How to make Thai grilled squid
- 400 gr squid, egg squid or grilled rice squid
- Squid: 350 gr.
- Young squash: 100 gr.
- Green onions, dangerous chili
- Lemongrass, minced garlic
- Spices: fish sauce, vinegar, salt, monosodium glutamate, seasoning, sugar, cooking oil…
How to make Thai grilled squid:
- Similar to the way to prepare squid, fresh squid after buying it is washed with salt. Remove the intestines on the inside and the black ink on the eyes.
- Use a knife to cut notches on the squid body to cook faster. Let it dry and then marinate it with spices
How to marinate grilled squid in Thai style:
- Marinate the squid with 3 tablespoons of fish sauce, 2 tablespoons of cooking oil, minced lemongrass, garlic, and chili peppers for about 20-30 minutes so that the squid can infuse the spices more evenly.
- Young zucchini and cucumber are washed, then cut into thin slices and then mixed with vinegar, sugar, and served with grilled squid, which is also very delicious and attractive!
- In addition, with this recipe, you can also apply it to a sunny day. How to make Thai-style grilled squid as follows: mix the ingredients together with the squid, then put it on the stove to bake.
- During the baking process, you should turn it over often so that the squid meat has a more eye-catching color. How to bake squid in a sunny day is quite simple, besides using the stove, you can also bake it directly with alcohol or bake it in the microwave!
How to make delicious grilled squid satay
- 1 squid (can be substituted with egg squid or grilled squid with satay)
- 1 tablespoon satay
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Lemongrass, chili, chopped red onion
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoons cooking oil
- Other spices: oyster sauce, soy sauce (soy sauce), pepper, cooking oil
- White wine
- 1 small piece of ginger
How to make delicious grilled squid satay:
- You can choose between grilled egg squid satay or squid ink. After buying, the squid is washed, removing the ink sacs, intestines and eyes.
- One way to make delicious grilled squid with satay is to wash it with ginger and white wine to remove the fishy smell of the squid. Then use the skewer on the squid body to help cook the squid faster. After washing, let the squid dry to bake. (If you make grilled squid with satay, you don’t need to remove the ink bags, eyes ..)
How to marinate grilled squid with satay:
- How to marinate grilled squid with sate is as follows: put 1 satay soup in a large bowl (you can customize the spiciness of the sate depending on each person’s taste).
- Add other ingredients such as 1 teaspoon of honey, sesame oil, pepper, oyster sauce, soy sauce, red onion, minced garlic, then mix these ingredients together. Finally, add the cleaned squid and mix well to infuse the spices and leave for 30-40 minutes.
How to bake squid:
- Finally, place the squid on a stainless steel griddle or non-stick baking tray to bake. The way to make delicious sate grilled squid is that after a few minutes, you should spread a little sesame oil to prevent the squid from burning. With this way of marinating grilled squid with satay, everyone will have a good compliment after eating!
Grilled squid with salt and pepper
- 700g – 1kg of fresh squid
- Green onions, lemons, lime leaves, dangerous chili peppers, non-spicy horn chili
- Cooking oil
- Cashew oil, oyster oil
- Red onion, minced lemongrass, minced garlic
- Common spices: fish sauce, seasoning seeds, salt
Steps to make grilled squid with salt and pepper:
- First, you use one hand to hold the squid body and then use the other hand to pull the head and whiskers out of the body. On the drawn ink beard, gently peel off the ink bag and absolutely do not break this ink bag (because if the ink bag is broken, you will have to wash it very hard because it is fishy and dirty).
- Next, you use a knife to cut off the ink eye and remove the ink tooth (located in the middle of the hard clustered round).
- As for the squid body, remove all the remaining squid shells from the inside of the squid body and wash it thoroughly. To clean the fishy smell of the squid, you should rub the squid with granulated salt and fresh ginger, then rinse thoroughly with clean water.
- Some delicious squid will have a thin purple part on top of the squid body, you don’t need to scrape it off!
Making chili salt sauce to marinate:
- Prepare a large bowl and put in it: 1 tablespoon red onion + 1 tablespoon minced garlic + ½ tablespoon minced lemongrass + 1 scallions root + ½ tablespoon minced cilantro + 3 lemon leaves + 3 red chili peppers ( leave whole) + 10 non-spicy horn peppers (sliced).
- Add ½ tbsp seasoning + ½ tbsp MSG + 1 tsp sugar + 1 tsp salt + 2 tbsp oyster sauce + 2 tbsp cashew oil + 3 tbsp cooking oil.
- Then, you mix the ingredients well and put them in a blender to puree.
How to marinate grilled squid with salt and pepper:
- After the squid has been washed and drained, you cut the squid body into slices, then use your hands to spread the marinade evenly on the squid body. You marinate like this for at least 40 minutes.
Instructions for grilled squid with salt and pepper:
- If you bake squid in the oven: You put the marinated squid and the oven and bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 10 minutes.
- If you are grilling with charcoal: Place the squid on the griddle and grill over the charcoal until the squid is cooked.
- Indeed, if you do not have much time and are afraid of mischief, baking in the oven will be very convenient. However, when grilled with a charcoal stove, you will feel that the squid is more chewy, crispy and fragrant, bringing a more delicious feeling.
Squid stuffed with grilled meat
- 1kg small squid
- 250g minced pork
- Bell pepper
- 1 chopped dry onion
- 1 little vermicelli, wood ear, shiitake mushrooms
- Spices: fish sauce, sugar, salt, seasoning…
How to make grilled squid:
- Squid is cleaned and lightly slit at the top (not cut off) to help stuff the meat inside more easily.
How to marinate delicious grilled squid:
- Spices marinate grilled squid as follows: put minced meat in a large bowl then add fish sauce, pepper, sugar, salt, onions and wood ear, finely chopped vermicelli together.
- Gently stuff this meat into each squid, not too little or too much. A sharp toothpick can be used to pin the tip to prevent the filling from falling out during processing.
How to bake squid:
- How to make charcoal grilled fresh squid is also quite simple. Heat a meat grill tray with a little oil then put the squid on the grill. Flip occasionally to cook the squid more evenly. Because there is a meat filling inside, the baking time will also be longer!
Grilled fresh squid with five flavors
- 500g squid leaves
- 1 pack of five flavors
- 1 minced garlic
- 2 lemongrass and 2 minced purple onions
- Spices: chili powder, sugar, cooking oil, spices,…
How to make delicious grilled squid:
- Choosing grilled squid with five flavors will be more delicious than squid or egg squid. Fresh squid is washed with wine and ginger, then drained.
- Use a knife to make small cuts on the body of the squid.
How to marinate grilled squid with five flavors:
- After the squid has drained, add 1 pack of five spices, garlic, lemongrass and chopped onion and mix well.
- Add spices to make grilled squid with five flavors more attractive: 1 teaspoon chili powder (can be customized depending on each person’s taste), sugar, cooking oil and spices… and leave for about 40 minutes is ready to bake!
How to bake delicious squid:
- The way to grill fresh squid and have more eye-catching colors is by using a charcoal barbecue. After placing the squid on the stove, you should regularly flip and spread a little sesame oil so that the squid meat does not dry out and has a more eye-catching color!
- The dish is considered a very useful choice for the weekend buffet menu when you and your family are camping.
Korean grilled squid
- 1 large grilled squid (can be substituted with egg squid)
- 2 cloves minced garlic, minced ginger
- 1 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon ketchup
- 1 teaspoon oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 5g roasted white sesame
- Salt, fish sauce, seasoning powder
- Vegetable oil
- White wine
How to make Korean grilled squid:
- Rinse the squid like you would other delicious grilled squid (remember to remove the intestines and black ink). Then use a knife to cut the surface of the ink.
How to marinate Korean grilled fresh squid:
- Seasoning marinated grilled squid includes: put minced garlic, ginger in a small bowl, then add Korean chili sauce, honey, mustard and soy sauce and mix all ingredients until dissolved.
- You put garlic, minced ginger in a bowl and then add Korean chili sauce, honey, mustard and soy sauce. Add this sauce mixture along with the squid. Should leave 1 small bowl left over to spread on the stove when baking.
- In addition to squid ink, you can also replace it with squid or egg squid, the way to make grilled egg squid is the same! This is also considered one of the easy home baking dishes that you should apply!
How to bake squid in oven/microwave:
- If you do not want to use an alcohol, gas or charcoal grill, you can also bake squid in the microwave with simple operations. How to bake fresh squid in the microwave is as follows: you put the squid in the baking tray and then select the baking mode for about 10-15 minutes.