Steamed chicken with salt
Steamed salted chicken is the least fat dish because it doesn’t have too much fat. Moreover, it also retains the familiar taste of the dish. Very suitable for drinking.
- Chicken: 01 chicken, about 1,0 kg – 1,5 kg, (if you can choose our chicken, the better)
- Grain salt: 500g
- Lemongrass: 150g – 200g
- White wine: 30ml
- Lemon: 01 fruit + 01 handful of lemon leaves
- Spices: ginger, chili, pepper, monosodium glutamate, dried onion, seasoning.
- Step 1. Prepare ingredients: Clean chicken. Deodorize chicken by soaking chicken in water mixed with white wine, ginger and a little salt for about 03 to 05 minutes; deodorize chicken so that when processing chicken will be more delicious; The chicken is soaked and deodorized, then take it out to drain and prepare it for steaming with lemongrass salt.
- Step 2. Marinate chicken before steaming, mix seasoning to marinate chicken: 3-4 tablespoons minced lemongrass, 01 minced lemon leaves; finely chopped dried onion, 1 teaspoon seasoning, ½ teaspoon MSG, pepper. After mixing the above spices, we rub them evenly on the chicken and let it sit for 15 to 20 minutes for the chicken to infuse the spices.
- Step 3. Prepare the steamer: salt granules evenly at the bottom of the steamer about 1,0 to 1,5cm, in turn lined lemongrass evenly on the salt layer, sliced lemongrass and sliced ginger only mix well and spread on the lemongrass layer, Place the steaming tray (or replace it with a plate)
- Step 4. Steaming the chicken: place the chicken in the steamer (do not add water), close the lid and start removing, so the stove heats up the steamer; Note that during the steaming process, the boiler must be closed, the stove must be closed until the pot is hot enough, then reduce the fire and maintain the fire at a moderate low level so that the chicken is evenly cooked and absorbed, the steaming time is from 30 minutes to 45 minutes depending on the cooking time. chicks or not.
- Step 5. While waiting for steaming, we make seasoning for steamed chicken with lemongrass salt, can buy available salt and pepper, mix more thinly sliced fresh chili and lemon juice, if there is no salt and pepper available, use fine salt ( iodized salt), 01 fresh chili pepper, 01 spoon of drunken pepper and 01 teaspoon of lemon juice, mix the above spices with salt to dip the steamed chicken with lemongrass salt.
Fried chicken with soy sauce
With a quick and easy way to make, fried chicken with the aroma of soy sauce and attractive colors will make you want to start making it.
- 2 chicken thighs
- 30 ml soy sauce
- 10ml white wine
- 15 ml malt
- 1 pinch salt, pepper
- Step 1: Remove the bones from the chicken thighs. Mix soy sauce, alcohol, and malt together
- Step 2: Marinate chicken with salt and pepper for about 5-10 minutes
- Step 3: Put a lot of oil and put on high heat when the pan is hot, put the chicken in and fry, put the skin side down and fry until the skin is cooked evenly.
- Step 4: When the skin is crispy, fry the meat, when almost cooked, drain out all the oil and pour in the soy sauce mixture
- Step 5: Heat on high heat when the soy sauce is a bit thick, then turn off the stove
Chicken with laksa leaves
Not fried through oil, so the chicken dish with laksa leaves does not cause fatigue, in addition, when eaten, it is also fragrant with laksa leaves, onions, sour and sour taste of lemon and spices that make our chicken dishes not boring.
- 1 chicken
- 1 bunch of laksa leaves
- 1 onion
- 2 lemon
- 1 pinch of salt, sugar, and pepper seasoning
- Step 1: Wash the chicken with salt, then put it in boiled water, then take it out and let it cool
- Step 2: Wash and mince laksa leaves, finely chop onions and marinate with vinegar for about 5 minutes, then take them out
- Step 3: After the chicken is cooled, peel off the meat with your hands, dissolve the mixture of lemon juice, sugar, salt, and pepper
- Step 4: Pour the mixture just made on the chicken with laksa leaves, onions and mix well
Steamed chicken with onions
With sweet and soft steamed chicken, the aroma of onions and ginger, marinated with spices will be an interesting dish in every meal.
- 1 cleaned chicken
- 3 teaspoons wine
- 3 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons green onions
- 1 pinch of ginger, pepper, salt
- Step 1: Wash the salted chicken and marinate it with wine, salt, ginger, and pepper for 20 minutes
- Step 2: Cook chicken in water bath, sprinkle onions around and on chicken, steam for 30 minutes and you’re done
Braised chicken with quail eggs
A familiar dish of Vietnamese people, so it is quite familiar, but not everyone can cook it in the right way, with the following method will help you cook this dish in the right way.
- 450 grams of chicken thighs
- 20 quail eggs
- 20 ml colored water
- 1 little ginger, dried onion
- 1 little soy sauce, fish sauce, sugar, pepper
- Step 1: Wash the chicken with salt and then cut it into small pieces. Dried onion, thinly sliced ginger
- Step 2: Boiled quail eggs, peeled and fried
- Step 3: Put chicken, ginger, egg, dried onion, fish sauce, soy sauce, sugar, pepper in a pot with 1/2 cup of water and then store it.
- Step 4: Store the meat for 30 minutes when the water is slightly glued, then turn off the stove
Chicken with orange sauce
- 200g chicken breast
- 50ml soy sauce
- 200ml orange juice
- 50g corn flour
- 20ml vinegar, cooking oil, roasted sesame…
- Step 1: Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces and mix well with 25ml of soy sauce, 2 tablespoons of orange juice and 25g of cornstarch, mix well, marinate for 20-30 minutes for the chicken to absorb the spices.
- Step 2: Fry the chicken until golden brown on both sides over high heat.
- Step 3: Then add the remaining orange juice, vinegar, soy sauce, cornstarch and cook until the chicken thickens.
Korean sesame fried chicken
With soft, delicious, sweet chicken mixed in a spicy and sour sauce, it brings a delicious feeling to the people who enjoy it. Not only delicious but also very attractive, please refer to cooking for the family, surely everyone will be surprised.
- 300 grams of chicken wings
- 1 chicken egg
- 4 tablespoons tapioca flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons tapioca flour
- 2 teaspoon honey
- 2 teaspoons ketchup
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 3 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoons chili powder
- Step 1: Wash the chicken wings with dilute salt water and cut them in half. Then marinate with salt and pepper for 3-4 hours
- Step 2: Beat the eggs and pour into the chicken wings and mix well with tapioca flour
- Step 3: Put the chicken wings into the pan and fry in oil on high heat, when the chicken wings are golden, take them out on a plate with greaseproof paper.
- Step 4: Mix honey, paprika, vinegar, and ketchup together and cook until thickened.
- Step 5: Pour the chicken wings into the slurry mixture, add the sesame so that the sesame sticks to the chicken and you’re done.
Chicken stewed with Chinese medicine with lotus seeds
On winter days, stew will be the perfect choice for everyone, chicken stew with traditional Chinese medicine is not only delicious but also very nutritious, take care of your family with this stewed chicken every week.
- 1 chicken cooked clean
- 1 little mugwort, lotus seeds, ginger, spices, pepper
- 1 packs of herbal medicine
- Step 1: Clean wormwood with Chinese herbs, finely chopped wormwood, sliced ginger
- Step 2: The chicken is salted, then rinsed and marinated with spices and pepper for about 30 minutes
- Step 3: Then put the chicken in a pot and fill it with water for traditional Chinese medicine, ginger, lotus seeds, and spices, and cook until cooked.
Grilled chicken honey
The sweet taste of honey permeates the crispy grilled chicken layer, creating a very popular honey grilled chicken dish. To make honey grilled chicken, you need to prepare chicken wings, natural honey, spices such as oyster sauce, soy sauce, five spices, garlic, onions, paprika and other seasonings.
- 2 chicken thighs, about 300 grams
- 1/2 teaspoon chili sauce
- 1 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 onion and garlic
- 2 teaspoon raw honey
- 1 teaspoon oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon seasoning seeds
- 1 teaspoons white sugar
- Step 1: First, prepare the chicken wings, briefly soak them in salted water, rinse them with cold water, stab the chicken with a fork or toothpick, and then cut it into bite-sized pieces.
- Step 2: Mix the sauce by mixing the prepared spices, peeled and crushed onions and garlic into a bowl. Next, add chili sauce, oyster sauce, fish sauce, sugar, seasoning seeds, paprika and honey in turn, stirring with chopsticks to dissolve the spices.
- Step 3: Put the chicken in a large bowl and pour all the sauce on it, mix the sauce and chicken thighs with your hands so that the spices are evenly absorbed, then cover the bowl and marinate for 1 to XNUMX hours.
- Step 4: When the chicken has marinated for enough time, place the chicken in a baking tray and brush the sauce over the surface of the chicken thighs.
- Step 5: Turn on the oven for 10 minutes, then put the marinated chicken thighs in, bake at 200 degrees Celsius for about 30 minutes. Note that every 10 minutes, brush the chicken thighs with a layer of sauce to make the grilled chicken less dry and soft, after 30 minutes of baking, spread the chicken thighs with another layer of sauce and bake for about 15 minutes. XNUMX minutes is fine.
Braised chicken with mushrooms
- 300g chicken
- 30g dried shiitake mushrooms
- 1 carrot
- 1 horny chili
- 15ml light soy sauce
- 5ml thick soy sauce
- 5ml cooking wine
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 3g ginger
- Step 1: Wash chicken and cut into bite-sized pieces. Peeled carrots cut into bite-sized pieces, sliced horn peppers, soft soaked mushrooms and washed, sliced ginger, peeled garlic.
- Step 2: Heat a little cooking oil in a pan, add ginger and garlic and sauté until fragrant. Add chicken to the island for hunting chicken, then add light soy sauce, thick soy sauce, cooking wine to the island until the chicken turns brown.
- Step 3: Add the amount of water to cover the chicken’s face. Add mushrooms and carrots and bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Step 4: Boil until the water dries up, add chili and a little salt to the island.
Braised chicken with mushrooms It is a dish that uses familiar ingredients in cooking but still brings a delicious and rich dish. Chicken cooked in this way is both soft and sweet and has a delicious mushroom flavor, especially when eaten with steamed rice
Honey fried chicken wings
- 500g chicken wings
- 3 tablespoon raw honey
- Soy sauce, white sesame, spices (pepper, garlic…)
- Step 1: Wash chicken wings with salt and drain. Sesame clean roasted golden. Put 3 tablespoons of honey in a bowl with 2 tablespoons of soy sauce and stir well.
- Step 2: Marinate chicken wings with salt, pepper, soy sauce, crushed garlic for about 30 minutes for the chicken to absorb (if possible, it should be kept in the refrigerator for 2 hours, the seasoning will infuse more evenly).
- Step 3: Put oil in the pan, fry the chicken wings until golden brown and then put them on a plate. Then pour off the excess oil in the pan, leave about 1 tablespoon, then pour the honey sauce in step 1 to boil. Continue to add the fried chicken wings, keep the heat low so that the chicken infuses the spices.
Deep fried chicken
With fried chicken, crispy on the outside, soft on the inside, seasoned with spices, it will be very delicious and interesting.
- 1 egg
- 300 chicken breasts
- 1 bowl of fried dough
- 1 bowl of cornmeal
- 1 pinch of salt, seasoning, pepper
- Step 1: Wash chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces and then marinate the meat with salt, pepper, and seasoning for 1 hour
- Step 2: Beat the eggs and dip each chicken piece in turn into cornmeal with a thin layer, then dip into the egg and finally the breadcrumbs.
- Step 3: North the oil pan so that the oil covers enough pieces of meat, when the oil is hot, put the meat in and fry for about 5-6 minutes
- Step 4: Then remove the meat to a plate lined with absorbent paper
- 1 chicken about 1kg 2
- Broth: 2 tablespoons of soup
- Red concoction: 3 tablets
- Honey: 3 tablespoons
- Oyster oil: 2 tablespoons
- Cooking wine: 40mL
- Minced onion, ginger
- Step 1: After buying the chicken, wash and remove the bones in the chicken so that the meat will cook faster and the processing is also faster and simpler.
- Step 2: Next, puree the chao and mix it with oyster sauce, honey and wine to make a marinade. This is a very important step and is a determining factor in whether grilled chicken is delicious or not.
- Step 3: The next step is to pour the sauce just prepared above into the chicken.
- Step 4: Get a string to tie the chicken or you can use foil to wrap the chicken.
- Step 5: Put the chicken in a large food-grade plastic bag, then under the remaining sauce with ginger and onion, put the chicken in the refrigerator, overnight. If you don’t have time, you can put the chicken in the refrigerator. about 1 hour.
- Step 6: Prepare tray and oven, line with foil.
- Step 7: Then put the chicken into the oven at 200 degrees Celsius for 40 minutes…. If there is a charcoal grill, it will taste better.
- Step 8: When the chicken is cooked, take it out and cut it into pieces… with pickled cucumbers, the rice is delicious
Braised chicken with bamboo shoots
With a rich stew of chicken with bamboo shoots, subtle flavors of scallions, onions, garlic and even pepper, spices will make your meal more attractive.
- 600 grams chicken breast or chicken thighs
- 150 grams of fresh bamboo shoots
- 1 little cashew oil, fish sauce, salt, chili, seasoning, pepper
- Scallions, scallions, minced garlic
- Step 1: Wash the chicken with salt water and drain, then cut into bite-sized pieces
- Step 2: Marinate the chicken with cilantro, fish sauce, seal seeds, and pepper for 1 hour
- Step 3: Cut bamboo shoots into 1,5 – 2 cm pieces and boil with water for about 7-10 minutes, then rinse with water and put in a basket.
- Step 4: When the cashew oil is heated, fry the garlic, then add the chicken and fry until golden brown on both sides
- Step 5: Next, add the bamboo shoots, add a little cold water, fish sauce, salt, seasoning seeds, paprika and cook on low heat until cooked.
- Step 6: Finally, we sprinkle onions on it.
Steamed chicken feet with onions
As a familiar dish in Vietnamese cuisine, not only is it simple and quick to make, but steamed onion chicken feet is also attractive because of its inherent sweetness and natural flavor.
- 18 chicken legs
- 1 lemon
- 1 little green onion, white wine, seasoning, salt
- Step 1: Wash chicken feet and soak for 5 minutes in a mixture of water with a few slices of lemon
- Step 2: Onions cut into 5-6 cm
- Step 3: Boil chicken feet with water for 10 minutes, then drain the water and add a little cooking oil, seasoning seeds, scallions and 1 teaspoon of steamed wine for 1 minutes to finish.
Young chicken and eggs with garlic
- 250g young eggs
- 400g chicken intestines
- 3 minced garlic, 2 minced purple onion, 1 sliced onion, 1 tablespoon butter, spices…
- Step 1: Clean and deodorize chicken intestines marinated with 1 teaspoon of shallot, 1 teaspoon of minced garlic, 1 teaspoon of delicious fish sauce, ½ teaspoon of seasoning seeds, ½ teaspoon of sugar, 1 teaspoon of chili sauce, leave for 30 minutes to infuse the spices.
- Step 2: Boil eggs for about 3 minutes and then take them out.
- Step 3: Put oil in a pan to fry fragrant with garlic and then add marinated chicken intestines and stir-fry with cashew oil. Then add the eggs and then add a little broth, lower the heat, season to taste, add the onion and areca nut to the island, all cooked until it’s done.
Fried chicken wing sauce
Fried chicken wings with fish sauce are becoming more and more popular and can be easily found in sidewalk shops, popular restaurants to luxury restaurants. Fried chicken wings with fish sauce is a delicious dish from chicken that is easy to make, the way to prepare is extremely simple and quick. You just need to prepare delicious chicken wings, spices like fish sauce, sugar and garlic.
- 2 chicken wings
- 2 spoons of sugar
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- Step 1: After buying chicken wings, wash them with white salt and then rinse with cold water. Let the chicken drain and then cut into easy-to-eat pieces.
- Step 2: Put the chicken wings into deep frying with high heat, until the chicken skin is crispy and turn golden, then take it out and absorb the oil with a paper towel.
- Step 3: Next, fry the garlic in a pan of hot oil, add 1 tablespoon of fish sauce, 1 tablespoon of sugar in turn, bring to a boil until the spice mixture boils again, then drop the chicken wings in.
- Step 4: Fry the chicken wings until the meat is fully absorbed in the fish sauce seasoning and turn bright yellow, then turn off the heat, put the dish on a plate and enjoy.
When enjoying fried chicken wings with fish sauce, you will surely be attracted by the eye-catching yellow color, salty taste, mixed with the characteristic scent of garlic and fish sauce. To make it more delicious, you should serve the dish with young cabbage, lettuce or basil… Especially, this is also a suitable dish to eat with hot rice.
Chicken soup cooked with leaves
Next, is the creative way of processing for chicken lovers.
- 1 chicken
- 300g jasmine leaves
- 1 horn chili, 2 lemongrass roots, 5 coriander leaves, spices
- Step 1: Wash chicken with salt water, then cut into bite-sized pieces. Marinate with ½ teaspoon of pepper, 1 teaspoon of fish sauce, 1 teaspoon of salt for 20-30 minutes for the chicken to absorb. Washed jasmine leaves, minced garlic and lemongrass, sliced chili.
- Step 2: Put oil in a frying pan with garlic and lemongrass, stir-fry the chicken and add 2 liters of water to cook.
- Step 3: When the water is boiling, add the leaves, add paprika, fried garlic and satay, season to taste, finally turn off the stove and add horny chili and coriander leaves to make the dish more attractive. This dish you should eat with vermicelli will be more delicious.
Stir-fried chicken with chili sauce
Although prepared simply, fried chicken with lemongrass and chili is a dish that often appears in family meals. The sweetness of chicken combined with the spicy taste of chili, mixed with the aroma of lemongrass creates an extremely attractive dish.
- Preliminarily cleaned chicken: 800g, depending on the quantity and preferences of family members, you can buy ½ chicken, or 2 thighs, 2 chicken breasts for processing.
- Lemongrass: 100g
- Horny chili: 5
- Dried onion, garlic: 50g
- Coriander: 50g
- Coconut milk: 50ml
- Spices: Five flavors, seasoning, fish sauce, sugar, monosodium glutamate, pepper, cooking oil, chili powder, fresh ginger
- Step 1: Clean chicken, cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Step 2: Marinate chicken with garlic, minced chili, little pepper, fish sauce, sugar, salt, marinated chicken for about 15 minutes to infuse the spices.
- Step 3: Fry 3 tablespoons of cooking oil with 1 teaspoon of onion and garlic, 1 clove of minced lemongrass, sliced chili and 1 teaspoon of five spices to make the dish attractive;
- Step 4: Put the marinated chicken and stir-fry it on medium heat, stir well so that the chicken is cooked evenly
- Step 5: When the chicken is just cooked, add 2 tablespoons of coconut milk and continue to stir gently so that the coconut milk penetrates into the market, creating a greasy and attractive aroma for fried chicken with lemongrass and chili.
- Step 6: The chicken is cooked, the coconut water is just tight, you turn off the stove, put the chicken on a plate, sprinkle on top of ¼ teaspoon pepper and a little cilantro and you have finished the dish.
Stir-fried chicken with lemongrass and chili served with hot rice, with some raw vegetables and cucumbers will give you a more appetizing feeling in the days after Tet, or in the chilly weather.
Beer steamed chicken
Steamed chicken with beer is a familiar drink for the fun. With easy method and ingredients, Beer Steamed Chicken is always done by families.
- 1 young chicken
- 1 bottle of beer
- 2 onion
- 1 loaf of bread
- ½ teaspoon flour
- Cooking oil
- Red onion, cilantro, salt, pepper, monosodium glutamate
- Step 1: Preliminary preparation Clean chicken and cut into 4 cm large pieces.
- Step 2: Marinate chicken with minced garlic, pepper, and MSG for 30 minutes to infuse.
- Step 3: Put the pan on the stove to add cooking oil and fry the chicken until golden, peeled and split into 4 pieces.
- Step 4: Put the chicken in the pot, then make beer with 1 cup of water, cover and cook until the chicken is soft, season with salt, pepper, and MSG to taste.
- Step 5: Mix flour into ½ cup of water, stir well into the chicken pot, add the onions to cook, then smash the chicken seeds into the chicken cooking water to complete.