Steamed salted egg chicken roll
You will be completely surprised by the unique delicious taste of this salted egg chicken druTaxick, with the salty taste of salted egg and the sweetness of chicken creating a new flavor of this dish. Have you ever tried salted egg chicken roll? Let’s start following the recipe below to change the taste for the family’s weekend meal more delicious!
- 1/2 chicken (both thigh and breast)
- 4 salted eggs
- 1 small piece of ginger
- Onions, tomatoes, carrots for garnish
- Seasoning: Pepper, seasoning powder, soy sauce, chicken powder, cooking wine
- Preservative paper for wrapping chicken
How to make steamed salted egg chicken roll:
- Boneless chicken, remember to keep the skin intact to roll.
- Marinate chicken with minced ginger, soy sauce, cooking wine, chicken powder, pepper, and salt to taste.
- Spread the chicken out on a cutting board, add the salted egg whites, squeeze the yolks to lengthen a bit, and place 4 egg yolks along the side of the chicken.
- Roll up, wrap tightly with protective paper, and cook until cooked.
Steamed Salmon with Soy Sauce
To refresh for family meals, you can refer to steamed fish with soy sauce. Salmon is one of the very healthy dishes, its meat has high nutritional value, contains many vitamins and minerals that are good for the body. With just a few simple ways to prepare, you have an instant nutritious dish for your family.
- Salmon: 1 fish about 0,8 – 1kg
- Ginger: 1 small branch
- Shiitake mushrooms: 10 pieces
- Garlic, scallions
- Seasoning: salt, soy sauce, seasoning, sugar, pepper
How to make steamed fish with soy sauce:
- Preliminary preparation of ingredients: soaked shiitake mushrooms, washed, sliced; ginger washed, just show; scallion and dill are washed, cut into pieces; garlic peeled, chopped
- Preliminary preparation and marinating of the halibut: Clean the salmon, leave it whole, then use a sharp knife on the fish to absorb the spices, then add about 2 teaspoons of seasoning, 1 teaspoon of salt, and a little pepper to marinate for about 30 minutes. let infuse
- Steam the lentils with soy sauce: use the sliced ginger and shiitake on a plate, then put the fish on top, then put the remaining sliced ginger and shiitake on top of the fish. Put the fish in the steamer for about 10 minutes to cook the fish. Then, add 2 tablespoons of soy sauce with a little water and sugar, stir to dissolve, then pour over the fish, steam for another 5-7 minutes for the fish to absorb more flavor.
- If you want the fish to have a more characteristic and softer taste, fry the chopped garlic with a little cooking oil and sprinkle it on the surface of the fish. Sprinkle scallions on top to make the dish more beautiful and serve hot.
Green cabbage rolls with steamed scad fish with ginger
The unique combination of mustard greens and ginger makes the dish more flavorful, when eating the sweetness of the fish mixed with the spicy taste of chili sauce and broccoli is wonderful. Steamed scalloped fish is a delicious dish when eating with a cool feeling, very easy to eat. The dish is very simple and easy to make to change the menu for your family, nutritious, full of energy.
- 300g minced fish meat
- 500g green cabbage
- 3-4 branches of scallions, ginger, chili
- Seasoning: pepper, seasoning powder, soy sauce, salt, cooking oil.
How to make steamed cabbage with ginger steamed cauliflower:
- Take the fish meat into a bowl, add the onion head and 1/1 piece of ginger on the top, a little seasoning, pepper in the bowl, mix well. Use a spatula to stir until the fish is chewy. Leave for about 2-15 minutes.
- Mustard greens choose large leaves, not crushed, cut off the stem, then wash.
- Peel the ginger, wash it, and slice it. Scallions remove the roots and bruised leaves, wash and then cut the white head and green leaves separately. The onion head is lightly pounded then chopped. Remove the stalks of chili peppers, wash and chop finely.
- North a pot of water, boiling water add a little salt and 1/2 teaspoon of cooking oil into the pot. Then add scallions and cabbage to blanch, immediately take out and soak in cold water. Salt, cooking oil and cold water immersion help make the cabbage green and shiny, making the dish more attractive.
- Take 1 cabbage leaf and spread it on a cutting board, add about 1 tablespoon of fish paste in the middle of the leaf. Cover the patty with cabbage leaves, then tie the blanched onion leaves on top. Repeat until you run out of ingredients.
- Arrange the cabbage rolls on a plate, sprinkle the remaining ginger on top, put in a steamer for about 8-10 minutes when the fish is cooked. Or you can use food film to cover the plate, put it in the microwave to cook.
Steamed minced beef eggs
Eggs seem to be a familiar food that is used to prepare daily meals in the family. This is a food derived from livestock, so it has a very good nutritional content for health. Scrambled eggs with strange minced beef, with fragrant egg taste, soft and rich beef, eating very well but also nutritious for health. Let’s go to the kitchen and try the delicious minced beef eggs for the whole family.
- 5 chicken egg
- 1,5 ounces minced meat
- 3 cherry tomatoes
- 1 bunch of coriander and seasoning to taste
How to make steamed minced beef eggs:
- Minced beef mixed with seasoning to taste, put 4 eggs in and mix well with finely chopped coriander (leave 1 egg yolk for the next step to coat the surface of the molded egg for golden shine).
- Next, put the mixture in a deep bowl or plate and put it in the steamer for 12 minutes, the egg mixture is cooked with beef.
- After the meatloaf is steamed, continue to coat an egg yolk on the surface for a golden shine.
- Thinly sliced cherry tomatoes arrange into 5-petal flowers and use coriander stems as branches and leaves, then steam for another 5-7 minutes to let the tomatoes and egg surface ripen.
Steamed shrimp egg roll
Eggs are a familiar dish, loved by many people because they are easy to eat and very nutritious. Scrambled eggs with shrimp will bring a delicious and exotic dish to your family. Each piece of spiral shrimp egg rolls is very beautiful and delicious, will conquer you as well as the children at first sight.
- 2 egg
- Shrimp: 200 gr
- Half a carrot
- Seasoning, ground pepper
How to make steamed shrimp egg rolls:
- Shrimp peeled, removed head and black thread, washed., then finely chopped, marinated shrimp with spices and minced onion and mix well.
- Eggs in a bowl with a little beaten salt.
- Heat a pan, add a little oil, fry the eggs thinly, take out the cooked eggs, put the shrimp in and brush them all over the eggs. Then roll it up and steam it until the shrimp is cooked
- When eating, cut into small circles, bring to a decorative plate.
- Serve hot with rice very attractive.
Pumpkin Steamed Frog
In addition to the stir-fried frogs with chili and peppers, and the frogs with bamboo shoots, the steamed frog with pumpkin is a rather strange dish that is extremely nutritious for your family. Delicious frog meat, combined with pumpkin is a food with countless health benefits. The food is delicious and very attractive.
- Frog: 0,5 kg
- Medium-sized round pumpkin
- Lotus root, lotus seed, carrot, corn
- Green pepper, chili, ginger, spices
How to make Pumpkin Steamed Frog:
- Frog cleaned, washed with wine, drained, marinated with spices and sliced ginger, marinated for 15 minutes
- Wash squash, leaving the skin on. Cut the top stem to make the lid. Remove the intestines, use a spoon to scoop out the pumpkin flesh inside.
- Mushrooms made and washed, Lotus root peeled and thinly sliced, lotus seeds removed from the heart, corn cobs cut into thin slices, carrots finely chopped.
Steamed chicken with lemongrass salt
With just a few simple steps, you will immediately have a delicious steamed lemongrass chicken dish, blended into each piece of naturally sweet and chewy chicken that is very attractive for a family meal at the weekend.
- Prepare 1 cleaned chicken
- Some lemongrass, some lemon leaves to make the dish more attractive
- 1 cup large grain salt
- 1 tablespoon turmeric powder, chicken fat to brush on chicken skin for a beautiful yellow color
How to make steamed chicken with lemongrass salt:
- After cleaning the chicken, sweep the turmeric mixture evenly on the chicken skin so that the chicken skin after steaming will be golden and more beautiful.
- Lemon leaves are washed, lemongrass is cut into long pieces and smashed
- Add 1 teaspoon minced lemongrass, ginger, chili, finely chopped lime leaves, ½ teaspoon chili, 1 teaspoon seasoning, 1 teaspoon pepper powder and mix well. Rub all over the chicken and let the seasonings infuse. Put some lemon leaves and lemongrass in the belly of the chicken
- Spread a piece of foil, add salt, lemongrass and lime leaves, then place the chicken on top, cover the pot and turn on the heat to medium, continue steaming for about 25-30 minutes depending on how big or small the chicken is. Turn off the heat and let the chicken cool down, then remove the chicken
- Take the cooked chicken and cut it into bite-sized pieces. Dip more salt and pepper with lemon to taste. Steamed chicken with salt retains the natural sweetness of the lemongrass and lemon leaves, the pungentness of chili, the rich flavor retains its characteristics.
Radish stuffed with shrimp and steamed meat
The steamed radish stuffed shrimp with steamed meat will be a great steaming dish for your family’s meal. The radish stuffed with shrimp meat has the cool taste of vegetables and adds the sweet and chewy taste of meat and shrimp, the color is extremely attractive and eye-catching that will surely make your family enjoy it.
- Radishes: 2 large bulbs
- Shrimp: 200g
- Minced meat: 150g
- Spring onion, dried onion, pepper, seasoning powder
How to make radish stuffed with shrimp meat:
- Radish peeled, washed, then cut into slices about 3-4cm thick. Use a sharp knife to cut a circle in the middle, you can trim the flower shape to make the dish more beautiful.
- Minced meat, mix well with spices, finely chopped scallions and mix well until smooth.
- Shrimp washed and peeled.
- Stuff the meat and shrimp in the center of the radish. Repeat until you run out of ingredients
- Place the stuffed radish on a plate and steam it.
- When the radish stuffed with steamed shrimp and meat is cooked, arrange on a plate, you can decorate with more vegetables to make the dish more beautiful, served hot with dipping sauce and extremely delicious rice.
Steamed cabbage rolls with meat
This cabbage roll dish is very suitable for those who are alone and want to lose weight. You should choose to use cabbage because one leaf of cabbage can be rolled up a piece that fits. In addition, the meat can be used as pork but can completely change using chicken, beef or add a little fresh shrimp.
- About 250 gr minced meat
- ½ medium carrot, chopped
- ½ shredded carrot
- 4-5 shiitake mushrooms, soaked and then chopped
- 1 of dried onion, minced
- Fish sauce, salt, pepper, cooking oil and sesame oil (sesame oil)
- About 12 sage leaves (or cabbage)
- 1-2 bunches of green onions
How to make steamed cabbage rolls:
- Separate the cabbage (or cabbage) leaves individually and cut the scallions to length. Wash and dry
- Bring a pot of water to a boil over the cabbage and scallions. Meanwhile, prepare the filling: mix minced meat, carrots, shiitake mushrooms, dried onions and seasonings
- Next, scoop about 1 tablespoon of filling into each cabbage leaf to roll. It’s easier to roll from the stem up and fold the two side edges so the meat doesn’t open and wrap tightly
- Tie onions to each piece to both decorate and keep the cabbage (cabbage) firm. Scroll to the end
- Put the pan on the stove, fry the cabbage rolls with a little oil
- Flip the cabbage rolls over and pour in the water until it’s almost or half full. Bring to a boil over high heat, then cover and cook for about 5 minutes (still on high heat) until the meat is cooked
- Finally, season the water to taste and add the shredded carrots and turn off the heat
Steamed Mixed Eggs
Mixed steamed egg dish is made from simple, easy-to-find ingredients and easy steps. Just a little time and you have a delicious and eye-catching steamed egg dish to enjoy. In particular, this dish is very suitable for those who have just woken up. Let’s start making delicious mixed steamed eggs.
- Chicken eggs: 1 large egg (or 2 small eggs)
- Brown reishi mushroom: 1 piece
- Shiitake mushrooms: 1 small ear
- Shrimp ball, crab stick: 1 piece
- Diced chicken breast: 1 piece
- Salt, sesame oil, soy sauce, seasoning, pepper.
- Small round porcelain mold
How to make steamed scrambled eggs:
- The chicken breast is washed, diced to taste, then stir-fried with soy sauce and pepper for 3-4 minutes to infuse the spices, until the meat is hunted, slightly browned, then scoop the meat into a bowl.
- Next, you break the eggs into a bowl, beat them and then filter them through a sieve so that when steaming, the surface of the eggs is smooth and free from pitting. The amount of eggs you can change according to the number of people eating to suit.
- Add 1/2 – 1 small cup of water to the egg bowl, stir well to dilute the eggs, then add a little soy sauce + seasoning seeds + sesame oil according to taste and continue to stir until the seasoning dissolves, blend into a homogeneous mixture.
- Wash and dry the porcelain mold (or heat-resistant mold) using a ladle to fill the mold with egg mixture 1/2 full
- Continue to scoop some fried chicken breast meat into the mold and then steam it in water for about 5-8 minutes until the eggs are cooked.
- Pour the remaining raw egg mixture into the mold, but be careful not to completely fill the mold, it will cover the beautiful decoration. Finally, you put the mold back into the steamer, steam it for another 5-10 minutes, then you don’t need to decorate it anymore, just put it on the table. Above is how I guide to make 1 porcelain mold, the other molds you do at the same time, similar until the end.
Steamed squid with guava leaves
Steamed squid with guava leaves, it sounds strange, but when you finish enjoying it, you will be thrilled with the frugality and freshness of this dish. Steamed squid with guava leaves is a very simple and simple dish, but it has a unique flavor that can’t be confused with anywhere, you can change the taste for the daily menu.
- Fresh squid: 1 kg
- Guava leaves: 30 leaves
- 2 lemongrass
- Fresh chili: 2
How to make steamed squid with guava leaves:
- Squid cleaned, rinsed and then drained. Lemongrass stripped of old hard shell, smashed for more
- Guava leaves washed
- Arrange lemongrass lining on the bottom of the pot, on top of alternating squid and guava leaves
- Pour in Coke or beer or filtered water, turn on the stove, let it boil for about 1 minute, then turn off
- The squid is still hot, they arrange it on a plate, serve it hot with any kind of dipping sauce you like
- That acrid guava leaf, but when combined with squid, why is it so harmonious, the dish is no longer fishy, extremely suitable for the sweet taste of squid.
Steamed snakehead fish with lemongrass
Steamed snakehead fish with lemongrass is one of the delicious steamed dishes; it not only brings the delicious taste from lemongrass but also the soft sweetness of snakehead fish and adds a little sourness from lemon; All the flavors blend together to create an extremely attractive dish. Is a kind of tough, sweet, delicious meat fish; Snakehead fish contains a lot of nutritional value. If you are a busy person, want to change the taste and nutrition for the whole family or when there are guests, then show off your talent in making steamed snakehead fish with lemongrass and lemongrass.
- 1 snakehead fish
- 4 lemongrass plants
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 500g fresh vermicelli
- 100g green onion
- 3 chili
- 1 tablespoon chopped purple onion
- Seasoning: fish sauce, seasoning, sugar, pepper
How to make steamed snakehead fish with lemongrass and lemongrass:
- Snakehead fish is scaled, cleaned, and left whole. Use a sharp knife to cut diagonal lines on the body of the fish.
Lemongrass cut into pieces, scallions washed with water, drained and then cut into 1-2 cm pieces.
- Marinate snakehead fish with 1 tablespoon fish sauce, 1 teaspoon pepper, 1 teaspoon seasoning, 1 tablespoon minced purple onion, 2 tablespoons lemon juice and 1 teaspoon sugar.
- Stuff the lemongrass into the fish’s mouth, sprinkle the scallions on top with the hot peppers.
- Next, you put the fish in the pot, steamed.
Steamed chicken feet with laksa leaves
Steamed chicken feet with laksa leaves is one of the most popular and popular recipes for making dishes from chicken feet, especially if you enjoy this dish, you will be very addicted. Not only is the usual steamed chicken feet dish, but when combined with the aroma of laksa leaves, one of the simple steamed dishes. Steamed chicken feet with laksa leaves still retain the crispy, sweet and chewy taste of chicken feet, plus spices and the aroma of pepper and laksa leaves will be an attractive dish.
- Chicken feet 0,5 kg
- Laksa leaves
How to make steamed chicken feet with laksa leaves:
- Clean chicken feet, remove nails, wash with alcohol and salt to clean.
- Lettuce washed.
- Marinate chicken feet with 1 teaspoon of sugar, 1 teaspoon of MSG or seasoning, 1 teaspoon of salt, 1/2 tablespoon of fish sauce, ground pepper, minced onion and garlic, marinate for 30 minutes to absorb.
- Prepare a steamer, put laksa leaves in a bowl, steam the chicken legs until cooked, when steaming, turn the chicken legs occasionally to cook evenly. When the chicken legs are almost cooked, add laksa leaves.
- Chicken feet eaten hot will be more delicious, dipped with salt, pepper or fish sauce as you like.
Steamed clams with lemongrass
Steamed clams with lemongrass are quite popular and loved by many people. The method of preparing this dish is very simple, but to keep the sweetness, chewiness, fresh taste and nutritional value of clam meat. Steamed clams with lemongrass (steamed clams with lemongrass) is a rustic dish, familiar with the characteristic sweetness of fresh clams combined with the spicy taste of chili peppers and the aroma of lemongrass to make a great dish.
- 1kg clams
- 10 lemongrass plants
- 2 branch of ginger
- 1 garlic bulbs
- 100g bell pepper
- 4-5 chili peppers
- 2 fresh lemon
- 1 little laksa leaves
- Seasoning: fish sauce, sugar, seasoning seeds
How to make steamed clams with lemongrass:
- After buying clams, you wash them thoroughly and soak them in rice water with a few slices of chili for about 1-2 hours to let the clams release all the mud. Wash lemongrass, remove the old leaves, cut lemongrass into pieces about 3-4cm long and then smash.
- Chilli ½ minced, ½ sliced. Wash bell peppers and cut into thin strips. Peeled ginger, washed, 2/3 thinly sliced, 1/3 chopped for dipping sauce.
- Peel and mince garlic. Pick the root vegetables, wash and dry.
- You take a small cup, make clam dipping sauce according to the recipe: 2 tablespoons delicious fish sauce, 2 tablespoons sugar, 1/2 teaspoon minced chili, 1/3 teaspoon minced garlic, monosodium glutamate, lime juice, minced ginger and stir well.
- Place crushed lemongrass, thinly sliced ginger in a medium sized pot. Then put the clams in the pot, sprinkle more thinly sliced bell peppers on the surface. Next, put in the pot a little filtered water, delicious fish sauce, cooking oil, monosodium glutamate, sugar, sliced chili to taste.
- Put the pot of clams on the stove. When the water boils, use chopsticks to stir the clams to absorb the seasoning. Steam until the clams are cooked, open the mouth, turn off the heat, take out.
Steamed shrimp with coconut water
Shrimp is a food rich in calcium that is good for the body, especially the bone system, especially it can prevent osteoporosis for middle-aged and elderly people. Cool and tonic coconut water has the effect of clearing heat, beautiful skin, keeping shape … With this dish, you do not have to spend too much time and effort to process. You can see how to prepare this dish below.
- Shrimp 500g (depending on family)
- 1 small Siamese coconut
- Lettuce, cucumber, tomato, scallions for garnish
How to make steamed shrimp with coconut water:
- Shrimps choose large ones, cut off their beards, wash and dry
- Vegetables for decoration, pickled in salt and washed.
- Pour coconut water into a saucepan and bring to a boil, along with a little chopped shallot, add seasoning to taste. Then add the washed shrimp to the island. When you see the shrimp turn red, turn off the heat and remove the shrimp to a plate.
- Arrange shrimp on a plate, garnish with lettuce, cucumber and tomato so that it is beautiful.