Vinh Phuc Royal Mother and Baby Care Institute
Understanding the worries of a mother and wishing all women to fully enjoy the feeling of motherhood, wishing to give their children the foundation for physical and intellectual development right from the first years of life. Vinh Phuc Royal Mother and Baby Care Institute cooperates with the Expert Advisory Board from Abbott and major maternity hospitals to research, develop and develop a baby bath – newborn baby massage care program.
Currently, there are many units that take care of mothers and babies, but Royal Mother and Baby is still one of the priority choices of mothers. Royal Baby Mother has specific care regimens and procedures for each mother and baby at each different stage, so the mother does not need to abstain too much or exercise too hard to avoid affecting the baby. The team of professionals follows the “5 diamonds” standard, putting customer satisfaction as the operating motto.
Medical standard baby bathing process at Vinh Phuc Royal Mother and Baby Care Institute:
- MASSAGE FOR MEDICAL BABY: Massage not only helps your baby relax, sleep well, cry less, but also improves the circulatory system, respiratory system, stimulates the immune system, circulates lymph throughout the body to eliminate harmful toxins to the baby.
- BATHING BABY: Bathing according to the correct procedure helps the baby stay clean, prevent skin diseases, help the baby relax and sleep well.
- CLEANING umbilical cord – EYES – NOSE – BPSD: Ensure hygiene for the baby, especially to avoid infection of the umbilical cord of the newborn baby.
- In addition, the mother also receives FREE care of the incision to prevent the risk of infection of the mother’s incision.
Address: 26 Chua Ha, City. Vinh Yen, Vinh Phuc
Phone: 0862 138 086
Bao Ha Spa Vinh Phuc
Bao Ha Spa – Mother and baby care service 5-star standard provides baby bath services at home, bathing babies properly, scientifically, gently from experts. Whole-body hygiene for newborns is a daily need to keep the baby’s body clean and comfortable, help the baby eat well, sleep well and grow up quickly. Newborn babies are very sensitive to external influences, so if they don’t bathe them properly, they will lead to serious consequences such as dermatitis, blood infection, umbilical cord infection… How to take care of the baby: put the baby to sleep, breastfeed, clean the baby properly and be guided on how to bathe the baby.
Currently, mothers can register to bathe their babies at home in odd sessions or in combos of 10, 20 or 30 sessions. Bao Ha Spa Mothers are always encouraged to buy combo packages of baby showers and maternity and postpartum care services that are both cost-effective and convenient in care. A baby shower session at Bao Ha Spa’s house for 1 minutes to 30 minutes costs 45 VND, the experience session will cost 180.000 VND.
In a baby bath from 1 minutes to 30 minutes, what will babies get?
- Massage hands and feet – back bones – hips – limbs before bathing: avoid constipation, avoid jaundice, stimulate the digestive system, help the baby eat better, sleep better.
- Care for hygiene of eyes – nose – ears – mouth – navel – genitals: eliminate bacteria that cause inflammation.
- Take a cool bath, clean your body, help your baby relax, be comfortable and limit crying.
- Children are familiar with the water environment from an early age, practice confidence and boldness.
- Being cared for, cared for and loved right from the first days of birth.
Address: No. 1, Lane 3A, Me Linh Street, Lien Bao Ward, Vinh Yen City, Vinh Phuc (Alley next to Tokyolife store turn in)
Phone: 0866 202 189 & 0984 026 541
Viet – Care Vinh Phuc
Viet – Care Vinh Phuc Leading the way in postnatal care for mothers and babies. From its accumulated experience, Viet – Care has the best ways to take care of its customers from: consulting staff to caring staff, payment methods are brought to customers. satisfaction goods. Viet Care service is not like a spa, nor is it a beauty salon, taking care of mother and baby’s health is completely based on folk remedies and traditional methods that bring about immediate but long-lasting effects. . Without using machines, most of the procedures depend on the hands of caregivers to ensure the safety and gentleness of the mother’s body after birth.
In Vietnam – Care Vinh Phuc always cherishes and takes care of the beauty of the mother and the health of the baby. Mothers can be completely assured with a team of qualified nurses, graduated from medical schools, ensuring safety, accuracy and gentleness in each baby bath movement, helping your baby to relax the most.
Medical standard baby bathing process in Vietnam – Care Vinh Phuc:
- Hand, foot, hip, and full body massage for babies with high quality essential oils
- Wash your baby’s hair with specialized shampoo
- Bath and clean the baby’s body: clean hands, feet – navel – genitals – armpits – groin…
- Dress the baby and apply cajeput essential oil to keep the body warm
- Warm betel leaves for babies to keep warm, protect their health: anti-inflammatory, relieve constipation, treat flatulence, indigestion…
- Thrush and clean the baby’s eyes, nose, ears with physiological saline…
Address: No. 196 Me Linh, Lien Bao, City. Vinh Yen, Vinh Phuc
Phone: 0966 136 246 & 0942 596 596
Vinh Phuc Green MomSpa
One of the prestigious addresses that Toplist would recommend is Vinh Phuc Green MomSpa – specializes in providing all kinds of services for pregnant women before and after giving birth. Coming to Green MomSpa, children can experience massage services with a team of professional nurses. Spa is committed to giving babies the most comfortable moments in the process of bathing and massage.
Technicians at Vinh Phuc Green MomSpa have many years of experience, are well-trained and professional. Mothers are consulted and guided on basic baby massage and bathing. Hygiene for babies medical standards. In addition, the mother is also given a postpartum sauna session or a FLOAT session when signing up for a baby bath package. Let Green Momspa accompany you on the way to take care of your baby right from the first few months of life.
Medical standard baby bathing process at Vinh Phuc Green MomSpa:
- Baby warm-up massage
- Bathing the baby, cleaning the umbilical cord, the whole baby’s body
- Apply diaper rash cream or melaleuca oil for your baby
- Assist in cleaning the incision for the mother, changing the dressing, cutting the sutures,…
- Support vaginal hygiene for mothers giving birth naturally
- Full breastfeeding counseling support.
- No. 10 Alley 24, Hung Vuong Street, Tich Son, City. Vinh Yen, Vinh Phuc
- Doi Can, Vinh Tuong, Vinh Phuc
- Thac Truc Street, Lap Thach Town, Lap Thach, Vinh Phuc
Phone: 0966 792 188
MBenter Spa Vinh Phuc
Mommy Baby Center – MBCenter is the top spa for mother and baby in Vietnam with prestigious and quality mother and baby care services. MBCenter is committed to giving mothers and babies the best care with all the love, devotion and highest sense of responsibility for the health of mother and baby…
MBCenter Spa Vinh Phuc will support mothers to bathe their babies in the first years of life. The baby bath specialists at MBCenter Spa Vinh Phuc are all well-trained nurses and midwives in infant care knowledge. They also teach parents or family members how to bathe their babies so they can take care of their children, interact with them, and bond with the family.
Medical standard baby bath process at MBenter Spa Vinh Phuc:
- Baby massage, help baby avoid jaundice, constipation
- Bathing the baby in accordance with the regulations of the Ministry of Health
- Change the umbilical cord, clean the baby’s navel
- Cleaning baby’s ears, nose and throat
- Cleaning stitches and incisions for mother
- Advice on diseases and ways to prevent them for mothers and babies.
- No. 344 Me Linh, Lien Bao, City. Vinh Yen, Vinh Phuc – 0975 273 243 & 0355 233 977
- Next to Thanh Dung cafe, Yen Lac town center, Vinh Phuc – 0345 854 555 & 0975 273 243
- Vinh Tuong Town Center, Vinh Phuc – 0377 967 797 & 0975 273 243
- Crossroads of Lam Market, Tam Hong, Yen Lac, Vinh Phuc – 0975 273 243
- Camp Cup, Ba Hien, Binh Xuyen, Vinh Phuc – 0975 273 243