Charcoal grilled pork
- 2 kg Pork shoulder meat
- 5 Onions
- 2 teaspoons Pepper
- 1/2 bowl of dipping sauce Delicious fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons Seasoning
- Pork shoulder, selected with fresh, delicious white pork fat, remove the skin. Slice into cubes about 2 cm square and 1 cm high. Marinate chopped dried onions, pepper, seasoning seeds, fish sauce. Place in the fridge to chill overnight.
- Skewer the meat on the skewer, because there is a little bit of fat, so when skewering, try to hide the fatty meat inside to avoid burning.
- Grill on charcoal until golden brown, paying attention to turn the hand until the meat is cooked evenly.
Currently, BBQ is an attractive grilled dish that is chosen by many for parties at luxury restaurants and even at home parties. With a unique way of processing, marinated with spices according to its own recipes, BBQ meat is an attractive dish loved by many people.
- Pork shoulder (with fat to prevent the roast from drying out): 500g
- Garlic: 1 bulb
- Green onions: 3 branches
- Honey: 1 tbsp.
- Seasoning seeds, salt, sugar, fish sauce, oyster sauce, ground pepper and cooking oil.
- Garlic and shallots are peeled, washed, smashed and chopped, set aside.
- The pork is washed thoroughly and drained. Then take the meat 3, just cut it into pieces and then marinate the meat with 1 tablespoon of seasoning, 1 tablespoon of sugar, 1 tablespoon of fish sauce, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce, 2 tablespoons of chili sauce, 1/3 teaspoon ground pepper coffee and 1 tablespoon of cooking oil.
- Mix everything well and let it sit for 1 to 2 hours for the flavors to infuse. Next, you bring the meat skewers evenly on the skewers and put them on a charcoal stove or a gas stove to grill for the right style of BBQ.
Grilled galangal pork
Grilled galangal pork is one of the delicious dishes made from pork as the main ingredient, with extremely easy processing and easy-to-find ingredients. successfully turned into a batch of grilled pork for the whole family to enjoy.
- Bacon is only 300 grams
- Galangal tubers – 100 grams
- Batch rice – 100 grams
- Turmeric powder – 1 teaspoon
- Fish sauce, shrimp paste, sugar, cooking oil, lemon, chili, cinnamon, green onion
- Process materials: Bacon (also known as bacon): You should choose the types that have been stripped of ribs so that you can get a thick piece of meat and contain a lot of lean meat. Then wash it thoroughly and then let it dry, then cut it into slices to taste. Galangal: you take the peel off, wash and cut into thin slices, pound or grind. As for the scallions, you cut off the root and then finely chop. Cooked rice: you bring it to a puree to process.
- Step 1: You put the meat to marinate with 1 tablespoon of shrimp paste, 1 tablespoon of fish sauce, half a teaspoon of sugar, 1 tablespoon of cooking oil, 1 tablespoon of turmeric powder, galangal, batch, scallions and marinate for about 1 hour to let it cook. The meat is evenly seasoned.
- Step 2: You put the meat in the grill and then grill it on charcoal, sometimes you proceed to turn the sides of the meat until the meat is golden brown and fragrant. When grilling meat, you can spread a little marinade on the meat, which will help the meat to be fragrant and not dry, to have a more beautiful color.
- Step 3: How to make shrimp paste: You proceed to cut the lemon into 2 halves and then squeeze the juice. Put 3 tablespoons of shrimp paste, lemon juice and sugar in a bowl and stir until all the sugar is dissolved, stirring until the shrimp paste is foamy. Then proceed to taste the seasoning to suit your taste. Finally, you serve with dipping sauce (which is freshly made shrimp paste), accompanying vegetables such as basil, lettuce.
Grilled pork with lemongrass
Grilled pork marinated with lemongrass is both spicy, spicy and sweet, it will surely bring unforgettable experiences for people to enjoy. Not only delicious, but the way to marinate grilled pork is extremely simple.
- Bacon (bacon): 0,5 kg
- Onions, dried garlic
- Ginger, lemongrass, chili
- Drunk pepper
- Condiments: fish sauce, sugar, cooking oil, soy sauce
- Step 1: Prepare ingredients: First, you wash the garlic, onion, lemongrass, chili and ginger then smash and mince it well and mix it together. Remember, the smaller the mince, the better the marinade will be. The herbs are also washed, removing the leaves that are eaten by insects, crushed to make the dish look more eye-catching. Pork you also need to wash, depending on the taste of the person eating you can remove the skin or not. However, it is recommended that you remove the skin because grilled pork skin will be hard and lose the delicious taste of the meat. You can bake whole pieces or slice them for baking. If grilling, you should choose leaner meat a bit. The advantage of grilling is that it can keep the sweetness and softness of the meat inside. As for sliced meat, you should cut the meat about 0,7 mm thick. Sliced grilled pork will be more delicious and spicy.
- Step 2: Marinate grilled pork: You put the meat in a large bowl, then add the seasoning according to the ratio of 4 tablespoons of cooking oil: 2 tablespoons of fish sauce: 2 tablespoons of sugar: 2 tablespoons of soy sauce: 1/2 teaspoon of ground pepper and the above-prepared ingredients. Wear gloves and mix the seasoning with the meat, you just mix and squeeze to let the spices soak into the meat to make the meat more flavorful. Be careful not to squeeze too hard, which will cause the meat to be crushed. If you are grilling, use your hands or a brush to brush the meat evenly.
- Step 3: Grill the pork: The average marinating time is from 30 minutes to 1 hour depending on how much or how little. After the seasoning has penetrated into the meat evenly, we just need to put the meat in the oven and wait for the results. If you do not have an oven, grill directly on the grill or grill, you should pay attention to flip the meat evenly to avoid burning the meat.
How to make grilled meat marinated with lemongrass and chili is simple, right? The delicious, sweet and spicy barbecue flavor and spread of spices make you irresistible. Eat meat and raw vegetables prepared to avoid boredom!
Grilled pork with salt and pepper
- 500g bacon.
- 1 tablespoon sauteed garlic.
- 1 teaspoon salt.
- 1 teaspoon minced chili pepper.
- 1 tablespoon sugar.
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce.
- 1 tablespoon oil.
- Bell peppers, purple onions and celery leaves for garnish
- Bacon washed, cut in half, drained.
- Mix salt + fried garlic + minced chili + sugar + oyster sauce + oil, rub it on the pork, put it in the refrigerator, let the seasonings infuse overnight.
- Preheat the oven for 5 minutes, put the pork on the grill until golden brown, let the meat cool for 5 minutes, slice 1cm thick.
- Place grilled pork with salt and pepper on a plate, garnish with celery leaves + purple onion and bell pepper, serve with soy sauce + sliced chili. This dish is served with rice or bread.
Grilled pork with honey leaves
Mac honey (hook honey) is a type of leaf in the highlands, with a seductive scent, combined with meat, it will produce a fragrant grilled dish.
- 300g pork belly
- 2-3 dried onions
- 1/2 teaspoon soup powder
- 2 teaspoons oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- Bamboo skewers for grilling meat
- Honeydew leaves
- The leaves are washed and dried. Bacon cut into small pieces about 2 index fingers. Dried onions, peeled and chopped.
- Marinate the meat with dried onions, soup powder, soy sauce, oyster sauce. Mix well and wait about 15 minutes for the meat to infuse.
- Each piece of meat will be wrapped in a molasses leaf, where to use bamboo sticks to skewer.
- Meat grilled over charcoal is the best. If using an oven, preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius, then place the meat in a slotted tray and bake it with both the top and bottom heat bars.
- When the outside of the meat is golden brown, it is fat. The part of the leaves has a crispy texture, giving off an attractive aroma, which means that the barbecue has met the requirements. Remove the meat from the iron, serve hot very delicious.