Banh mi is a very familiar cake to the people of Vietnam and the world. Bread is a food that you can easily combine with a variety of dishes and is an ideal, light breakfast dish. This is a quick, convenient, quick dish that doesn’t take much of your time but is still full of nutrition, extremely suitable for breakfast or long picnics. If you are also a fan of bread but do not know how to make it, then immediately refer to the top article on the best bread recipes for breakfast at home through the article below of the toplist.
Hokkaido milk bread
- 360 Gr Wheat Flour
- Yeast 5 Gr
- White granulated sugar 35 Gr
- Salt 4 Gr
- Chicken eggs 25 Eggs
- Whipping cream 90 gr
- Fresh milk without sugar 125 ml
- Step 1: Heat 125ml milk about 37 to 40 degrees Celsius. Put milk, 5 grams of yeast and 35 grams of sugar in a bowl, stir to dissolve. Cover with food wrap, incubate at room temperature for about 10 minutes for the yeast to bloom like crab bricks. In a clean aluminum bowl, mix well 300 grams of flour, 4 grams of salt.
- Step 2: In another large bowl, add 75 grams of whipping cream and 25 eggs and stir to dissolve. Add the brewed yeast and stir in the egg cream mixture.
- Step 3: Pour the cream, egg, and yeast mixture into the dry flour mixture, mixing well. The dough mixture is quite wet and sticky to the hands.
- Step 4: Put a little flour on a clean surface and then put the dough just mixed on the surface. Knead the dough with your hands for about 30-35 minutes until the dough is smooth, elastic and does not stick to your hands.
- Step 5: Pour a little frying oil into a clean bowl, rub the oil evenly on the sides and bottom of the bowl. Place the dough ball in, turn the dough over so that the oil coats the dough. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let the dough rise at room temperature until it has doubled in size. You can check if the dough is ready by pressing the dough with your finger, seeing that the indentation remains the same.
- Step 6: Put the dough on a clean flat surface, gently press with your hands to release air. Divide the dough into 4 equal parts, each weighing about 143g. Roll each portion of dough in turn. Shape the dough by rolling the dough into a rectangle and then rolling the dough lengthwise. Roll the dough lengthwise again until it flattens out. Roll up the dough ball and place it in the non-stick buttered pan.
- Step 7: Turn on the oven for about 30-40 seconds at 160 degrees C (320 degrees F) until the oven is just warm, then turn off the oven. Spray a little warm water, place the cake mold in the oven, rest for about 35-45 minutes for the dough to double.
- Step 8: Turn on the oven to 170 degrees C (340 degrees F) Lightly brush whipping cream on top of cake. Put the cake tray in the oven for about 30-35 minutes until the surface is golden, then remove from the oven. Let the cake cool down to use.
- Wheat flour 225 gr.
- Yeast hatching 6 gr.
- Fresh milk with sugar 115 ml.
- Salt 1/2 tsp.
- White sugar 1 1/2 tsp.
- Raisins 50 gr.
- Liquid butter 1 tbsp.
- Chicken eggs 1
- Step 1: First, you will mix 225g of flour with 6g of yeast. Next, slowly mix 115ml of fresh milk into the flour, mix well and knead into a smooth mass. Then, cover with cling film, and incubate until the dough has doubled in size.
- Step 2: Next, you mix the dough with 50g of raisins and 1 teaspoon of sugar and spread it thin, remember to sprinkle more flour to prevent sticking.
- Step 3: Then, you use the mouth of a glass with a diameter of about 7 to 8cm to press down on the dough, cut out round pieces of cake. Next, you put the cake on the parchment paper to rest for about 1 hour for the cake to expand.
- Step 4: Finally, beat the eggs and spread them evenly on the cakes. Then, put the cake in the oven at 250 degrees C for about 20 minutes.
- Step 5: After the cake is cooked, let it cool down, cut it in half and enjoy with butter, it will be very delicious.
Fluffy roll bread
- Wheat flour 250 gr
- Fresh milk 140 ml
- Chicken eggs 1
- White sugar 30 gr
- Butter 25 gr
- Yeast 1 teaspoon
- Salt 1 teaspoon
- White sesame 1 teaspoon
- Cotton scrub 100 gr
- Green onions 1 plants
- Mayonnaise sauce 25 gr
- Step 1: Put bread flour, milk, 30g eggs, butter, salt, yeast into the bread machine or knead well by hand, until the dough no longer sticks to your hands. Then, cover the bowl with a damp cloth and let the dough rest until it has doubled in size
- Step 2: At this point, you take out the dough and roll it thin as shown. Next, use a fork to pierce the dough to help the dough rise better.
- Step 3: Continue to let the dough rest for another 40 minutes, you can put it in the oven at the lowest heat for 5 minutes and then turn off the heat to stimulate the yeast growth. Then you take out the dough, spread on a layer of chicken eggs and sprinkle with green onions.
- Step 4: Put the cake in the oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 10-12 minutes, then take out the cake, cover with cling film and spray a layer of water to moisten the cake. Next, remove the food wrap, put the cotton ball in the middle and carefully roll the cake.
- Step 5: Finally, cut the cake into small pieces, spread mayonnaise on the top of the cake and then dip it in the sponge to rub the cotton stick on the cake.
Garlic butter toast
- 1 loaf of bread
- 100g butter
- 3 teaspoon minced garlic
- Step 1: Coriander washed, chopped and mixed with soft butter, minced garlic.
- Step 2: Slice the bread and spread the butter, garlic, and coriander mixture evenly.
Step 3: Wrap the cake in a foil and put it in the oven at 200 degrees Celsius for 15 minutes to have a bread dish for your meal.
- Thinly sliced pork: 450g
- Soy sauce: 4 tablespoons
- Fish sauce: 2 tablespoon
- Brown sugar: 2 tablespoons
- ½ teaspoon chili garlic sauce
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Green onions, finely chopped: 4 stalks
- Cooking oil: 2 tablespoons
- 1 long bread
- Liver pate: 120g
- 1-2 cups cilantro
- 2 cups carrot and radish salad
- Step 1: Thinly slice the pork, similar to the picture below.
- Step 2: You chop the scallions. Then, you take a bowl to mix soy sauce with fish sauce, brown sugar, chili garlic sauce, grated garlic, and chopped scallions.
- Step 3: You need to add the thinly sliced pork above, mix well. Then, take a piece of meat wrap, put it in the refrigerator to marinate for about 3-4 hours. Next, you add cooking oil to the pan to fry the meat on both sides until evenly cooked (about 3 minutes on each side).
- Step 4: In this step, you take out the bread and cut the cake into pieces with a length of about 20cm and then cut the cake lengthwise into 2 equal halves.
- Step 5: You need to spread about 1 tablespoon of pate on half of the cake, then arrange the meat, then the carrots, turnips, finally the coriander and then cover the other half of the bread on top. Now you have finished your delicious burger and enjoy!
Cheese sandwich – cloud eggs
- 1/2 chicken egg or 1 quail egg
- Butter ghee
- 2 egg white
- 2 egg yolk
- Little salt and pepper
- olive oil
- Step 1: bread with brown edges removed. Cut the cheese or substitute with pre-grated cheese.
- Step 2: Let the cheese rub the edge of the bread roll and spread the egg on the bottom edge to stick. Roll or sweep the remaining egg on the bread and then fry it with golden butter until it’s cooked.
- Step 3: Separate the whites from the yolks (keep the yolks intact) and whip the whites. Line a piece of foil with a little olive oil on the foil to finish baking without sticking.
- Step 4: Take a spoon to scoop the white stub into the foil to make a hole for the yolk to sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Step 5: Bake in an oil-free fryer at 200 degrees for 10 minutes for children and 5 minutes for adults depending on the oven.
Fried egg sandwich
- 4 slices of Sandwich
- 4 chicken eggs
- 3 tablespoons chili sauce.
- Step 1: Using a cake pan, cut the sandwiches one at a time into heart shapes.
- Step 2: Heat 2 tablespoons of cooking oil, place the sandwich in the pan. Next, crack the egg into the center of the sandwich’s heart, and fry until done.
- Step 3: Put the egg sandwich on a plate, garnish with heart-shaped chili sauce on the dish. It’s very interesting, let’s enjoy!
- 1 potato
- 2 sausages
- 1/2 box of pate
- 2 egg
- 1 cucumber
- 1 tomato
- Salt, fish sauce, pepper, cornstarch
- Dried onion, garlic
- Step 1: Peeled potatoes, use a knife to cut long pieces to create wavy shapes, soak with salt
- Step 2: Open the pate box, cut into pieces to divide into each cake, keep a little pate to put in the sauce
- Step 3: Sausage you can buy at supermarkets, grocery stores, and at home, you can buy homemade sausages at the market. If the sausage is in the freezer, then defrost it
- Step 4: Peel the dried onion, garlic and mince it
- Step 5: Put 1 tablespoon of margarine in the pot, wait for the butter to melt, then add minced garlic and onions, add diced tomatoes (remember to remove the skin) add 1 piece of pate, add enough water. , simmer for 1 minutes, add salt, fish sauce, and pepper
- Step 6: Potatoes are drained and fried until golden brown, sausages are golden brown, when you eat you make 1 omelet for 1 serving, then put the ingredients in a pan or plate.
Green tea bread
- 250g bread flour
- 4 tablespoons green tea powder
- 50g all-purpose flour
- 65g white sugar
- 7g dry yeast
- 1 pinch of salt
- 80g cooking oil
- 1 tablespoon of powder
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 egg
- Red Bean Extract
- Step 1: Weigh all bread flour, green tea powder, dry yeast in a clean white plastic bag (filter the flour through a filter to make the dough smooth, without lumps). Slowly pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients in the bag, then squeeze the top of the bag and knead. While kneading, pour water into the dough until the dough is elastic and supple, then stop adding water. Knead for about 1 minutes.
- Step 2: Pour cooking oil and filtered water into the flour bowl. Put the dough in an airtight place such as a closed cabinet or a sealed cage or you can cover the dough with cling film and then put it in the microwave until the dough has doubled in size. Usually the dough rests for about 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Step 3: Stew red beans in a pressure cooker for about 30 minutes, then mash the beans, marinate with sugar.
- Step 4: Use a balance to divide the dough into equal-sized chunks. With this recipe, I can divide 1 tablets with a weight of 11-58g / tablet. Shape a round dough ball.
- Step 5: Flatten the dough ball and place the filling in the middle, pinch the edges of the dough, creating an even circle. Place on a baking tray and let the dough rest for another 30 minutes.
- Step 6: Preheat oven to 180 degrees for 10-15 minutes and then bake for 30 minutes. Bake when the cake turns a little golden, then take out the tray to spread a thin layer of egg on the surface and bake for another 1-1 minutes.
Onion butter toast
- 1 loaf of bread
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons dried cloves.
- Step 1: Cold bread to the basket. Then the bread is cut into thin slices.
- Step 2: Prepare ingredients: Butter, mayonnaise, cilantro, dried shrimp
- Step 3: Then crushed dried shrimp, chopped cilantro.
- Step 4: Mix avocado, mayonnaise, dried shrimp, cilantro, the butter mixture has a very delicious taste.
- Step 5: Spread the butter mixture on the bread, you can brush 1 side or both sides.
- Step 6: Put the bread in the oven and bake it for about 10 minutes at a temperature of 250 degrees Celsius. The finished toast is very crispy and delicious, full of salty, fatty, very addictive!
- 120 grams of water (or replace with 60 grams of water + 60 grams of fresh milk)
- 20 grams of white granulated sugar
- 5 grams of yeast
- 205 grams of bread flour, can be replaced with all-purpose flour
- 2 grams of salt
- 15 grams of vegetable oil
- Step 1: Place the vegetable oil, salt, water, milk, granulated sugar and yeast in the bowl of a stand mixer and mix well with a wooden spoon. Divide the flour into 2-3 parts, add each part of the flour in turn to the above mixture and mix well after each time. Stir until you get a paste that is sticky and smooth and doesn’t stick to your hands.
- Step 2: Brush a thin layer of vegetable oil over the entire inside of a clean bowl. Then put the dough in a bowl, flip the dough over so that the oil can cover the surface of the dough. Cover the bowl with a damp cloth or cling film. Incubate the dough at room temperature until it has doubled in size.
- Step 3: After the dough has doubled in size, lightly punch the dough with the back of your hand to let the air out. Remove the dough and knead again by hand for 1-2 minutes. Then let the dough rest for about 5 minutes. Flatten the dough out and then fold the dough into 3 to form a rectangular block and then place it in the baking mold (the size of the dough when folded must be smaller than the mold).
- Step 4: When the dough has risen to about 70 – 80%, turn on the oven at 170○C (the oven needs to be preheated for at least 10 minutes so that when the oven is hot enough, the cake will also be baked). Bake for about 25-30 minutes or longer if making large cakes until the cake is golden brown.
- 1 baguette
- 300g ground beef
- 30g fried dough
- 1 slice of cheese
- 2 onion slices
- 3 tomato slices
- 1 chicken egg
- 2 lettuce leaves
- Tomato sauce, chili sauce
- Step 1: Put ground beef, breadcrumbs and chicken eggs in a large bowl, mix well to combine eggs, meat, and flour. Then marinate with 1 spoon of fish sauce, 1 spoon of sugar for about 30 minutes for the meat to infuse the spices.
- Step 2: Put the pan on the stove, then add the onion and sauté until it is rare to sandwich it with bread. Marinated beef is then molded into a flat circle with the diameter of bread and placed in a frying pan until golden brown on both sides, low heat until the beef is cooked evenly.
- Step 3: When the meat is cooked, you cut the bread in half, put the tomatoes evenly on one half of the bread, then arrange the washed beef, cheese, onion, lettuce, and then put the other half of the bread on top. . The beef hamburger is done, you can use it with ketchup or chili sauce.
Ice Cream Sandwich
- Cold ice cream
- Roasted peanut
- Step 1: If you want to eat the crispy crust of the bread, bake it before applying the ice cream, if you want to eat the soft and chewy crust, leave it alone if it’s a freshly bought bread, and in the refrigerator, you should warm it up in the microwave for about 15 minutes. seconds before doing
- Step 2: Use a small knife to split the loaf of bread in half, not to break it completely.
- Step 3: Ladle ice cream stuffed in the middle, add some roasted peanuts on top of ice cream or young coconut.