How to make fried noodles is not difficult for many housewives. However, knowing many different ways of processing with a variety of ingredients is not well known. Invite you and Toplist to discover the ways to make delicious and nutritious fried noodles, but also very easy to prepare like in this article!
Stir-fried noodles with minced pork
- 250g noodles
- 2 ripe tomatoes
- 1/2 onion
- 250g minced pork
- 3 stalks scallions
- Minced garlic
- Spices: pepper, fish sauce, sugar, cooking oil, ketchup.
- Process materials: You boil 1 pot of boiling water to boil the noodles, add ¼ teaspoon of salt and a little oil. When the noodles are just cooked, take out a bowl of cold water (with ice the better), then take them out to drain the water. Do this so the noodles don’t stick together. Split the scallions in half, cut one half, and chop the rest. Wash the tomatoes and onions and cut them into cubes. Minced pork marinated with a little pepper, salt and minced garlic.
- Stir fried noodles with minced pork: You put the pan on the stove, wait for the minced garlic to fragrant, then add the onion. Next, you add the ground meat, stir-fry evenly, add 1 teaspoon of seasoning, 1 little ground pepper. After 5 minutes the meat will be cooked, you put it on a plate. Put 1 tablespoon of oil in the pan. When the oil is hot, pour in the tomatoes, stir well, season with 1 tablespoon sugar, 1 tablespoon fish sauce, ½ teaspoon seasoning. When the tomatoes are cooked, add the sautéed meat, stir, then put the noodles in. When stir-frying the noodles, the noodles may absorb the water, if you find it dry, you can add a few tablespoons of water. Stir-fry the noodles for about 3 minutes, then add the green onions and turn off the heat, remove to a plate and sprinkle more green onions, the whole family can enjoy.
Stir-fried noodles with seafood
- 300g of vegetable noodles or normal noodles are fine
- 200g squid
- 150g black tiger shrimp
- 1/2 bunch of celery or broccoli
- 1 garlic bulbs
- Condiments: ketchup, fish sauce, seasoning, oyster sauce, ginger
- Process materials: Shrimp washed, steamed, peeled, halved, removed black thread. Squid removed the membrane, washed through boiling water with a little salt, 1 branch of ginger smashed. Then, you take out the squid, cut into slices or cut pieces of dragon scales. Wash the celery and cut it into pieces about 4cm long. Peeled garlic, crushed. Ginger is washed, peeled and thinly sliced.
- Stir fried noodles with seafood: First of all, you need to boil the noodles. You can boil like method 1. Or you put a pot of water on the stove, add a little salt and 1 tablespoon of cooking oil, drop the noodles in and boil for about 5-6 minutes, when it is soft, turn off the heat, pour the noodles into the basket. drain the water. A small note is that you do not boil it too carefully because it will make the noodles mushy and lose their taste. Then, you put the pan on the stove, add a little oil, saute garlic and cut ginger. Next, the squid is added to the stir-fry, seasoned with fish sauce, oyster sauce, and then added the shrimp to the island for about 1 minute. Finally, put the noodles in a frying pan with a little cooking oil, season to taste, add shrimp and squid, stir for about 1 to 2 minutes, the noodles are hunted and seasoned. Next, you add celery, mix well and then put on a plate, serve hot.
Mixed fried noodles
- 1 pack of noodles
- 300 gr beef
- 1-2 of carrots
- 2-3 tomatoes
- 1 green broccoli
- Green onions, leeks, Chinese smell
- Spices: fish sauce, seasoning seeds, pepper, cooking oil…
- Process materials: You boil the noodles for about 20 to 30 minutes, then take them out and rinse them under cold water. Next, you put the cooking oil in the hot pot, then add the noodles to the island so that the noodles don’t stick together. With beef, you wash, thinly slice and marinate with spices for about 15 minutes for the meat to infuse the spices. As for broccoli, you soak it in dilute salt water, then drain and separate into small branches. Chickpeas you wash, slice thinly to eat. Peel your garlic and mince it. Green onions and leeks, coriander you wash and cut into pieces.
- Stir fried noodles: You prepare a pan, put it on the stove, add the oil to heat it up, add the garlic and sauté it until fragrant, then add the beef and stir-fry with ingredients such as carrots, cauliflower, and green beans on the island. taste. When the ingredients are all cooked, add the scallions and leeks, stir well, and then scoop out onto a plate. You decorate the mixed fried noodles with some raw vegetables to make it beautiful. And now you just have to enjoy.
Stir-fried noodles with minced beef with tomato
Ingredients: (For 1 people)
- Noodles 100 gr Beef 150 gr (ground)
- 1 tomatoes
- Onion 1/2
- Green onions 3 plants
- Korean chili sauce 1 tbsp
- Oyster oil 1 teaspoons
- Sesame oil 1 teaspoon
- Soy sauce 1 teaspoon
- Cooking oil 1 tablespoons
- Garlic 3 cloves
- Sugar 1 teaspoon
- Boil noodles: Boil 1 liter of water, put 100gr of noodles in a pot of boiling water with 1/2 teaspoon of salt and boil for about 10-12 minutes. When the noodles are cooked, take them out and rinse them with cold water to keep them soft.
- Prepare other ingredients: Wash tomatoes, remove the stem end and cut into bite-sized pieces. Peel the onion, wash it and cut it into small wedges. Green onions are washed, cut into pieces about 2 fingers long. Minced garlic.
- Fry the beef: Put 1 tablespoon of cooking oil in a hot pan, add minced garlic and fry until fragrant. Then you add 150g of ground beef and stir-fry. Continue to add the seasonings including: 1 tablespoon Korean chili sauce, 1 teaspoon soy sauce, 1 teaspoon oyster sauce, 1 teaspoon sesame oil, 1 teaspoon sugar.
- Stir fried noodles: With the beef you have seasoned in, you will add the pre-cooked onions, tomatoes and green onions to stir-fry. Finally, you add the boiled noodles and stir-fry, the dish is done.
- Finished products: It is a great combination of chewy, sour and sour noodles from tomatoes and bold beef flavor. This is a nutritious dish that is extremely quick to prepare for a busy breakfast.
Stir-fried noodles with chicken eggs
- 150g noodles
- 2 chicken egg
- 1 lemon
- 1/2 carrot
- 1/2 white radish
- 1 small bunch of green onions
- 3 dried onions
- Spices: cooking oil, pepper, sugar, oyster sauce, fish sauce.
- Process materials: First, you pour water into a pot to boil, put the noodles in and boil for about 20 minutes. When the noodles are soft, take them out and rinse them under cold water several times to stop the noodles from blooming and not stick together. Then you let it dry. Note, you can add a little more cooking oil to make sure the noodles don’t stick, add a little salt and stir to make the dish more flavorful. Next, carrots and radishes are peeled, washed and cut into small pieces. Besides, you dissolve 1 teaspoon of sugar, ½ lemon juice in a little water and then soak the vegetables prepared above in the mixture. Chop the scallions, remove the old leaves, wash them, and then chop them finely. Dried onions, peeled and chopped.
- Stir-fry with eggs: Put the pan on the stove, heat the pan with a little cooking oil, fry the chopped dried onions and then add the noodles and stir until golden brown. Next, break the eggs into a bowl and beat them with a little salt and pepper. Next, you pour the egg into the noodle pan, do not stir to let the mixture stick naturally, sprinkle more green onions and fry until golden brown on both sides. Note, simmer until the eggs are cooked evenly and the noodles are crispy without burning. Finally, you put the noodles on a plate. The whole family can eat with soy sauce, carrots, pickled radish that you have prepared in advance.
Stir-Fried Noodles With Stir-Fried Beef
Ingredients: (For 2 people)
- Noodles 200 gr
- Beef 300 gr
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- Onion 1/2
- Celery 1 piece
- Minced garlic 1 tbsp
- Chili sauce 6 tbsp
- Ketchup 6 tbsp
- Oyster oil 3 tbsp
- Cooking oil 3 tablespoons
- Soy sauce 2 tbsp
- White sugar 4 tbsp
- 1 pinch salt/pepper
- Boil the noodles: Boil 500ml of water, put 200gr of noodles in a pot of boiling water with 1/2 teaspoon of salt and boil for about 10-12 minutes. When the noodles are cooked, take them out and rinse them with cold water to keep them soft.
- Prepare and marinate beef: To remove odors and dirt, after buying beef, bring it to squeeze with a little salt, then rinse with cold water and drain. Next, use a knife to cut the beef into squares about 1 inch. After the preparation is complete, marinate the beef with 1 tablespoon minced garlic, 1/1 teaspoon salt, 3/1 teaspoon pepper, marinate for 3 minutes to absorb the spices.
- Make sauce and prepare other vegetables: You put 6 tablespoons chili sauce, 6 tablespoons ketchup, 3 tablespoons oyster sauce, 2 tablespoons soy sauce, 4 tablespoons white sugar, then stir the sauce. Green bell peppers, red bell peppers are washed, then cut into cubes about 1 inch. Celery cut into pieces. Peel the onion, cut into cubes about 1 inch.
- Stir-fry beef and finish the dish: Put the pan on the stove on medium heat, put 2 tablespoons of cooking oil in the pan, when the oil is hot, add green bell peppers, red bell peppers and onions, 50ml of water, stir-fry for about 2 minutes, then remove to a plate. Next, add the beef to the pan and stir-fry for about 1 minute, when it is just cooked, add the bell pepper mixture with the prepared sauce. Stir-fry for another 2 minutes for the beef and vegetables to absorb the sauce, then add the sliced celery, stir well and then turn off the heat. Ladle beef jerky on a plate of noodles and enjoy.
- Finished products: Stir-fried noodles with beef, when finished, have a beautiful color. The beef is soft and sweet, absorbing spices and not chewy, the sauce is rich, fragrant with the smell of celery. This stir-fry dish is served hot with a cup of soy sauce. Bon Appétit!