Era House Education Farm – Long Bien
Era House Farm Built under the theme of “Miniature Village” with a spacious space with gardens, green lawns, colorful flower forests, reminiscent of the peaceful and dear atmosphere of Vietnam. Vietnamese village.
Children coming here will find the feeling of closeness in harmony and connection with nature. Children are allowed to plant sprouts with their own hands, plant small flower seeds in the ground, and cultivate and care for them with their own hands. Besides teaching children to plant trees, raise livestock, Era House It also creates an extremely friendly space for children to play and entertain, helping them to be more in tune with nature.
- Facility 1: Harry Potter Science Park
- Address: km 2, De Vang street, Giang Bien ward, Long Bien district, Hanoi.
- Opening time: 8:00am – 17:00pm
- Facility 2: Erahouse Sports Village
- Address: km 1, De Vang street, Giang Bien ward, Long Bien district, Hanoi.
- Opening time: 8:00am – 17:00pm
- Facility 3: V-eco Center for Eco-Education
- Address: Alley 64 Ngo Xuan Quang, Trau Quy, Gia Lam, Hanoi
- Time: 8:30am – 17:30pm
- Hotline: 0964.218.822 – 0989.7278998
- Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/Erahousevietnam/
Ba Vi Country Farm – Ba Vi Homestead
Ba Vi Country Farm only 49 km from the center of Hanoi city, located on a lovely small hill, leaning against the Ba Vi mountain range.
Come to Ba Vi Country Farm In addition to resting, visitors will visit the agricultural villages with a long tradition around the farm with beautiful landscapes, enjoy fresh natural specialties in a cozy family setting. As well as having the opportunity to directly participate in agricultural tourism activities imbued with Vietnamese countryside culture. Visiting the tea gardens, the vast corn fields along the mother rivers of North Vietnam for thousands of years have built up the Red River Delta. The farm also organizes singing and dancing exchanges with the performing arts teams of the two ethnic minorities Muong and Dao living in villages adjacent to the farm.
- Address: Nghe Hamlet, Van Hoa Commune, Ba Vi District, Hanoi
- Hotline: 024 3943 8205
- Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/bavihome/
Viet Village Education Farm
The next educational farm that Toplist wants to recommend to you, Viet Village will give children practical experiences such as: understanding the mysterious world of plants and animals; exciting games such as catching fish, planting trees or participating in short classes about nature with the opportunity to know interesting knowledge around you.
Children who are still shy and passive will become more confident with community activities, equipped with self-care skills, self-discipline and independence. From there, help them realize the close connection between school and society, between family and friends.
- Address: Hong Van Commune, Thuong Tin, Hanoi
- Hotline: 090 488 00 06
- Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/Farm-farm-education-Vietvillage-547160992010195/
Van An Education Farm
Van An was built according to the model of an organic farm – where no chemical products are used in farming. Come to Van AnChildren will be active in a friendly environment, exposed to clean products, thereby increasing their awareness of a natural, non-toxic environment from an early age.
Located on the embankment of the Red River, Van An Education Farm enjoy a peaceful, quiet atmosphere, overlooking the rich agricultural areas in the heart of the city. Children coming here will be able to participate in rooting activities, recognize vegetables and fish in many different ways.
- Address: Yen My Commune, Thanh Tri District, Hanoi
- Hotline: 079 900 8168
- Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/Khutrainghiemvanan/
- Opening hours: 07:30 – 17:00
50 km from Hanoi city center Detrang Farm (White Goat Farm) has an area of more than 12 hectares located right at the foot of Ba Vi mountain range.
The farm operates according to the working farm model, has actual breeding activities, a large number of livestock herds such as goats, horses, and ostriches, open to serve tourists to visit and relax. Children can feed and milk their own animals, participate in blindfold games to catch goats, ride horses, ride ostriches, ride a rickshaw, plant rice, catch field fish, grow and harvest vegetables, swim in boats, catch fish..
- Address: Ke Moi Village – Tan Linh Commune – Ba Vi District – Hanoi
- Hotline: 093 116 00 99
- Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/detrangfarm/