Brown rice vermicelli is sure to be a delicious, nutritious breakfast dish with a simple recipe that doesn’t take much time. Join Toplist in the kitchen and learn how to make delicious and attractive rice vermicelli dishes at home.
Crab brown rice vermicelli
- 350g minced crab
- 200g dry brown rice vermicelli
- Fried tofu, red onion, green onion
- 1 chicken egg
- 3 tomato
- Vegetables served: perilla, basil, shredded banana
- Seasoning: fish sauce, seasoning, salt, olive oil
- Step 1: Strain the ground crab through a sieve with 1 liter of water.
- Step 2: After filtering the crab, put the pot of crab juice on the stove, turn the heat to medium, stirring constantly so that the crab meat does not scorch the bottom of the pot. Stir until the crab meat starts to rise, then stop stirring. Remove the crab sauce to a small bowl to make crab cakes.
- Step 3: Let the crab sauce cool down, add 1 chicken egg. Then, mince the purple onion and add it to the mixture to create a fragrance. Eggs will help the crab paste to stick and make cakes into crab cakes.
- Step 4: Season crab cakes with 1 teaspoon seasoning, 1 teaspoon ground pepper, a little salt, mix well. Put the crab cake mixture into the steamer for about 15 minutes. Check the fried rice by tattooing a bamboo toothpick, if the toothpick no longer sticks to the mixture, the crab cake is cooked.
- Step 5: Cut the areca nut 1 tomato, the other 2 diced. Chopped scallions.
- Step 6: Stir-fry the diced tomatoes with a little salt until soft, giving color to the broth. You can add a little more water to soften the tomatoes. Just stir-fry and use crushed eggplant to make the mixture smooth.
- Step 7: Return the pot of crab water to the stove, add about 300ml of filtered water, pour in the sautéed tomatoes, season to taste with salt and seasoning.
- Step 8: Wait for the broth to boil again for 2-3 minutes, then add 1 tablespoon of fish sauce to wake up the aroma. Continue to add the remaining tomato cut areca into the pot, add fried tofu, seasoning again.
- Step 9: Boil the brown rice vermicelli, put it in a bowl and put the sliced crab cakes on top, sprinkle with scallions and then pour the broth.
Brown rice vermicelli with tomato sauce and chicken breast
Material: (for 2 people):
- 5 tomato
- Brown rice vermicelli
- Chicken breast
- Boil rice vermicelli for 7 minutes with boiling water, remove and wash with cold water
- Boil tomatoes. Pare. Puree
- Chicken is usually pre-steamed and refrigerated for use within a week. This dish will puree the chicken
- Sauce: Pour tomato sauce into the hot rimmed pan. Stir in chicken evenly. Add a little salt. Pour over brown rice vermicelli and eat
Stir-fried brown rice vermicelli with vegetables
- 1-2 carrots
- 300g cabbage
- 1-2 tomatoes
- 150g mushrooms
- 75g brown rice vermicelli
- 30g onion, finely chopped
- 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- 10ml dark soy sauce
- 10ml white vinegar or mirin rice vinegar
- Cooking oil (or olive oil), sesame oil
- Minced garlic, ginger, onion, onion, cilantro
- Step 1: Pour hot water to soak brown rice vermicelli, about 2 minutes, then drain the vermicelli.
- Step 2: Prepare the sauce with dark soy sauce, vinegar, sesame seeds, and sesame oil. All in a small bowl and stir well. If the vinegar is sour, add a little honey or yellow sugar (if needed).
- Step 3: Put the cooking oil in the pan, then add the onion and garlic and fry until fragrant. Add mushrooms, cabbage, carrots, tomatoes and stir well. Pour part of the sauce and cook for about 3 minutes.
- Step 4: Put organic brown rice vermicelli, vegetables in the pan, pour the remaining sauce and cook for about 3 more minutes, then turn off the heat
- Step 5: Put the vermicelli on a plate, sprinkle some scallions, coriander and sesame seeds on top and squeeze more lemon, serve with peanuts if you like.
Brown rice vermicelli + chicken curry
Material: (1 serving)
- 150 ml coconut milk
- 100g chicken breast cut into squares
- seasoning seasoning:
- 1/3 tsp garlic powder with dietary seasoning
- 1/3 tsp curry powder
- cinnamon powder + pepper + chili powder
- spring onion
- 1 squeeze of brown rice vermicelli (Jimmy’s vermicelli I bought at the green department)
- 1 potato + carrot
- After preliminary processing, drain, cut chicken with potatoes, carrots into small squares, put the spices on the ingredients to marinate, about 10 minutes is ok, with cinnamon, pepper, paprika sprinkle a little, mix well Wrap in cling film and set aside
- Brown rice vermicelli boiled for a little while to soften the vermicelli, then washed in cold water and drained.
- The marinated chicken is lightly sautéed, slightly yellowed, add coconut milk, let it simmer, season to taste.
- Arrange vegetables in a bowl, pour vermicelli over chicken curry sauce, add onions and pickled radish, we have finished a full main meal without getting fat.
Brown rice vermicelli mixed with beef vegetables
Ingredients: (For 2 people):
- Beef 200 gr
- Cabbage 200 gr
- Carrot 1/2
- Peanuts 100 gr
- laksa leaves 50 gr
- Coriander 50 gr
- Fish sauce 3 tablespoons
- Minced garlic 1 teaspoons
- Minced chili 1 teaspoon
- Sugar 1 teaspoon
- Lemon juice 1/2 tbsp
- Seasoning 2 teaspoons
- Olive oil 1 tbsp
- Noodles: Put a pot of water on the stove, wait for the water to boil, then put the vermicelli in it for 6 minutes, then take the vermicelli out.
- Process materials: Buy cabbage, wash, then cut into small pieces. Lettuce, coriander, cut into small pieces. Carrots are peeled and grated. Buy beef with salt to rub on the meat, then wash with clean water, drain and cut into small pieces to eat.
- Fry the beef: Put the pan on the stove and add 1 tablespoon of olive oil, when the oil is hot, add the beef and sauté over high heat for about 3-4 minutes, season with 2 teaspoons of seasoning and turn off the heat.
- Mixing water: To make the sauce, mix together: 3 tablespoons fish sauce, 1 teaspoon minced garlic, 1 teaspoon minced chili, 1 teaspoon sugar, 1/2 tablespoon lime juice, 3 tablespoons of filtered water.
- Roasting peanuts: Put the pan on the stove and roast the peanuts on high heat for about 3 minutes, then pound the beans.
- Finished products: Put brown rice vermicelli, beef and vegetables on a plate, mix well and sprinkle with crushed roasted peanuts, sprinkle with dipping sauce to finish. The brown rice vermicelli with beef vegetables has just brought a new taste, the scent of brown rice in each vermicelli, delicious and tender beef with attractive sweet and sour dipping sauce, eaten with vegetables will be very effective. results in weight loss!
Brown rice vermicelli mixed with vegetables and crab
Ingredients: (For 2 people)
- Brown rice vermicelli 100 gr
- 1 carrots
- Spinach 50 gr (spinach)
- Dried black fungus 25g (wood ear)
- Purple onion 1 pieces
- Crab stick 30 gr
- Vegetarian Ham 30 gr
- White sesame seeds 2 tablespoons
- Mayonnaise 2 tablespoons
- Vinegar 1/2 tbsp
- Soy sauce 1/2 tbsp
- Sesame oil 1 tablespoons
- Cooking oil 1 tablespoons
- Common seasoning 1 pinch (salt/pepper/sugar)
- Tools for making: Blender, non-stick pan, dishes, pots, knives,…
- Process materials: Carrots are peeled and finely chopped. The spinach is washed and then cut into small pieces about 3 knuckles long. Thinly sliced purple onion. Vegetarian ham cut into thin slices to eat. Put the mushrooms in a bowl of water, soak for 1-1 hours to expand, then take them out and wash them several times with cold water, then drain and cut into thin strands.
- Shaft of raw materials: Put the pot on the stove and put 1 liter of water and 1 teaspoon of salt in the pot, when the water boils, put the brown rice vermicelli in the pot for about 3-4 minutes until soft, then take out the vermicelli and mix the vermicelli with 1/ 2 tablespoons sesame oil. Continue to add carrots, spinach and crab sticks one at a time to each type for about 2 minutes.
- Stir-fried vegetarian ham and mushrooms: Put the pan on the stove and put 1 tablespoon of cooking oil in the pan, when the oil is hot, add the vegetarian ham and black fungus, season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper, then stir-fry on the fire. medium for about 2-3 minutes.
- Roast and grind sesame: Put the sesame in the pan and roast the sesame until the sesame turns golden brown, then turn off the heat, put the sesame in the blender and puree the sesame.
- Sauce: In a bowl, mix together 2 tablespoons mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon sugar, 1/2 tablespoon vinegar, 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce, 1/2 tablespoon sesame oil, and sesame paste.
- Finished products: Put all the ingredients on a plate, mix well and add the sauce, that’s it, you have completed an extremely attractive and eye-catching brown rice vermicelli with vegetables. The dish is a unique blend of different ingredients such as crab sticks, vegetables and rice noodles, featuring a rich, flavorful sauce. You can enjoy this dish without fear of gaining weight!
Leave a Reply