Snakehead fish vermicelli
- 1kg vermicelli
- Lemongrass, chili, spices served with banana flowers, lettuce, bean sprouts…
- 1 snakehead fish
- Pickled sauce
- Red onion, garlic, turmeric powder, rock sugar…
- Step 1: Prepare the ingredients: First, you strip the bark along the net, then wash it and cut it into thin slices to eat. You clean snakehead fish, then let it drain. The accompanying vegetables, you proceed to wash and drain, the purple onion you bake through to wake up the aroma. Next, you put the grilled fish, red onion and filtered water into the pot and then boil the fish on high heat. The reason it has to be boiled with high fire is because that way the fish will not be crushed. When the snakehead fish is boiled, take it out and let it cool.
- Step 2: How to cook Northern snakehead fish noodle soup: You put about 40 grams of fish sauce and 1 liter of water (including fish broth) into the pot and stir well. Next, you boil this pot of broth on low heat. While waiting for the broth to boil, you proceed to process snakehead fish meat.
- Step 3: Processing snakehead fish: You put 2 smashed lemongrass, minced garlic and purple onion, and turmeric powder in an oil pan and stir well. When the mixture is fragrant, turn off the stove. Next, you proceed to filter the fish meat, then marinate the fish with a little pepper and salt, then put this part of the fish in the pan of onions and lemongrass above, stir for about 10 more minutes for the fish to infuse the spices. After the fish has absorbed the spices, remove the fish to a bowl. Next, you put 1/2 of the fried fish into the pot of boiling broth. You should taste the seasoning to taste and then adjust the heat to low.
- Step 4: Present: You blanch the vermicelli with boiling water and then put the vermicelli into a large bowl. Arrange the spices, a few pieces of fried snakehead fish on top and then add the broth.
So with just a few simple steps, you have finished a bowl of Northern standard snakehead fish noodle soup. Now enjoy with your family.
Ingredients: (For 4 people)
- Tuna 1 fish (1.2 kg)
- Vermicelli 1 kg
- Cabbage 1/2 piece
- Onion 2 piece
- Curly lettuce 1 plant
- Vegetables served with 1 little (laksa leaves/ marjoram/ herbs)
- 5 tomatoes
- Pineapple 1/2 fruit
- 2 coconuts (get water)
- Green onion 1 branch
- Purple onion 1 pieces
- Garlic 2 cloves
- Fish sauce 3 teaspoons
- Common seasoning 1 little (sugar / salt / seasoning / monosodium glutamate / pepper)
- Cooking oil 3 tablespoons
- Green tea 400ml
- Tuna processing: The tuna you buy is cleaned and sliced about 1 inch thick. To remove the fishy smell of fish, before marinating, put the cleaned fish in a bowl, pour 400ml of diluted green tea water into the fish, soak for 3 minutes, then take it out. Wash the fish again with cold water to clean and then dry.
- Prepare other ingredients: Buy tomatoes, remove the stem, wash them with diluted salt water, and then cut the areca segments. Onion cut root, peeled, washed, then 1 onion cut areca, 1 thinly grated. Pineapple bought has been peeled and removed, you take it to wash it to clean dirt and then slice it to eat. Red onion and garlic are cut root, peeled, washed and minced. Scallions, accompanying vegetables pick up wilted leaves, wash, drain and cut finely. Lettuce and cabbage are cut into small pieces and then put in a bowl of diluted salt water to soak for 5 minutes, rinse with cold water and put in a basket to dry.
- Marinating and frying fish: After the tuna has been cleaned and deodorized, put the fish in a large bowl and marinate with 3 teaspoons of fish sauce and 1 teaspoon of pepper. Marinate the fish for about 10 minutes to infuse the flavors. Tuna after marinating for 10 minutes, you bring it to fry. Heat a pan over medium heat and heat 2 tablespoons of oil. When the oil is hot and boiling, you put the spiced fish in and fry it until golden brown on both sides, fry until the fish is firm so that when you put it into cooking, it won’t disintegrate. After the fish has been evenly fried golden brown, you take the fish out on a plate to cool.
- Cooking broth: Take a large pot on the stove with 1 tablespoon of cooking oil, keep it on high heat until the oil is hot, then add minced garlic and onion and sauté until fragrant. When the onion and garlic have turned yellow and smelled, add the fragrant and fry until golden brown on both sides, then add the tomatoes and stir-fry. When the tomatoes are slightly cooked, add the coconut water taken from 2 fresh coconuts into the pot with 2 bowl of filtered water and bring to a boil over high heat, add 1 tablespoons of seasoning powder, 3 teaspoons of MSG and 2 tablespoons of seasoning powder to the broth. 1 teaspoon sugar. When the broth boils, drop the fried fish and cut the areca onion in it, lower the heat and cook for another 10 minutes until the ingredients are fully cooked. When the water boils again, season to taste and then turn off the heat. The broth is done, you just need to pour the vermicelli through boiling water, put it in a bowl with the ingredients and pour the hot broth into it with a little bit of cilantro and thinly grated onion sprinkled on top and it’s done!
- Finished products: The bowl of tuna vermicelli is served with vermicelli, fish, a few slices of pineapple, tomatoes and some onions. The fish meat is cooked with rich spices, the outside is fried to a beautiful golden color and does not fall apart but still spreads the flavor into the broth. Aromatic, tomatoes create a sweet and sour taste for a dish that is both delicious and beautiful. Onions make the broth more sweet and fragrant, the soft, sweet and crispy onion taste is very attractive when eaten with small white noodles that are flooded with delicious broth. Tuna vermicelli is served with thinly sliced cabbage and lettuce, when eating, you blanch directly in a bowl of hot broth or lightly cook until the vegetables are cooked and serve to make the dish more cool and attractive!
Rice noodle with perch
Ingredients: (For 2 people)
- Perch 600 grams
- Pork bone 200 grams
- Salt 1/2 teaspoon
- Ground pepper 1/2 teaspoon
- Deep fried dough 20 grams
- Green onions 5 grams
- It’s 5 grams
- Vegetables need water 50 grams
- Mint 50 grams
- Ginger 10 grams
- Fresh vermicelli 200 grams
- Water 2 liter
- Purple onion 5 grams
- Minced red onion 10 grams
- Tomatoes 150 grams
- White sugar 5 grams
- Cooking oil 2 tablespoons
- Seasoning seeds 5 grams
- Vinegar 10 ml
- Process materials: When you buy perch, you will clean the scales, cut the gills, remove the intestines and wash the fish with a mixture of salt water mixed with vinegar and ginger to remove the fishy smell, pay attention to rub all over the fish to make the fish less viscous. Then filter the fish, separate the bones and meat and divide the fish meat into 2 parts. Vegetables need water, cut roots, wash. Mint peeled, washed and dried.
- Marinating and frying fish: You take the first part marinated with 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper and then roll the fish in deep-fried flour and fry until golden. When the perch is golden, remove to absorbent paper to drain.
- Marinating and steaming fish: The second part of fish you bring to cook for about 20 minutes with 5 grams of onions, 5 grams of ginger and 5 grams of dill for aroma.
- Cooking broth: You put the large pot on the stove, put 2 liters of water in the pot with 200 grams of pork bones and the part of the perch separated above, add 5 grams of shallots and 5 grams of ginger, simmer the ingredients on medium heat for 40 minutes and then filter the broth.
- Cook the rice noodle soup with perch: You put a large pot on the stove, add 2 tablespoons of cooking oil and 10 grams of red onion to saute. Next, you take 150 grams of tomatoes and cut them into the pot and stir to hunt. Then add the filtered bone broth and cook with low heat for 5-7 minutes and season with 3 grams of salt, 5 grams of seasoning seeds and 5 grams of sugar to make the broth more rich and then turn off the heat.
- Finished products: When the broth is finished cooking, take the celery and mint and blanch them in boiling water to soften them. Then, you blanch fresh vermicelli in boiling water and then put it in a bowl, arrange vegetables on top with steamed fish and golden fried fish, add a sweet broth and we have a complete bowl of vermicelli with perch.
Fish noodle soup
Ingredients (For 4 people):
- Mackerel head 1 pc (½ kg)
- 2 slices fish cake (300 g)
- 5 tomatoes
- Pineapple 200 g
- Lemongrass 3 branches
- 2 chili peppers
- Green onions 50 g
- Vegetable side 300g (Cabbage & lettuce & herbs & bean sprouts)
- Vermicelli 1 kg
- Process materials: When you buy the mackerel head, you cut it into medium pieces and wash it. Fish cake cut into bite-sized pieces, set aside. Tomato you wash, cut areca. Pineapple peeled, washed and cut into thin slices about 1 cm. Cabbage you cut thinly, wash and dry. Other vegetables you pick up remove deep leaves, shriveled and washed, drained.
- Fish shaft: You put a large pot on the stove, put in it 0.5 liters of water and a little salt to boil, when the water boils, you put the fish in it and then take it out into a bowl.
- Marinated fish: You marinate the fish with 1 teaspoon of pepper, 2 teaspoons of salt, 1 teaspoon of fish sauce, a little green onion, mix well and let it sit for about 5-10 minutes for the fish to absorb the spices.
- Cooking broth: You put a large pot on the stove, add 2 tablespoons of cooking oil and saute the yellow garlic, fragrant, then add lemongrass, pineapple and tomatoes and stir for 3 minutes. You can add 1 teaspoon of seasoning for a richer broth. Then, you put 1 liter of water in a pot and bring to a boil. When the water boils, add the fish and cook for another 5 minutes, then add the fish cakes to the pot, season to taste and turn off the heat. When the broth is finished cooking, you blanch fresh vermicelli in boiling water and then put it in a bowl, arrange vegetables on top with fish and fish cakes, and finally, add a sweet broth and you can immediately enjoy a bowl of delicious and steamed mackerel noodles. guide.
- Finished products: The hot mackerel vermicelli with rich flavor from the broth mixed with attractive aroma and chewy, delicious mackerel meat will surely satisfy your whole family.
Tom yum fish vermicelli
- 1 piece of fish fillet
- 2 tomatoes, baby corn (stomach corn)
- 3 tablespoons Tom Yum seasoning sauce
- Ginger, garlic, lemongrass
- Fresh vermicelli or dried vermicelli.
- Step 1: Put the pot on the stove, add 1 tablespoon of oil to saute garlic, ginger, minced lemongrass, then add 3 tablespoons of Tom Yum sauce.
- Step 2: Wash fish fillet, marinate with 1/2 teaspoon of salt, when the tomatoes are soft, add the fish.
- Step 3: Add 4-5 cups of water, pour off the baby corn, season to taste.
- Step 4: Put water spinach in a bowl, soaked fresh or dried vermicelli, put fish on top, add baby corn and scoop up the broth. So you have a delicious bowl of vermicelli at home.
- Carp: 500 gr
- Pork bones: 300 gr
- Fresh vermicelli: 500 gr
- Tomatoes: 200 gr
- Celery, dill, onion, chili
- Served with raw vegetables: lettuce, perilla, coriander…
- Spices: ginger, dried onion, pepper, fish sauce, seasoning seeds, cooking oil, turmeric powder, cashew color, natural vinegar
- Step 1: Prepare the ingredients: Wash tomatoes and add pieces of areca, Vegetables need to remove the leaves, wash and cut into pieces about 5cm long. Onion, dill is finely chopped. Raw vegetables, washed and dried. Scalp, shaved, fillet filtered, bones separate
- Step 2: Buy bone marrow to boil until foamy, pour the first water and wash thoroughly. Put bones, fish bones and 1 crushed ginger root and simmer for at least 1 hour. After the bones have secreted fresh water, decant the water. Sauté dried onions with cashew oil, add tomatoes and stir-fry, pour into the broth. Season in the broth: salt, seasoning, monosodium glutamate, 1/2 teaspoon fish sauce and half a bowl of vinegar according to taste so that the water has a harmonious sour taste. When eating, reheat and blanch vegetables need to be cooked to eat with vermicelli.
- Step 3: After the fillet has been filled, the bones have been removed, and the fish is sliced into 1 cm thin pieces. Use a clean towel to dry the fish, then marinate with 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder, 1 teaspoon of seasoning seeds. For 10 minutes to infuse. Then deep fry in oil until golden brown.
- Step 4: Noodles blanched with hot water. Put vermicelli in a bowl, arrange fried fish on top. Then blanch the celery until cooked, add a little onion, cumin and a few slices of hot chili and then slowly pour the broth over and enjoy.
- Finished products: Fish vermicelli is a simple but attractive dish because of the fragrant crispy fried carp, the sour and sour broth with the smell of vinegar, served with fresh and crispy celery that is both fresh and cool. On hot days, there is nothing better than enjoying a bowl of fish noodles with attractive flavors and eye-catching colors.