Brownies made of microwaves
Trick you into this microwave brownies recipe! Brownies are usually cut into small pieces, for a gift of 8/3, you just need to put the cake in a box and then tie a bow out.
- 1 egg
- 23ml fresh milk without sugar
- 45g melted butter
- 28g cocoa powder
- 42g flour
- 42g ground sugar
- Step 1: First of all, you break 1 prepared egg into the bowl and then use a whisk to beat the eggs.
- Step 2: Next, you add unsweetened fresh milk and melted butter one by one and mix well.
- Step 3: After the milk and butter have been mixed, continue to add cocoa powder, flour and ground sugar to the mixture, then mix until the mixture is smooth, without lumps.
- Step 4: Then, you pour the mixture you just created into a bowl, you should choose heat-resistant bowls. Note that, when pouring into the bowl, you should pour about 3/4 of the bowl, do not fill the mouth of the bowl to avoid the cake will expand outside the bowl when baking.
- Step 5: Finally, you heat the oven and then put the cake in the oven for about 1 minute 45 seconds. Depending on the capacity of the oven for you to determine the baking time of the cake accordingly. Brownies require moisture, so you don’t need to bake for too long or it will dry out. Moist cake does not mean that the cake is not cooked, but on the contrary, it will taste much better. If you don’t have a microwave, you can use a rice cooker instead. With how to make brownies with a rice cooker, your cakes will be much softer and moister than baking.
- Step 6: When the cake is cooked, you bring the cake out and put it on a plate, decorate the cake with a little fresh cream and vanilla and enjoy. So we just finished making a delicious, delicious microwave brownie. Let’s take a look at the results!
With this simple method, it only takes a little time to make delicious batches of brownies for your woman!
Taiwanese cheese sponge cake
Taiwanese cheese cake is a hot cake on the snack market today, because of its soft, moderately sweet texture without being dry, and especially the melted cheese layer that comes with it. . In order not to have to enjoy expensively, you can make it yourself to enjoy and give it to your beloved mother on this March 8, both guaranteed and meaningful!
- 108g Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour No. 8 – Cake Flour)
- 6 Chicken Eggs
- 70g Butter
- 65ml Full Cream Milk (No Sugar)
- 125g White Sugar
- 6 slices Cheese (Cheddar)
- 50g Cheese powder (Parmesan)
- 5ml Lemon juice
- Step 1: Put in a pot of unsalted butter (melted or whole), sugar, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 65ml fresh milk. Stir until the sugar dissolves and heat the mixture until it smokes (do not boil), then lower.
- Step 2: Divide flour number 8 (cake flour) into 2 parts, sift the flour in turn into the butter pot, each time sifting, use a spatula to mix well. After mixing all the flour, separate the yolks and egg whites (keep the egg whites cold until use), put 6 yolks in the flour pot, stir to combine to form a smooth mixture.
- Step 3: Beat 6 egg whites until large bubbles are formed, then add 5ml of lemon juice (can be replaced with vinegar, cream of tartar). Slowly pour the sugar into the egg white, beat well until the sugar is gone, the egg white is fluffy, the machine runs to create a pattern. When lifting the beater, create a slightly curved tip.
- Step 4: Ladle 1/3 of the egg whites into the yolk pot. Mix the yolks and egg whites until well combined. Then pour this mixture back into the bowl with the remaining 2/3 of the whites, continue to use a flat spatula to mix well to blend, forming a smooth smooth mixture.
- Step 5: Prepare a mold lined with non-stick stencils, pour 1/2 of the dough into the mold (at this time the dough will flow into a ribbon-like stream), flatten the dough surface. Spread sliced cheddar cheese on top of dough, then spread a layer of about 2/3 of parmesan cheese on top.
- Step 6: Pour the remaining 1/2 of the dough on top, spread the dough and spread 1/2 of the parmesan cheese on top. Hit the mold on the table a few times to break up the air bubbles in the dough. Cover the baking pan with foil if you’re using a removable base. Put the mold in the baking tray, pour boiling water into the tray and bake the cake for 1 hour at 140 degrees Celsius.
American style soft sponge pancake
Pancake is a cake that is not difficult to make, and it is easy to combine many ingredients to make the dish even more attractive. Especially girls, everyone dreams about pancakes made by their lover like in Korean movies. So, our son can invite “someone” to his house and show off his skill in making pancakes, or treat his mother to a sweet breakfast as a gift for 8/3 which is also very cute.
- 40g flour
- 3g baking powder
- 5g granulated sugar,
- 100 ml whipping cream
- 35ml unsweetened milk
- 2 chicken egg
- 25g melted butter
- 1 few drops of lemon juice
- 5g cooking oil
- Step 1: Separate the egg yolk and white into two different bowls. On the yolk side, add 35ml of fresh milk, 5g of cooking oil, and then use a whisk to mix well. Then sift in 40g of flour, 3g of baking powder and continue to use a spatula to mix well. When the mixture has blended together, stop it, because if you mix it too well, the cake will not be delicious.
- Step 2: For the white part, use a whisk to beat with high speed until air bubbles appear, reduce the speed of the machine and add 1 tablespoon of lemon juice. Divide the sugar into 3 parts and then add the whites one at a time and whip each time the sugar is added. Beat until the whites are stiff, lift the whisk with a pointed tip.
- Step 3: Then mix 1/3 of the whites with the yolks, then 2 parts of the whites into the yolk bowl, fold gently to avoid breaking air bubbles. If the air bubbles break too much, the cake will be called. Heat a pan over low heat, spreading a thin layer of oil evenly throughout the pan. Put the dough into the ice cream bag, cut a hole about 1cm. In turn, take the dough into the pan a moderate amount, add 1 tablespoon of water at the base of the empty place in the pan, cover and leave for 3 minutes.
- Step 4: After 3 minutes, open the lid and check if the cake is golden, if the cake is golden, add flour to each cake and turn it over. When the water is gone, you add more and continue to cover the other side until the other side is golden brown. Serve the cake on a plate with fruit and whipping cream.
- Step 5: This new style of sponge cake is soft, fluffy and light as a cloud with a delicious, fatty flavor.
Potato bear cake
For women, there is nothing more wonderful than having a man personally come down to the kitchen to cook and make cakes for her. On the occasion of March 8 is approaching, guys, let’s give your girlfriend or wife a surprise by making her the following cute and easy bear cake.
- 200g glutinous rice flour, 100g red bean paste are pureed with sugar.
- 200g potato, 50g flour.
- 2g salt, 5g sugar.
- 15ml chocolate.
- Step 1: Boil the potatoes, then peel and mash them while still hot.
- Step 2: Put glutinous rice flour, flour, salt and sugar in a bowl of mashed potatoes. You can add a little warm water to prevent the dough from drying out and knead it by hand.
- Step 3: After the dough is fine and smooth, you shape the dough into small balls and then flatten it to make a bear face. In this step to make the cake more delicious and flavorful, you should put the red bean paste into the dough. You can decorate the cake more cute by gently pressing the dough and attaching it to the head to make ears for the bear.
- Step 4: Put the pan on the stove, wait for the oil to boil, then fry the cakes until they are golden brown.
- Step 5: Take out the cake, drain the oil. Then use melted chocolate to decorate the bear’s eyes and mouth.
With just 5 simple steps you can make her a lovely bear cake that is extremely easy to make. Good luck!!
Passion fruit cheesecake
Besides traditional cakes, you can also use cheesecake making, a gentle combination of sponge cake and cheese fat. Simply a piece of cheese cake is full of flavor, not bitterly sweet, and the taste is mild and sour, making those who enjoy it. Not only delicious but also delicious because of the simple but wonderful decoration of the cake!
- 30g Almond Powder
- 45g Wheat Flour
- 25ml Cooking oil
- 15ml Fresh milk without sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 Eggs
- 165g White Sugar
- 11g gelatin
- 190ml Passion fruit juice
- 250ml Whipping cream
- 200g Cream cheese
- 100ml Water
- Step 1: Cake core. Turn the oven to 180 degrees, line the pan with baking paper. Mix the almond flour and flour together. Mix fresh milk, cooking oil and vanilla essence together. Put the eggs and 75g sugar in a large bowl, beat the eggs until the mixture is thick and no longer bubbles (10-15 minutes).
- Step 2: Slowly add the milk and oil mixture above, continue to beat for another 2 minutes to combine. Divide the flour mixture into two parts, sift each part in turn into the egg bowl, mixing gently from the bottom up.
- Step 3: Pour the mixture into the mold, bake the cake for 30-35 minutes (180 degrees Celsius). Take out the cake to cool. After baking, the cake core will collapse (because of the almond flour) and shrink. You can cut the edges of the cake to make the cake more round and beautiful.
- Step 4: Cheese part. Soak gelatin in cold water, leave for 10 minutes. Heat passion fruit juice with sugar on medium heat until the sugar dissolves, then add the soaked gelatin, stir well until the gelatin dissolves, then turn off the heat and let it cool.
- Step 5: Put cream cheese in a large bowl, beat until smooth. Slowly add the whipping cream, beat at medium speed until the mixture is soft and fluffy (be careful not to beat too long, it will cause the cream to separate).
- Step 6: Add the boiled passion fruit juice to the cream mixture, beat until the ingredients are combined. Put the cake core into a 20-22cm ring mold. Pour the cream over the top and place in the fridge for 4-6 hours to completely set.
This cake has a very attractive sweet and sour taste, without the need for a fancy oven. You can make this cookie-covered yogurt cake and give it to “someone else” as a gift of 8/3, it will be very meaningful!
- 140g cream cheese
- 30g yogurt
- 60g biscuits
- 15g butter
- 5ml lemon juice (about lemon)
- 40 grams of sugar
- Step 1: Put the biscuits in a thick plastic bag and break it into pieces.
- Step 2: Divide the biscuits into 3 equal parts. The first part, mix with butter to soften and then spread the bottom of the mold! (For this type of cake, it is recommended to use a removable mold)
- Step 3: Allow cream cheese to soften and beat until smooth. Then, add sugar, lemon juice and yogurt and mix well.
- Step 4: Add 1 more cookie and mix with the cheese mixture.
- Step 5: Pour the cheese mixture into the mold. (Be sure to shake the mold lightly to make the cheese fill the mold)
- Step 6: After that, sprinkle the rest of the cookies on the surface of the cake and then put the cake in the refrigerator for about 1-2 hours.
When you want to eat, use a warm towel, wrap it around the cake mold for about 1 minute so that you can take it out easily!
The cake is cool, light sour and delicious to eat!
Cotton cake is a familiar cake for everyone. Not as creamy as other cakes, fresh fruit cream cake with the sweet and sour taste of fruit, the fatty taste of fresh cream and the aroma of the cake will be a cake that makes you unable to stop eating. . With this simple method, you can treat family and friends on special occasions that will be very impressive.
- 55g Wheat Flour
- 5 Chicken Eggs
- 30g Corn Flour
- 80g Powdered Sugar
- 55g Fresh milk without sugar
- 50g Cooking Oil
- 100g Whipping Cream
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 2 tablespoons Cocoa powder
- 100g Kiwi
- 100g Strawberries
- 100g Canned Peach
- Step 1: Separate the whites and yolks into 2 different bowls. In a bowl containing 5 yolks, mix fresh milk, cooking oil and vanilla. Beat vanilla, cooking oil and fresh milk until dissolved, then sift the mixture of 45g flour and 30g cornstarch into a bowl. Mix by hand until well combined.
- Step 2: Beat the egg whites with the powdered sugar until you lift the beater and see a sharp tip, the egg white upside down does not pour, then stop.
- Step 3: Take 2 tablespoons of beaten egg whites and pour into the flour and yolk mixture, stir until dissolved. Then pour the batter back into the beaten egg whites. Use the folding technique to gently mix from the bottom to the top, definitely, do not stir vigorously to deflate the air bubbles and prevent the cake from expanding.
- Step 4: Preheat oven to 170 degrees for 15 minutes. Make the cake texture by mixing cocoa powder with hot water until dissolved, then add 1 tablespoon of freshly mixed cake flour, add flour, and we have cocoa powder to decorate the cake.
- Step 5: Draw the cocoa mixture into longitudinal parallel lines and then use a toothpick to draw lines in opposite directions. After painting, bake the cake for 15 minutes, until the cake is golden and fragrant with egg smell.
- Step 6: Beat whipping cream with powdered sugar until the cream forms a peak, then stop and we have greasy fresh cream. After the cake is baked, take it out of the oven and spread fresh cream over the cake.
- Step 7: Finally put strawberry, kiwi, sliced peach on top of the cake. You do it quickly so that when the cake is still hot, roll it up so it won’t break. Roll tightly from the outside to the inside, put the cake in the refrigerator for 1 hour for the cake to set and then enjoy.
Fluffy salted egg sponge cake
You must have heard of salted egg sponge cake, so try this salted egg sponge cake recipe. Not only delicious but also very beautiful, above all adults like your mother will also love the taste of this cake roll.
- 2 chicken egg
- 6 salted egg yolks
- 125g flour
- 80g sugar
- 70g unsalted butter
- 200g cotton scrub
- 80ml fresh milk without sugar
- 5ml vanilla liquid
- 30ml cooking oil
- 1 teaspoons baking powder
- White wine
- Step 1: Preparation of salted duck eggs:
- Pickled salted duck eggs, you proceed to separate the whites, take the yolks and then wash them briefly with water and then soak for about 15 minutes in white wine. Soaking eggs in wine will help the yolks become fishy and when baked, they will be more flexible and have a more beautiful color.
- Next, you take out the yolk, mix it with 30ml of cooking oil and then bake or steam it for about 5-10 minutes until the eggs are cooked.
- Step 2: Beat butter, eggs and sugar:
- Put the butter and sugar in a clean bowl, and then use an electric mixer to beat the sugar and blend into the butter. Next, slowly add the eggs to the butter, whisking well.
- Step 3: Mix baking powder:
- In this step, you mix flour, salt, fresh milk, vanilla, baking powder in a clean bowl and then slowly add the flour mixture to the eggs, whisking until the mixture is smooth and thick.
- Step 4: Add the filling for the cake:
- Pour the batter and beaten egg mixture into the baking pan, but make sure to line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper and brush a thin layer of oil on the paper before adding the dough so that when it’s done baking, the cake comes out of the pan easily.
- Proceed to pour the mixture into the cake mold, note that only about 2/3 of the mold because the dough will expand when cooked. Then, you put the salted egg yolk on top of the cake, cover the surface with a layer of cotton wool.
- Step 5: Bake:
- Turn on the oven at a temperature of 150 – 170 degrees C and bake the cake for 30 – 40 minutes until the cake is cooked.
You just need to wait for the cake to cook and then you can enjoy your favorite specialty.
Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
Have you ever tried baking a cake without an oven? With this recipe, you’ll still have a bunch of delicious cookies to give your woman as an 8/3 gift without the need for an oven!
- 450g granulated sugar
- 45g cocoa powder
- 110g butter
- 100ml fresh milk
- 3g salt
- 600g oats, 100g shredded coconut
- 100g peanut butter
- 5ml vanilla
- Step 1: Put butter, fresh milk, refined sugar, cocoa powder in a large pot. Put on the stove, turn on the stove on medium heat. Use a wooden spoon to stir them evenly so they don’t get sharp.
- Step 2: Cook until they come to a rolling boil, then cook for another 4-5 minutes and stir often. When the mixture becomes thick and thick, turn off the heat and add vanilla to make it fragrant! At this time, the steam and bubbles on the surface of the mixture rise a lot, so be careful because it can burn you!
- Step 3: Put shredded coconut and rolled oats in a bowl and mix well. When they come together, pour them into the saucepan of the melted buttermilk mixture above and stir with a spatula.
- Step 4: Now, put a piece of paper on top of the plate! Use a spoon to scoop the cake mix onto a plate.
Note: The distance between each cake is from 2 to 3cm because this mixture is still in liquid form. Let the cakes cool for about 30 minutes for them to harden and stick together. You can also put the cake in the fridge if you want to enjoy it cold!
Passion fruit cake
This cake is mostly loved by women, so why not take this opportunity to show your talent to her on March 8. The method is extremely easy, so you guys don’t need to worry about your cooking ability.
- Passion fruit: 5 fruits
- Sugar: 80 grams
- Gelatin leaves: 3 leaves
- Fresh cream: 300g
- Step 1: Cut the passion fruit in half, scrape the seeds, pass through a sieve to filter the juice, mix with sugar, stir until dissolved. Cut the gelatin leaves and soak with a little water to soften. Then, put it in the microwave for about a minute to melt. Take out the gelatin leaves, use a spoon to stir until completely dissolved and then let it cool. Then mix the lemon juice well.
- Step 2: Whip up fresh cream. Use a whisk to beat the eggs quickly, if you don’t have a whisk, you can beat them with a whisk.
- Step 3: Mix passion fruit juice, gelatin water with whipped cream in step 3.
- Step 4: Put the cream mixture on a plate or glass, decorate the cake as you like and then put it in the refrigerator for 4-5 hours for the cake to solidify and eat.
The sweet, sour and sour taste of passion fruit will make you fall in love with it!
Do you know in the upcoming March 8, what gift will be the most meaningful gift to give to the woman you love the most? On this March 3, do you have any ideas for what to do? meaningful cookies for mothers or not? Let’s find Toplit to find out now!
- 120g butter
- 200g fine sifted flour
- 60g fine sifted powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 egg yolk
- The icing sugar is written in: 20g sugar syrup, 8ml filtered water, 100g fine sifted powdered sugar, food coloring if you like colored text.
- Step 1: To make the crust, first bring a little water into the pot to boil, then put the bowl of butter in the pot (heat in a water bath) stirring until the butter melts, then take out the bowl of butter to cool. Put flour, powdered sugar, baking soda in a bowl and mix well. Then add the butter and mix briefly, then add the egg yolks and mix until the dough is smooth, let the dough rest for 1 minutes.
- Step 2: Spread 1 piece of food wrap on the table, put the dough on it, press it flat, then take a piece of food wrap and put it on top, use a rolling pin to make it thin.
- Step 3: Make a cake mold, take out the top piece of food wrap, then use a heart mold, a flower mold to gently press it, then remove each cake in turn and put it on a baking tray.
- Step 4: Put the cake into the preheated oven for 15 minutes at 170 degrees Celsius, bake until it has a beautiful golden color, then take it out and let it cool.
- Step 5: Make decorative icing sugar. You put powdered sugar, sugar syrup, and filtered water into a bowl, stir well, then divide into parts to mix colors. Put sugar in a plastic bag, cut a small hole and write your favorite word on the cookie and you’re done.
About 30 minutes -1 hour, the sugar will dry and you give your mother these beautiful, lovely and delicious cakes.
Tell you a “shortened” recipe of this romantic Italian cake. To turn tiramisu into a sweet 1/8 gift, make it in a pretty box or glass with a lid for easier take-out!
- 225g mascarpone cheese (can be found in bakeries).
- Sugar is divided into 2 parts: 1 part 45 grams and 1 part 60 grams
- 225ml heavy cream
- 12 champagne cakes
- 177ml black coffee
- 15ml rum
- Decorative cocoa powder
- Step 1: First, let the mascarpone soften and then mix it with 45g of sugar. Then, beat the heavy cream with the remaining 60g of sugar for about 1 minute or until the cream is stiff and smooth.
- Step 2: Pour the whipped cream into the cheese, mix well with a spatula.
- Step 3: Mix rum with coffee, then dip champagne cake through this mixture.
- Step 4: Break the cake into small pieces and put them in a container.
- Step 5: Cover with a layer of cream, then layer a cake on top. Repeat until the container is full.
- Step 6: Cover the top with a layer of cream, then sprinkle with cocoa powder and you’re done. Leave the cake in the fridge for at least 1 hour to enjoy.
Red rose cake
No flowers or luxurious gifts, only rustic, simple cakes like this are the most meaningful thing you can give your mother on March 8.
- 160g fine sifted flour
- 1 chicken egg
- 60g butter
- 40g sugar
- 1 little strawberry syrup (pink color)
- Step 1: Put butter, sugar in a bowl, beat until sugar and butter are melted, then add eggs and beat until blended
- Step 2: Add flour and syrup, mix well, you will have a soft, smooth dough that does not stick to your hands, cover and let the dough rest for 1 minutes.
- Step 3: Take the dough out and roll it out, then use a small round mold or you can use the mouth of a cup to make a mold, cut into round pieces.
- Step 4: Arrange 5 pieces, overlapping 1/2 of the next piece, then gently roll it up, then cut it in 2 and edit it for more beautiful petals.
- Step 5: Put in a preheated oven at 180 degrees Celsius, bake for about 15-20 minutes, then take it out to cool, so you have finished making red rose cake for mom on March 8 already!
Chocolate dipped strawberries
Just looking at it makes me feel very attractive. The girls will love it if they are given a box of sweet and beautiful cakes like this that are made by their own boys.
- 20 strawberries with stalks
- 180g dark chocolate
- 100 grams of white chocolate
- Colored candies, peanuts, almonds or cashews (crushed) for garnish as you like.
- Step 1: Strawberries are washed and then dried with paper towels so that when dipping the chocolate will stick to the strawberries.
- Step 2: Melt the chocolate by putting the chocolate in the microwave for 30-40 seconds, then take it out, stir well, then put it back in the microwave for another 30 seconds.
- Step 3: Dip the strawberries in dark chocolate, only ½ of the fruit. Then, turn the strawberry upside down so that the dark chocolate layer slowly solidifies. When the dark chocolate layer is frozen, you will use white chocolate to spray zigzag lines or decorate in the shape you want (or sprinkle cashews/almonds on top).