Cucumber Vegetables are quite familiar vegetables in the beauty list of women, it contains many vitamins, fiber, water and many minerals necessary for dry skin. When using cucumber directly on the skin, it will give you smooth skin, preventing the appearance of wrinkles.
- Cucumber: 1 fruit.
- 1 teaspoons of oatmeal.
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened yogurt.
Making: Get cucumber juice by squeezing with a juicer or puree with a blender and then filter the water. Then, add the oatmeal and yogurt and mix well until smooth. You should only apply about 3-4 days a week and apply for about 20 minutes.
Celery It is a familiar ingredient in everyday dishes. However, using it for beauty is little known. Celery Contains many minerals that help keep the skin healthy and white. Grind some celery leaves. Then apply it on your face and let it dry. Rinse with water, you will find your skin soft.
You can also combine according to the following formula:
- 100 grams of celery
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
How to make: Celery Blend and mix it all together. Apply to face and blackhead affected areas. Persevere a few times, you will find that the blackheads are completely reduced, the skin pigmentation is also gone. Your skin will be softer, smoother and brighter.
Tomato no longer strange to everyone, especially sisters. We know tomatoes as a skin-beautifying food. However, not everyone can eat tomatoes.
Option 1: Tomato When you buy it, you should store it in the refrigerator, when you apply it to your face, it will be cooler and smoother. What we need to do is wash the tomato, use a clean knife to slice it thinly, then apply it on the face. You need to keep them for 20 minutes, then rinse with clean water.
2 more left
- Option 2: There is also a faster way, if you are a bit lazy, just cut a slice, then use that thin slice to apply it evenly on your face, leave it until the next morning and then wash it off. Tomato Contains a lot of vitamin C, helps skin smooth and brighter, limiting the aging process of facial skin.
Egg It is a familiar food in daily meals, it is very good for health. Not only that, chicken eggs also contain many vitamins and nutrients to help balance moisture and rejuvenate the skin.
Egg whites combined with lemon will help whiten skin, treat oily skin, blackheads and acne, while egg yolks combined with honey or fresh milk will become a remedy for dry skin and damaged hair. very effective damage.
- 1 egg yolk.
- 1 teaspoons raw honey.
Making: Put egg yolks with honey and mix well then apply for about 20 minutes and wash off with warm water, apply about 3 days/week.
Potatoes contain a lot of beneficial substances for the skin: vitamins, minerals and many kinds of phytochemicals…When choosing to buy potatoes, it is best to choose Da Lat potatoes, the tubers do not sprout.
There are two popular types of potato masks:
- Type 1: Raw Potatoes: You can peel the skin and cut it into thin slices. You can also squeeze the juice, then use a cotton swab to dab on the skin. Leave it on for about 20 minutes and then wash it off with water.
- Type 2: Potato + fresh milk: In many studies, it was found that when boiled, the vitamin content in potatoes increased higher.
- You cut a part enough to use and then steamed.
- There’s more
- Then puree and then add a small amount of unsweetened fresh milk to get a paste.
- Put it in the fridge for a while, then use a brush to spread it all over your face.
- When the mask is slightly dry, apply the next layer.
- Continue until the mixture is finished.
- Same as above, wait 20 minutes and then wash your face with clean water.
- Not only skin lightening, potatoes can also eliminate freckles, acne and dark skin areas, giving you a fresh, white and radiant skin.
As a food containing many essential vitamins for the skin, papain is present in papaya It is a very good skin lightening agent, benign and safe. The special thing is that the enzyme present in this fruit can treat tanned, sunburned and dark skin. Moreover papaya is also very good to improve the signs of skin aging.
Making: Puree papaya Mix it with a teaspoon of almond oil or olive oil, then apply it on your face for 15 minutes and then wash it off with cool water.
Strawberry and yogurt mask
Strawberry It is one of the fruits that contain many vitamins and anti-aging substances, helping to destroy free radicals. When combined with yogurt, it will help remove dirt in pores, giving you smooth and firm skin, this is also one of the natural ways to whiten.
- Strawberries: 6 – 10 fruits.
- 1/2 jar of unsweetened yogurt.
Making: Use a blender to puree the strawberries so that the ratio of pureed strawberries and yogurt is equal, then put in a bowl, add yogurt and mix well. You apply it on your face for 10 minutes and then wash it off with warm water, you should use it at least 2 times a week for best results.
White radish mask
Aren’t you surprised? If you are too familiar with tomatoes, cucumbers, potatoes, … then white radish is extremely strange. But it’s very useful. White radish contains a lot of vitamin C, so it helps you prevent dark pigmentation, so that the skin has a pinkish white color. Moreover, Turnip It also helps to treat freckles, tighten pores and remove blackheads. In addition, white radish also helps digestion, your skin will be clean and smooth.
Making: Grate a radish and apply water on your face. Consistent use will give you unexpected results.
Turmeric + honey mask
- Turmeric has long been used in folk medicine to cure many diseases. In cuisine, turmeric is also an important ingredient in many dishes. But few people know that in addition to healing scars, it is also used to treat acne and whiten skin. Turmeric contains many beneficial substances that help fight inflammation, quickly heal scars, fade dark spots, prevent aging and whiten skin.
- Making: All you need to prepare is just 2 teaspoons of turmeric powder and 1 tablespoon of honey. Mix well and apply on face. Leave it on for about 20 minutes. Or you can also use crushed fresh turmeric. Honey also has antibacterial properties, and above all is extremely moisturizing for the skin. Yellow turmeric combined with honey Helps brighten skin tone and balance moisture.
- Tips to remove yellow stains on the skin left by turmeric: wash your face with warm water, use a soft towel to wipe it a little hard. Or use fresh milk or unsweetened yogurt to apply. The yellow stain will disappear when you wash it again.
Apple and honey mask
Honey is a natural organic product that provides a large amount of nutrients to the skin, has the ability to moisturize and clean the skin. Honey also helps the skin fight bacteria and the aging process because it contains antioxidants.
Apple Contains many carotenes, magnesium, nutrients and vitamin C, which have the effect of moisturizing the skin and anti-aging. Apple, honey mask helps firm skin and tighten pores, anti-aging, maintaining youthful skin.
- 1 apple.
- 1 teaspoon honey.
Making: Use a blender to puree ¼ apple, then mix the pureed apple with 1 teaspoon of honey. Apply on the face and keep for about 20 minutes and do it regularly 3 times a week.