Korean mixed vermicelli. Enjoy with friends and family!
Mixed eel vermicelli
- 300g eel
- 100g vermicelli
- 100g price
- 1 carrot
- 100g dried onion
- Coriander, cilantro
- 1 small piece of ginger
- Vinegar, sugar, fish sauce, chili sauce
- Crushed roasted peanuts (if you like)
- Eel clean slime, bring to boil, remove the meat to separate, remove the intestines. Marinate the eel with fish sauce. Drop into a pan of hot oil, cover to prevent explosion, fry on low heat until the eel is crispy, take it out and drain the oil.
- Bone and eel blood, you puree a small piece of ginger, filter the water. Bring to a boil to make broth, season with the soup powder to create a salty taste.
- Wash and dry rack. Peeled and grated carrots. Thinly sliced dried onions, sauteed.
- Vermicelli should use Yen Bai vermicelli, large, gray vermicelli, very tasty. You soak and then bare (boil) the vermicelli, take out the vermicelli and mix it with 2 tablespoons of oil (just used the onion) for fragrance and the vermicelli does not stick together.
- Mix the water in the ratio of 2 vinegar: 1 sugar: 1 fish sauce or in the way that you feel comfortable with.
- Put the sprouts and carrots in a bowl, pour a little water to mix the vermicelli for about 15 minutes to infuse, then drain the water from the sprouts and carrots.
- When eating, you mix together eel, vermicelli, bean sprouts, carrots, coriander, dried onions, and water mixed in a large bowl. Or divide each thing into small bowls, sprinkle with water, mix well and enjoy. Add chili sauce if you like it spicy. Served with a bowl of very hot eel bone broth, sprinkled with finely chopped laksa leaves.
The bowl of mixed eel vermicelli is “relatively colorful” with the gray color of vermicelli, the white color of the bean sprouts, the brown color of dried eel mixed with the green of raw vegetables, the orange color of carrots dotted with the yellow streaks of onions. fly. When mixing them together, enjoying each bowl of mixed eel vermicelli, you will feel beside the freshness that is sweet, salty, slightly sour, very delicious.
- 5 kg
- Dried vermicelli 2 kg
- 100g fresh bamboo shoots (or 100g dried bamboo shoots)
- Roasted peanuts 100 gr (roasted peanuts)
- Herbs 50 gr (coriander/basil)
- Lemon 1 fruit Green onion 2 branches
- Purple onion 5 pieces
- White vinegar 3 tablespoons
- Soy sauce 4 tbsp (soy sauce)
- Minced garlic 1 tbsp
- Minced chili 1 tbsp
- Common seasoning 1 pinch (salt/sugar/pepper/monosodium glutamate)
Poach and slice or shred the meat:
- Preliminarily clean, rub again with lemon. Then bring to boil in boiling water with low heat for 30 minutes. Turn off the heat and braise for another 15 minutes. Then, you take it out to cool and then slice the meat very thin for delicious.
Shredded vermicelli and cooked bamboo shoots:
- The vermicelli is soaked in cold water, then blanched in boiling water until soft, cut into pieces about 2 fingers.
- Dried bamboo shoots soak in water for 2 hours to clean. Change the soaking water every 1 hour. When the bamboo shoots bloom, put them in a pot and boil them until they are softer. For fresh bamboo shoots, you just need to clean, boil and cool.
- After boiling soft bamboo shoots, use your hands to tear the fibers and mix with 1/2 tablespoon sugar, 1/4 tablespoon salt, 2 tablespoons white vinegar and 1 tablespoon minced garlic, 1 tablespoon minced chili.
Prepare remaining ingredients:
- Crispy roasted peanuts and peeled, pounded in half or slightly crushed.
- Red onion peeled, washed, sliced thinly, then put in a pan to fry until fragrant.
- The herbs and green onions are washed and cut into small pieces.
Mix water mixed with vermicelli:
- You proceed to mix sweet and sour vermicelli in the following way: you add 4 tablespoons of soy sauce, 4 tablespoons of sugar and 1 teaspoon of monosodium glutamate, stir well.
- Then add minced garlic and chili and add 1 tablespoon of white vinegar so that the soy sauce mix has a moderate sweet and sour taste.
When eating, put the ingredients in a bowl, mix well with the water to mix the vermicelli. When eating, sprinkle with fried onions and crushed roasted peanuts, eat with herbs to increase the flavor!
Swan vermicelli mixed with delicious, non-sticky vermicelli, combined with fatty geese meat and a strong mixed sauce will definitely be a favorite dish on the weekend for your family.
Mixed chicken vermicelli
- 200 gr dried vermicelli
- 500 grams of chicken
- 100 gr price
- 200 gr peanuts
- Coriander, lemon, chili
- Seasoning: soy sauce, fish sauce, sugar, seasoning, pepper
- Wash the vermicelli, cut into 5 to 7 cm pieces. The coriander is washed and finely chopped. Golden roasted peanuts, smashed. Wash the chicken and bring to a boil.
- Remove the chicken, filter the meat and remove the bones. Then tear into small pieces, mix with a little seasoning and pepper.
- Mix seasoning: Dissolve 1 tablespoon sugar + 1 tablespoon lemon juice + 1 tablespoon fish sauce + 2 tablespoons soy sauce + 2 tablespoons chicken broth + some pepper.
- Put the pot of chicken broth on the stove and bring to a boil. Then add the vermicelli, bean sprouts to blanch and then remove to a bowl.
- Then add the coriander and chicken to the bowl. Add the seasoning mixture and mix well. The dish will be more delicious when adding a little peanut and cilantro.
Mixed chicken vermicelli in Hanoi style is very delicious, easy to eat, even with vegetables, so it is not boring. Let’s change the taste for the family with this dish. Enjoy your family!
How to make vegetarian mixed vermicelli
- rice noodle
- Shiitake mushrooms, bean sprouts, carrots, paprika, chili
- Soy sauce, cooking oil, vegetarian seasoning, sugar
Preparation of shiitake mushrooms, carrots, bean sprouts and vermicelli:
- Put the shiitake mushrooms in warm water and soak until they bloom, then take them out and cut them with scissors. Then Marinate shiitake mushrooms with 1/2 teaspoon of vegetarian seasoning, 1 teaspoon of five-spice powder for about 15 minutes. Sprinkle 50g of fried flour on the mushrooms to stick. After 15 minutes, fry the shiitake mushrooms in a pan.
- Take roasted peanuts, rub off the shell and then put them in a mortar and pound. Wash and clean the bean sprouts. For carrots, peel off the skin, wash and cut into strands. Place bean sprouts and blanched carrots in boiling water. Then quickly take out all 3, put in a bowl with a few more ice cubes so that the vegetables are crispy and keep their green color.
- With vermicelli, soak it in cold water for about 5 minutes and then put it in a pot to boil until the vermicelli is soft and then take it out.
- Take a pan on the stove, until the pan is hot, add 1 small cup of cooking oil, when the oil is hot, put the tofu in. When tofu is cooked, take it out and cut it. Note that in the process of frying tofu, the fire must be low and turn evenly, so that the tofu will not burn and cook evenly.
- In a bowl, add chopped Cu palan, chopped chili, 30ml soy sauce, 1 tablespoon white sugar, 5ml lemon juice. Bring to the stove to boil and stir well
- Take the pre-prepared vermicelli into a large bowl, add a spoonful of cooking oil so that the vermicelli does not stick. Add shiitake mushrooms, fried tofu, bean sprouts, carrots, to the bowl and pour the soy sauce mixture on top, mix well. Sprinkle peanuts on top to make the dish more attractive.
- Thus, we have a delicious vegetarian mixed vermicelli dish that is equally nutritious.
Hanoi mixed vermicelli
- Noodles: 200 grams
- Chicken: 200 grams
- Chicken broth (bought or homemade)
- Bean sprouts: 100 grams
- Lemon: 1 fruit
- Horny chili: 2
- laksa leaves: half a pound
- Herbs: half a pound
- Peanuts: 50 grams
- Spices: fish sauce, salt, main noodles, pepper, sugar…
- Step 1: Prepare ingredients and boil chicken: For mixed dishes, chicken breast and chicken thighs are best suited. Wash the chicken, boil the water for the chicken part and boil with a little salt. About 15-20 minutes, try to see if the chicken is cooked, then take it out (boil on medium heat so that the chicken is not mushy). Let the chicken cool naturally and then roll it into bite-sized pieces. Soak vermicelli for 10 minutes and then turn on the stove. Boil water for vermicelli and blanch until soft. The vermicelli is usually very long, so use scissors to cut it short into 4 parts. The trick is to use chicken broth to blanch the vermicelli, it will be very fragrant. Bean sprouts washed, soaked in salt for 10 minutes. Boiled just cooked. Lettuce, herbs pick up the young part, remove the dead leaves, wash and cut into tangles. Roasted peanuts, peeled and pounded. Chili peppers, seeded and thinly sliced.
- Step 2: Proceed to mix the vermicelli and complete: Mixing water: Add 3 spoons of fish sauce, 2 spoons of sugar, 2 spoons of lemon juice, 2 spoons of soy sauce, 2 spoons of filtered water, 1 spoon of noodles, 2 spoons of minced garlic. Prepare a bowl, add vermicelli, chicken, herbs, chili, bean sprouts and water to mix well. Add seasoning again. Put the vermicelli on a plate, sprinkle some roasted peanuts on top. Decorate it beautifully and enjoy.