Everyone knows carrot – tubers are extremely good for human health. People have also processed carrots into a sweeter Tet jam to enjoy during each coming New Year and spring. Carrot is a familiar ingredient, close to Vietnamese meals, bringing many health benefits such as good for eyes, healthy, rosy skin, slowing aging and preventing cancer. Therefore, with carrot jam You have just had an eye-catching and healthy snack to welcome guests during Tet.
- Carrot jam has the effect of tonic blood, stimulating good digestion. Beneficial for people with anemia, growth retardation and diarrhea and dysentery.
- In addition, because carrots contain vitamin A, they have the ability to prevent corneal dryness, night blindness, slow wound healing and enhance the body’s resistance.
Papaya is a popular fruit in the countryside of Vietnam. Papaya can provide the body with essential vitamins such as vitamin A and vitamin C, in 100g papaya contains 74-80 mg vitamin C. Papaya also contains vitamins B1, B2, enzymes that cause enzymes and minerals. such as potassium, calcium, magnesium, iron and zinc. Eating papaya regularly has the effect of tonic blood, helping to restore the liver in people with malaria. Currently, papaya is not only used as a pickle dish, but it can also be used as an ingredient for Tet jam. Have you had this jam in your home jam tray? There are green papayas available in the garden, combine with pineapple, white sugar… to make flexible papaya jam this Tet holiday! Papaya jam Soft, sweet, and very easy to eat.
- Papaya contains a lot of vitamin A, which is a powerful antioxidant.
- Anti-dry eye, skin and laxative.
Kiwi has high nutritional value, and is a good source of fiber, and contains antioxidants, several vitamins and minerals. Research shows that eating kiwi fruit has many health benefits, including a reduced risk of heart disease, reduced constipation, and improved protein digestion. Kiwi is usually eaten fresh and is still made today kiwi jam. This is one of the most popular Tet jams among young people. When it comes to Tet jams, it is impossible not to mention kiwi jam. With a sweet green color, the circled black seeds create a beautiful appeal. The flexible, sweet, and harmonious kiwi jam will definitely be a great dish in your Tet holidays.
- Kiwis are rich in vitamins C and E. 2 medium-sized kiwis can provide about 230% of the recommended daily amount of vitamin C, almost twice as much as oranges.
- Studies also show that vitamin C can strengthen immunity, fight stress and aging.
star fruit blue or yellow. There are two types, sweet and sour. The sweet star fruit tree usually has light green leaves and relatively small fruit size. Meanwhile, star fruit tree has darker leaves, star fruit when ripe is dark yellow. Star fruit is very rich in nutrients, especially fiber and vitamin C. An average size star fruit weighing about 91g contains up to 3g of fiber, 1g of protein and many vitamins and minerals. Despite being packed with nutrients, star fruit contains only 6g of carbs and 28 calories. Star fruit is not only eaten fresh but also processed into jam. Starfruit jam Plasticine is one of the delicious Tet jams that girls often make for Tet. The sour star fruit is squeezed out of water, only the acidity is moderate, the aroma of ginger, sweet and harmonious, is very delicious.
- Star fruit is not only low in calories but also a rich source of vitamin C and B vitamins.
- In addition, star fruit also contains small amounts of important minerals such as magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, iron and zinc.
- Even the pods provide 3g of fiber, which promotes healthy digestion and blocks the absorption of harmful lipoprotein cholesterol in your intestines.
Gac fruit Gac fruit is a red fruit when ripe, with seeds in the intestine, people use the flesh, also known as gac membrane, used to process into spices and dishes such as making Gac sticky rice, making Gac oil… processed into jam still does not lose its nutritional value. Jam Gac fruit Bright red, strangely flexible, and very good for health in recent years, it has been very popular in recent years. You can make your own gac jam at home with the same simple method and save a lot of money.
- Gac has many effects for human health, it is no coincidence that Westerners call Gac a fruit from heaven because Gac has twice as much betacarotene as carrots.
- Gac jam prevents vitamin deficiency, helps to brighten eyes, beautiful skin, increases immunity, Gac helps increase body resistance, anti-oxidant.
Pumpkin jam is kind Vietnamese traditional Tet jam. Pumpkin jam with its sweet, crisp, clear, white flavor is loved by many people and has never been forgotten. Winter melon is too famous for its good use for humans. Making squash jam yourself is also a bit elaborate, takes time, not as simple and quick as coconut jam. However, many families still make it on the days near Tet even though they have to prepare the ingredients 1-2 months before Tet. Pumpkin is a very healthy food. Especially, squash jam is one of the indispensable jams in every family’s Tet holiday.
- Pumpkin jam has a sweet – cool taste that has a diuretic, cooling and refreshing effect.
- Poisoning for users
Cherry tomato jam
In addition to familiar jams such as coconut jam, lotus seed jam or pumpkin jam… Cherry tomatoes can also make extremely delicious jam and the bright red color of this jam will bring luck all year to your family. . Making jam from cherry tomatoes is not only delicious and nutritious, but the color is also very beautiful. Cherry tomato jam Not too sweet and flexible, slightly sour, easy to eat. Tomato jam will be a bit wet, if you want the tomatoes to be more dry, you can put the entire tomato jam made in the oven, dry for about 5-10 minutes at a temperature of 100 degrees Celsius until the sugar layer on the outside of the fruit. the tomato will be fine. Or you can also freeze cherry tomato jam outdoors or in the refrigerator to make the jam drier.
- Tomato is a food that can be used to make an extremely attractive tomato jam for Tet.
- Because of its sweet and delicious taste, tomato jam is very popular during Tet to spring.
Orange peel jam
Orange peel jam has many uses such as strengthening resistance; prevention and treatment of respiratory and intestinal diseases; relieve stress fatigue; Not only that, when choosing to buy ready-made products, most of them contain preservatives, so they can be used for a long time. Or maybe the orange peel is not good enough, the orange peel is damaged, so it is not good for health. Therefore, when making orange peel jam at home, you will overcome the above disadvantages. What’s better than gathering with family for a bite to eat orange peel jam juicy. How to make orange peel jam is not difficult, it stays for a long time, so you can make a lot of orange peel jam and eat it gradually!
- Orange is a fruit that contains a lot of fiber, which is very good for the digestive system, even if you eat a lot of greasy food on New Year’s Day, don’t worry because the fiber in orange jam will help your family reduce cholesterol, reduce constipation, Effective blood sugar control.
- In addition, the pleasant aroma of marmalade will make your whole family snooze all day, the way to make marmalade is also quite simple and quick.
Jam jam (kumquat jam)
After each New Year’s Day, almost every Vietnamese family can “harvest” kumquats from the kumquat trees bought for Tet display. So don’t be afraid to use it to make jam Tet is super delicious, it’s good for your health. However, this type of jam is quite elaborate and should be left whole when making. Jam switch flexible tasty With a beautiful petal shape, sweet and sour taste, it is loved by many people. In addition, octopus is also used to treat cough and expectoration quite well, and at the same time has the effect of treating diseases of the digestive tract, stomach pain … so jam will help family members to moderate. have the opportunity to enjoy delicious jam but also repel the feeling of “boring” after parties every day.
- Jam jam has the effect of stimulating digestion, eating delicious.
- In addition, it also eliminates phlegm, anti-emetic, detoxifies alcohol, cures cough, cures sore throat, cools down extremely well.
People often think Tet jam is very sweet, so eating a lot will make you fat. However, that is not the case, if you choose the right place or can make it yourself, you will have great benefits from jam. Pink jam Made from persimmons – a good fruit for anyone on a diet. Its taste is sweet but does not have many calories to help you curb hunger extremely effectively. Especially, pink jam also becomes a great Tet gift for everyone. Pink jam is made by natural drying method, so the jam is chewy and sweeter, making those who eat it and then be mesmerized by its taste.
- Persimmon is pressed whole, can be dried or rim with sugar.
- Persimmon jam has the effect of curing cough, anti-asthenia, malnutrition, night urination. When eating pink jam, don’t remove the peel.
When I was a child, almost everyone was “infatuated” with this dish peanut jam this bird egg. This is a jam that is loved by everyone, from adults to children. When done, the bird’s egg peanut jam will be pure white with an egg-like shape that looks really nice. On New Year’s Day, on the confectionery tray, ginger jam, banana jam and peanut jam This is a common concept of many people in the northern regions. How to make peanut jam, also known as peanut jam, is very simple. Although the ingredients are relatively cheap, this jam is extremely delicious. In particular, not only during Tet, but this jam can also be used as a snack or a delicious drink.
- Peanuts are nuts with many nutrients, and have a very delicious taste.
- Peanut jam, delicious, sweet, makes anyone who eats it also feels excited and doesn’t want to stop eating forever.
The popular jam that is always in every family’s Tet jam tray is coconut jam. Coconut jam is a type of jam made from copra (coconut), including copra thinly sliced into fibers and white granulated sugar, when you want to decorate it, you can mix it with food coloring. Coconut jam is also considered a coconut product. However, perhaps because it is a bit sweet, many girlfriends nowadays are a bit wary of eating it. However, it still brings countless uses that not everyone knows. Coconut jam preserved for a long time, so you should choose reputable places to avoid using a lot of preservatives. Or you can make your own coconut jam because this is extremely easy to make, both safe and can add a pleasant sweetness.
- Coconut jam has a laxative effect, cures indigestion, and prevents constipation (especially during Tet when you load a lot of protein).
- They also help detoxify, clear heat, treat boils, prevent atherosclerosis.
Tamarind – a fruit with countless vitamins, fiber, organic acids that provide nutrients for the human body. Tamarind has a sour taste and contains few calories, so tamarind jam is processed to suit the taste of many people. Mostly, tamarind jam less sugar, so this is an increasingly popular Tet jam. Tamarind jam after completion is very fragrant and flexible, has a sweet and sour taste and is very satisfying. This will be a favorite snack for the whole family! Sweet and sour tamarind jam with golden brown waves is always attractive to children as well as adults. With these simple steps, you will have a delicious tamarind jam for the whole family during Tet.
- Has a refreshing effect, stimulates digestion, mild laxative.
- Anti-nausea, fatigue, constipation. Therefore, tamarind jam is also chosen by many people during Tet.
Bare lotus jam
Bare lotus jam is a kind of jam that cannot be ignored in Tet holidays. When enjoying, you will surely be surprised with the delicious taste of jam, sweet and sweet wrapped around a layer of delicious sugar. Bare lotus jam is a kind of frugal jam, extremely suitable for traditional New Year’s Day. Bare lotus jam is delicious, sweet, round, and pretty, with a golden color, wrapped around a layer of soaked cane sugar. Put the lotus seeds in your mouth, gently bite the lotus seed that has been released, mixed with the sweetness of sugar to create an unforgettable taste.
- According to Oriental medicine, lotus seeds have a sweet taste, are calculated to be average, and help sedation effectively.
- In particular, some studies show that lotus seeds have a lot of protit, gluxit, vitamins of groups B and C, so they have a great effect in the treatment of headaches, especially migraine.
On the traditional New Year days, the tray with fruits is full, but not so that there is a shortage of delicious Tet jams. Sipping coconut jams, ginger jams, pumpkin jams or carrots… is always an elegant and meaningful habit when entertaining guests during the 3 days of Tet. In particular, the sweet, delicious and strange apple jam is one of the most popular dishes. In the days of Tet to spring, there are many kinds of jam but apple jam It is still one of the most popular Tet jams among young people. Apple jam is an extremely attractive, delicious, aromatic, and flexible dish, but its nutritional value remains unchanged. Help your family have a warm and happy Tet with this jam.
- Apple is one of the top 4 fruits in the world (apple, banana, citrus, grape), rich in nutrition, containing components such as glucid, protid, Ca, P, Fe, Zn, beta-carotene, lots of vitamins and fiber.
- Research shows that apples have the effect of preventing hypertension, arteriosclerosis, and is an ideal food for pregnant women.
- Apples contain a lot of potassium salt, after eating will convert sodium in the blood, as well as excrete the body, thereby helping to reduce blood pressure.
- Apples have the effect of lowering blood cholesterol and reducing arteriosclerosis.
Cherry Contains many antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds. As a result, the effect of cherries helps to slow down the aging process and prevent chronic diseases such as heart disease, cancer, Alzheimer’s disease, diabetes and obesity. Not only that, on Tet holiday, people also make cherry jam. Cherry jam It has a sweet chewy skin but still retains the sour taste of acerola. Beautifully colored cherry jam, fragrant and delicious to spread on bread, make salad dressings… or mix drinks, make cakes and desserts are all perfect. Since cherries are sweet, they make less sugar, so they can be stored in the refrigerator. If you make more sugar, the jam will be sweeter and last longer.
- Cherries have 20 times more vitamin A than blueberries, strawberries help improve eyesight, improve the body’s immune system and beautify the skin smooth, bright white.
- The amount of vitamin C, an antioxidant with anti-inflammatory effects, prevents cancer, protects the heart, supports the treatment of diabetes.
- Abundant amounts of fiber are beneficial for the digestive system.
Ginger jam is a type of jam made from gingerbread, including ginger and covered with a little sugar, slightly spicy and sweet. Ginger jam is lemon yellow, less spicy. Ginger jam is an indispensable jam during the Lunar New Year, when the weather is still cold. Ginger is a top food, the spicy taste of ginger will help warm the body and cure many winter ailments. Ginger jam has two types: dried ginger jam and flexible ginger jam. The main ingredient is made from ginger, so this Tet jam also has a lot of good health effects. Traditional Vietnamese New Year cannot be without dishes ginger jam dry and pungent at the tip of the tongue. On a cold New Year’s day, enjoying the spicy taste that warms the body, ginger jam is indeed a perfect choice.
- Ginger jam is considered a good medicine for digestion. It has the effect of detoxification, anti-vomiting, bloating due to an irregular diet, prevention of respiratory infections.
- In addition, because it is made from ginger, it also has an effective pain reliever, anti-inflammatory, and cold treatment effect.
Pineapple Pineapple is a fruit that is grown a lot in Vietnam, pineapple contains very effective immune system boosters. Pineapple contains vitamin C, prevents disease-causing viruses, stimulates white blood cells, anti-oxidant, protects the body from the bad effects of free radicals. Pineapple is also researched to be very rich in calcium – an extremely beneficial substance that helps restore and strengthen the best bones, not degraded over time. Therefore, pineapple is used as a popular daily dish such as raw, salad or pineapple juice. On New Year’s Day, you can use pineapple under another dish that is pineapple jam. Pineapple jam The sour, sweet and aromatic flavor will surely seduce many diners every New Year’s day, with its characteristic sweet and sour taste, eating a lot without being bored like other jams.
- Pineapple jam, in addition to its characteristic sweet and sour taste and strange taste, also helps to add many vitamins and minerals to the body.
- Support indigestion or obesity.
Banana Banana is a familiar fruit of Vietnamese people, bananas are often used to cook soup or make jam. The most popular and commonly used types of bananas are pepper bananas, porcelain bananas, western bananas… Besides eating fresh ripe bananas, today we also come across this dish. banana jam In the kitchen of every house, especially on Tet holiday, banana jam is used more because of its delicious, supple and less sweet taste. In addition to popular jam dishes such as pumpkin jam, coconut jam, ginger jam, carrot jam…, this Tet, you should bring your family and guests a delicious ripe banana jam, the aroma of banana oil, the taste The sweetness and melt in the mouth will surely satisfy any fastidious guest of your family.
- Ripe bananas have high nutritional value.
- Supplement nutrients to stimulate digestion and effectively prevent constipation.
Sweet potato jam
Sweet potato This is a tuber that is very close to the Vietnamese people. Sweet potatoes contain starch, fiber and vitamins that are good for health. Sweet potatoes are used to make Tet jam to sip with cups of tea to bring a great frugal taste. A piece of golden sweet potato jam, fragrant, sipping with a cup of hot tea will make you feel the sweet and warm taste with your family. So, do not forget to add this delicious dish to your list of early spring foods. Sweet potato jam has a light sweet taste, just eat with a combination of plasticity, fleshy, very delicious and strange mouth. Not only is it delicious, but the health benefits of sweet potatoes are still preserved when processed into an attractive jam.
- Sweet potato jam helps laxatives, stimulates digestion, reduces inflammation, jaundice, fights cancer, menstrual irregularities in women…
- However, you should not eat sweet potato jam with other sweet jams to avoid stomach ulcers.