Viet Care Thai Binh
Viet-Care is a postnatal health and beauty care system for mothers and babies with more than 11 years of experience. All materials and tools are derived from nature, not preserved with chemicals. “Work with the heart and always put the customer first” is the operating goal of the system. Established in 2009, Viet-Care is proud to be the first unit in Vietnam to provide mother and baby care services. Therefore, mothers are completely assured of the quality of services and products used for baby massage. With a team of professional baby shower technicians, experienced in medicine and nursing, professionally and professionally trained. 3-5 years of experience in babysitting. They all undergo training and coaching from basic to advanced, proficient and professional in baby bathing.
The Viet-Care baby bathing service process complies with the standard baby bathing process of the Ministry of Health:
- Step 1: Take off the child’s clothes and wrap the child in a towel.
- Step 2: Pick up the child in the correct position: arms supporting the back, hands supporting the head.
- Step 3: Wash your baby’s face in order: eyes, nose, ears, mouth.
- Step 4: Wash your baby’s hair: wet your hair, rub a specialized shampoo, rub it from front to back, then rinse and dry.
- Step 5: Take a bath. The order of bathing the baby is as follows:
- Neck, armpits, arms
- Back, butt, legs
- Note: If you take a shower, cover the other parts, then dry after bathing.
- Step 6: Dry the whole body.
- Step 7: Dress and swaddle the child to keep warm.
- Step 8: Take care of the umbilical cord hygiene if the umbilical cord has not fallen off.
- Step 9: Put the baby on the bed and warm it up.
FOR DETAILS PLEASE CONTACT:
Address: SN 15 – Road No. 5 – Petro Thang Long Urban Area Thai Binh
Phone: 0869 060 060
Many people still think that bathing and cleaning for the baby is inherently a mother’s instinct, only those who are clumsy, or inexperienced, need the support of service packages. But your thinking will completely change when you come to our baby shower service at home Home Care. It turns out that mothers are not lacking in confidence, but simply want to give their children the best.
The process of bathing your baby at home, Home Care’s super VIP service package will take place within 30-40 minutes with the following steps:
- Step 1: Massage your baby’s hands, feet, whole body with high quality essential oils
- Step 2: Wash your baby’s hair
- Step 3: Bath and clean the baby’s body
- Step 4: Put on clothes, keep the baby’s body warm
- Step 5: Check the wound of the mother (if the mother gave birth by cesarean section)
Benefits children receive from Home Care’s at-home baby bath service:
Newborn babies have just spent a long time living in the amniotic fluid environment, so they need to be bathed regularly so that the body can quickly circulate, nourish the skin, protect the epidermis cells from being damaged, and promote the growth and development of the skin. body growth. However, during this time, the baby’s skin is very delicate and vulnerable, requiring you to be extremely gentle and skillful when bathing your baby.
But when you have chosen Home Care to take care of your children, you are completely assured of this issue. Because your baby will surely have the best experiences, such as:
- First, the child’s body will be eliminated from pathogenic bacteria and toxic substances.
- Secondly, before bathing the baby, the staff of Home Care will conduct a massage for the baby to both warm up the body and avoid water shock. It also helps blood vessels to circulate, skeletal muscles and joints are gently stimulated to develop appropriate height and weight.
- Third, the baby will be cleaned of bacteria in the oral cavity, preventing thrush.
- Fourth, bathing combined with body massage will help the baby relax completely, good for psychological and emotional development, agility and intelligence.
Why should mom choose Home Care as a companion?
- The team of baby shower specialists at Home Care are all nurses, nurses, staff, … are professionally trained, sure of knowledge and profession. In particular, they are all dedicated, dedicated people who always listen, understand and share all knowledge and experience of taking care of young children with mothers.
- Utensils and equipment are modern, meeting the quality standards of the Ministry of Health. All medical supplies and equipment meet the quality standards of the Ministry of Health such as: gauze bandages, cotton swabs, thrush, saline water… Surely the children will feel comfortable, comfortable and sleep better. after using the service as well as good tools and equipment at Home Care.
- Currently, mothers can register for a bath at home in odd sessions or combos of 10 sessions, 20 sessions, 30 sessions with an average price of 150k/session.
FOR DETAILS PLEASE CONTACT:
Address: Tran Hung Dao, Thai Binh City, Thai Binh T.
If I’m worried about the cold, I’ll just let it TMotherhood instead of mother bathing and massaging the baby so that the baby is healthy and comfortable. Newborn babies have a low immune system, so they need the best care and hygiene. The right bath and massage not only help eliminate harmful bacteria but also help your baby relax, stimulate growth and strengthen the immune system. At Motherhood, bathing a baby is not just simply bathing. The very careful and meticulous BATH AND MASAGE procedure under the hands of professional nurses will make parents and grandparents completely assured.
Outstanding advantages when using the service at Divine Motherhood:
- Check the health status of mother and baby at home
- Baby massage – helps the baby relax, sleep better, less fussy, but also stimulates the vagus nerve and improves digestion for the baby
- Bathing the baby – helps to eliminate pathogenic bacteria on the baby’s body to prevent the risk of children getting itchy papules
- Taking care of baby’s navel, eyes, nose and ears: These are extremely sensitive parts that need to be cleaned properly every day for babies.
- Cook betel leaves – help baby reduce hiccups, abdominal distension, indigestion
- Advice on how to take care of your baby in the cold season
- Teach mom how to bathe the baby properly
- Is a specialized medical service, specialized for Maternity and Newborn babies.
- Monitoring and Comprehensive Care of health problems in the postpartum period of Mother and Baby IMMEDIATELY FROM THE DISCHARGE HOME.
- Responsible by the leading doctors in obstetrics and pediatrics, dermatology will help Parents take care of their baby fully in the first days of life.
- Advanced biotechnology combines the use of completely natural herbal ingredients that are safe for both mother and baby.
FOR DETAILS PLEASE CONTACT:
Address: 26 Ngo Quyen, Ky Ba Ward, City. peaceful
Hotline: 0986. 199.773 & 032.886.1867
Green Field Spa
Green Field Spa is the number 1 premium maternity and postpartum care spa brand in Vietnam. The service “Baby-baby massage” is a service that many mothers care about and trust because of the professionalism – prestige – responsibility of Green Field Spa.
The service package “Bath-massage babies” includes 4 processes with 24 steps:
Process 1: Full body massage for baby:
Newborn full body massage helps babies to be healthy, develop physically, improve the circulatory system, stimulate the immune system, strengthen muscles and joints more supple, develop reflex skills for the baby to the world. around, thereby building the baby’s trust and laying the foundation in the baby’s future development.
- Head massage (including oily skin, hairline, temples)
- Facial massage (including forehead, chin)
- Eye massage
- Massage neck, shoulder, nape
- Back and hip massage (including spine)
- Abdominal massage
- Arm and finger massage
- Foot and toe massage
Process 2: Bathing & cleaning baby
Bathing and cleaning the baby’s body according to the correct procedure helps to keep the body clean, reduce diaper rash, and skin diseases and help the baby relax and sleep well.
- Wash baby’s hair
- Wash genitals
- Full body bath
- Wipe off dirt from the neck, hands and feet
- Rinse baby
- Warm towel warmer
- Dry your head
- Dress the baby
Process 3: Ensure hygiene
Make sure to clean the umbilical area, eyes, and nose for the newborn baby, especially to avoid infection of the newborn baby’s umbilical cord.
- Wash the baby’s nose with physiological saline
- Clean your eyes, wipe your baby’s eyes
- Change the bandage and disinfect the navel
- Clean baby’s navel, eyes and nose
- Umbilical Bandage
Process 4: Steaming folk betel leaves
Warming betel leaves for babies according to folk methods helps them to be strong and reduce diseases when they are born.
- Warm betel leaves
- Warm the fontanelle, chest, arms and legs for the baby.
Reasons why customers choose GFS:
- PRESTIGE: With nearly 10 years of experience in the field of mother and baby care, Green Field Spa is a trusted destination for more than 30.000 pregnant and postpartum mothers and many beauties Showbiz: Miss Jennifer Pham, supermodel Pham Ngoc Thach , Model Trang Nhung, Model Hong Que, Top 10 Miss Vietnam Vu Thu Ha,…
- DELICIOUS: Understanding the feelings of mothers, Green Field Spa always tries its best for the health of mothers & babies.
- SAFETY: A team of technicians with many years of experience in the profession, with experience and high professional knowledge, always ensure the safety of mothers.
- EFFECTIVE: The care course is researched and designed specifically for each stage of pregnancy, suitable for each mother’s condition.
FOR DETAILS PLEASE CONTACT:
Address: LK 2, Lot 3, Road No. 8, Urban Area 379, Phan Ba Vanh Street, Thai Binh City
Phone: 098 475 57 68
Mother & Baby Protection House HT
Newborn babies have delicate and sensitive skin. From the first days of birth, babies need to be cared for and cared for more than ever. For mothers who do not have much knowledge of taking care of their children, it is not easy to clean their bodies and bathe their children every day.
Bathing babies improperly, wrongly, is easy to lead to inflammatory diseases: skin infections, umbilical cord infections, blood infections…. So how to keep the mother healthy and the baby clean and healthy at the same time? Comprehensive postpartum care? Mothers come to the baby bath service at Mother & Baby Protection House HT.
Why HT Mother & Baby Protector has received a lot of positive feedback from customers:
- Professional, well-trained baby shower staff
- Dedicated service attitude, enthusiastic
- You will be consulted completely free of charge by the staff on common problems and diseases in babies.
- You will also be guided by the staff on how to properly massage and bathe your newborn at home.
- Competitive price in the market
It is because of the outstanding advantages that Mother & Baby Protection House HT More and more people know and trust the service. That is the motivation to Mother & Baby Protection House HT growing more and more.
FOR DETAILS PLEASE CONTACT:
Address: 667 Ly Thai To, Quang Trung Ward, City. Peaceful
Phone: 02276 559 555