Using a golden comb to treat tonsillitis
True to its name, the golden comb has been known since ancient times as a “golden” herb. This plant has the scientific name Callisia fragrans, belonging to the jasmine family. According to medical studies, the composition of yellow comb contains many bioactive flavonoids, which are extremely beneficial for health. Treating tonsillitis with a golden comb has many easy ways to do it. With just a few readily available, easy-to-find ingredients, the symptoms of tonsillitis will disappear.
Cure tonsillitis with golden comb and fine salt: Besides being a spice for dishes, salt also promotes its great use when combined with yellow comb to effectively cure tonsillitis. This spice has antibacterial effects, reduces swelling and prevents infection.
Prepare: 20g golden comb leaves; 10g fine salt.
- Leaves of the yellow comb are brought back, washed with dilute salt water, and drained
- Take the washed leaves, pack them with a small pinch of salt, and then roll them up like betel leaves.
- Chew and swallow the rolled leaves with salt
- Chew 2 to 3 times a day, 3 to 4 leaves each time. Do it continuously for about 5-7 days, the condition will not return.
How to treat tonsillitis from garlic
Garlic is known as a familiar ingredient for processing dishes, but it is also a folk medicine that cures many diseases. Modern medical studies have shown that garlic has strong antioxidant activities that destroy disease-causing bacteria and viruses and help strengthen the body’s resistance. Especially garlic is a “panacea” in the treatment of respiratory diseases such as cough, sore throat, tonsillitis, sinusitis… You can apply a few ways to cure tonsillitis with garlic as follows: :
Prepare: 2 garlic bulbs, 1 red onion, honey.
- Onions and garlic are peeled, cleaned, and cut into thin slices.
- Put everything in a jar, fill it with honey and soak it for 12 hours.
- Then extract the water and drink it 3 times a day to treat cough and sore throat.
Cure tonsillitis with lemon basil
Lemon basil or thick cinnamon has long been known for its effective home remedies for sore throats and tonsillitis. According to scientific studies, lemon basil leaves contain Colein and active ingredient cavaron, which have strong inhibitory effects on bacterial activity, which is considered a strong antibiotic against germs in the nose, mouth, throat and intestines. Not only that, the active ingredients in this herb also have anti-inflammatory properties, promoting the activity of the immune system. The aroma of essential oil extracted from lemon basil leaves has a sedative effect, helping patients to have a better sleep.
How to cure tonsillitis with lemon basil:
Prepare: 20g fresh lemon basil leaves, 20g rock sugar.
- Lemon basil leaves washed, drained, smashed with rock sugar
- Add 10ml of boiling water and stir until dissolved.
- Squeeze out the water, remove the residue to drink, perform 3-4 times / day for many days to see the effect.
Cure tonsillitis with Panax ginseng leaves
Treatment of tonsillitis with Panax ginseng has long been a folk remedy used by many people. This plant is known as the “poor man’s precious ginseng” because it cures many diseases, including tonsillitis. There are many ways to cure tonsillitis with cloves, depending on the condition of the disease as well as the conditions and circuTaxances, choose the appropriate way for you. Treatment of tonsillitis with decoction of Panax ginseng leaves:
Prepare: Fresh clove leaves 20g.
- Leaves are soaked and washed with dilute salt water.
- Then, add 3 bowls of water to the kettle to bring the color to 1 bowl.
- Divide the medicine into 2-3 parts and then suck it and swallow it slowly.
- Continuous application for about 3-5 days will see the symptoms of tonsillitis significantly improved.
How to cure tonsillitis with onions
Onions are a low-calorie food that is rich in nutrients, especially minerals, vitamins and antioxidants. Besides being used as a spice in food processing, this material is also used as a remedy for diseases related to the upper respiratory system, including tonsillitis. To control symptoms of the disease, patients can apply the following ways to treat tonsillitis with onions:
Onion steamed with honey: Not only onions, honey also has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects. Therefore, it can help to quickly reduce swelling and inflammation in the tonsils. At the same time, this active ingredient also has the effect of soothing the nasopharynx, reducing pain and healing damage to the surface mucosa of the tonsils. Here’s a simple way to do it:
Prepare: 1/2 onion, 1 garlic and 2-3 tablespoons honey.
- Onions and garlic after peeling, washed and sliced thin
- Then put in a cup or glass bowl, add honey and proceed to steam
- After 15 minutes of steaming, turn off the heat and filter the honey and onion extracts
- Each day, the patient took 3 times of onion extract and honey. Take 1 scoop each time.
- Besides, for the remedy for tonsillitis with honey to work optimally, the patient can eat the whole part. It is best to do it regularly until the symptoms subside.
How to cure tonsils with bitter melon seeds
Bitter gourd (bitter melon) is an herb belonging to the gourd family. They have the form of a climbing stem, the trunk is covered with small hairs, alternately growing, around the serrated leaf blade. This is not only a raw material used to prepare dishes but also used to treat diseases thanks to its outstanding effects. Since ancient times, people have known to use bitter melon seeds to treat tonsils and many other diseases. Patients with tonsil disease will often experience sore throat, cough, difficulty swallowing, hoarseness, etc. If left untreated for a long time, tonsil disease can cause many other serious complications. With this disease, patients can apply the way to treat tonsils with bitter melon seeds shared below.
Prepare: 2 bitter melons, 500ml water.
- First, you use 2 bitter melons, cut vertically and take the seeds inside.
- Wash bitter melon seeds with water and dry.
- Next, you let this material dry.
- Then, put bitter melon seeds in a pot and cook with 500 ml of water for about 30 minutes. You cook with medium heat so that the nutrients in the bitter gourd seeds are absorbed into the water, which will bring more effective treatment for tonsillitis.
- Patients use bitter melon seed water to drink 3 times / day and drink after each meal.
- Regular practice of this method for about 2-3 days, the symptoms of burning pain, swelling in the throat of the patient will be significantly reduced. In addition, when drinking bitter melon seed juice, you should not add any other ingredients because it will cause loss of treatment effect.
Cure tonsillitis with honey
Treating tonsillitis with honey is a popular home care remedy. Components in honey have antibacterial properties, improve symptoms of inflammation and prevent negative progression of the disease. Honey is a food containing high levels of antioxidants (polyphenols). These ingredients have the ability to protect the body from the attack of free radicals. In addition, polyphenols also have the ability to strengthen tonsil cells, limit damage and reduce the level of infection. Besides, the hydrogen peroxide component in honey also has strong antibacterial and antiseptic properties. When this ingredient is added, viruses and bacteria that invade the tonsil tissue will be inhibited and inhibited. In addition, modern pharmacological studies have shown that honey has the ability to heal wounds and promote tissue regeneration.
Instructions on how to treat tonsils with honey are easy to follow, honey is distilled:
Prepare: 3 – 5 octopus; 2 tablespoons honey
- Wash the pumpkin and cut it in half and put it in a bowl
- Add honey and cook for about 15 minutes
- Should be taken after meals about 30-60 minutes
- You should do this twice a day for about 2 days to improve the symptoms of tonsillitis. When using distilled honey, should eat both the water and the female to achieve high efficiency.
How to treat tonsillitis with fillings
The cold weather makes respiratory diseases increase, including tonsillitis. In addition to being food, the filling is also known for its effective medicinal role in the treatment of this disease.
There are two types of fillings, one is white, the other is black, but white is used for more healing. Accordingly, sour fillings and alum are both natural herbs used to treat diseases of pharyngitis, tonsillitis which are very popular in folklore. It is known that the filling has a sour taste, and the warmth has a calming effect. And alum has a bactericidal effect, cleans the throat and purifies the throat very well. Therefore, when these two ingredients are combined quickly, it will be an effective and safe remedy for tonsillitis.
Prepare: 12 sour fillings, washed.
- Next, you slit the filling lengthwise about 4-5 marks and then put alum inside.
- Then, you use this alum-containing filling to let each other swallow the water slowly one by one.
- The remedy is very good for acute tonsillitis with high efficiency and safety.
How to cure tonsillitis with lettuce
Treatment of tonsillitis with lettuce is a traditional folk remedy. This remedy takes advantage of the pharmacological properties of lettuce to improve symptoms such as sore throat, inflammation, difficulty swallowing, … in patients with tonsillitis.
Lettuce is also known as fish essence, fish paste, sham Thao – a familiar spice of the Vietnamese people. Not only used for food, lettuce is also used in the treatment of common diseases. Lettuce has the effect of emphysema, clearing heat and low gums, used to treat bronchitis, boils and tonsillitis.
Instructions on how to treat tonsils with white salt and lettuce:
Prepare: 1 handful of fresh lettuce leaves; 1 teaspoon granulated salt
- Soak the lettuce in dilute salt water to remove dirt and harmful bacteria.
- Then wash and dry.
- Crush the lettuce, add salt.
- You can add about 2 tablespoons of boiling water to cool.
- Squeeze out the juice and discard the pulp.
- Divide into 2 doses and drink them all during the day. In case of tonsillitis causing fever, you can use the residue to apply on the neck / armpits to reduce body temperature.
How to cure tonsillitis at home with chives
Chives are a very familiar spice in Vietnamese life. Chives have a spicy taste, when raw, they have heat properties, when ripe, they are temperate, with a characteristic aroma, the main effect is detoxification, stasis, treatment of colds, colds, toothache, cough, laxative … According to research In modern times, chives contain active ingredients such as allicin, odorin, and sulfites that have anti-inflammatory effects, helping to eliminate bacteria and viruses that cause inflammation in the tonsils very well.
How to cure tonsillitis at home with chives:
Prepare: 01 handful of shallot leaves, rock sugar, 500ml water.
- Take 1 handful of shallot leaves, cut into small pieces, put in a bowl, add 3 tablespoons of rock sugar
- Steam in water bath for 15 minutes
- Wait for it to cool, then eat both water and food
- Perform 2-3 times / day, use continuously for 5 days.
Leave a Reply