Light brown or chocolate tones
This color can suit any woman, but it is important to consider her skin tone first to choose the right hair color. It is important to lighten your hair color by one or two tones to achieve a rejuvenating effect. You should avoid using dark brown tones as it hardens facial contours and makes wrinkles more visible.
Subtle highlight color
Highlighter hair color stands out in any shaded places, which can give a natural look to your hair and soften the contours of your face. If your hair is brown, ideally choose a honey highlighter tone. If you are blonde, you can try using babylight tones to look younger and make your hair look bright and radiant. If you are a brunette, bronze highlighter tones are the best choice. Speaking of highlights, there will be 2 categories:
- Hair highlights: They are lighter than the natural hair color. They are often used to add shine to small sections of hair. Proper application can give a natural effect and help accentuate the face.
- Hair highlights with weaker tones: In contrast to the highlights above, weaker tones are used to reduce the intensity of the hair color. This tone will give your hair a thicker look.
These tones are highly recommended for light skin. They help your face look brighter and you will get a more youthful appearance. If you have fair skin, ideally use an intense copper tone to add brightness to your external features. In the case of brown skin, it is best to choose a bronze color with a burnt red border, to avoid creating an orange color on the skin.
This color is very popular because it suits most women, blonde can make your face look brighter and reduce the likelihood of gray hair being visible. Honey tones or undertones with golden highlights help the skin to blush. Likewise, lighter tones can also reduce wrinkles, blemishes, and make gray hair invisible. Platinum blonde is not the most ideal hair color, as it makes you look older overall.
- If your skin doesn’t tan easily or is very pale, and your eyes are lighter in color, try choosing a pale yellow or white undertone.
- If your skin is very light, but your eyes are dark, the ideal tone is the most natural blonde.
- If your skin is more tanned and your eyes are light in color, then honey or caramel is the best choice.
- On the contrary, if your eyes are dark and your skin is hot, choose yellow tones.
- For warm brown skin, the best alternatives are blonde in champagne or honey tones. In the case of cool brown skin, a neutral blonde color is most appropriate.
This shade is suitable for light, medium or brown skin tones. It is ideal for all hair types, especially curly or wavy hair. Adding emphasis to this tone can soften facial contours and give hair a more voluminous appearance, helping to refresh your look. In addition, this tone is ideal for a bold look change and gives your hair a radiant and youthful look.
This technique can work for any hair type, but the longer it goes on, the more creative the stylist can get with the placement of this hair tone. For wavy hair, this is a perfect choice, as this hairstyle can be more vividly colored. Thanks to the combination of several shades, balayage is the ideal hair color to enhance a young and modern look for women.