Get some useful test-taking tips
Don’t wait to learn all the knowledge to do the test
Don’t aim too high
Do not embrace knowledge
You should also not study rambling, embrace all the knowledge, but focus on the knowledge that is usually present in the test.
Join online learning
Ask for help from a teacher or friend
First of all, you have to stay calm
Hardworking, determined and undaunted
Do not study cabinets
Have an effective learning method
Pay attention to the presentation, get all the points for the easy ones
When you are weak in knowledge, you should clearly identify the most basic and easiest part of the question, you must win the maximum score of that lesson. By doing a lot of such topics, present them carefully. Research clearly the requirements and grading scale, the grading method of that article (if it is an essay) from which to draw experience for yourself and try to do those tasks well and completely, then do more difficult ones.
Clearly define what your current problem is?
- Since when did you lose basic knowledge?
- What amount of knowledge do you lack?
- What is the current amount of knowledge you have accumulated for the subject on a 10-point scale?
- It is very important to clearly identify the state of loss of roots, because from there you can find a solution for yourself as well as determine what you need to learn, how much to compensate for the amount of knowledge.
Have a clear plan and goal
Have a clear goal:
- Determine where I have to re-learn from?
- What knowledge is required in the exam?
- How to study, self-study or ask for help from teachers?
- How many points do I need to score in this course?
Have a clear plan:
- How much time do I have to remove this root loss?
- How many lessons a week, how many hours each session?
- What is the goal of each session, each week?
- Anticipate self-tests and allocate time for mock exams of the subject.
In order to prevent the loss of roots before the exam, it is necessary to have a specific and clear timetable for that subject. At the same time determine the importance as well as the goal of the point that you want to achieve.