Relay running game
- The yard is flat and spacious.
- Draw 2 parallel level lines 8-10 m apart, about 3-4 m long.
- The number of clubs is equal to the number of rows on one side of the level line (1, 2, 3 strokes).
How to play:
- Divide children into small groups, line up in a vertical line on either side of the starting line (2, 2 or 3 rows). Each child surrendering to the left holds a small stick.
- At her command, the children holding sticks in the left row quickly ran to give the sticks to the children who surrendered on the right, then ran to the end of the line on the right. The children who receive the sticks quickly run to give you the number 2 of the left row and run to the end of that row.
- The game continues like this until the end.
- Whichever team first, the line is neat, that team wins.
- Let children play for about 10-15 minutes, no limit to the number of times children play.
Game: Roll the ball in a zigzag line
How to play: Divide the children into 2 teams to stand in front of the starting line, the first child to roll the ball in a zigzag way to the finish line, then hug the ball and run back to give it to you to the top of the line to the end of the standing line, you surrender and continue as above.
Game in the dark and in the morning
Rule: “It’s dark” and “it’s morning” is the instructor’s command to let the child sleep or wake up. Everyone close their eyes, sit down and tilt their heads to one side to make a sleeping gesture.
How to play: Have children pretend to be chicks walking around the playground to find food. Two young hands are raised to the side, tilting to one side and then to the other, waving and calling “chip, chip”. When listening to the teacher’s instructions to command “it’s dark”, children must squat down on the ground, tilt their heads to put their hands on their cheeks and close their eyes to sleep. Let the child close his or her eyes for about 2 seconds. Then she gave the command “it’s morning”, the children cupped their hands to their mouths and imitated the rooster crowing: ‘Ò ó oo ….’
The game continues: Let the children pretend to be kittens walking around the playground, with their hands on their hips, legs bent, while walking, tilting their heads to one side and then leaning to the other side, crying “meow, meow” while walking. When listening to her command that it is dark, children must squat on the ground, tilt their heads, put their hands on their cheeks and close their eyes to sleep. Let the child close his or her eyes for about 2 seconds.
Then she gave the command “it’s morning”, the child cupped his hands to his mouth and imitated the sound of a kitten meowing: ”meow, meow,…meow…”
The instructor composes more movements of other animals for children to imitate. With the movements of stretching, raising hands, standing up, sitting down will help children move well and feel happy when imitating the walking patterns and sounds of familiar animals.
Cat and mouse game
Rule: Rats run, cats chase. If the dog runs two laps and the cat has not caught it, the cat loses.
How to play: The teacher instructs the children to form a large circle and raise their hands high to make a cave. Choose two friends, one is the cat, the other is the mouse. Initially, let the cat and mouse stand about 2m apart. When hearing the “chase and catch” signal, the rat runs through the crevices to hide from the cat. Cats must quickly chase and touch the mouse to catch.
Ball kicking game
How to play: Play kicking the ball based on the game of stealing cocks. The teacher tied each child 2 balls to their feet. Divide into groups with boundaries divided into flocks of chickens, divide her as a referee. When there is a signal and the music is on, the chickens dance and flap their wings and hop around to find your ball. The last person left with the ball wins. Or if you run out of music, whoever has the ball, wins.
Game Rabbit Find the Cage
How to play: For each pair of fists to make a cage, some children make rabbits (the number of rabbits is more than the number of cages). The rabbits are looking for food. When there is a play command, all rabbits must find the cage to run in. If the rabbit can’t find the cage, the “rabbit” is punished.
- Exercise children’s memory.
- Forming children’s ability to coordinate group activities
Rule: Have to whisper to the friend next to you
How to play: Have the children stand in a circle (maybe 2-3 groups) to compete to see which group transmits the message quickly and correctly. She called up one child in each group and whispered the same sentence to each child. Example: “Today is the first day of school”. Or a sentence with content to remember. The children go to their group and whisper to the friend standing next to them and so on until the last friend. The child will eventually say it out loud for her and her classmates to hear. The group that transmits the correct message the fastest is the winner.
Take a long rope or cord and tie a knot at each end. Right in the middle of the rope, you tie a ribbon. Divide the child into two teams with equal numbers of people, even in body size and give each team one end of the rope, the ribbon tied on the rope will be located at the end of the rope. right at the boundary line.
When the referee shouts “Drag!”, the war will begin. The two teams will use their collective strength to pull the rope towards themselves. When the ribbon deviates in any direction from the boundary line that the other team is unable to pull back, that team will win.
Game: Pass the ball with 2 feet
How to play: Have the children line up in 3 vertical rows. One child is 0,5 – 0,6 m away from the other. When the signal starts, the child first grabs the ball with his legs and lies down, folding his legs in front, passing the ball over his head to his friend behind. The people behind use their feet to hold the ball and pass it to the end. The last child took the ball with both hands and ran to the front of the line. The team that finishes first is the winner.
Play the game “catch the goat blindfolded”
How to play #1:
After playing the game “Black and White” to eliminate 2 people. Those two people will play rock-paper-scissors, the loser will blindfold to find the goat, the winner will be the goat. The rest stand in a circle. The goat-maker must always say “be, beep” and avoid the blindfolded person trying to catch the goat. Goat makers are not allowed to run outside the circle, if they break the law, they will be blindfolded. When the blindfolded person catches the goat, change someone else.
How to play #2:
After playing the game “Black-handed” and “Science-paper-scissors”, the loser will have to be blindfolded and go to find the goat, others make the goats run around. The goat makers must always say “beep, be” or make fun of the person being made a goat, always avoid the blindfolded person trying to catch the goat. Whenever the blindfolded person touches a goat, that person is blindfolded.
After blindfolded with handkerchiefs, people would run around the blindfolded person by slapping the blindfolded person on the shoulder or stroking the cheek, and then run away when the blindfolder snaps at them. When the blindfolded person captures someone, they must guess and say the person’s name. If it is correct, the person caught is blindfolded, if it is wrong, the game continues as before. The arrested person can trick the blindfolded person by kneeling down pretending to be a dwarf or standing on tiptoe, in order to prevent the blindfolded person from seeing him.
Ball passing game
Rule: Whoever drops the ball must go out for once.
How to play: Instructor prepares 2 to 3 balls. Have the children stand in a circle (if the class is large, it can be divided into several circles). One in 10 children holds the ball. When the teacher shouts “start”, the first person holding the ball will pass the ball to the next friend, in turn clockwise. Passing and singing to the beat:
And the ball can fly
And the ball knows how to run
See who is talented, who is smart
When children have mastered the game can be divided into two or three groups and compete with each other, the group with the fewest friends dropping the ball will win.
(100 Games MG _ Young Publishing House)
Centipede Racing Game
How to play: Have the children line up in 2 vertical rows, you in front put your left hand behind your left leg behind you, behind you put your right hand on your shoulder in front, and at the same time bring your left hand behind your leg. Again, you behind you bend your left leg up so that you stand in front of the entrance, and so on until the end of the line. When there is a race signal, both teams jump to the finish line, the team that moves quickly to the finish line first wins.
Game: Dragon Snake to the Cloud
1 child plays the role of “boss” and sits in one place.
– The rest of the children followed each other in a long line, circling around the yard, reading as they walked: ‘Dragon snakes up in the clouds.
There is a swaying tree
There is a review house
Is there a boss at home?”
– When reading the sentence “Is there a boss at home?” Children who stop in front of the “boss” can answer “yes or no”. If the “boss” answers “no” the child will move on, reading the above sentences while walking. If the “boss” answers “yes” the whole group answers the “boss” questions. Boss: Can I have the first part?
The whole group: The same bones
Boss: May I have the middle part?
Whole group: Nothing good
Boss: May I have the tail?
Whole group: Feel free to chase.
– After the sentence “Let’s chase”, the “boss” runs to catch the “tail” (the last one) and the whole group will run away, the leader of the group spreads his arms to protect the group from being caught. . If the child is the “boss” and catches the “tail”, then the child will change roles and play again from the beginning.
Requirements: Let children play continuously for 10-15 minutes, without limiting the number of times children play.
- Contributing to education:
- Skill in running, avoiding, chasing, stopping, and turning logically.
- Speed and dexterity.
- Team spirit, courage, respect for game discipline.
How to play:
- Unlimited players, at least 7-9 people. (nominate 1 person to be the team leader)
- Choose a large, airy and flat playground. In the middle of the yard, draw a circle from 1-20cm wide; in the middle put branches, leaves, pieces of cloth, towels… to make objects for robbery (flag). At each end of the field draw a horizontal line as a landmark, from 25 to 1m from the circle.
- Players on each team stand in a horizontal row in front of the marker line (two rows are facing each other).
- Each team scores from 1 to the end. Each person must remember his or her number carefully.
- The leader of the game (the operator) stands in the middle of the playing field, there is a flag outside the circle and does not affect the two sides running up or running back, calling a certain number in turn.
For example: When the game manager calls a number, the number on both teams will run up to grab the flag. Whoever steals the flag, runs to his side, the other friend has to chase and try to hit that friend. If you can hit the person holding the flag, you win. The leader of the game called 2 other friends of the same number to play. Keep going until the end. Finally add up the points, whichever side has more points is the absolute winner.
- You can only run up to steal the flag when you dial the correct number.
- If you run the wrong number, one point will be deducted.
- Only lightly hit the hand, shoulder, or friend of the opposing side holding the flag.
- When the flag bearer runs back across the finish line, he is not allowed to beat again.
Ball smash game
Purpose: Train them to develop resilience and a quick and active manner.
Preparation: The children participate in the game divided into several teams, the number of people in each team is equal. Teams stand in a line on the school field. Each team appoints one person to stand 5-10m away from his team, facing his teammates, holding a stick with a ball tied (scarve), the appropriate height for each age so that when jumping on his hand, he can touch it. be on the ball or towel.
How to play: At the command of the controller, the children at the front of each team quickly run towards you holding a stick with a ball tied (towel), jumping up so that their hands can touch the ball (towel). Then run around that friend and return to your place, high-five the next person, who continues to run up and do the same as she just did. The game continues like this until the team that finishes first wins.
- When jumping, try to touch the ball (towel). If he can’t touch it, he has to do it until he touches the ball (towel) before he can run back to his place.
- The child holding the club with the ball (towel) must remain at a certain height (do not lower or raise it too high).
- Must be self-disciplined, follow the conventions of the game
Game: Throw the ball into the basket
How to play: Divide children into 2 teams of equal numbers. The surrendered children of the two teams run up to hold the ball and throw it into the basket, then pick up the ball and bring it back to a friend standing behind them and to the end of the line, and you hold the ball and continue to throw. So, one by one, the children throw up until their team runs out. The team that throws the most balls into the basket wins.