Banana It is among the most nutritious fruits such as vitamins A, B, C, E and essential minerals such as iron, zinc, potassium…, bringing many health benefits. Banana mask It also helps to beautify the skin, so it is widely used by women.
- Banana mask slow down the aging process.
- Minimize skin pigmentation changes.
- Help your skin stay smooth and bright every day.
- You mash the banana, when the banana is smooth, take a little banana and apply it gently and evenly on your face.
- Leave it on your face for 20 minutes and then wash it off with clean water.
- In addition, you can also combine a banana and 1/4 box of unsweetened yogurt mixed together to make a mask to help skin more smooth.
Oatmeal and tomato mask
The environment greatly affects the skin, so it is necessary to have a daily skin care method to keep the skin firm and smooth. Currently, natural beauty methods are widely used, one of the materials favored by modern women is oatmeal and tomatoes.
- Pure powder contains a lot of vitamins that are good for the skin, clean the skin, and nourish the skin comprehensively.
- Tomato is also one of the easy-to-find beauty ingredients available in the kitchen, tomatoes are not only a cooking food, but they are also used to exfoliate dead skin cells and increase moisture for the skin effectively.
- Put the oatmeal and a small bowl and pour in the water, mix well to slowly let the oatmeal expand, the most suitable time is from 1 to 5 minutes.
- Put the tomatoes in a blender until pureed or you can use a spoon to crush them. Note that tomatoes need to be peeled and gutted, so when mixing the mixture will be more even. Once pureed, pour the tomatoes into the bowl containing the oatmeal mixture.
- Continue to add honey and mix well, if the mixture is too dry, you can add a little water just enough to form a paste. When finished, if there are no lumps or not too diluted, it is standard.
- Wash your face thoroughly and pat dry with a towel. Apply this mixture on your face for 20 minutes, relax then rinse with water.
Mask from egg yolk, honey
If you love natural beauty treatments egg yolk mask It’s an ingredient you can’t afford to miss. Not only good for health, but egg yolk also contributes to the skin to produce more collagen.
- Honey and yolk will provide abundant water and moisture content to keep the skin moisturized and smooth.
- Slows down the aging process, makes the skin smooth.
- Effective acne prevention.
- Mix 1 egg yolk and 1 tablespoon honey.
- Wash your face with physiological saline and dry with a soft towel.
- Apply it on your face and let it sit for 10-15 minutes and then wash it off.
Mask of honey and fresh milk
Beautify skin with honey and fresh milk It is the perfect method to help women have a beautiful skin. Honey and fresh milk both have great effects in whitening the skin, providing moisture to make the skin more soft and smooth.
- Honey contains many different micronutrients, which are considered natural and effective whitening agents.
- And in fresh milk contains lactic acid that helps to provide more moisture to the skin and also has the effect of lightening the skin, reducing dark spots.
- You mix 1 tablespoon of honey and 2 tablespoons of unsweetened fresh milk, maybe add a little lemon juice.
- Apply the mixture evenly on the face after washing the face before.
- Massage gently and relax for 15-20 minutes.
- Do it twice a week and you will see your skin whiter
Bitter gourd mask
Beauty with bitter melon Not only does it work to treat acne, but it also moisturizes and brightens the skin extremely well. Also, because bitter melon contains vitamins and abundant water, it provides necessary moisture to the skin. For girls with dry skin, this is a great ingredient.
In addition, many experts also pointed out that melon bitter Also very benign can remove dead skin, increase moisture to help skin become smooth and plump.
- The fruit contains vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant that is able to fight the harmful effects of UV rays.
- Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Zinc and Biotin in bitter melon are known for their ability to increase skin elasticity, which makes it a great anti-aging agent.
- Because of its antibacterial properties, it helps reduce deep skin infections, so it aids in the treatment of skin disorders such as psoriasis, itching, acne and some other skin diseases.
- Bitter gourd pickled with salt and then pureed.
- Use a clean towel to squeeze out the juice and remove the residue.
- Take a cotton pad soaked in bitter gourd juice and apply it to the skin.
- After 15-20 minutes, rinse with cold water to close pores.
Mask of green tea, aloe
In green tea Containing pure polyphenol antioxidant components, epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) and other antioxidants such as carotenoids and tocopherols, green tea is both a “panacea” for skin health and beauty.
- Skin beauty.
- Treats acne and makes skin smooth.
- Slows down the skin aging process.
- You prepare enough aloe leaves to use, then wash and peel off the hard green outer skin.
- Using a small spoon, scrape off the inner gel of the aloe leaf.
- Crush this clear gel and mix it with 1/2 teaspoon of green tea powder, 2 vitamin E capsules or a teaspoon of raw honey.
- Then, apply this mixture to the skin, massage and let it dry for 15-20 minutes and then wash it off.
Tomato contains a lot of vitamin C to produce collagen to help smooth skin, to vitamin B to slow down the skin aging process, or vitamin A to smooth skin and fade bruises… Not only that, tomatoes also provide a good amount of nutrients moisturizes and soothes the skin.
- Provides nutrients and increases skin moisture.
- Slows down the skin aging process.
- Helps skin look healthy, whiter and brighter.
- Slice a tomato and apply it directly to your face.
- Grate or crush a tomato and apply it on your face.
- After 15-20 minutes rinse with clean water.
- Regular use 2-3 times a week will give noticeable results.
Potato Contains vitamins, minerals and a variety of phytochemicals such as naturally occurring carotenoids and phenols. In it there is a lot of vitamin C – an important substance in helping your skin fight aging and help you have a bright pink skin.
- Potatoes whiten skin.
- Potato mask has excellent skin care effect, very suitable for people with dehydrated skin, who want to refresh the skin and increase moisture in the skin.
- Steam a large potato.
- Puree and add a few tablespoons of fresh cream to soften.
- Add a few drops of almond oil (can be replaced with olive oil, mix until the mixture has a good consistency and adhesion, if it is still not soft, add a few tablespoons of fresh cream.
- Apply evenly on face for about 20 minutes.
- Then rinse with clean water.
Tapioca flour mask, fresh milk
Fresh milk contains a large amount of essential nutrients including lactic acid, vitamins B, E which are good for the skin. Lactic acid has mild bleaching properties, so it can remove melanin pigments. At the same time, the nutrients vitamin B, E have the effect of lightening the skin, removing freckles and melasma effectively. Therefore, apply Tapioca and fresh milk mask It will help you quickly own smooth, even skin tone.
- Skin lightening.
- Remove melasma, freckles.
- Provides nutrients and moisture to the skin.
- Take 2 tablespoons of tapioca flour and mix with 3 tablespoons of unsweetened fresh milk to form a paste.
- Apply the mixture on the face, focusing on the areas with pigmentation.
- Leave it on for about 20 minutes and then wash it off with warm water.
- Apply this mask of fresh milk and tapioca flour 2-3 times a week to see the effect.
In left butter contains many nutrients such as Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Biotin and Fatty Acids. That’s why face butter mask Always the first choice for women. Avocado is considered a “golden ingredient” in skin care.
- Moisturizes the skin, making it smoother.
- Reduces oil secretion on the skin and prevents acne.
- Prevents wrinkles, minimizes premature aging.
- Helps prevent skin from drying out, peeling, causing lack of vitality.
- You can make your own skin whitening mask with just a fresh mashed avocado mixed with a teaspoon of honey.
- After cleansing your skin, apply the mixture on your face, let it sit for about 15 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
- Dry your face with soft absorbent paper and you will have a fresher skin.
Cucumber This is a fruit that when eaten not only gives you a feeling of alertness on hot days but is also a fruit with extremely low calories. Cucumber contains a lot of vitamin C – a micronutrient that helps keep your skin bright and healthy. Moreover, cucumber also provides water for your body (in cucumber contains up to 95% water).
- Moisturizes the skin.
- Helps skin smooth, bright white.
- Prevent acne.
- Slows down the skin aging process.
- You just need to mash cucumber and squeeze the juice and apply it on your face, let it sit for about 15 minutes, then wash it off with cool water.
- Slice cucumber into thin pieces and apply directly to the face, leave it for 15 minutes and then wash your face with clean water.
- Do it regularly 2-3 times a week.
Turmeric and honey mask
So far, scientists have verified that in the nghệ Contains more than 100 natural antioxidants. Curcuminoids are the key ingredients that make up this “miracle” – an anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral agent in skin beautification.
- Honey is rich in vitamins A, E, C with antibacterial and antioxidant effects, moisturizing the skin, smooth and bright white, spotless.
- Honey combined with turmeric will help brighten the skin, fade dark spots left by acne and also help prevent acne.
- Mix one teaspoon of turmeric powder and one teaspoon of honey to make a smooth paste
- Wash your face thoroughly with warm water, apply this mask directly on the face.
- After 15-20 minutes, rinse with cold water.