Pink catfish porridge
- 1kg pink catfish
- 1 cup of rice
- 20g chives
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 purple onion, 1/2 onion
- Green onions, bean sprouts
- Seasoning: Salt, pepper, olive oil, seasoning
How to make Pink Catfish Porridge:
- Purchased fish are washed with dilute salt water and washed several times with cold water, taken out to drain. Put a pot on the stove for the fish that has been prepared in the pot, some crushed ginger, shallot leaves, onion, little salt and boil until the fish is cooked. Take the fish out to cool.
- Put the pan on the stove, add a little olive oil, some shallot leaves, and the washed rice and roast until the rice is opaque yellow. Add the fish broth to cook together, bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce the heat to low, do not stir.
- The red snapper has cooled, carefully remove all the fish meat, remove the bones. Mix the fish meat with a bit of fish sauce and then put the fish meat in the pan to gently stir the fish to have a fragrant smell.
- The porridge is cooked as desired, you put all the fried fish into the porridge. Stir the porridge so that the fish is evenly mixed into the porridge. At this time, take out all the chives, season to taste and then turn off the stove.
- Ladle the porridge into a bowl, add a little pepper, finely chopped scallions, washed bean sprouts, enjoy while the porridge is still hot.
Currently, many people learn how to cook delicious carp porridge to nourish the health of children, pregnant women, and people who have just woken up. However, not everyone can cook a bowl of carp porridge that fully meets the following factors: delicious, aromatic, and nutritious. According to Oriental medicine, carp tonic for spleen and stomach, diuretic, cool milk has the effect of curing cough, treating skin diseases, reducing edema in pregnant women. According to folklore, pregnant women eating carp porridge will help their children to be smart, have strong bones, and have white skin. However, not everyone knows how to make carp properly to obtain an attractive porridge, creating a delicious feeling for pregnant women.
- 1 carp (weighs about 0.5kg)
- ½ bowl of plain rice
- 1 handful of glutinous rice
- 1 piece of ginger
- 1 dried onions
- Few scallions
- 1 bunch of dill vegetables
- Some other necessary spices for carp to cook porridge more rich: fish sauce, salt, sugar, ground pepper, cooking oil…
Instructions for cooking carp porridge:
- First, you clean the fish scales purchased, remove the intestines. Note, you should rub salt on the surface of the fish to remove the fishy smell and clean the viscosity on the fish body. Then you wash the fish several times with water.
- With ginger, you peel off the skin, wash it with water and cut it into thin slices. As for the dried onion, peel and mince it. Then, you proceed to pick up scallions, dill, wash with diluted salt water and finely chop.
- Next, you mix glutinous rice and plain rice together, wash and soak for a while to soften the rice, the cooking process will be faster.
How to cook carp:
- Next, you put a few slices of ginger in a pot of water on the stove to boil. When the water boils, you put the carp in to boil. This is how to make fish without fishy to create a delicious porridge that many people pass on to each other. Cook for a while, the fish is cooked, take it out and wait for it to cool completely. Use chopsticks to separate the meat and fish bones.
- Then, you put the fish head, fish bones into the mortar and grind. At this point, you add a little filtered water, beat well and use a sieve to filter out the juice. This is the secret in how to cook delicious carp porridge to help the porridge get more natural sweetness. As for the fish meat, you marinate according to the recipe: 1 teaspoon of fish sauce, 1 teaspoon of salt, 1 teaspoon of sugar, 1 teaspoon of ground pepper, mix well.
- Next, you put the pan on the stove with 1 tablespoon of cooking oil. When the oil is old, you add dried onions to fry, add fish meat and stir-fry. Note, you need to gently stir so that the fish meat is not too crushed.
- Then, you take out the soaked rice and put it in the fish broth in the previous step. Next, you put the fish bone broth in the same pot, season with 1 teaspoon of salt. Adjust the heat to low, you proceed to stew porridge for about 1 hour
Finishing and presenting the dish:
- When you see the porridge is cooked, you put the fried fish meat above into the porridge pot. Use chopsticks to stir, cook for another 10 minutes, turn off the heat. Finally, you scoop the porridge into a bowl and add some green onions, chopped dill and ground pepper to enhance the flavor of the dish, and you have completed the way to cook carp porridge.
- 300 g mackerel (about 2 fish slices)
- 200g green beans with skin (if available)
- Half cup of rice
- Spices, onions, cilantro
- You should choose mackerel with clear fish flesh, glossy skin, not crushed. After buying mackerel, wash it with salt and vinegar to clean as well as deodorize the fishy smell.
- To make the fish more chewy and crispy, marinate the fish with sugar, salt, and fish sauce for about 15-20 minutes before adding it to the porridge. By doing so, the fish not only absorbs the spices but also retains its own delicious taste.
- Wash green beans, soak for 3 to 4 hours
- Wash the rice and let it dry
- Coriander onions are washed, chopped, white onion heads and chopped red onions are kept separately
- After the rice has been drained, it is roasted on the stove until the rice grains turn from opaque white to clear white. This step works to help your porridge pot will have a characteristic aroma, the porridge seeds are not crushed, but very soft.
- Put rice and green beans on the stove with a ratio of 1:4 (1 part rice and green beans, 4 parts water), initially open high heat, after boiling, turn down the heat. Cooking like this will be more delicious
- After the rice and beans have bloomed, put the fish in a pot of porridge to cook
- When the fish is cooked, you take the fish out, chop it into pieces, heat the pan with a little oil, add the chopped white onion and purple onion and saute until fragrant, then add the fish, stir-fry with a little delicious fish sauce, sugar. , monosodium glutamate, pepper. (Because mackerel has very few bones, you can choose bones easily)
- Pour the fragrant fried fish into the porridge pot, season with spices to taste and turn off the heat. Ladle into a bowl, sprinkle with chopped onions and cilantro, and eat while still hot.
- This mackerel porridge is both delicious and nutritious, there is nothing better than cooking for the family to enjoy. Mothers who want to innovate porridge for their children can also cook this porridge with carrots, water spinach… also very delicious. Hope you and your family enjoy this mackerel porridge.
Salmon is one of the very healthy dishes, fish meat has high nutritional value, contains many vitamins and minerals good for the body. Not only that, the delicious dishes made from lentils are easy to prepare and very diverse such as lentils with banana flower sauce, braised lentils with banana and beans, lentils cooked in sour soup… Most especially, the delicious but not delicious lentil porridge. less nutritious. Please refer to the following article of TopList to try to cook this fish porridge
- Salmon: 1 fish
- Enoki mushrooms: 100 grams
- Green beans and eggplant: 50 grams
- Ginger: 1 piece
- Other seasonings
Instructions on how to cook Lang fish porridge:
Raw material processing:
- Buy fish to wash, remove all slime in fish. Then dissect the heart, cut the fin with a knife.
- Then add a little salt, stir with your hands to dissolve the salt with the water, put the fish in to soak to remove the fishy smell.
- Enoki mushrooms soaked in diluted salt water.
- Put the fish in a pot of water, add crushed ginger branches, boiled. Remove the fish and remove the meat, carefully removing it to avoid bones.
- The fish broth is filtered through a sieve to remove any remaining scales and bones.
- Wash the rice and green beans, then put in the fish broth to cook. Simmer the porridge on low heat until the porridge is cooked.
- Fish meat can be stir-fried with a little non-aromatic purple onion, seasoned with fish sauce and pepper to taste. If you don’t like it, you can skip this step and put the fish in the pot after the porridge is cooked.
- Add the enoki mushrooms. Season with a little seasoning for the porridge to taste, just light enough to retain the sweetness of the fish.
Bringing a delicious taste and rich in nutrients, grouper porridge helps your family change the taste of cold days, suitable for both adults and children. Let’s go to the kitchen to make this delicious porridge right away!
- 1 red grouper (or black grouper)
- Rice 100 gr
- Straw mushroom 100 gr
- Bitter vegetables 200 gr
- Garlic 1 bulb
- Purple onion 2 pieces
- Cooking oil 6 tablespoons
- 1 pinch salt
- Seasoning seeds 1 little
- Fish sauce 1 tablespoons
How to prepare Grouper Porridge:
- To make grouper no longer smell fishy, you scrape off the scales, cut off the gills, remove the intestines and blood vessels, and then soak the fish in dilute salt water mixed with a little vinegar for 10 minutes.
- After that, you wash the fish thoroughly through 2-3 more times of water and then let it dry.
Prepare other ingredients:
- Mince the onion and garlic. Scallions cut the root, wash and then cut into small pieces about 1 large finger.
- To get rid of the dirt in the mushrooms, soak the mushrooms in dilute salt water for 15 minutes, then squeeze them out and wash them with clean water 2-3 more times.
- You put 1 tablespoon of cooking oil in the pan, when the oil is hot, add green onions, red onions, and garlic to fry until fragrant. When the garlic is golden, add the mushrooms and sauté for about 3 minutes with 1 teaspoon of seasoning.
- You put 5 tablespoons of oil in the pan, when the oil is hot, put the fish in and fry on medium heat for 7 minutes so that the fish meat is hunted again. To prevent the fish from sticking to the pan, during frying, add a little vinegar or wine to fry together.
- You wash the rice, then put the rice in a pot with 2 liters of water and bring to a boil. To avoid making the porridge stick to the bottom of the pot, remember to stir the porridge from the bottom up evenly and often.
- When the porridge is cooked, add the sautéed mushrooms, stir well and season with 2 tablespoons seasoning, 1/2 tablespoon salt, and 1 tablespoon fish sauce. You can re-season according to your family’s taste and then add the fish and cook for another 2 minutes.
- To make the porridge delicious, do not forget to skim the foam on the surface of the porridge.
- Fragrant grouper porridge, soft porridge, chewy, delicious, fragrant fish meat, sweet straw mushrooms, served with cool bitter vegetables and 1 cup of chili fish sauce is really delicious!
Cabbage Goby Porridge
- Rice 300 gr
- Goby 200 gr
- 1 piece ginger (sliced)
- Cabbage 30 gr
- Fish sauce 1/3 teaspoon
- Cooking oil 1 teaspoon
- Salt 1 teaspoon
How to make Cabbage Goby Porridge:
Preparation of chrysanthemum:
- When you buy chrysanthemum vegetables, you pick up the young part, remove the old and deep leaves (if any), take it to soak in diluted salt water for about 15 minutes, then rinse it with water, drain, and then mince it with a knife.
Preparation and boiling of goby:
- To save time, you can ask a friend to cut off the head and tail, scrape the scales, and remove the guts. After buying, the fish gills are soaked with diluted salt water for about 15 minutes, then rinsed.
- Put the pot on the stove, add 1 teaspoon of salt, a little sliced ginger and bring to a boil. Next, put the goby in and boil in the donkey until the fish is soft, then take it out.
- Let the fish cool completely, then use your hands to separate the fish meat and put it in a bowl.
- Put the rice and 6 – 7 cups of water in the pot. Turn on the stove and simmer the porridge for about 30 minutes on low heat until the porridge is cooked.
- Add the goby meat and chopped kale to the pot, stir with a spoon until the ingredients are cooked evenly and the porridge boils again.
- Finally, add 1/3 teaspoon of fish sauce, 1 teaspoon of cooking oil to the porridge, mix well for about 1 more minute and then turn off the heat.
- When finished, the chamomile fish porridge has an attractive green color. The porridge is soft and smooth, the sweet and fragrant fish stimulates the taste buds. promises to be a baby food that babies love because of its deliciousness, attractiveness and many nutrients!
Potato fish porridge
Potato fish porridge is very good for the body, both cool and nutritious. If you have a baby in your family, eating sweet potato porridge is not afraid of choking your baby’s bones, helping your baby supplement nutrients. Fish porridge is also suitable for you to change the taste for the whole family and enjoy a delicious dish from the sea. Now, let’s take a look at the recipe of delicious sweet potato fish porridge with Toplist!
- Fresh potato fish: 5-6 fish.
- Delicious rice: 1 cup
- Vegetables of all kinds: spinach, bean sprouts, broccoli, chives.
- Spices: pepper, chili, fish sauce, monosodium glutamate.
Instructions on how to make potato fish porridge:
- You should choose fish with elongated body, transparent, white color, pink fins, pale green tail, bright red gills. From December to the end of summer next year is the best and freshest fish season.
- Taro fish is soft, so it goes bad quickly and is friable. So when you buy it, you have to bring it to preliminarily to avoid fishy and fishy fish. To prepare fish, you mix dilute salt water into a large bowl and then wash the fish. Cut off the head with sharp scissors, this part has very sharp fish teeth, so be careful, then clean the intestines and gills.
- Take a clean bowl, add fish, add chopped onion, fish sauce and pepper and mix well. Marinate fish for seasoning.
- Wash your rice, then put it in a pot and pour water into it to make porridge.
- In the process of cooking porridge, you remember to regularly skim off the foam to clear the water, boil it on medium heat and add a little salt to make it rich.
- When the porridge is slightly thickened, pour the fish in the bowl and cook. From now on, you should not stir the porridge much to avoid breaking the fish. Taste the seasoning again to taste, wait for the fish to cook, then add green onions and pepper to make it fragrant.
- Cooked fish and potato porridge, you scoop it out into a bowl, prepare an extra cup of chili fish sauce and then eat the porridge while it’s still hot with bean sprouts, chives, spinach or broccoli.
- The special thing about potato fish porridge is that it is very soft, the fish meat is mixed into the porridge, you can eat the bones. The porridge is very fragrant, sweet, rich, served with spicy chili sauce, it is great. This dish is not only delicious, nutritious but also very attractive for both adults and children.
- The porridge that the Family Chef introduces to all of you has its own uses and benefits, while supporting and improving health. Egg yolk porridge supplemented with vitamin D, minimizing the possibility of malnourished rickets in children. Oyster milk porridge helps to strengthen yang, tonic, and yin to nourish blood. When you eat it, it will help treat insomnia due to heat, prevent dizziness, women with menstrual disorders … and many other uses.
Hopefully what we share will help you improve your health as well as the menu in your daily meals. Wish you success with this simple and delicious sweet potato fish porridge. Join the cooking courses of Family Kitchen to learn more delicious dishes, help improve the taste of your meals, friends!
Salmon porridge cooked with green beans is a nutritious dish that is good for health and enhances resistance for children and the elderly. Today, TopList would like to introduce to you the recipe to make this porridge for you to nourish your family. Let’s go to the kitchen.
- Salmon fillet 200 gr
- Sticky rice 100 gr
- Glutinous rice 20 gr
- Green beans 70 gr
- Ginger 1 piece
- Green onion 6 branch
- Purple onion 3 pieces
- Coriander 1 little
- Fish sauce 1/2 tbsp
- Cooking oil 1.5 tablespoons
- Common seasoning 1 little (sugar/ monosodium glutamate/ seasoning/ pepper)
How to prepare Green Bean Salmon Porridge:
Soak and cook rice, sticky rice, green beans:
- When you buy green beans, soak them in warm water for about 2-3 hours, this will help them soften faster when cooked. When the beans are soft, wash them with water and then take them out into the basket to drain the water. Sticky rice you also do the same as green beans.
- After the sticky rice and green beans have softened, put the pot on the stove, pour 1 liter of water into the pot.
- Then, put 100gr of sticky rice with 20gr of glutinous rice, 70gr of soaked green beans, turn on the stove and cook with 1/2 teaspoon of salt over medium heat.
- When cooking, stir often to make sticky rice and green beans more flexible. About 15-20 minutes when you see the sticky rice and green beans are cooked, turn off the heat.
Prepare and marinate salmon:
- After buying salmon, you wash the fish with dilute salt water, then rinse with clean water and then drain.
- To remove the fishy smell of fish, wash the fish with a mixture of salt and diluted lemon or soak the fish in milk for about 10 minutes and then rinse with water.
- In addition, you can also deodorize the fishy smell of salmon with wine and ginger by mixing alcohol with a little minced ginger, soaking for 10 minutes and then rinsing with cold water.
- After the fish has been cleaned, dice the salmon, then marinate the salmon with 1 teaspoon of sugar, 1 teaspoon of seasoning, 1 teaspoon of MSG, 1/2 teaspoon of pepper for 15 minutes .
Prepare other ingredients:
- Scallions, coriander, washed and cut into small pieces.
- Ginger, red onion, peeled, washed and chopped.
- Put the pan on the stove, put 1/2 tablespoon of oil in the pan. When the oil is hot, add a little ginger and red onion, stir well and fry until fragrant.
- Then, add the salmon to stir-fry, stir well and cook on high heat. When the fish meat is hunted again, it is okay from orange to light gray.
Cook salmon porridge:
- Put the pot on the stove, add 1 tablespoon of hot oil to the pot. Wait until the oil is hot, add the remaining ginger and red onion and fry until fragrant. When the ginger and shallot are fragrant, add 1 liter of water to the pot.
- Then, season with 1 teaspoon of sugar, 1.5 teaspoons of seasoning, 1/2 teaspoon of MSG, 1/2 teaspoon of ground pepper and 1 teaspoon of fish sauce and cook until the water is tender. boil.
- When the water has boiled, add the cooked glutinous rice and green beans and cook over medium heat, then add the fried salmon and stir well. When the pot of porridge boils, lower the heat, cook for another 1-2 minutes and it’s done.
- When eating, sprinkle some scallions and ginger and enjoy. The porridge is fragrant and smooth. Soft green beans, fatty flesh, salmon cooked for a long time but not broken. The fish taste is sweet, attractive, and the smell of onions is attractive. This is a delicious and nutritious dish.
Snakehead fish soup
Snakehead fish porridge is one of the interesting variations with a delicious, sweet scent that is both strange and attractive to people to enjoy. This nutritious dish is easy to eat, very healthy and suitable for all ages. The cool sweetness of snakehead fish meat together with soft fragrant rice, served with crispy raw vegetables can stimulate the taste buds, making you more appetizing even when you are bored. This is also one of the famous dishes typical of the people of the Mekong Delta and is loved by many diners.
- Snakehead fish: 1 fish about 1 kg. (Should choose fresh snakehead fish, about 1kg in size, it will have less bones and less fishyness, and the meat will be more fragrant and fleshy).
- Plain rice: 1 cup about 200g
- Sticky rice: 50g
- Green onions: 200g
- Dried onions: 3 bulbs
- Dried garlic: 3 cloves
- 2 chili peppers
- Seasoning: fish sauce, salt, seasoning, monosodium glutamate, cooking oil.
- Straw mushrooms: 200g (washed, cut off the mushroom legs and cut in half).
- Dill, scallions, perilla: cut off dead leaves, wash and drain, then finely chop.
How to cook snakehead fish porridge:
- Snakehead fish remove scales. To wash off the slime and remove the fishy smell of the fish more easily, use salt and lemon or a little ginger to rub on the body of the fish, then wash, drain, remove the meat and the head and bones separately.
- The bones, tail and head of the fish let the water into the stew for 20 to 40 minutes. Then use that bone broth to cook porridge. Depending on the portion of the meal, you can add the appropriate amount of broth.
- The fish meat has been sliced separately, sliced into thin slices, then marinated with a mixture of: 1 tablespoon fish sauce, 1 teaspoon seasoning seeds, 1 teaspoon pepper, ½ number of onions and garlic, minced and marinated. About 40-50 minutes for the fish to absorb the spices.
- The head and bones of the fish are stewed and then filtered to get the broth. Mix plain rice and glutinous rice and wash it, drain it, then put it in a pot of broth and simmer it over low heat.
- Put 1 tablespoon of oil in the pan, when the oil is hot, add the remaining minced onion and garlic and saute until fragrant, continue to add the marinated snakehead fish meat to the island, quickly stir over high heat until the fish is golden brown. Hunt and wake up the aroma, then turn off the stove.
- After the porridge is simmered, you season it with seasonings including salt, seasoning, monosodium glutamate, and pepper to suit your family’s taste.
- Put the cooked fish meat and mushrooms into the porridge pot, cook for about 2-3 minutes, then add pepper, green onion, perilla, and cumin, stir well, turn off the stove and complete.
When it comes to cobia, people will immediately think of a delicious cobia hotpot full of green vegetables. But for now, let’s stop the hot pot dish. Think of cobia porridge, which is equally delicious. TopList will introduce to you how to cook delicious, non-fishy cobia porridge easy to make at home. Let’s go to the kitchen!
- Plain rice 40 gr
- Cobia 1 slice (50g)
- 1 piece ginger (sliced)
- Dill 50 gr (chopped)
- Red onion 3 bulbs (chopped)
- Cooking oil 4 tablespoons
- Common seasoning 1 little (Pepper/salt/monosodium glutamate)
How to prepare Cobia Porridge Dill:
Roast and cook porridge:
- The rice is washed and then drained.
- Put the pan on the stove, add 2 tablespoons of cooking oil to the pan. When the oil is hot, add 1 part of chopped red onion and fry until fragrant. Then, fry the rice with 1 teaspoon of salt until the rice in the pan turns slightly yellow and fragrant, then turn off the heat.
- Put the roasted rice in the rice cooker, add 400ml of water to the pot and turn on the “Cook” button and cook until the rice is soft, about 25 minutes.
Preparing and steaming cobia:
- Buy cobia, wash with water and dry. Next, marinate the fish with 1/2 teaspoon of pepper, 1/2 teaspoon of MSG, 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Next, put the fish in the steamer, add a few slices of ginger on top of the cobia slices and steam for about 20 minutes until the fish is soft. Then take it out and let it cool.
Stir fried cobia:
- Cobia after steaming, use chopsticks to remove the bones and skin, only the flesh of the fish. Then, cut the fish meat into small pieces.
- Put the pan on the stove, add 2 tablespoons of cooking oil to the pan. When the oil is hot, add the rest of the red onion and saute until fragrant. Then, add the fish and stir-fry for 3-5 minutes, then turn off the heat.
- When the porridge in the rice cooker is cooked and thickened, add the cobia and cook for another 3-5 minutes. Next, season to taste and then put the porridge in a bowl and decorate it with chopped dill to complete.
- Dill cobia porridge has a characteristic aroma of dill. Cobia meat is both soft and chewy, bringing a sweet taste to the porridge, which is very delicious and very rich. If you want to eat more delicious, you can make an extra cup of chili sauce, which can both be seasoned with porridge and can be dipped with fish!