Nui is a dish that is loved by many people because it is quick to prepare, delicious and good for health. Nui is a popular dish loved by both children and adults, it can be eaten at any time of the day, and is often eaten with meat-based broth. If you also love noodles, today’s toplist article will introduce you to ways to cook delicious and attractive noodle dishes for breakfast.
Noodle soup with crab
Ingredients: (For 3 people)
- Golden tube noodle 200 grams
- 1 sea crab
- Raw spring rolls 100 grams
- Pork Ribs 400 grams
- Mint 50 grams (longitudinal)
- Tomatoes 100 grams
- Crocodile 3
- Minced red onion 15 grams
- Cashew oil 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Common seasoning 10 grams (salt / fish sauce / seasoning / sugar / monosodium glutamate / cooking oil)
- Preliminary processing of noodles and other ingredients: Turn on the stove to cook 1 liter of water to boil, when the water boils, pour 200 grams of noodles into the boil, add 1/2 teaspoon of salt. Wait for the water in the pot to boil again, stir until the noodles don’t stick together and cover, turn off the heat and let the noodles sit in the pot for about 5 minutes. After 5 minutes at this time, the noodles will be cooked and soft, stir well, then pour into the basket and rinse with cold water. Mix the noodles with 1 teaspoon of oil so that the noodles don’t stick together. Mint peeled off the thin outer shell, sliced diagonally, squeezed with salt for about 30 seconds.
- Making crab cakes: Add boiled crab meat, raw ham, 2 teaspoons seasoning, 1 teaspoon minced shallot, 1 teaspoon cashew color, 1/3 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, 1 teaspoon Put fish sauce coffee in a bowl, spread evenly to mix the spices and make it more chewy. In another bowl, add the pork ribs, add 1 teaspoon of fish sauce, 1 teaspoon of MSG, 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder, mix well, marinate for 15 minutes for the pork ribs to absorb the spices.
- Cooking broth: Put the pot on the stove, turn on the stove to heat the pot, then add 2 tablespoons of cooking oil, add 10 grams of minced shallots and saute, then pour the marinated pork ribs into the pan. Add 1.5 liters of water to the pot, bring to a boil, then skim off the dirty foam, then lower the heat and simmer for 1 hour until the ribs are soft. Then, turn up the heat to bring the water to a boil, use a spoon to shape each ball, slowly drop the crab cakes into the pot and wait for the crab cakes to cook and float to the surface. Next, you add the cut tomatoes and peeled crocodile, cook until the water boils again.
- Tasting: Season the broth with 1 tbsp of MSG, 1/3 tbsp of salt. Finally add the mint (along the mosquito net) which has been prepared along with some chopped scallions and cilantro to the pot, stir well and then turn off the heat.
- Finished products: When eating, you put the boiled noodles in a bowl, add the cooked broth and cover the noodles, add a few slices of chili to make the dish more attractive!
Noodles with mixed vegetables and pork rolls
- 1 package of noodles with vegetables
- 500 gr pork shank
- 1/2 carrot
- 50 gr baby corn
- 100 gr of chicken thighs
- 100 gr chicken eggs
- 50 gr chives
- Pepper, salt, monosodium glutamate, sugar, seasoning..
- Cut the pork chops into bite-sized pieces, wash them with boiling water, then put them in a pot of soft cooked broth with 1 teaspoon of seasoning and ½ teaspoon of salt. Cook boiled vegetables with 1 teaspoon of salt and 1 teaspoon of cooking oil. When cooked, take out a basket to drain and mix in a little oil.
- Carrots are peeled, washed, drained, and cut or trimmed. Cut the chicken leg mushrooms, wash, drain and cut in half. Young corn is washed, drained and cut into 2 or 3. Shallot leaves are picked and washed, drained and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- When the stew is soft, add the carrots, baby corn, and mushrooms to the chicken thighs and cook with teaspoon of sugar, 1 teaspoon of seasoning seeds, and then add the cooked eggs, season to taste, and then turn off the heat. . Add the chives.
- Put the noodles in a bowl, scoop out the pork shank, chicken thigh mushrooms, baby corn, carrots and eggs, then sprinkle with some pepper to taste.
Noodles with minced meat
Ingredients: (For 4 people)
- Noodles 150g (about 1/3 pack)
- Minced meat 200 gr
- American corn 1 piece
- 1 carrots
- Pumpkin 300 g (about 1/4 fruit)
- Daffodils 150 g
- Chicken eggs 2
- Green onion 1 branch
- Red onion 1 tbsp (minced)
- Cooking oil 2 tablespoons
- Common seasoning 1 little (salt/ seasoning/ monosodium glutamate/ pepper)
- Process materials: Carrots, pumpkins, you wash the dirt on the outside of the skin, then use a knife to shave all the skin and cut it into pieces about 1 inch thick. Your corn peeled and bearded and cut the corn into 4 parts. Daffodils cut the roots, soak in dilute salt, then rinse with cold water. Onions, you remove the roots, wash and chop finely.
- Vegetable stew: You put in a pot about 1 liter of water and then add carrots, pumpkin, and corn to stew to make broth. Cover the stew with vegetables and fruits on medium low heat for about 30 minutes. While stewing, you should regularly skim off the foam to make the water clear and sweeter. After 30 minutes, remove the fruit and let it cool.
- Stir-fry minced meat: Put 1 tablespoon of cooking oil in the pot, when the oil is hot, add 1 tablespoon of minced purple onion and saute. Then, add minced meat and stir-fry with 1 teaspoon of seasoning, 1/2 teaspoon of pepper. Stir-fry evenly over medium heat for about 3 minutes until the meat is firm and light yellow.
- Boil the noodles: You put the noodles in the pot and then pour the water to cover the noodles to boil, when the water boils, add 1 tablespoon of cooking oil and stir the noodles. This way the noodles will cook evenly and won’t stick when taken out. After 10 minutes, you use a sieve to remove the noodles and then rinse them under cold water to quickly cool the noodles and not stick.
- Cook minced meat: First, you cut the carrots and pumpkin into small pieces. Then boil the broth and then add the stir-fried minced meat, season with 2 teaspoons seasoning, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon MSG. Next, you put the narcissus mushrooms and carrots, chopped pumpkin and corn into the pot. Cook with medium heat until the water in the pot boils, the mushrooms are soft, then add the noodles and stir well. Cook for about 1-2 minutes more. Next, you break the eggs into a soup pot, fill the surface of the eggs with hot water to cook the eggs. Finally, you season to taste, turn off the stove and then add the green onions, scoop the noodles into the bowl, fill the water and put the poached eggs on it, you can enjoy it right away.
Ingredients: (For 2 people)
- Sausage 250 gr
- Noodles 70 grams
- Carrots 50 grams
- Peas 50 grams
- 1 tomatoes
- Common seasoning 10 grams (salt / seasoning / fish sauce / pepper / monosodium glutamate)
- Prepare the ingredients: You bring the pot of water to a boil, add 1/2 teaspoon of salt and peel the carrots and peas in turn for about 3-4 minutes. Turn on the stove to cook about 250ml of water to boil, when the water boils, pour the noodles into boiling, add 1/2 teaspoon of salt. Wait for the water in the pot to boil again, stir until the noodles don’t stick together and cover, turn off the heat and let the noodles sit in the pot for about 5 minutes. After 5 minutes at this time, the noodles will be cooked and soft, stir well and then pour into the basket to drain, no need to rinse with cold water. Add a little oil to keep it from sticking.
- Saute the ingredients until fragrant: Sausage you slice thickly. Tomato you remove seeds, diced. Put German sausage in a pot with 1 teaspoon of unsalted butter, stir-fry again. Add the peas, carrots, and diced tomatoes, and stir-fry for 3 minutes.
- Cooking broth: Then pour 350ml of water into the pot and stir well, add the noodles. Bring to a boil, then add 1 teaspoon of salt, 1 teaspoon of seasoning, 1 teaspoon of sugar for family taste and then turn off the stove.
- Finished products: Vegetable sausage noodle soup is both delicious and nutritious. Soft noodles, fragrant sausages, fresh vegetables are very attractive, right? When eating, sprinkle some cilantro on top to make the dish more attractive.
Noodle pork ribs with meatballs
Ingredients: (For 5 people)
- Pork ribs 1.5 kg
- Chicken juice 800 gr (2 cans)
- Onion 2 piece
- Carrot 1 kg
- Green onions 10 gr
- Minced pork 300 gr
- Minced purple onion 10 gr
- 20 quail eggs
- Coriander 5 gr
- Fried onion 10 gr
- Noodles 500 gr
- Chicken seasoning 35 gr
- Seasoning 1 pinch (salt/sugar/pepper)
- Cooking oil 1 tablespoons
- Processing pork bones: Pork ribs you wash, cut into pieces about 4cm. Boil 1 pot of water with a tablespoon of salt and then add the ribs, when the water boils again, boil for another 5 minutes, turn off the heat. Remove the bones and rinse with cold water.
- Prepare other ingredients: Scallions washed, cut. Carrots are washed and cut into pieces. Onion 1 peeled, left whole, 1 diced finely. Boiled quail eggs peeled. Mix minced meat with 1 diced onion, 10g minced shallot, 1 tbsp seasoning, 1 tsp pepper. After mixing, you wash the meat into bite-sized pieces, ready to go.
- Water cellar: Put in the multi-purpose electric pressure cooker ingredients including: 1.5kg of pre-cooked pork bones, 1kg of carrots, 1 onion, 25g of salt, 35gr of chicken seasoning, 21g of sugar, 2 cans of chicken juice, 2.5 liters. Stir the ingredients, then cover the pot, set the soup cooking mode for 5 minutes, after 5 minutes you let it rest for another 30 minutes. Then, you open the lid of the pot to remove the fat, onions, put the cooking mode back and then put it in the meatball pot, boil the quail eggs for another 15 minutes, then add the green onions and stir well.
- Boil the noodles: Boil 1 pot of water and then add 500gr of noodles, 1 teaspoon of salt, 1 tablespoon of cooking oil, stir well. After the water boils again, boil for another 4 minutes, then turn off the heat, cover the pot and incubate for another 5 minutes. Next, you take out the noodles, rinse with cold water, drain.
- Finished products: Take a sufficient amount of noodles in a bowl, scoop out the broth with bones, ribs, carrots, meatballs, quail eggs, sprinkle some fried onions, coriander, and ground pepper to enjoy. Noodles stewed with ribs and meatballs is hot with a rich, clear broth, deliciously soft noodles, combined with extremely attractive soft fatty meatballs. You can eat boneless noodles with some chili fish sauce if you like.
Beef noodle soup
Ingredients: (For 4 people):
- Short noodle soup 100 gr
- Beef jerky 200 gr
- Fresh shiitake mushrooms 50 gr
- Cabbage 50 gr
- Broccoli 50 gr
- Coriander 1 piece
- Minced garlic 1/2 tbsp
- Minced red onion 1/2 tbsp
- White wine 1 tbsp
- Cooking oil 4 tablespoons
- Kimchi hot pot seasoning 1 pack
- 1 pinch salt
- Sugar 1/2 teaspoon
- Prepare vegetables: Carrots you peel, wash, trim or cut into pieces. Cabbage and broccoli you wash, cut into bite-sized pieces. Wash the cilantro, then cut it into small pieces.
- Preparation of shiitake mushrooms: Buy fresh shiitake mushrooms, peel off the dirty soil under the root, cut off the mushroom legs and then soak in diluted salt water for 2 minutes. Then rinse with water, while washing, use your hands to gently scrub the mushrooms to remove all dirt and impurities completely. Cut the shiitake mushrooms in half!
- Boil the noodles: Put the pot on the stove, add 1 liter of water and bring to a boil. Then you boil the noodles with 1/2 teaspoon of salt for 8-10 minutes, then the noodles are cooked. To make the noodles more crispy, after boiling the noodles, you take them out, wash them with cold water and then take them out to dry.
- Pan-fry beef jerky: After buying, you can defrost (frozen meat) or pre-wash (fresh meat). You put the pan on the stove on high heat, then you add 1 tablespoon of cooking oil, wait until the oil is hot, add the pork belly and stir for about 2 minutes for the beef to hunt again. You continue to add 1/2 teaspoon of sugar, 1 tablespoon of white wine and you proceed to burn the wine directly on the stove.
- Cook noodles: Put the pot on the stove, add 1 tablespoon of cooking oil, wait until the oil is hot, add 1/2 tablespoon of minced garlic and 1/2 tablespoon of minced red onion to fry until fragrant. Next, you put 1.5 liters of water into the pot, 1 pack of kimchi hotpot seasoning, carrots, cabbage stalks, broccoli stems and boiled noodles, boil for about 7-10 minutes. You continue to add all the shiitake mushrooms, broccoli, and cabbage leaves and cook for another 4 minutes until the vegetables are cooked. Finally, add the beef to taste and then turn off the stove!
- Finished products: Put the beef noodles in a bowl, garnish with chopped coriander leaves and enjoy. Nui has a strong aroma of kimchi, sweet and sour spicy broth. Soft noodles, sweet beef, fresh vegetables and shiitake mushrooms. The dish is both delicious and has high nutritional value, let’s enjoy.