Delicious boiled chicken
Job offering rooster on New Year’s Eve has become the custom of many families at the sacred moment between the old year and the new year. Often the men who are the breadwinners in the family have to prepare things to make offerings to the ancestors at this important moment. In folklore, they tell each other to choose the strongest and fattest rooster to worship on New Year’s Eve to pray for favorable rain and wind. Therefore, the preparation of a delicious and beautiful offering chicken is the top requirement of housewives.
- To be able to cook delicious chicken according to your standards, you should lightly roast the purple onion, peel it, add a little salt to boil with 1 liter of chicken broth. Onions will make the broth fragrant, and after boiling, the chicken will not be cracked, making the appearance of boiled chicken more eye-catching when on the altar.
- To make the chicken have a golden color to look more delicious, and at the same time to avoid the situation that the chicken body is browned, when the chicken is just cooked, take it out of the boiling water and immediately soak it in a bowl of cold, clean water until the meat is cooked. Cool, then drain the water, this time the chicken skin is beautifully golden.
- But to make the skin shiny, apply a layer of fat on the chicken body, now your boiled chicken is finished so you can worship the elders.
Houseware Not only do they help you feel more convenient when using them for daily life, they also help decorate your home. Regular cleaning of furniture will increase the life of items and contribute to making your home more “sparkling”.
- To be able to clean your kitchen tools more, you can use vinegar mixed with water to wash dishes, chopsticks, or descale the bottom of the thermos…
- Then rinse with water, now your kitchen utensils will be shiny and brighter. For microwaves, sprinkle salt on freshly stuck stains and then use a sponge to clean them faster.
Soak dried bamboo shoots bloom quickly
Dried bamboo are commonly sold in markets, shops or supermarkets. Therefore, when choosing products, the first thing you need to pay attention to is whether the product has a clear label or expiry date. Or you can hurry at familiar and reputable stores to avoid buying floating products of unknown origin. Delicious dried bamboo shoots are light yellow in color, amber in appearance and have a luster. Besides, it comes with a few more elements such as a firm hand-held bamboo shoot, with many nodes, and meticulous lines. However, dried bamboo shoots need to be soaked to soften to make bamboo shoots delicious.
- Using soaked rice water will help dry bamboo shoots bloom quickly and cook faster.
- If you want to keep it longer, first put the bamboo shoots in a pot of boiling water for 30 minutes, then switch to a low heat for about 5 to 10 minutes, then take them out, cut off the old parts, and wash them with water.
- Then use rice water or boiling water to soak gradually.
- Change the water every 2 to 3 days, the bamboo shoots will keep for a long time, so you can cook many different dishes and still retain the deliciousness of this dried bamboo shoot.
Tips for plucking standard chicken feathers clean and fast
can speak pluck chicken feathers much simpler than plucking duck feathers. However, if we do not pluck properly, the chicken while plucking will be skinned, beaked, and not pleasing to the eye. Especially on New Year’s Day, making chicken offerings is extremely important, it must be both standard and beautiful.
- First of all, remove the chicken, use your hands to rub and pluck along the direction of the feather growth, it will be easier to pluck the chicken feathers in a pot of cold water.
- To eliminate the smell of chicken: Use white wine and salt to rub on the chicken skin evenly, rinse under the faucet to wash away the feathers, the chicken will be white and clean and no longer have a bad smell.
- After we have finished plucking the chicken clean, we bring the chicken to boil as usual. So we have completed the standard chicken plucking trick that is both fast and clean. Mothers try to understand so that the chicken tray is also complete on Tet holiday at home!
Boiled banh chung is green
Chung cake As an indispensable dish in the traditional Tet tray of Vietnamese people, delicious banh chung must be delicious from taste to beautiful color. Banh chung on Tet holiday is not only meant as a traditional beauty of the nation, but it also means as a gift for each other, so the form of the cake is very important to make the recipient feel good. respect as well as recognize the bravery and ingenuity of the baker.
- The first step to get green rice cake with sticky rice must be washed thoroughly through many water until the water is clear.
- Soak rice with galangal or pandan leaves. Galangal leaves or pandan leaves are pounded to get water mixed with glutinous rice before wrapping the cake, so the cake will have a uniform green color from the shell to the filling and have a special aroma.
- After boiling, press the cake, take it out and pack 2 more layers of new leaves, then put it back in the pot and cook again to make the outer leaves turn green, then reach out and squeeze again so that The cake is really dry, now the cake has the color of green leaves as you like.
Deodorize the refrigerator
As we see, refrigerator is a place to store large amounts of food for the whole family to consume for one to several weeks, there are even foods that can be stored in the refrigerator for up to a year. Refrigerators can easily become a gathering place for food flavors to mix, leading to odors and mold. And once the refrigerator has an odor, it is very easy to contaminate all the food stored inside. This is very dangerous for us because the food is no longer fresh and safe. The refrigerator is too smelly and needs to find a way to eliminate the odor, so what about the following ways, try it out.
- Use tangerine peels to place in places in the refrigerator, the more the faster the effect.
- Or you can use lemon, sliced and placed in the lower floors of the refrigerator, the smell will also disappear.
- How about using tea? If you put dry tea in a cloth bag tied and put it in the refrigerator, it will have the same effect.
- With sour vinegar, you put it in a glass jar and then open the lid to say goodbye to the smell quickly.
Food Usually stored in refrigerators, freezers, but when you are in a hurry, need to defrost food to prepare dishes, you need some tips. There are many ways to defrost food. Either way, you should try to prepare food immediately after defrosting to ensure the safety of your food.
- Cold water immersion is a very quick and easy way to defrost food. You can put the whole package of food in cold water to defrost. If you want to go faster, you can add a little salt water.
- Using ginger is a fairly new tip for many people. You can defrost foods by smashing ginger and putting it in water. Ginger-infused water not only helps defrost meat quickly, but also helps it stay fresher.
- Moving food to the refrigerator is considered a very safe method because it will help defrost food without foreign bacteria entering.
- Using the microwave to defrost food is the fastest way. Because it only takes a while for food to defrost, this method is very suitable for busy people.
Tips to boil easy-to-peel eggs for stewed meat on Tet holiday
For egg, you should not choose fresh eggs for processing because when boiled, the eggshell will stick to the inside of the white, which is very unsightly. In order for eggs to be delicious and easy to peel after boiling, you need to choose eggs that are old. Newly laid eggs are fresh eggs, after being harvested will be packed and brought to stores and supermarkets. The best shelf life of eggs is 1 month, so choose eggs that are past 2 weeks of packaging. If you buy fresh eggs, you can wait about 2 weeks before using. How to boil eggs, how long does it take. With Chinese braised meat, we have to boil chicken eggs, duck eggs, even quail eggs first, then cook the braised meat. The process of boiling eggs in large quantities makes women bored, waiting and taking a long time to peel eggs.
- Just add about a teaspoon of salt when boiling eggs, the eggshells will be very easy to peel off without any hindrance. Eggs are not only clean but also beautiful.
- If you have lemon at home, lemon is the magic ingredient for boiling eggs. Just add a few slices of lemon during the boiling process and when the eggs are cooked, try to peel them, you will be surprised.
- After boiling the eggs, do not rush to pour the boiled water, add a teaspoon of vinegar to the pot and stir for a few minutes, you can peel the boiled eggs very easily. You can also add vinegar while boiling, but remember to stir well.
The secret to stir-fried vermicelli without sticking, avoiding lumps and not being crushed is simple
fried vermicelli This is a simple and familiar stir-fry dish for most Vietnamese people, because of its delicious taste, beautiful clear and beautiful vermicelli, and the fibers are tough but still soft. However, to stir-fry a plate of delicious, standard vermicelli that is not sticky, clump-free and not crushed, not everyone can do it. Let’s learn with Toplist tips to cook delicious vermicelli.
- Separate the vermicelli into small bundles and shake the vermicelli because vermicelli is often caked in dry and large bundles, so before processing, determine the portion size and the amount to eat. Shake the vermicelli to loosen into fibers, avoid tangles so that the step of the vermicelli is easy, the vermicelli becomes more beautiful without clumping.
- Soak the vermicelli in cold water for 5-10 minutes. Note that it should not be soaked for too long, it will make the vermicelli soft and lose the inherent sweetness of the vermicelli.
- Wait patiently for the water to boil, gently drop the vermicelli into the pot for about 1-2 minutes. It is best to put the vermicelli completely into the racket, during the process of beating, you only need to gently rotate the racquet a few times to be able to take it out.
- After picking up the vermicelli, immediately drop the vermicelli into a bowl of cold water (preferably add a few ice cubes) to prevent the vermicelli from sticking, soak for 3-5 minutes until the vermicelli is completely cooled, then take out the basket to drain. This step will help the starch secreted during the boiling process will be cooled, avoiding the situation of vermicelli sticking together.
- Mix the vermicelli with a little oil (cooking oil, olive oil, sesame oil…) or egg white will help the vermicelli not stick together, If you eat mixed vermicelli, don’t use egg white!
- The vermicelli fibers are usually long, so when stir-fried with other ingredients, it is difficult to blend together and difficult to eat. Use scissors to cut the vermicelli into bite-sized pieces. The vermicelli is basically cooked, so if you cook fried vermicelli, stir-fry the ingredients and add the vermicelli last, stir a few times and then turn off the heat immediately to stir-fry the vermicelli without being crushed!
Keep fruit fresh
First of all, choose the fresh, delicious fruit, not crushed. These are the fruits that do not have the outer shell scratched. If the chin is up to smell the aroma, it is a naturally ripe fruit, not ripe. Should choose ripe yellow fruits, firm chin, do not choose wilted skins, light chin. The stalk is not lost, if the attached leaves are still attached, it is best. The purchased fruits should be washed with clean water. Hold it gently, wash all the fruit. When arranging fruits together, do not pile them on top of each other, because if they are placed on top of each other, they will be crushed. Sort them out. Ripe fruits should be set aside. Do not put them together, because if they are close together, the unripe fruits will ripen faster than usual.
- Using a little diluted salt water, soak the fruit in the brine solution for about 5 minutes (so long as it is not recommended, it will cause the fruit to be degraded).
- Use a soft cloth to thoroughly wash the stem of the fruit, because this is where dust accumulates the most.
- Use a towel or dry the fruit in the wind for the skin to dry completely. Then take the fruit basket out to a cool place, away from sunlight or high temperature.
Flowers last a long time but still fresh
chơi fresh flower It is a hobby of many people, especially during Tet. However, what makes many people confused when buying flowers is that flowers are usually only fresh and beautiful for about 3-4 days if they do not know how to keep flowers fresh for a long time, while the cost of a fresh flower vase is not cheap. . So, how to keep flowers fresh long after buying?
- The first and most important thing to keep your vase fresh for a long time is to choose fresh flowers and new flowers right from the moment you buy flowers.
- After selecting the freshest and newest flowers. What you need to do now is to treat the flowers before you plug them in to keep them fresh longer. After buying flowers, you should remove all stamped leaves, leaves showing signs of wilting, wilting. Next, you bring the flower stems to soak in warm water. After about 10-15 minutes, use sharp scissors to cut the flower branches at a 45-degree angle so that the flower branches can absorb the most water when plugged in the vase.
- Cleaning flower vases is also a way to help keep flowers fresh for longer. Use dishwashing liquid to thoroughly clean the vase to remove dirt and bacteria in the vase. These are the two main factors that cause flowers to wilt quickly. You also need to pay attention to rinse thoroughly so that the vase is no longer soapy before arranging flowers.
- Making flower arrangements is an important step, there are many secrets to making flower arrangements to keep flowers fresh for a long time without wilting: The third trick to keep flowers fresh for longer is to mix a crushed aspirin tablet in water. flower arrangement. Aspirin also increases the acid level in the water, which helps kill bacteria, and also provides nutrients for the flowers to live longer. You can also crush a B3 pill and then add it to the water to make the flowers last longer than usual. Drug B1 helps the flower branches to hydrate more and more.
Eliminate the fishy smell of fish
Cá This is a popular and favorite dish of many families, especially during Tet, but if not carefully processed, the fishy smell of fish will reduce the delicious taste of the dish. The following tips of Toplist will help you overcome this drawback.
- You use cold water mixed with a little vinegar, or mix the fish with a little pepper or laurel to lose the fishy smell of the fish.
- You can also soak with cow’s milk which will lose the fishy taste as well as increase the freshness of the fish.
- Or soak fish with glutinous rice wine for about 10 to 15 minutes also has the same effect.
- In addition, if you want to scale fish faster and cleaner, soak the fish in cold water mixed with vinegar in the ratio of one liter of water and two tablespoons of vinegar, then soak for about 2 hours to help you prepare the fish quickly. than that.