Sausage fried eggs
- Chicken eggs: 3 eggs
- Sausage: 1 plant
- Onion: 1/2
- Bread: 4 loaves
- Chili sauce, cooking oil, fish sauce
- Garlic, green onion, horn pepper, white pepper
- Seasoning seeds
- Preliminary processing: Boiled sausage, fried, then sliced, thinly sliced. Thinly sliced onions. Onions washed, cut into small pieces. Crushed garlic. Sliced chili. Crack an egg into a bowl, season with 1/2M Aji-ngon® seasoning, 1/2m fish sauce and 1/2m pepper, beat well with chopsticks, then add the onion.
- Fry the garlic, remove the garlic from the pan and then pour the eggs in, tilt the pan so that the omelette is evenly around the pan. When the egg has just peeled, put the sausage on the egg surface, sprinkle more green onions on it, when the egg is cooked, turn off the heat.
- Scoop the fried egg onto a plate, serve with bread and “Fuji” soy sauce with sliced chili.
Sausage Sausage with Peas
- Salt, pepper, seasoning
- 10ml cooking oil (can be replaced with healthy olive oil)
- Sausage cut diagonally, thin pieces just to eat.
- Bring the water to a boil, add the peas and blanch them, take them out and put them in cold water right away.
- Put a little oil in the pan, pour in the sausages and stir-fry first, until they are cooked, then add the peas and stir well. Season to taste and then turn off the stove.
- Small tip: only use a little cooking oil because when stir-fry, the sausage produces a lot of fat.
- Place sautéed sausages on a plate. This dish you can eat hot with rice or banh chung, banh tet and a little melon.
Sausage Sausage with Potatoes
- 250g sausage
- 100g potatoes
- 15ml cooking oil
- 30ml soy sauce
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Chili, scallions, finely chopped
- Step 1: Sausage in the steamer for about 20 minutes. Take out the sausage and slice it; sliced peeled potatoes. Put the potatoes in the frying pan.
- Step 2: Put a little oil in the pan, add garlic and sauté until fragrant, then add the sautéed sausages and potatoes to the island. Add soy sauce and salt, stir well to infuse seasoning.
- Step 3: Add chili and scallions, stir and turn off the heat.
Finished products: Potatoes when combined with sausage make a perfect dish for dinner. With this method, each piece of potato is both soft and tender, with a little sweetness of sausage and spicy of chili, which is very suitable for eating with hot rice.
Sausage fried rice
- 2 cup cold rice
- 2 pieces of bacon (salt meat)
- 1 sausage (or whatever ingredients are available)
- Onion, red onion, minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons/tomato puree, or more if you like: 30-40g
- Coriander (or chopped scallions)
- Seasoning: pepper, salt, sugar, seasoning powder
- Mix eggs and cold rice separately (if using cold rice, put in an egg and squeeze the rice with the egg to make the rice softer, if using hot rice, it is not necessary)
- Cut bacon and sausage into small pieces.
- Put oil in a pan, add onion/red onion, minced garlic and sauté until fragrant, add bacon and sausage and continue to stir-fry. Because bacon and sausages have fat, they will melt into the pan, so you can make the fat water and discard it.
- Put the rice in the pan, use a wooden spoon to mix the rice well, then add ¼ tsp (¼ tsp) of pepper, salt, and sugar each. Add 2 tablespoons of ketchup and then use a wooden spoon in one hand and a pair of chopsticks in the other hand.
- When frying you use high heat or medium heat as you like, but when stopping to add rice or spices, use low heat so that during that time the fire does not break the pan so that the rice is burnt at the bottom. Taste again to taste. Add pepper and remove to a plate. Sprinkle with chopped cilantro or braised cilantro. That’s it, the Sausage Fried Rice is complete.
Sausage Sauteed with Leeks
- Step 1: Leeks remove roots, wash, cut into pieces about 4cm, keep the green and white parts separately. Thinly sliced ginger is like eating duck eggs, sliced chili is large and vertical.
- Step 2: Sausage cut diagonally into thin pieces. If the sausage is being frozen, defrost it at room temperature first, then slice it thinly
- Step 3: Turn on the stove, heat the pan with a little oil, put the sausages in and fry them on both sides. Then you add ginger and chili, then stir well
- Step 4: Finally, add the leeks and stir-fry until cooked, season to taste. The ribs are already seasoned with spices before making, so you should only add a little, to avoid being too salty and spoiling the dish.
Sausage with tomato sauce
- Fresh or dried sausage: 300 grams
- Ripe tomatoes: 4 large ones
- Green onions: a few sprigs
- Ketchup: 3 tablespoons
- Chili sauce: 2 tablespoons
- Other necessary spices: main noodles, fish sauce, pepper, cooking oil….
- Step 1: Prepare the ingredients: Wash the sausages. Then let dry. Tomatoes choose fresh, delicious, washed and thinly sliced. Green onion picks up the roots, leaves withered and washed with water, cut into pieces and put in a bowl.
- Step 2: Proceed to make the dish: Put a pan on the stove, put the sausage in and fry until the sausage is golden, then take it out to drain, cut into slices to eat. Use another pan, add 1ml of cooking oil, wait for the oil to be hot, then put the tomatoes on the island, stir and crush until the tomatoes are crushed. When the tomatoes are soft, you add 1 tablespoons of filtered water along with other seasonings such as fish sauce, pepper and salt according to your sweet and salty taste. Don’t forget to add some ketchup and chili sauce too! After about 30 minutes, pour the sausage down. Lower the heat to low to let the tomato sauce soak into the sausage, so the dish will be much more delicious. After about 3 minutes, re-season the seasoning to see if it’s just right for you, then sprinkle some green onions down to make it fragrant.
- Step 3: Presenting the finished product: Put the sausage on a plate, add ketchup and start enjoying!. To make the dish more flavorful, you can add a little more oyster sauce during the cooking process! Garnish with a few sprigs of herbs to make the dish more beautiful and attractive!