Lamisil topical antifungal cream
Lamisil Cream Terbinafine is a topical antifungal cream that contains the main ingredient Terbinafine. Terbinafine is an antifungal cream that works by altering the ability of fungi to produce chemicals that weaken cell membranes. Terbinafine then interferes with ergosterol biosynthesis leading to ergosterol deficiency as well as increasing intracellular squalene concentrations, thereby causing fungal death.
- Treatment of fungal skin infections caused by dermatophytes such as Trichophyton, Microsporum canis and Epidermophyton floccosum, such as tinea pedis, mycosis of wet skin, and ringworm.
- Treatment of fungal infections of the feet.
- Treatment of yeast infections of the skin, mainly caused by Candida.
- Treatment of tinea versicolor caused by Pityrosporum orbiculare.
- Adults and children 12 years and older: Apply cream 1 or 2 times depending on indications.
- Tinea capitis: 1 time/day for 1 week.
- Tinea capitis: 2 times a day for 2 weeks.
- Fungal diseases of wet skin and fungal diseases of circular lesions: 1 time / day for 1 week.
- Skin candidiasis: 1 or 2 times a day for 1-2 weeks.
- Ringworm: 1 or 2 times a day for 2 weeks.
- Local symptoms such as itching, skin peeling, pain at the application site, irritation at the application site, pigmentation disorders, burning sensation in the skin, erythema, scabs, etc. may occur at the application site. cream.
- Common: Skin peeling, itching.
- Uncommon: Skin lesions, scabs, skin disorders, pigmentation disorders, erythema, burning sensation in the skin; pain, pain at the site of application of the cream, irritation at the site of application of the cream.
- Rare: Eye irritation, dry skin, contact dermatitis, eczema, exacerbation.
Reference price: 51.000 VND / 5g tube.
Sale link: https://www.nhathuocankhang.com/thuoc/lamisil-cream-10mg?id=131346
Dipolac Skin Fungus Cream
Dipolac G is a topical antifungal cream It is a combination of antibiotic, anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal ingredients to inhibit the fungus that leads to the disease, reduce inflammation, itching as well as prevent skin superinfection. Dipolac G topical antifungal cream contains main ingredients such as Clotrimazol, Gentamicin, Betamethason.
- Treatment of inflammatory skin lesions caused by allergies, primary bacterial or fungal infections with or without superinfection: Primary or secondary skin infections caused by organisms sensitive to Gentamicin. Fungal skin diseases caused by strains of fungi susceptible to Clotrimazole.
- Treatment of fungus between hands and feet. Onychomycosis, periungitis caused by Candida albicans. Vulvaritis caused by Candida albicans. Psoriasis, contact dermatitis, neurodermatitis, eczema with or without superinfection, seborrheic dermatitis, solar dermatitis, anogenital pruritus. Skin redness in armpits, groin, buttocks, between hands and feet. Inflammation of the skin caused by insect bites, lice bites.
- Apply a thin layer to the affected area, 2-3 times a day until completely healed.
- Discontinue use if symptoms of hypersensitivity to the drug or itching occur.
- Local: burning sensation, itching, skin irritation, dry skin, skin atrophy, allergic dermatitis, hypopigmentation, hirsutism.
- Body as a whole: hyperadrenocorticism.
Reference price: 23.000 VND / 15g tube.
Link for sale: https://www.nhathuocankhang.com/thuoc/kem-boi-da-dipolac-g?id=152707
Calcrem 1% topical antifungal cream
Calcrem 1% topical antifungal cream Used to treat tinea pedis (feet water), tinea pedis and tinea versicolor (strabismus), Candida and tinea versicolor, all types of skin fungal infections caused by yeasts, dermatophytes, bacteria and viruses. filamentous fungi and other fungi.
- Topical treatment of tinea pedis, tinea pedis and tinea versicolor (strabismus) caused by T.rubrum, T.mentagophytes, E.floccosum and M.canis, Candida albicans and tinea versicolor caused by M.furfur.
- All types of fungal skin infections caused by yeasts, dermatophytes, filaments and other fungi, including peritonitis, skin rashes, fungal diaper rash and balanitis.
- After rinsing, apply the cream and gently rub the affected area to the surrounding area.
- Use 2 time/day.
Side effects: Rash, stinging sensation, blistering, peeling, skin edema, pruritus, urticaria, burning, general skin irritation.
Reference price: 19.000 VND / 15g tube.
Link to sell: https://www.nhathuocankhang.com/thuoc/calcrem-15g?id=130957
Nizoral Cream It is an anti-inflammatory and anti-itch cream. Nizoral Cream is used to treat fungal infections of the skin such as fungal infections of the body (strabismus, ringworm), fungal infections of the groin, fungal infections of the hands and feet, treatment of candida skin infections and tinea versicolor. Nizoral Cream It is an anti-inflammatory and anti-itch cream. This cream is comparable to hydrocortisone 1%. Nizoral Cream usually acts very quickly on the symptoms of itching. This is a common symptom in ringworm and yeast infections, as well as in skin diseases associated with the presence of the fungus Pityrosporum. The itching subsides before the first signs of healing are seen.
- Treatment of fungal infections of the skin such as fungal infections in the body (strabismus, ringworm), fungal infections in the groin, fungal infections in the hands and feet.
- Treatment of skin candidiasis and tinea versicolor.
- Nizoral cream is also indicated in the treatment of seborrheic dermatitis
- Apply the cream once a day to the infected areas. The patients had fungal infections of the trunk, fungal infections of the groin, fungal infections of the hands and feet, candidiasis of the skin, and tinea versicolor. Apply once or twice daily in patients with seborrheic dermatitis. Depending on the severity of the lesion to massage the cream accordingly. The diagnosis should be revisited if no clinical improvement is observed after four weeks of treatment. General hygiene measures should be monitored, to check for sources of contamination or reinfection.
- For toenails: You should apply cream on the affected areas twice a day, within 2 week.
- For more severe or widespread cases: you should continue treatment until several days after all symptoms have disappeared to prevent recurrence.
- For other infections: Apply the cream to the affected areas 1 to 2 times a day, depending on the severity of the infection.
- Nizoral Cream Although safe, there have been some cases of patients with side effects such as burning and irritation in the skin after applying the cream. So the patient still needs to be careful.
- In addition, this drug should not be applied to the eyes and is contraindicated in cases where the patient is hypersensitive to the ingredients of the product.
Reference price: 34.000 VND / 10g tube.
Purchase link: https://www.pharmacity.vn/san-pham/kem-tri-nam-ngoai-da-lang-ben-nizoral-cream-10g/
Ladza cream – Clotrimazol 1% – Skin cream, specifically for the treatment of fungal skin diseases
Clotrimazole is a broad-spectrum antifungal cream used to treat skin diseases caused by infection with various pathogenic fungi and is also effective on Trichomonas, Staphylococus and Becteroides. Clotrimazol has no effect on Lactobacilli. Clotrimazol binds to phospholipids in fungal cell membranes, alters membrane permeability, causes loss of essential intracellular substances leading to fungal cell destruction.
- Topical treatment of fungal skin diseases such as ringworm, ringworm, ringworm, interstitial fungus.
- Special treatment for black, cysts caused by Malasseszia Furfur, inflammation of the nail and around the nail …
- Wash, dry the affected skin and then rub a thin layer of cream, gently rub and evenly for the cream to absorb completely.
- Apply 2-3 times a day in the morning, afternoon and evening.
- The average duration of treatment is 1 to 4 weeks.
Side effects: There may be local reactions such as dry skin, itching after application but usually disappear with continued application.
Reference price: 60.000 VND / 15g tube.
Link for sale: https://nhathuocthanhbinh.net/san-pham/ladza-cream-clotrimazol-1-kem-boi-da-dac-tri-tai-cho-cac-benh-nam-da/
Leave a Reply