Car to dock (for children from 2 years old)
Rule: Cars to the right station. Children who go wrong must go out once to play.
How to play:
- The teacher prepares 4 to 5 flags of different colors. Divide the playing field into 4 to 5 places corresponding to the colors of the flag.
- The teacher gives the child a flag or colored paper of the same color as the teacher.
- Children make cars with different colors.
- The teacher said: “The car is about to return to the wharf”, then at this time she gives the signal of any flag color, that colored car will enter the wharf.
- The teacher let the children run freely in the room, while running, the children would turn their arms in front of their chest like driving a car, saying: “Bim, bim, bim…”
- About every 30 seconds, the teacher gives a signal once. When she raised a flag of any color, the car of that color ran to the station. Other cars continued to run, but slowed down. Children who make the mistake of landing must go out once to play.
It’s sunny, it’s raining
Rule: When there is a signal “it’s raining”, each child must hide in a shelter from the rain. Children who cannot find shelter must go out for once.
How to play: The teacher is about to draw circles on the field. So that this ring is 30-40cm from the other to make a shelter from the rain. The number of rounds is less than the number of children playing 3-4 rounds. Children play the role of students going to school, while walking and singing to the rhythm of the teacher. When hearing her signal saying: “It’s raining”, each child has to find a shelter from the rain to hide from getting wet (meaning run in a circle). Children who run slowly and can’t find a place to hide will get wet and have to run outside once to play. The game continued, the teacher ordered “it’s sunny”, the children went away from the circle. The signal “it’s raining” is shouted again, the child must find a way to shelter from the rain.
Fox and Rabbit
Rule: Rabbits must hide in their own burrows. The rabbit that runs slowly will be caught by the fox and if he enters the wrong hole, he has to go out once to play.
How to play: The teacher chooses one child to be a fox sitting in the corner of the classroom, the rest of the children make rabbits and rabbit cages, for every rabbit child, two children make cages. Two children make a barn arranged in a circle. Then, the teacher asks the rabbits to remember their correct cage. The rabbits go looking for food, jump and raise their hands above their heads, waving like rabbit ears, and read the poem:
”On the grass
Find vegetables to eat
There are false accusations
The false accuser
When reading the poem, the fox appeared, the fox pretended to “gm, gm..” chasing the rabbit. When they heard the fox, the rabbits ran back to their cages. The rabbits that the defendant forced to go out for 1 play, then swap roles.
Movement game: Leaves and wind
She introduced the name of the game: She let the children repeat the name of the game. She popularizes the rules of the game and how to play
Rule: When the wind blows, the leaves fly, when the wind stops blowing, the leaves stop. If anyone does it right, she will be praised, if it is wrong, they have to hop on the hopscotch
How to play: She played the role of the wind, the children made the leaves fall on the yard. When the wind blows strongly, all the leaves on the airport quickly follow the wind. When the wind blows lightly, it slows down; when the wind stops, the leaves stop completely. She organizes for children to play, she plays with children. Remind children not to push each other.
Imitate poses (for children from 1,5 years old)
Rule: Children must stand up at the teacher’s signal and say exactly what animal their standing represents.
How to play:
- Before playing, the teacher suggested to the children to recall some pictures. For example, how does the cat lie? How is the chicken pecking rice?
- Children have to think for themselves which child they will do so that when the teacher gives the order to pose, all children will pose according to the images they have chosen. Then, the teacher will ask the child what the standing pose represents and the child must answer correctly. To make the game more fun, the teacher let the children run freely in the room to the rhythm of clapping. When the child runs, the teacher lets the child stop and pose.
Rule: Children must start and stop according to her instructions. Children who do not perform correctly must go out without playing 1 round.
How to play:
- The teacher draws two parallel lines or uses a row of bricks as a line.
- She let the children line up in a vertical line, put their hands on each other’s shoulders to make the train go in 2 parallel lines (or you can follow the bricks lining the floor).
- When the teacher raised the green flag, the children moved to form a train, shouting: “Xo, Xo”.
- When the teacher said: “The train went uphill”, everyone had to walk on their heels and shout: “tu tu”
- When the teacher said: “The train went downhill”, everyone had to go with their toes and mouths saying: “tu tu”.
- To make the game more fun, the teacher should change the command frequently.
- When the child is walking on heels (train uphill), do not immediately give the command “train downhill”.
- If the speed of the command is too slow, the game will lose fun, if the speed of the command is too fast, the ranks will be confused. Therefore, the speed at which the command is fast and slow is at the teacher’s control.
- Children play well, she invites a child to be the game administrator.
Secret box game
Using the secret box game to reinforce knowledge for poetry lessons is also applied by many preschool teachers. To make it very simple, the teacher needs to put questions related to the poem’s content in a box. Then have the child check the box by number order and answer.
Game who is quick
The teacher gives an illustration of the poem, when reading a verse, the child picks up the illustration corresponding to that verse, whoever gets it right and many people will win, or can play the opposite, you give picture out, children read the corresponding verse.
Puzzle game according to the content of the poem
How to play: Divide children into 3 to 4 groups, each group has a board and separate pictures. After hearing the command or starting a song, the groups choose the pictures that match the order of the poem’s content and match them in order. At the end of the piece, she checked the group’s results.
Or if there are any pictures in the poem, she glues the pictures to the corners, then lets the children go and read the poem to which picture they will read the poem… She puts them in order for children to easily recognize.
Movement game: Move in rows
Help your child develop walking skills with this indoor activity.
- Color ribbon
How to play:
- Use tape to stick the ribbon on the floor in a straight line and then turn it at a 90° angle, creating multiple perpendicular and parallel lines.
- Baby needs to walk along the ribbon, back foot to front heel.
- The game will be better when playing with many children because you can let the children join the train and follow each other.
Development skills: balance the body while walking.
Play Three Stars Lost Edition
The teacher puts the picture in the box, a representative comes up to take a look at the picture, then turns to her teammates, describes the verse or verse so that the teammates understand and read each verse.
The teacher can divide into many teams, let the children compete, the winning team will praise….
Chamomile (for children from 3 years old)
Game Features: Practice agility, reflexes for children, does not require a playground.
How to play: Have one child stand with their hand outstretched, and the other children put their index finger in the palm of that hand and quickly read:
“Chi chi chi chi lewd
The fire blower
Three kings and five emperors
Accept crickets to find
Ù ah hum.”
At the word “bang”, the children held their hands together, and everyone tried to pull their hands out really hard, the children who couldn’t pull out in time to be caught would spread out and read the rhyme for other friends to play.
Who is faster?
- Obstacles (wooden blocks, cymbals, sandbags…)
- Deep Buddha
- Fitness ring
How to play:
- She divides the children into groups (each group has a maximum of 5 children).
- She had the children line up behind the starting line. At her command, the child at the top will squat and zigzag through the obstacles, to the step up platform and deep down. Then the children run to the tunnel, crawl through the tunnel, run to the ladder, climb up and down the ladder, run around and run back to the end of the line.
- The first child ran to the deep podium, the latter began to squat and zigzag through the obstacles, not waiting for her signal.
- Children play continuously for about 15 minutes, without limiting the number of times children play.
Notice: The teacher is always present near the ladder to help and ensure the safety of the children.
Serial Poetry Reading Game
How to play: She gave the class a poem she had learned, and she raised her hand to the group that continued to read the next sentence.
This game will help children quickly memorize and remember the poems they have learned for a long time. In addition, it also creates a joyful atmosphere, helping students to be excited for the next lessons.
Organized like a game show
Both attractive and new, the teacher will act as the MC to host the program, introduce the teams, and introduce the competitions. However, the teacher still retains the ribs of a poem and doing it differently will create a good effect, helping the child to be more interested.
Acting according to the content of the poem
Depending on the poem and the characters in the poem, the teacher lets the children act out the play according to the content of the poem. For example, a poem about a grandmother allows children to play the role of grandmother and read poetry, a poem about an army uncle allows the child to act as a soldier, a poem about a doctor allows children to act as a doctor, etc.
Ball passing game
On the ball, there are pictures related to verses, verses … and let the children listen to music, until the music stops, whoever holds a ball, reads the verse or poem with pictures on that ball.
Fruit picking (for children from 1,5 years old)
- Chalk to draw shapes.
- Fruit basket.
- The mushrooms or the ki.
- The pot has 10 fruits.
How to play:
- The teacher divides the children into groups (each group has a maximum of 3-4 children).
- She had the children line up behind the starting line. When listening to her signal, the child will make the bear crawl across the narrow road, when crawling through the narrow path, the child will bounce continuously through the circles. Continuing, the children zigzag through the obstacles to the fruit tree, run back to put it in the fruit basket, back to the end of the line to wait for the next turn.
- When the first child crawls all the way through the narrow path and starts to turn, the latter will start crawling.
- Children must continuously move along the chain and must not stop until they have picked all the fruits.
- Children play continuously for a period of 10-15 minutes, regardless of the number of times children play.
Leave a Reply