Treat acne on the back effectively with green tea powder
Green tea powder with ingredients containing 20 times more antioxidants than vitamin E, along with a series of other essential minerals, helps to eliminate worries about acne and dark spots, giving you smooth skin without any problems. defect. In particular, the high content of catechins in green tea powder has the effect of killing bacteria, eliminating toxins – the main cause of acne, helping to remove worries about acne and bruises. leaving you with healthy, smooth, and flawless skin. So use green tea mask for back acne Regular and persistent will give unexpected results. Right now, let’s learn 4 safe and effective back acne recipes from green tea combined with some other natural ingredients:
Green Tea and Apple Cider Vinegar Mask
Apple cider vinegar contains natural antiseptic ingredients, which help reduce inflammation and kill acne-causing bacteria. In particular, apple cider vinegar also has the ability to “remove” acne marks and whiten skin very well. Just apply green tea powder and apple cider vinegar regularly on the acne-affected back, acne spots as well as bruises will no longer bother you.
- Green tea powder: 3 teaspoons.
- Apple cider vinegar: 1 teaspoon.
- Warm water.
- Put green tea powder in a bowl, add apple cider vinegar and warm water just enough and stir well until you get a paste.
- Apply the mixture on your back and leave it on for about 20-30 minutes.
- Finally rinse with lukewarm water.
- Use this back acne treatment 3 times a week.
Green tea and honey powder mask
The combination of honey and green tea powder will fly away old acne spots, prevent new ones from forming, and bring back smooth, healthy and vibrant skin.
- Green tea powder: 2 teaspoons.
- Honey: 2 teaspoons.
- Mix green tea powder with honey to obtain a homogeneous mixture.
- Clean the back area, apply the mixture on the acne-affected skin.
- Lie down and relax for about 30 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
- Repeat regularly 2-3 times a week until the acne spots are gone.
Mask of green tea powder and yogurt
For women with easily irritated, rash and sensitive skin, a mask of green tea powder and yogurt will be the perfect suggestion. Yogurt is very gentle, has the effect of clearing acne, tightening pores and nourishing healthy skin from the inside.
- Green tea powder: 2 teaspoons.
- Unsweetened yogurt: 2 tsp.
- Mix green tea powder and yogurt together to get a smooth paste.
- Apply the mixture on the acne-affected back skin and leave it on for about 15 minutes.
- Finally rinse your back with cool water.
- With this acne treatment formula on your back, you should do it regularly 3 times a week.
Mask of green tea powder and egg white
The egg white and green tea powder mask is the perfect choice for girls with blackheads and whiteheads. Chicken eggs are rich in vitamins A, B and protein that help to deep clean, balance moisture and prevent the growth of bacteria.
- Green tea powder: 2 teaspoons.
- 1 egg white.
- Mix egg whites and green tea powder until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Apply the mixture to the affected area and lie down for about 20 minutes.
- Rinse the back area with warm water.
- Consistently apply this formula 3 times a week, blackheads and whiteheads will quickly disappear.
Here are 4 ways Effective treatment of back acne from green tea powder Combine with apple cider vinegar, honey, egg whites and yogurt. However, these methods require you to spend time and effort as well as patience to implement.
How to treat back acne with salt
We all know that acne on the back occurs because the skin there is infected with bacteria. Or due to improper hygiene, leading to infections and acne. Sweat, sebum secreted a lot in the back area is also a reason for acne to appear here. Salt is a highly bactericidal substance. Therefore, we can completely use this material to treat back acne. With a very simple way. Let’s see what you need to do with the grains of salt.
- Grain salt
- Cotton swabs
- Sponge or cotton pad
- Step 1: You take a shower with warm water, use a clean cotton towel to pat dry and warm your body (especially the back area). At this time, the pores will be dilated, you lightly apply a little salt to the acne-affected skin.
- Step 2: Use a clean cotton pad to apply all over the acne-affected skin, do it for 1-2 minutes. Remember that you are not rubbing vigorously. Just impact the salt to be in contact with the acne-prone back skin.
- Step 3: Dissolve a little salt in warm water. Use a sponge or cotton ball to rub salt water evenly on the acne-affected skin on the back. Leave it like that for 10-15 minutes, then rinse with warm water to clean.
Do this regularly every day, you will see the back acne quickly disappear. How to treat acne on the back with sea salt This is very easy to do, isn’t it? Remember to do it regularly every week to get the best results, as well as smooth white skin!
Lemon helps to treat back acne effectively
Lemon It is considered as a kind of god in the treatment of acne and skin whitening. Lemon contains natural acids, which help to gently whiten skin cells, while helping to heal acne marks without leaving any signs of scarring. Lemon juice contains citric acid that effectively exfoliates, which is good for acne-prone skin. Exfoliation is an important step in treating acne. Citric acid removes dead skin cells, dirt helps to unclog pores and reduce sebum. Natural lemon juice is a very good antiseptic. It contains ascorbic acid, vitamin P and phytoncides, which can kill and control the growth of acne bacteria. Lemon juice can also reduce the redness and inflammation of acne. Acidorbic acid acts as a natural astringent that causes dry and non-inflammatory acne. With natural acids, lemon juice can naturally whiten skin. The vitamin C in lemon juice acts as an antioxidant, reducing free radical damage to the skin, reducing acne, rejuvenating and healthy skin. In addition to treating back acne, lemon also removes dark spots on the back. Therefore, if you want to treat back acne, remove the dark spots left by acne, using this fruit is suitable. Just do it 2-3 times / 1 week, you will see the obvious effect that lemon brings.
Some methods to treat back acne from lemon
Treat back acne with lemon and honey
- Use 2 tablespoons of honey, half a teaspoon of lemon juice to mix into a homogeneous mixture.
- Use a cotton ball to apply all over the face with acne. When treating back acne in this way, it is necessary to take a clean bath to remove oil and dirt.
- Keep this acne mask on your back for about 15-20 minutes and rinse with warm water. Use twice a week and back acne will be reduced. From the next recipes, the same application, the same time and care.
Treat back acne with lemon and salt
- Recipe: 3 tablespoons of lemon juice + 1 teaspoon of granulated salt.
- Along with lemon, granulated salt can also disinfect very well. Salt removes dust and bacteria on the back surface and cleans the skin thanks to good oil control.
- When treating back acne, add salt, rub gently so as not to hurt the acne marks.
Use egg whites with lemon to treat back acne
- Use an egg white to beat, add two tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Use this mixture to treat back acne and stir well to be able to use it.
For all methods acne treatment with lemon, you may be sore, hurt. But to completely treat the hateful acne type, be persistent. At the same time, when the acne is completely gone, but using lemon to treat acne, you should wear out-cut, open-back shirts. Because the skin is very sensitive to the sun.
Oatmeal mask for back acne
Oatmeal – one of the most trusted beauty ingredients used by many women. Not only does it help whiten the skin, but oatmeal also has a great effect in treating acne on the back.
In oatmeal There are many nutrients, but for example avenanthramide – this substance has natural anti-inflammatory properties and heals the wounds left by acne on the back. Besides, oatmeal does not increase sugar and make you feel tired, but on the contrary, it provides you with a large amount of protein and fiber. That’s why Oats are considered a natural superfood. Because oats are rich in fiber, not only can it promote digestion, eliminate toxins in the body, but also make the skin smooth and shiny. According to dermatologist Amy Wechsler from New York, the oatmeal mask works to remove dirt in the pores on the skin to help eliminate acne on the back effectively. In addition, thanks to the effective anti-aging saponin nutrients and smoothing the skin.
Instead of just using regular body cream, why not try combining with oatmeal?
- Use one part of oatmeal, mix it with the cream to make a thick paste.
- Apply this mixture on the acne-prone skin.
- Use a cotton pad to massage for 5 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water afterwards.
The oatmeal layer helps you remove dirt, sebum as well as dead skin cells. Pores are more open, acne will no longer have the opportunity to appear
Treat back acne with turmeric powder
Whoever said turmeric starch is only used for facial skin, this is a huge mistake. With the anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties of curcumin in turmeric, this is a great ingredient for you to treat back acne.
- Just mix turmeric powder with purified water into a paste. Then apply this mixture on the acne-affected area. You can leave it overnight while you sleep. But remember to wear an old shirt, add a towel to avoid turmeric on the pillow. Get up early the next morning and take a shower with warm water.
- Alternatively, apply the mixture on your back for about 20-30 minutes. Then rinse with warm water immediately. Do this regularly every day, acne will reduce completely. Acne scars have also disappeared significantly.
Method 2: Divine formula Turmeric starch + Rice bran + Fresh milk – Savior for skin with long-term back acne
For a long time, turmeric powder with the miraculous compound curcumin has become a panacea in health care and beauty. Using turmeric in the treatment of back acne not only helps to remove stubborn acne spots but also regulates the sebaceous glands and reduces scars and dark spots left by acne. Rice bran powder is the “new elite” in the field of beauty in recent years. With ingredients rich in vitamins, especially vitamins B1, E, … rice bran has a strong effect on the process of exfoliating and brightening the skin, bringing a clear, bright white skin. Fresh milk, besides being a solvent for the mixture, also nourishes the skin from deep inside and provides the necessary moisture thanks to its protein-rich nutrient composition. The combination of the three ingredients above will help beat the most persistent back acne spots, return smooth, bright white skin for you to confidently rock in open back dresses or haughty off-the-shoulder tops.
How to treat back acne with a miracle mixture
- To prepare the above compound, you also need to prepare the following ingredients:
- 3 teaspoons turmeric powder
- 1 small cup of rice bran
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened fresh milk
- Simple steps to help “clear” back acne:
- Step 1: Mix the above ingredients into a medium liquid mixture
- Step 2: Apply the mixture evenly all over your back
- Step 3: Leave the mixture on your back and relax for about 25 minutes
- Step 4: After 25 minutes, rinse with warm water. You can shower again with a mild body wash, if desired.
However, for those of you with sensitive skin, you need to be careful. When you feel skin irritation, stinging, stop immediately. Instead, use other more appropriate ways. And in case you have severe back acne, it is absolutely not advisable to self-treat at home. At this time, going to a medical facility and getting treatment under the supervision of a doctor is what you should do
The fastest effective way to treat back acne with garlic
Acne on the back is a worry that is always on the side of women, especially with the approaching summer. It is the reason why women are always self-deprecating and do not dare to wear sexy sexy dresses to show off their feminine beauty. Treating back acne has many treatments and natural ways that are especially interested and applied by women. Effective natural remedies for back acne are highly welcomed and recommended by dermatologists. In which method Very effective back acne treatment from garlic It has been used by many women and is very effective.
Garlic is an extremely easy to find ingredient and indispensable in most Vietnamese kitchens. It is not only an ingredient that helps to enhance the smell of dishes, but also a wonderful beauty ingredient. The composition of garlic has been proven by scientists to be rich in vitamins A, B1, etc., which is very good for the treatment and beauty of the back skin. Garlic is proven to have antibacterial, anti-oxidant properties to help prevent acne from re-entering and always protect skin clean against environmental dirt. Garlic is considered a natural ingredient that helps to make beauty effective, safe and super economical.
To treat acne on the back with garlic, you apply the following steps:
- 10 garlic bulbs, small, solid hands. Garlic has a more effective beauty effect. These are small sized garlic bulbs, slightly purple in color. You can find it very easily at small markets or supermarkets. The selection of ingredients has a direct impact on the effectiveness of your back acne treatment.
- Pure honey
- You can prepare additional ingredients such as olive oil, green tea oil or lemon juice depending on the mixture you want to make! These are all ingredients that, when combined with garlic, will create the power to dislodge ugly back acne quickly.
- Proceed to prepare the mixture by crushing the garlic cloves with a sufficient amount and you add 2 teaspoons of honey and a few drops of lemon juice. Stir the mixture until it becomes a paste to make a face mask.
- Your simple job now is after cleaning the back skin, apply a thin layer of mask on the skin. Keep it for about 20 minutes and then you wash it off with clean water. This is a simple way to help you treat back acne quickly.
How to treat back acne with betel leaves
How to treat back acne with betel leaves won the hearts of many people not only because of its high efficiency but also safe and benign for the skin. As a natural plant with many nutrients beneficial to both health and skin, betel leaf is increasingly being used in the secrets of women’s acne treatment. With a simple implementation, you can do it right at home.
For a long time, betel leaf has become a kind of “panacea” in oriental medicine, which is used to treat skin inflammation, scabies and boils. Later, through modern medical studies, it was explained that in betel leaves contains many antibacterial, antiseptic, preventing and improving ingredients such as mineral salts, vitamin C, tannins, and chavicol. (a form of phenol), carbohydrates, niacin, calcium, carotene, diataza, riboflavin, thiamin, calcium, etc. In addition, betel leaves no longer support the destruction of melanin, thereby treating melasma and freckles very effectively. Way back acne treatment with betel leaves It’s very easy to do, but it’s safe and benign for the skin, so you don’t have to worry about irritation or side effects.
Betel leaf and salt
Salt is “famous” for its high antiseptic properties, so it can kill acne-causing bacteria, clean the skin surface and pores. When combined with betel leaves, it will bring good treatment and prevention of acne.
- To do this, prepare a handful of betel leaves and a little salt and then follow these steps:
- You bring the betel leaves to wash or soak with diluted salt water to remove bacteria and dirt.
- Take out the betel leaves to drain and then boil with a little water.
- Next, you put the betel leaves and a little boiling water in the blender to puree. Then add a little salt, stir well to obtain a homogeneous mixture.
- Clean the back skin and then apply the mixture evenly on the acne-affected skin, gently massage in a circular motion.
- About 10-15 minutes later, you wash off with water and then apply more rose water or moisturizer.
Do this acne treatment 1-2 times a week, you will see that your back skin is clear and bright, much healthier.
Betel leaf and alum
According to dermatologists, alum has antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, skin-cleansing and deep-pore cleansing properties. Therefore, you can combine alum with betel leaves to treat and prevent acne. Alum and betel leaves are especially effective with acne, which is considered one of the effective and safe ways to treat acne quickly.
- First, prepare 20 grams of alum with 1 handful of betel leaves.
- After washing and crushing the betel leaves, you add alum and bring to a boil.
- When you get a paste, turn off the heat, while waiting for this mixture to cool, wash your face with warm water. Apply the mixture to your face or acne-affected skin, let it sit for about 15-20 minutes, then rinse with cool water.
Treat back acne with aloe vera and bath salts
Antibacterial properties of leaves Vera Helps kill bacteria that cause acne on the back, while reducing inflammation and redness caused by acne. The perfect combination of aloe vera and sea salt will form a safe and effective back acne mask. Using bath salts is extremely effective. This acne treatment can be applied 2-3 times a week.
Proceed as follows:
- Preliminary processing of aloe vera peel and soak in salt water to remove all the viscous part.
- Puree aloe vera and mix with sea salt.
- Apply the mixture on the back acne skin and keep it for about 15 minutes.
- Rinse with water to completely remove the mask on the skin.
Goodbye back acne with apple cider vinegar
Does back acne make you less confident with sexy, personality t-shirts? Don’t worry, just follow the recipe Acne treatment with apple cider vinegar Below, you will certainly be able to comfortably wear all your favorite outfits without worrying about ugly acne spots.
Acne is very easy to appear but is extremely difficult to treat and remove. Not to mention, acne is not only present on the face, but sometimes also causes trouble on the back. Back acne makes many girls lose confidence when wearing sexy, deep-cut outfits. So how to effectively treat back acne? The answer is an extremely familiar ingredient in the kitchen called apple cider vinegar. Apple cider vinegar has the ability to effectively treat acne
This is a fermented liquid from cat apple, very effective in beauty – from skin care to acne treatment, especially back acne. It is thanks to the high acid content in apple cider vinegar that has the ability to prevent inflammation on the skin, reduce inflammation for acne heads, as well as clean up excess sebum, remove accumulated dirt. For clean, clear skin, limiting the growth of acne bacteria. Have you tried Treat Back Acne with Apple Cider Vinegar not yet.
Recipe for back acne with apple cider vinegar:
- The recipe for back acne with apple cider vinegar is very simple, you do not need to prepare anything but a little apple cider vinegar and filtered water.
- Mix apple cider vinegar with water in a ratio of 1:2 and then apply it evenly on the acne-affected skin.
- Should be combined with massage to be able to deep clean the amount of sebum deep in the hair follicles.
- Finally, rinse thoroughly with warm water.
Do regularly 2-3 times / week, your back acne will quickly disappear and return to the spotless white skin.
With GINGER, get rid of back acne quickly
Summer is the time when women want to wear extremely sexy and sexy backless dresses, after half a year, they have to wear tight, warm clothes, not showing off their body curves. However, for women who are attacked by acne spots on their back, this is a big obstacle when going out.
The most accurate answer to this condition is due to an imbalance of sex hormones between Estrogen (female hormone) and Androgen (male hormone). Especially acne appears more in women when the hormone Androgen is produced too much in the summer, causing an imbalance. But women also do not worry too much about this problem, in nature there are many methods to eliminate this condition. With GINGER removes back acne quickly.
It is often said that GINGER is a natural medicine that is good for health, but not only that, GINGER also helps our body with anti-oxidant, anti-aging skin much better than Vitamin E. So sure, GINGER can effectively treat acne, and at the same time helps to tighten acne on the back effectively.
- With GINGER acne treatment has never been so simple, just give small pieces of ginger, crush it and mix it with warm water and use that water to gently rub it on the skin, after about 5-10 minutes, wash it off with water.
- Maintain this method 1 to 2 times per day, continuously for 5 to 7 days, you will notice the effects of this method.