RMIT International University
RMIT International University Vietnam is an Asian branch of RMIT University (located in Melbourne, Australia). This is a famous school and mainly teaches business, engineering, and design programs…According to the latest announcement, in 2019, in undergraduate programs, the industry with the highest tuition fee is 11.589 USD (about 278 million VND) per year and lowest industry 7.000 USD (about 167 million VND) each year.
Choose RMIT is that you are choosing a university that is globally recognized for its leadership and innovation in technology, design and business organization. You will learn from experts in your field, benefit from a corporate network and a curriculum that is relevant to the latest trends in the industry.
Our international learning environment encourages cultural awareness, critical thinking, experimentation and creativity. You will experience an education designed to lead to success, equipping you with the skills and knowledge to go far in your chosen career path.
- Handi Resco Building, 521 Kim Ma Street, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi – (+84) 24 3726 1460
- 702 Nguyen Van Linh Boulevard, District 7, Ho Chi Minh – (+84) 28 3776 1300
- 4th Floor, FHome Building, 16 Ly Thuong Kiet Street, Hai Chau District, Da Nang – (+84) 236 3.552 773
Email: [email protected]
Van Lang University
Van Lang University is a training base for high-quality human resources, meeting the requirements of the labor market and actively contributing to the change in people’s lifestyles, ways of thinking and working through education and research. and community service. Van Lang University with an average fee of 14-18 million/semester. This is a school with a relatively low tuition fee, but the school has few extra-curricular activities and the union movement is not strong.
With the motto “Training people who bring positive impact to inspire society”, the school Van Lang University training learners to be the best versions of themselves, with a spirit of lifelong learning, always living to their full potential, nurturing talents to help them embrace their roles as leaders future leaders in their field. By building an innovation ecosystem for learners, scientists and businesses, we enable them to connect, learn and develop breakthrough solutions for a better future. . Through this, the school has served the country and brought an inspiring positive impact to society.
In addition, the library is located at 3 training facilities of Van Lang University. The library at the Main Campus is built and operated according to the smart library model. Readers use their student card to activate their Library account and use the services free of charge: reading on site, borrowing home, ordering documents, renewing documents, requesting additional documents, and providing support. academic… Readers can access the bookstore, search and select documents with nearly 40.000 copies of books; 50 newspapers and magazines; More than 500 theses, dissertations, project presentations, portfolios, scientific research topics. In addition, readers can refer to nearly 4.000 ebooks, videos, audios, exam questions, answers, scientific journals, legal documents, etc., on Van Lang Electronic Library (http://thuvienso.vanlanguni.edu) .vn), the account is the email address provided by the School.
- 69/68 Dang Thuy Tram, Ward 13, Binh Thanh District, City. Ho Chi Minh City
- 45 Nguyen Khac Nhu, District 1, City. Ho Chi Minh City
- 233A Phan Van Tri, Binh Thanh District, City. Ho Chi Minh City
Phone: 028.7105 9999 – 028.7109 9221
Email: [email protected]
Hoa Sen University
Hoa Sen University with an average tuition fee of 50 million a year. The training criteria of Hoa Sen University are as follows:
- Learn to be a global citizen: have the ability to work at home as well as abroad. Therefore, Hoa Sen University will aim to use English as the main language in educational activities.
- Learning not only focuses on theory but also needs to know how to apply those theories to solve real-life problems at work as well as in society, through internship programs at the university’s business partners. and other facilities at home and abroad.
- Learning is not only specialized but also needs to know life skills, to live ethically and responsibly towards self, family and society through activities outside the classroom such as community service and experiences. other living experiences.
- Learning is not only to apply for a job but also to have the ability to create jobs for the society through the experience learned from training activities on creativity and entrepreneurship while in the classroom.
The training program is designed according to international standards to ensure foreign language ability; Flexibility helps students accumulate knowledge in many fields, easily adapt to the changing working environment. With a training model that alternates between theory and practice, students are allowed to participate in two internships at enterprises, conduct subject projects to approach the real working environment and seek opportunities. job.
Dynamic learning environment with many extracurricular activities, community, life skills training, research activities, creativity, entrepreneurship and many student exchange programs with major universities in the world. Students can study through cooperation programs between the school and international partners, opening up many opportunities to study abroad or work at multinational companies.
The school has many attractive scholarship policies, especially the Elite Scholarship with an optimal training program to help promote leadership and entrepreneurship in learners.
- Head office: 08 Nguyen Van Trang, Ben Thanh Ward, District 1, City. Ho Chi Minh City
- Cao Thang Factory, P.93, Q.3, Tp. HCM
- 7/1 Thanh Thai, Ward 14, District 10, City. Ho Chi Minh City
- 120 Bis Suong Nguyet Anh, Ben Thanh Ward, District 1, City. Ho Chi Minh City
- Road No. 5, CVPM Quang Trung, Tan Chanh Hiep Ward, District 12, City. Ho Chi Minh City
- Road No. 3, CVPM Quang Trung, Tan Chanh Hiep Ward, District 12, City. Ho Chi Minh City
Phone: 028 7309 1991 – 028 7300 7272
Email: [email protected]
Ho Chi Minh City University of Economics and Finance
Tuition Ho Chi Minh City University of Economics and Finance refer to the following:
- Subjects in Vietnamese: 1.700.000 VND/credit. 1 semester usually has about 15-20 credits
- Subjects in English: 2.000.000 VND/credit
- Students study for 8 semesters. Average tuition fee: 25 – 30 million VND/semester
- The published tuition fee includes 6 levels of English with IELTS 5.5. Students with IELTS 5.0 or higher are exempted from tuition fees for 3 levels of English (5.1 million VND/level)
- In particular, students majoring in Information Technology, E-commerce, and Japanese language receive scholarships sponsored by enterprises equivalent to 50% of the course fees. Students only pay an average tuition fee of 13-15 million VND/semester
Training headquarters at 141 Dien Bien Phu, Ward 15, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City UEF located in the city center area with a modern, international standard learning system and facilities. In addition, UEF is implementing a project in Saigon South with an area of 5,5 hectares with the strategy of building into the most modern complex campus in Ho Chi Minh City by 2020. This is a development step. next of the school in the new period.
Ensuring quality output factors requires UEF’s teaching staff to be selected according to the following criteria: enthusiasm, professional expertise, rich practical experience, proficiency in methods, friendliness and closeness to students. student. The dynamic and humane working environment at UEF is an important motivation for teachers to dedicate themselves to guiding students to grow and develop.
Address: 141 – 145 Dien Bien Phu, Ward 15, Binh Thanh District, HCMC
Phone: (028) 5422 6666
Email: [email protected]
Vin University was officially inaugurated on January 15, 1 by Vingroup. Although it is a “rookie” school, it quickly rose to the top position in the ranking of the most expensive universities in Vietnam. With expensive tuition fees announced as follows:
- 35.000 USD/year for university system (812 million VND/year)
- 40.000 USD/year for graduate school (928 million VND/year)
This tuition fee is considered equivalent to the cost of training in foreign countries such as the US or Australia.
However, this is a not-for-profit private university that aims to contribute to creating a breakthrough in quality education in Vietnam, towards the international level. With 3.000 billion for the granting of merit scholarships as well as support for students.
For the purpose of training “elite” students, VinUni only enroll 300 students per year with strict selection rounds to find the best students.
Address: Vinhomes Ocean Park urban area, Gia Lam, Hanoi
Phone: 024 7108 9779
Email: [email protected]
Fulbright University Vietnam (FUV)
Fulbright University Vietnam is an independent university with 100% foreign investment under the sponsorship of the US Government, operating not for profit. The school was officially established in May 5. The university is funded by the Trust for University Innovation in Vietnam.
In the year 2019-2020, the school’s tuition rate is 467,6 million dong, this amount does not include the cost of accommodation at the school 70 million dong. In total, each year, undergraduate students at the school will pay about 538 million dong in two installments, at the beginning of each semester.
According to information from the school, this tuition fee of Fulbright ensures the world-class teaching quality that the school wishes to bring to its students. Not only that, Fulbright will provide financial support to qualified students who do not have the economic conditions to study at the school.
Address: 105 Ton Dat Tien, Tan Phu, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City
Phone: (+84) 28 7303 7788 – (+84) 28 7303 2255
American University in Vietnam
American University in Vietnam – AUV is a 100% foreign-invested, non-profit higher education institution with a curriculum according to American standards. It is known that the construction investment capital of AUV is 150 million USD (equivalent to 3.200 billion VND) and the campus is 32 hectares wide.
AUV provides Vietnamese students with an American standard education in all fields of training such as University Preparation, Hospitality Management, Global Business Administration, Computer Science, Multimedia Communication , widening choices for students. In the near future, the school will open admissions to attractive majors such as Dentistry, Pharmacy, Pre-Medicine and Aviation.
Over the years, IIE has cooperated with universities in Vietnam to launch a number of scholarship programs and organize international English language certification exams.
AUV with a tuition fee of about 160 million VND/period (varies by industry) for 2 semesters in the first year.
Address: 299 Tran Dai Nghia, Hoa Hai Ward, Ngu Hanh Son District, Da Nang City
Phone: 0236 3967 585 – 0236 3967 595
Specialized tuition fees of FPT university about 25,300,000 VND/semester, submitted at the beginning of each semester. In addition, students need to pay additional tuition fees for the English Preparatory Program: 10,350,000 VND/level and fees to be paid upon admission. The difference of FPT University Compared to other universities, training is in the form of close association with businesses, linking training with practice, with research – deployment and the most modern technologies. Modern educational philosophy and methods; Comprehensive and harmonious human training; The program is always updated and complies with international technology standards; Pay special attention to foreign language skills; Strengthening training in production organization, teamwork skills and other personal skills are the points that will ensure graduates have the best job opportunities after graduation.
Why choose FPT:
- Reputation for training quality: Since 2012, FPT University has been recognized as having a three-star rating according to the QS Stars international standard of universities around the world. 2015 achieved Five Stars for 4 important criteria: Employment, Training, Facilities and Social Responsibility.
- QS ranking is a condition to affirm the position and reputation, and at the same time contributes significantly to improving the value of the degrees of students who have been and are studying at the school. In addition, FPT University has also received many prestigious awards such as being in the Top 1.000 best business management schools in the world according to the ranking of education ranking organization Eduniversal (USA); is one of the three best business administration schools in Vietnam for 2 consecutive years (2013 – 2014), also ranked by Eduniversal.
- International environment at home: At FPT University, learning is not only about books and technology, but also about culture, people, and human values in life. “Study abroad” right during the time studying at FPT University is no longer a strange thing.
- Practical internship at enterprises
- Global job opportunities: Every student after graduation, besides professional competence, proficiency in foreign languages, perfected in soft skills, also has a diverse cultural background and rich real life capital, meet the increasingly strict requirements of employers from domestic and international companies.
- 2nd floor, Innovation building, Lot 24 – CVPM Quang Trung – Tan Chanh Hiep Ward, District 12, City. Ho Chi Minh City
- Education and Training Zone – Hoa Lac Hi-Tech Park – Km29 Thang Long Boulevard, Thach That, City. Hanoi
- FPT Technology Urban Area Da Nang, Hoa Hai Ward, Ngu Hanh Son District, City. Danang
- No. 600 Nguyen Van Cu Street (extended), An Binh Ward, Ninh Kieu District, City. Can Tho
- An Phu Thinh New Urban Area, Nhon Binh Ward & Dong Da Ward, City. Quy Nhon, Binh Dinh
Vietnam-Germany University is one of the schools with the most expensive tuition fees in Vietnam. Depending on the subject, the tuition fee of this school ranges from 28 million VND to 55 million VND. It can be listed as follows (according to the latest statistics 2019):
Tuition / Semester (VND)
- Electrical Engineering and Information Technology (EEIT): 35,500,000
- Computer Science (CS): 35,500,000
- Mechanical Engineering (ME): 37,000,000
- Finance and Accounting (FA): 39,400,000 VND
- Business Administration (BA): 39,400,000 VND
Tuition / Semester (VND)
- Computerized Engineering and Modeling (CompEng): 28,600,000
- Mechatronics and Sensor Technology (MSST): 28,600,000
- Sustainable Urban Development (SUD): 28,600,000
- Global Manufacturing Engineering and Management (GPEM): 30,100,000
- Business Information System (BIS): 37,500,000 VND
- Business Administration (MBA): 52,500,000 VND
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management (LSCM): 30,100,000 VND
- Water Technology (WT): 28,600,000
- Le Lai, Hoa Phu Ward, Thu Dau Mot City, Binh Duong Province
- Floor 5, 6, 7 Halo Building, No. 10 Hoang Dieu, Phu Nhuan District, Ho Chi Minh City
Phone: 0274 222 0990
Fax: 0274 222 0980
Financial university marketing
University of Finance – Marketing training human resources according to national and regional standards, transferring scientific achievements in business and management; participate in strategic planning and policy for the Finance industry, businesses and social organizations. The school’s goal is to build University of Finance – Marketing to become a leading institution for undergraduate, postgraduate, scientific and technological research in the country and prestigious in the region in the field of business and management; having a reasonable training structure and method, associated with building a learning society, and ensuring conditions for quality improvement. Combining traditional and modern values, keeping the socialist orientation and imbued with national identity. By 2020, the University will become an application-oriented university, meeting the accreditation standards of the Ministry of Education and Training, including a number of programs that meet the quality standards of the ASEAN university network. AUN-QA). By 2030, the University will reach the level of an advanced university in Southeast Asia.
According to the 2019 enrollment scheme of Financial university marketingThe expected average tuition fee of the school for regular students is as follows:
- Mass program: 18.500.000 VND/year.
- High quality program: 36.300.000 VND/year.
- Special programs in hotel management, restaurant and food service management, tourism and travel service management: 22.000.000 VND/year.
- Special program in Management Information System: 19.500.000 VND/year. International program: 55.000.000 VND/year.
The above tuition fee is calculated on average for each academic year, in fact, the school’s tuition fee is calculated according to the number of credits of the registered courses.
Address: No. 778 Nguyen Kiem, Ward 4, Phu Nhuan District, City. Ho Chi Minh
Phone: 028. 38726789 – 38726699
Email: [email protected]