TOEIC Certificate of English
Perhaps for students, it is not too unfamiliar with the name TOEIC. TOEIC Also known as Test of English for International Communication, roughly translated: “Test of English for International Communication”, developed by “Educational Testing Institute of America” - ETS. This certificate is intended to assess English proficiency for people who use English as a foreign (non-native) language. If you need a certificate to work in an international environment or use English to communicate every day, then choose English TOEIC.
TOEIC test is divided into 4 parts: listening, speaking, reading and writing. But the most common is the listening and reading test and usually, candidates only register for these 2 parts. The TOEIC test is a multiple-choice test, taking place in 2 hours, including 200 questions divided equally into 2 parts listening and reading comprehension.
The maximum score for a TOEIC test is 990 points. The points equivalent to the ability to use English are summarized as follows:
- TOEIC 100 points – 300 points: Basic level. Poor English communication skills.
- TOEIC 300 points – 450 points: You have the ability to understand & communicate in English at an average level. Usually required for graduates of vocational schools, bachelors of colleges (3-year training system).
- TOEIC 450 points – 650 points: You have a good ability to communicate in English. Is a general requirement for university graduates with 4-5 years training system.
- TOEIC 650 points – 850 points: You have a good level of English communication. Usually a requirement for department heads, senior executives, and directors in an international working environment.
- TOEIC 850 points – 990 points: At this point, you have very good English communication skills. Use almost native speakers even though English is not your mother tongue.
TOEIC certificate valid for 2 years, recognized and used in most countries around the world. In Vietnam, the copyrighted TOEIC certification center is IIG. Other centers such as Bach Khoa, Economics, VUS, ISC LeeCam still have to go through IIG to organize exams and issue certificates. Therefore, to register, you can refer to the above centers or go directly to IIG.
IELTS Certificate of English
Are you wondering which English language certificate to choose to study and test to meet your current job requirements? Toplist recommend you choose exam IELTS certificate in English. IELTS – International English Language Testing is roughly translated as an international test that assesses the ability to use English. This is a very popular and important English certificate for those who want to study in the UK, USA, Canada… or want to settle and work permanently abroad. This is considered a valid certificate in many schools and organizations around the world, accurately assessing candidates’ foreign language ability, so it is widely recognized internationally.
Test IELTS is used to assess the language ability of people who want to study or work in a place where English is the language of communication. The IELTS exam is conducted by:
- University of Cambridge ESOL – Cambridge University English Examination Council
- British Council – British Council
- IDP – Australia’s IDP Education Organization
Test IELTS designed to comprehensively assess the 4 skills of Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing. Depending on the purpose of each candidate, they will choose an appropriate test format such as Academic or General and are divided into different scales as follows:
- 9 – Fluency: You have completely mastered the language. Your use of English is appropriate, accurate, fluent, and you fully understand it.
- 8 – Very good: Fully master the language, only sometimes make mistakes like inaccuracies, inappropriate but these errors are not systematic. In strange situations may not understand. You deal well with detailed, complex arguments.
- 7 – Good: Master the language, but sometimes there are inaccuracies, inappropriateness, incomprehension in some situations. You generally handle complex language well and understand detailed reasoning.
- 6 – Fair: Using language relatively effectively despite inaccuracies, inappropriateness, and incomprehension. You can use and understand fairly complex language, especially in familiar situations.
- 5 – Normal: Uses part of the language, grasps the general meaning in most situations, although you may make many mistakes. You will be able to communicate in basic areas of familiarity.
- 4 – Limitations: Use English fluently in familiar situations. You often have difficulty understanding, expressing and using complex language.
- 3 Extremely limited: Can convey and understand only general meanings in very familiar communication situations. There are often problems in communication.
- 2 – Sometimes it is not: There is no real communication except the most basic information with isolated words or short syntaxes in ordinary situations. You have difficulty speaking and writing English.
- 1 – Inability to use: Totally incapable of using English beyond a few individual words.
- 0 – Quit the test: You did not answer any of the questions.
Special, IELTS certificate Also valid for 2 years. In Vietnam, there are two organizations that provide IELTS certificates with international value, namely IDP and British Council – British Council. You can register for the IELTS test at one of these two locations.
Cambridge ESOL certificate in English
Esol stands for the English phrase English for Speakers of Other Languages, which means the program to teach English to speakers of other languages, as named by Florida. Esol was developed with the aim of increasing foreign language ability applicable to countries where English is not the native language. Cambridge Esol . English Certificate System accepted by more than 15.000 universities, colleges, businesses and government organizations worldwide. Therefore, this is the closest way to help students access human knowledge as well as open up many job opportunities.
Unlike Toeic English certificates, IELTS is valid for 2 years, Esol certificate valid forever. This is a useful certificate for students to serve the process of studying, working, and settling in other countries. You only need to register for the exam once to be able to own the Esol certificate forever.
Cambridge ESOL exams include:
- YLE English exam for children: for children from 7 to 12 years old, there are 3 levels.
- Starter: for grade 1 and grade 2.
- Movers: for grades 3 and 4 with levels of difficulty equivalent to CEFR’s A1 level.
- Flyers: for grade 5 and the difficulty is equivalent to CEFR’s A2 level.
- Cambridge Main Suite exam – General English: for students, students and adults, including levels:
- KET Certificate – Key English Test: For teenagers and adults. The same difficulty level from Europe’s A2. At this level, candidates understand as well as communicate well the basic trends in life.
- PET Certificate – Preliminary English Test: This certificate is applicable to candidates with elementary, intermediate and European B1 levels. The requirement of this level is that candidates need to communicate in oral and written terms better than Ket.
- FCE – First Certificate in English: This certificate is equivalent to the European B2 level. To achieve this certificate, your foreign language level is quite good and you can easily communicate in different situations and topics in learning about work.
- CAE – Certificate in Advanced English: This level is equivalent to C1 of Europe. At this level, students can communicate in almost any field, including professional.
- Certificate of Proficiency in English: This is the highest level of English equivalent to the European C2 level. At this level, you can communicate confidently, fluently in all areas of life, even compared with native speakers.
TOEFL English Certificate
TOEFL is one of the most valuable international certificates today, not only that, the level of the exam is quite difficult and changes over the years. Therefore, those of you who are intending to study in the US need to make a lot of efforts to conquer this valuable certificate.
TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) is an English language test from the Educational Testing Service (ETS) that measures the English language proficiency of people who use English as a second language. TOEFL is an academic test that assesses students’ abilities from intermediate to advanced levels. Therefore, universities in North America, Canada and countries that are following the American education system use TOEFL as a requirement and admission condition. The level of the TOEFL test is quite difficult and changes over the years, so if you intend to study in the US, you need to make a lot of effort to get it in your hands.
TOEFL test results are used for a variety of purposes:
- Input classification, layering.
- Apply for a Visa to Australia, New Zealand or the UK.
- Better job, career advancement.
- Assessment of ability to use English for study purposes Prerequisites for scholarship programs.
- Assess your ability to use English for study abroad purposes.
- Exemption from foreign language exams in the national high school exam…
The TOEFL test has a total duration of about 3 hours 10 minutes to 4 hours 20 minutes through 4 sections:
- Reading: About 54-72 minutes with 30 to 40 questions.
- Listening: About 41-57 minutes with 28-39 questions
- Speaking: About 17 minutes with 4 questions
- Writing: About 50 minutes with 2 questions
Each section has a scale of 0 – 30. The score is the sum of all 4 sections, so it will be from 0 – 120.
TOEFL test types and formats:
- TOEFL Primary: A test designed specifically for primary school students to assess children’s ability to use advanced English and reason from an early age.
- TOEFL Junior: Is a test designed specifically for middle school and early high school students to assess their ability to use academic English (academic English) and informal English (social English).
- TOEFL iBT: A new generation TOEFL test that uses the internet to transfer test questions from ETS to the test center. The birth of the TOEFL iBT test is gradually replacing the paper-based test (TOEFL PBT) and the computer-based test (CBT).
- TOEFL CPT: As a computer-based TOEFL test, candidates are not allowed to take notes while taking the test.
- TOEFL PBT: A traditional paper-based TOEFL test using a pencil, which is almost no longer used, except for some areas that are not eligible for TOEFL iBP and TOEFL CPT tests.
In Vietnam, the center is accepted to provide TOEFL certificate copyrighted is still IIG. And this certificate is valid for 2 years
Tesol Certificate (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) is an international certificate of English language teaching skills. When you achieve this certificate you will be recognized as having professional pedagogical skills. You will be able to teach English in a country where English is not your first language. That’s why this certification is so important for an English teacher.
Conditions to participate in the TESOL training program are:
- Graduated from university or college majoring in English.
- If you have an IELTS score of 6.0 or higher / TOEIC above 750, you will be exempted from the entrance exam.
- Cases that are not in the above two subjects are to take the entrance test with a minimum of 6.0 IELTS.
With such a request, it has been shown that learners TESOL Must have a solid knowledge of English. Participants and certified TESOL holders possess advanced and effective teaching methods and skills according to international standards. Moreover, the TESOL certificate is recognized and widely used in over 80 countries, accepted by more than 1000 schools and language centers worldwide. Therefore, if you have a TESOL certificate, you can find good job opportunities in any country in the world.
What is a TESOL degree for?
- This certificate also helps the teacher to be in control of the classroom, able to handle any situation that occurs. Provide teachers with more engaging teaching methods.
- The TESOL degree provides teachers with advanced pedagogical methods with high applicability and practicality, rather than being academically inclined like other teacher training certifications.
- After obtaining the TESOL English degree, students’ job opportunities also become easier. Many English centers are willing to pay double or triple salaries to people who are worthy of your skills and expertise.
Unlike international English certificates such as IELTS, TOEIC, etc. or other 6-level competency-based English certificates, which have a term of 1 to 2 years, a degree Tesol has an indefinite term. If you pass the exam once, the degree can be used for teaching purposes in the following years without having to retake the exam.
In Vietnam you can register for the exam with TESOL in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City. Ho Chi Minh.