Standard operation when washing face
Washing your face is the core skin care step “immutable” after a long tiring day. Washing your face properly will help your skin be healthy, youthful and limit the aging process. After you have followed the instructions above, wash your face according to the steps below:
- Step 1: Take enough cleanser, add a little water and rub it into the palm of your hand to create foam.
- Step 2: Apply the foamed cleanser evenly on the face, use the fingertips to gently rotate from the inside to the outside, down to the parts of the face and pores so that dirt and sebum are easily swept. drift. You should note that when massaging the face, the hand needs to be raised in an upward direction and gently press the area under the cheekbones to help the face firm and neater.
- Step 3: Use your hands to scoop up warm water from the washbasin and gently clean the cleanser.
- Note: Do not splash water on your face or use your hands or a face towel to scrub and rub. Then do the same but with cool water. For areas with large pores, you can use clean ice cubes to help tighten pores, making skin brighter.
- Step 4: Use a clean dry towel to gently absorb the remaining water on the face.
Choose the right face wash
You cannot arbitrarily choose any type of facial cleanser for your skin. Because everyone has a different skin type: oily skin, dry skin or combination skin… You must understand your skin well to choose the right one. milk wash face edema hợp for each of the following categories:
- For dry skin: You should choose a cleanser that helps to provide moisture to the skin, ingredients Extracted from nature and not harsh like aloe vera or turmeric…
- For oily skin: You should choose a facial cleanser that helps clean oil, help dry skin, ingredients extracted from green tea, activated charcoal …
- For combination skin: A neutral pH cleanser will suit your skin.
Check the right water temperature
Water that is too hot or too cold will also damage our skin. Water that is too hot or too cold will irritate and break capillaries. In particular, in the winter, you wash your face with too hot water, causing the skin to lose the necessary moisture, dry, itchy, and burning. You should use warm water to wash your face for the most effective. Therefore, checking the right water temperature is quite important.
Have you seen many people of the same age, but some people have smooth, shiny skin, but some people have sagging and less elastic skin? That’s because they wash their faces according to the hot-cold principle. When washing your face, you should use moderately warm water to clean dirt and sebum on the skin, but avoid dry and irritated skin, especially in winter you should not use warm water too much, it will dry your skin. chapped, peeling… After washing your face with warm water, you need to wash it with cold water to tighten pores, prevent dirt and bacteria from entering causing inflammation, acne… have better elasticity.
How often do you wash your face a day?
Washing your face seems to be a simple task, but it is not as simple as you think. Overuse of washing your face many times a day can easily lead to risks such as dry skin, irritation from rubbing and acne. You don’t have to wash your face many times a day to have beautiful skin. When overusing the face wash, it will lose the natural oils on the skin, causing an imbalance of moisture, making the skin easily irritated, causing dry skin, pimples …
You should wash your face twice a day in the morning after waking up (when the skin is oily) and at night before going to bed (the face is full of dirt after a long day). However, with oily skin, especially in the summer, skin tends to get oily and dirty in the middle of the day. The advice for you is not to be too rigid with the number of times you wash your face. You can wash 2-3 times a day, but only 4 times is to use cleanser.
Do not rub skin vigorously to clean
Clean the skin with the right cleanser to help remove dirt and sebum from the pores. When the skin is clean and the pores are clear, the next layers of skin care will be thoroughly absorbed, promoting the maximum effect and minimizing the formation of acne. One of the notes when washing your face to keep your skin beautiful is to avoid rubbing your skin violently with the thought of cleaning more effectively.
Many people often think that when washing the face, if we massage or rub it vigorously, it will help clean the skin, remove all the dirt deep in the pores. However, in fact, this is a completely wrong concept, they make the skin more and more saggy, stimulate acne to develop, even damage and scratch the skin. Scrubbing may seem like the perfect way to cleanse and remove dead skin, but for most acne-prone skin, this just seems the wrong way. Use your fingers to gently massage the skin (gently and slowly, don’t do it too fast and violently) to avoid contact with the pimples. Then, pat your skin dry – never rub it with a washcloth or washcloth.
Wash your hands before washing your face
You all know, washing your face is extremely important to help clean your face, blow away dirt and limit acne. For more effective cleansing step, be sure to wash your hands before washing your face. Do you wonder why you have to wash your hands first when you wash your face? Because dirty hands are an easy environment to spread disease and bring bacteria to penetrate the skin and cause redness and acne.
Many girls forget that before washing our face we need to clean our hands first. There is a lot of bacteria on your skin and nails that makes washing your face pointless. So you remember wash Tay real clean Use specialized soap under running water before touching your dear skin! Maybe you know this but are forgetful. The solution is to put a bottle of hand sanitizer right next to the face wash so we don’t forget it!
Wash basins and towels must be clean
Quite a few people don’t notice this and you probably won’t either. Wash basins and towels need to be clean and free of dirt; Face towels must be washed and dried in the sun or in a cool place.
Many people have the habit of hanging wet towels in the bathroom, which will create conditions for bacteria to enter and cause harm. In addition, you should use a clean face towel to dry your skin after washing your face, do not rub it hard on your skin. It does not help clean the skin but on the contrary will damage your face skin.
Note when using products that support face washing
There are many products to assist you in the process of washing your face, but the most common are still sponges and facial cleansers. When using these products, there are a few things to keep in mind:
- With sponge: Should choose to buy soft type to avoid skin damage; should not be used too often as it will strip the skin’s natural oils; After washing your face, you must clean and dry the sponge to avoid harmful bacteria.
- With a face washing machine: It helps to deep clean, remove the remaining dead skin layers or residues, but you should not expect too much that these machines will help your skin to be white and pink, not to darken right away. whole process of care. Therefore, it is recommended that you only use the device 1-2 times a week is enough. In addition, you should not use a face wash when your skin has acne to avoid scratching the acne skin and making the skin even more dry and irritated.
After washing your face, do not use a towel to dry it
According to experts, using a face towel directly on the skin can strip the skin’s natural protective barrier. However, many beauty followers do not know this leads to the skin care process losing its effectiveness no matter how much effort it takes. Rough, rough face towels will make the skin irritated, easy to create wrinkles and breed bacteria. Therefore, after washing your face, you should use a paper or cotton ball to dry it, so it won’t hurt the skin. Especially when the skin has acne, you should use paper to blot the water, then it will be difficult for bacteria to invade the skin.
Your towels can accumulate bacteria throughout the day. This bacteria transfers itself to your skin, making its way to your pores, of course. Well, this means that no matter how many times you wash your face and clean your skin, when you dry your face with a towel over your face, your washing is in vain. Therefore, please note that after washing your face, do not use a towel to dry it.
To remove sebum and makeup, dermatologists recommend removing makeup before washing your face. At the makeup removal step, women can use specialized makeup removers or makeup remover oils suitable for their skin. After that, wash your face with a benign, safe cleanser.
If you wear makeup when you go to work or go out, remember to remove it with rose water or cream eraser trang Then wash your face. This will help deep clean, prevent acne and achieve the best effect when washing your face. Note: When you remove makeup, put a cotton pad soaked in rose water lightly in the direction of the parts on the face. For example: The nose needs to be wiped along the bridge of the nose; forehead, cheeks, chin should be wiped horizontally from the inside out and avoid wiping too hard, which will hurt the skin.